Jump to content

Commonwealth Slavers


Recommended Posts

Posted
6 hours ago, 4nln415 said:

Are you using up to no good? Maybe you need to check it's prerequisites.  

Yes... and I have all the prerequisites except the mutilated corpse. Mainly interested in the slavery not gore.

 

I switched from v3 to v2 and that fixed alot of the problem, at least I can get from point A to B inside Corvega. 

 

I also have a problem with meeting Jared, there are no stairs up to meet him. I had to use TCL to get up there

Posted
59 minutes ago, Burensc said:

Yes... and I have all the prerequisites except the mutilated corpse. Mainly interested in the slavery not gore.

 

I switched from v3 to v2 and that fixed alot of the problem, at least I can get from point A to B inside Corvega. 

 

I also have a problem with meeting Jared, there are no stairs up to meet him. I had to use TCL to get up there

Have you not played this game before?

There is a button to extend a section of walk-way

Posted

yea 

4 hours ago, Cealapa said:

 

Sorry, my bad. I am an idiot. I forgot an old group filter activated.

 

  Hide contents

image.jpeg.3c7bb14ef546b0e8bc97a7ab8e2566c3.jpeg

 

 

  Reveal hidden contents

image.thumb.jpeg.f8b0b43a9ebfebaac10ecafff76a8107.jpeg

 

 

  Reveal hidden contents

image.thumb.jpeg.a1bf86962f5cc68606dc3054a44553f3.jpeg

 

yea i managed it to now thnx for the Help :) 

Posted

I installed More Ways of Washing (I had to do a bit of tinkering with the translation). I connected NAC X (set the climate to spring). Now it rains more often, and my Nora looks cleaner. It’s especially useful for Pet Walk. Thank you.

Posted
58 minutes ago, judge007 said:

Have you not played this game before?

There is a button to extend a section of walk-way

Honestly not really. Im pretty new to FO4. Love FO3 when it came out did Alot of Oblivion, FO3/FNV, Skyrim LE. Got really busy with back when FO4 came out plus my Potato sucked and couldn't play FO4.

 

Got back into Bethesda games during covid. Now trying FO4, very light mod list basically just bug fixes and sex for a Vanilla-ish plus experience... especially if that "plus" is my kinks.

 

So yeah im pretty new to some of FO4s unique things.

Posted
19 hours ago, woodrealmelf said:

but are u able to do business still with SM and gunners?

I haven't finished a CS run since that became a thing.  I'll also add that I always escape via the "Medium" ending where you get out of the whorehouse as soon as possible so I can go on a goddamn rampage.  I think most people leave via the Good ending so maybe that's different.  In fact, when I mentioned something about the Medium ending one time JB said he forgot about that ending!

 

Medium ending idea: When we try to escape with the Minutemen (after Jared leaves us with just Snoopy) that should work sometimes!  Like 25% of the time you escape and 75% of the time Gristle shows up and does that horrible stuff. 

Posted
2 hours ago, Burensc said:

Yes... and I have all the prerequisites except the mutilated corpse. Mainly interested in the slavery not gore.

 

I switched from v3 to v2 and that fixed alot of the problem, at least I can get from point A to B inside Corvega. 

 

I also have a problem with meeting Jared, there are no stairs up to meet him. I had to use TCL to get up there

Feels like a load order issue since there's no pic have to guess. Up to no good goes before slavers then DCE if you have it. Anything else you'll have to run FO4edit to check conflict. 

Posted

Hear me out I might be dumb but I need some help. I’ve been trying to make the mod playable for hours and hours but I just can’t figure out what I’m doing wrong and I don’t know where to ask for help so I’m here lol. I’ve installed all the recommended mods and soft and hard requirements but every time I try to pair them with sag it breaks and I can’t start a scene. When I interacted with the raiders no scenes happen and aaf breaks completely even though it’s the most recent version from their dc. No scenes work no matter what I try disabling or enabling but everything else works fine, can someone please give me some advice or tell me where I can find it? Another note, when I go to install the file for this mod you wrote DONT INSTALL THIS FOLDER but I can’t find any other files to install, maybe I’m just dumb lol. What I’ve been doing is installing that folder anyways and only using the zip files in it for the mod, maybe that’s where I’m going wrong and if so, where are the actual files?

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Kitsuyu said:

Hear me out I might be dumb but I need some help. I’ve been trying to make the mod playable for hours and hours but I just can’t figure out what I’m doing wrong and I don’t know where to ask for help so I’m here lol. I’ve installed all the recommended mods and soft and hard requirements but every time I try to pair them with sag it breaks and I can’t start a scene. When I interacted with the raiders no scenes happen and aaf breaks completely even though it’s the most recent version from their dc. No scenes work no matter what I try disabling or enabling but everything else works fine, can someone please give me some advice or tell me where I can find it? Another note, when I go to install the file for this mod you wrote DONT INSTALL THIS FOLDER but I can’t find any other files to install, maybe I’m just dumb lol. What I’ve been doing is installing that folder anyways and only using the zip files in it for the mod, maybe that’s where I’m going wrong and if so, where are the actual files?

1 there are folders listed there, double-click the folders and download what you require. Don't know what you require? Ask

2 only a psychic would know what "sag" is, elaborate

3 on this site go through "The Fucking Manual" and follow it's instructions to the letter

4 if you are running AAF from Nexus, give up - it's moldy, download from Discord

5 Google up "The Midnight Ride" and pay attention to EVERYTHING in the earlier stages, doing this stage first will give you a solid base to work with

6 Once you have accomplished that, then go back to the first post in this thread, and install all prerequisites, AND all THEIR prerequisites

7 choose your mod manager carefully, MO2 provides an everything in sight interface, while Vortex makes you do additional steps to enable mods, set priority and set load order

8 @dagobaking's Discord has excellent guides on installation of MO2 and Vortex

 

9 & most important, if you need to ask for help, give the information that you have, such as:

    version of Fallout

    version of F4SE

    the mod manager you are using

   body you are using

   your modlist.txt and loadorder.txt

   Papyrus logs

   crashlogs if any

 

Welcome to modding 101!

 

If you look at the spoiler labelled "Top Secret" there are links to helpful guides from people much smarter than you or I

Edited by judge007
Posted (edited)

OMG, I ran into the ghoul bug. Killing any ghoul during Pet Walk triggers the Farm quest. And it's all because of something silly on my part. I wanted Nora to scream in terror at the  sight of the first ghoul in Wicked Shipping, so I added a script that activates as soon as she goes on alert.

 

But that script activates in any situation during Pet Walk where she goes on alert upon seeing ghouls, not specifically Wicked Shipping ghouls. 🥴

 

Oh well, one bug less for the next update!  🦾 I'll upload it Friday night.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by JB.
Posted

Hello, looking forward to trying out slavers and nuka ride mods! Haven't played probably since release of game and trying new version. Wish there was some quick mod pack for quick download and install, took awhile to set up and not done haha (bodyslide).

 

I think I have most of the mods listed (hard/soft) but wanted to ask some questions before starting.

  • For the MCM mod configs, are there recommendations / a list of what settings to use for slavers/nuka mod overhaul? I imagine it's not automatically tuned for slavers/nuka mod. The nuka ride install had an option to use your settings or keybinds for AAF (if I recall correctly) as it mentioned fast scenes / help for new players. That's helpful. Anything else like this would be great or what settings are recommended (examples gender ratios, random overlays framework).

 

  • Should nuka ride be loaded after slavers in load order but still before diamond city? I think JB uploaded a slavers loadorder.txt that I tried to follow and think it helped get the game to load to main menu haha. Don't see a way to attach my list to this post.

 

  • Are we missing much without using VTAW? The outfits look good but that's another 20+ GB of zip files and the game already takes me like 2-5 minutes to even load in from launching (haven't even started playing lol). I did download the separate vtaw soft requirements from nuka like goth and mini dress.

 

  • Nuka recommends no tattoos at start as you'll gain some via playing, is slavers similar or are piercings just put on us during playing it? If so, I imagine we can remove them later on too.

 

  • Any other mods people would recommend for a new play through? Not sure if I'll just play slavers and nuka (both stories) or if that's the recommended route compared to playing the rest of the game. (The loadorder.txt in prior post helped find some like visuals but I'm going off esp names and google lol).

 

  • Is BP70 Animations (Soft) (the xml file on pg13?) needed from 2020 when the mod page was updated in 2021? Saw something similar with nuka ride - Nuka Ride World Patch - but comments there had me question if it should even be installed without using CWSS or BYOP.

 

 

Posted (edited)

@PandaModded The MCM settings are set by default according to what I thought was best. Here are just a few quick examples I can recall. Content featuring beasts is disabled by default, and rimjobs are disabled by default too on my own decision. Futa content is disabled by default, since I consider it too fictional to be considered canon. But it was content I wanted to put here because it took me a lot of effort to set it up for Nuka Ride, and I didn't want to limit it to just an NPC.

 

If you're going to start Slavers, just set Slavers to a higher priority, that's all. When you're done, lower its priority. But I would play just “Slavers” on one profile and “Nuka Ride” on another profile in your mod manager. They're so different and tell such different stories. “Slavers” blends well with the vanilla game, you know, so you can continue your own adventure with vanilla fallout. “Nuka Ride,” not so much. It's almost like a separate game.

 

You're not missing out on much without Vtaw, it's just outfits. 

 

 

BP70. Wow... I had no idea about the patch. How on earth did you find it? Well, it sounds like that patch is the best option. But if you have EAP, I wouldn't worry too much about it. 

Edited by JB.
Posted

Hello there! How can I properly align futa, especially for blowjobs? Have I to build something in BodySlide or is just a SAMFormer issue? Thanks.

 

 

Spoiler

image.thumb.jpeg.9621ec41e3a0f4bc12f93fdb058b8f92.jpeg

  

Posted
43 minutes ago, Cealapa said:

Hello there! How can I properly align futa, especially for blowjobs? Have I to build something in BodySlide or is just a SAMFormer issue? Thanks.

 

 

  Reveal hidden contents

  

The only way is by editing it manually. If you manage to align it (Outfit Studio is a good place to start), share the mesh with me so we can update it.

 

Posted
5 hours ago, JB. said:

BP70. Wow... I had no idea about the patch. How on earth did you find it? Well, it sounds like that patch is the best option. But if you have EAP, I wouldn't worry too much about it. 

 

Thanks for the reply and do have EAP. I did notice you mentioned the beast content disabled but has a mission or quest tied to it. Do you play with it off too?

 

The BP70 question came from your slavers mod page 1, under soft requirements the "BP70 Animations (Soft)" link brings you to page 13. The AAF guide mentions BP70 so wasn't sure if there was some patch on page 13 to download as some other mod links have done this like the FG link for "Devious Devices  (Bodyslide files for Fusion Girl here) "

 

For the other MCM mods listed are there other settings that you envisioned? For gender ratios you wrote raiders/gunners to be men so I imagine that is the vision. Other mods might not be as direct as gender ratios on page 1 and ask because when starting there seems to be a lot of possible changes/configurations to set via MCM.

Posted
2 minutes ago, PandaModded said:

 

Thanks for the reply and do have EAP. I did notice you mentioned the beast content disabled but has a mission or quest tied to it. Do you play with it off too?

 

The BP70 question came from your slavers mod page 1, under soft requirements the "BP70 Animations (Soft)" link brings you to page 13. The AAF guide mentions BP70 so wasn't sure if there was some patch on page 13 to download as some other mod links have done this like the FG link for "Devious Devices  (Bodyslide files for Fusion Girl here) "

 

For the other MCM mods listed are there other settings that you envisioned? For gender ratios you wrote raiders/gunners to be men so I imagine that is the vision. Other mods might not be as direct as gender ratios on page 1 and ask because when starting there seems to be a lot of possible changes/configurations to set via MCM.

Wow. I totally forgot that I linked that myself. 

 

I play with “beast mode” turned on If you turn it off, some quests will change slightly. Instead of collecting a sample from a random beast, you'll collect a package from a Gunner base. And you won't see any extra options with Snoopy the dog, that's it. 

 

Yeah, my take on the mod is that the vast majority of raiders are men. But you don’t have to play it that way. Even though I like playing that way, I still write and do voices lines for female raiders (writing different dialogue options so females don’t say “suck my dick” and stuff like that). 

 

 

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, JB. said:

The only way is by editing it manually. If you manage to align it (Outfit Studio is a good place to start), share the mesh with me so we can update it.

 

 

I knew nothing about what you said but I installed Outfit Studio at least. I opened it and I did nothing but staring. I have to search for tutorials and learn how to do.

 

Meanwhile, no more cummies in Queen's Nest? Is someone sad because "bad" daddy JB. had to reduce npc number (no more raiders) in Queen's Nest in order to fix Morgana's milking glitch? No problem: SKK Mobile Workshop + Place Everywhere + Torture Devices + ZaZOut4 + Crimsomrider's Unique Furniture + Prisoner Shackles and you can have a lot of fun. SeU for caps and sex, Just Fuck for mindless sex, etc. It didn't break anything for me, but to be safe I finished all quests there (futa, women's club and milking).

 

PS: Sorry for spam 🤪

 

 

Spoiler

image.thumb.jpeg.165d3cae2a40eb93d14b79c39a57b906.jpeg

 

 

Spoiler

image.thumb.jpeg.0c79d645ea8e71034f93d66fa2ee11db.jpeg

 

 

Spoiler

image.thumb.jpeg.0a44ddd11b1faf45285d9c8658653ecf.jpeg

 

 

Spoiler

image.thumb.jpeg.259e0a6d150814f5afe93433fe34d555.jpeg

 

 

Spoiler

image.thumb.jpeg.cd333d27e4ae472531b8700237a15f00.jpeg

 

 

Spoiler

image.thumb.jpeg.a60d64dc8b2f18e5edb80a1436985b2d.jpeg

 

 

Spoiler

image.thumb.jpeg.7c87ffd6726d5d2fd83ef74c4244f047.jpeg

 

 

Spoiler

image.thumb.jpeg.09f3dd776083a73883ea2fdf5fa35eb8.jpeg

 

 

Spoiler

image.thumb.jpeg.374325783d159cff1050fc275dc6ba33.jpeg

 

 

Spoiler

image.thumb.jpeg.9c4a49f6f06c6fc9ac6c597b9315c788.jpeg

 

 

Spoiler

image.thumb.jpeg.c36ef1d1c054ba5608ecc2c0623daa39.jpeg

 

 

Edited by Cealapa
Posted
20 hours ago, judge007 said:

1 there are folders listed there, double-click the folders and download what you require. Don't know what you require? Ask

2 only a psychic would know what "sag" is, elaborate

3 on this site go through "The Fucking Manual" and follow it's instructions to the letter

4 if you are running AAF from Nexus, give up - it's moldy, download from Discord

5 Google up "The Midnight Ride" and pay attention to EVERYTHING in the earlier stages, doing this stage first will give you a solid base to work with

6 Once you have accomplished that, then go back to the first post in this thread, and install all prerequisites, AND all THEIR prerequisites

7 choose your mod manager carefully, MO2 provides an everything in sight interface, while Vortex makes you do additional steps to enable mods, set priority and set load order

8 @dagobaking's Discord has excellent guides on installation of MO2 and Vortex

 

9 & most important, if you need to ask for help, give the information that you have, such as:

    version of Fallout

    version of F4SE

    the mod manager you are using

   body you are using

   your modlist.txt and loadorder.txt

   Papyrus logs

   crashlogs if any

 

Welcome to modding 101!

 

If you look at the spoiler labelled "Top Secret" there are links to helpful guides from people much smarter than you or I

Hey so I’m dumb and don’t have time in the day to actually do everything for the mod, I’ve tried and it’s taken me hours and hours because I’m not familiar with the system. If you can find a way to send me every file I need form the hard requirements, to the soft requirements, to the recommended that I need to play the mod and everything recommended to play it with, (maybe through mega or something) I’ll genuinely Venmo u 10 bucks. I just don’t have the time, I tried for so long. But yeah if you would be able to somehow to that for me and tell me about anything else I need to make it work, it’s yours.

Posted
9 minutes ago, Kitsuyu said:

Hey so I’m dumb and don’t have time in the day to actually do everything for the mod, I’ve tried and it’s taken me hours and hours because I’m not familiar with the system. If you can find a way to send me every file I need form the hard requirements, to the soft requirements, to the recommended that I need to play the mod and everything recommended to play it with, (maybe through mega or something) I’ll genuinely Venmo u 10 bucks. I just don’t have the time, I tried for so long. But yeah if you would be able to somehow to that for me and tell me about anything else I need to make it work, it’s yours.

How about NO

Posted
17 minutes ago, Kitsuyu said:

All good

 

26 minutes ago, Kitsuyu said:

Hey so I’m dumb and don’t have time in the day to actually do everything for the mod, I’ve tried and it’s taken me hours and hours because I’m not familiar with the system. If you can find a way to send me every file I need form the hard requirements, to the soft requirements, to the recommended that I need to play the mod and everything recommended to play it with, (maybe through mega or something) I’ll genuinely Venmo u 10 bucks. I just don’t have the time, I tried for so long. But yeah if you would be able to somehow to that for me and tell me about anything else I need to make it work, it’s yours.

 I just don't understand if it's like a language barrier issue or what but I don't understand what you're saying here. people here are generally mad autistic n willing to help if you can actually give us some information to point you in the right direction. if you are totally new to modding this game in general i suggest looking up some guides to getting mod organizer 2 or vortex set up and the framework, AAF and animations to go with it, and then work from there. the list of requisites is pretty self explanatory if you can get your head around how to organize your things in your preferred mod manager. it's a lot to wrap your head around but don't give up. it took me months of trial and error and messing with things to even get a complete play through of this mod. 

Posted
1 hour ago, Cealapa said:

 

Я ничего не знала о том, что вы сказали, но хотя бы установила Outfit Studio. Открыла и ничего не делала, только смотрела. Нужно поискать уроки и научиться это делать.

 

Между тем, в Королевском Гнезде больше нет спермоглотателей? Кто-то расстроен, потому что «плохому» папочке JB пришлось уменьшить количество NPC (больше никаких рейдеров) в Королевском Гнезде, чтобы исправить баг с доением у Морганы? Нет проблем: SKK Mobile Workshop +  Place Everywhere + Torture Devices +  ZaZOut4  +  Crimsomrider's Unique Furniture  +  Prisoner Shackles  — и вы можете отлично повеселиться. SeU  для крышек и секса, Just Fuck  для бессмысленного секса и т.д. У меня ничего не сломалось, но на всякий случай я выполнил все квесты там (футанари, женский клуб и доение).

 

P.S.: Извините за спам  🤪

 

 

  Раскрыть скрытое содержимое

image.thumb.jpeg.165d3cae2a40eb93d14b79c39a57b906.jpeg

 

 

  Раскрыть скрытое содержимое

image.thumb.jpeg.0c79d645ea8e71034f93d66fa2ee11db.jpeg

 

 

  Раскрыть скрытое содержимое

image.thumb.jpeg.0a44ddd11b1faf45285d9c8658653ecf.jpeg

 

 

  Раскрыть скрытое содержимое

image.thumb.jpeg.259e0a6d150814f5afe93433fe34d555.jpeg

 

 

  Раскрыть скрытое содержимое

image.thumb.jpeg.cd333d27e4ae472531b8700237a15f00.jpeg

 

 

  Раскрыть скрытое содержимое

image.thumb.jpeg.a60d64dc8b2f18e5edb80a1436985b2d.jpeg

 

 

  Раскрыть скрытое содержимое

image.thumb.jpeg.7c87ffd6726d5d2fd83ef74c4244f047.jpeg

 

 

  Раскрыть скрытое содержимое

image.thumb.jpeg.09f3dd776083a73883ea2fdf5fa35eb8.jpeg

 

 

  Раскрыть скрытое содержимое

image.thumb.jpeg.374325783d159cff1050fc275dc6ba33.jpeg

 

 

  Раскрыть скрытое содержимое

image.thumb.jpeg.9c4a49f6f06c6fc9ac6c597b9315c788.jpeg

 

 

  Раскрыть скрытое содержимое

image.thumb.jpeg.c36ef1d1c054ba5608ecc2c0623daa39.jpeg

 

 

I have four Nora’s. Two young ones and two old ones. The young ones — one is in eternal servitude, the other is on a Trappers’ ship (bad ending). The old ones are still working.

Spoiler

(583).png.b9edd0a8355b6e066ac4473f10ea89bc.png(582).png.966fd6b46725fa2ac14c3da659f7db1b.png(581).png.f0a9ae12cec6fd65ee3894ae2b05d00c.png(580).png.9829ab980a55b8db4e18728735d020fd.png

 

Posted
32 minutes ago, Kitsuyu said:

Всё хорошо

Seriously...? J.B. covered everything on the main page. Follow the links, download these mods, and install them. And you’ll be HAPPY.

Spoiler

(586).png.38c6eb333dc8eb4e5aec94d5e398a753.png(585).png.8023d2caea4ba2c78caf6dd32f308d53.png(584).png.098d33c566773f422cb72c8b7f38be1c.png

 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...