Jump to content

Commonwealth Slavers


Recommended Posts

Posted
21 minutes ago, ARose845 said:

 

 I just don't understand if it's like a language barrier issue or what but I don't understand what you're saying here. people here are generally mad autistic n willing to help if you can actually give us some information to point you in the right direction. if you are totally new to modding this game in general i suggest looking up some guides to getting mod organizer 2 or vortex set up and the framework, AAF and animations to go with it, and then work from there. the list of requisites is pretty self explanatory if you can get your head around how to organize your things in your preferred mod manager. it's a lot to wrap your head around but don't give up. it took me months of trial and error and messing with things to even get a complete play through of this mod. 

Hey man i really appreciate it, it’s not a language barrier lol it’s just the frustration of the whole process and spending a long time  trying to figure out what was wrong with it. I gave up and deleted all my mods but I think I’ll give it another try and I’ll be more specific about what problem I had. I’ll try it again and tap about what goes wrong this time 😭

Posted
28 minutes ago, ARose845 said:

 

 I just don't understand if it's like a language barrier issue or what but I don't understand what you're saying here. people here are generally mad autistic n willing to help if you can actually give us some information to point you in the right direction. if you are totally new to modding this game in general i suggest looking up some guides to getting mod organizer 2 or vortex set up and the framework, AAF and animations to go with it, and then work from there. the list of requisites is pretty self explanatory if you can get your head around how to organize your things in your preferred mod manager. it's a lot to wrap your head around but don't give up. it took me months of trial and error and messing with things to even get a complete play through of this mod. 

Hey man thanks for responding. Nah it’s not a language barrier or anything it just takes wayyy too much time and effort. I gave up but I think I’ll try again with a clean slate and yap about whatever problems I have with it here. I really wanna play it through but after like 6 hours of trying to enable and disable mods to get animations to work I just gave up. I’ll run it back and install everything on a clean slate, should I use vortex or the other mod manager? And it really took that long for you to get it to work?

Posted
Just now, Kitsuyu said:

Hey man thanks for responding. Nah it’s not a language barrier or anything it just takes wayyy too much time and effort. I gave up but I think I’ll try again with a clean slate and yap about whatever problems I have with it here. I really wanna play it through but after like 6 hours of trying to enable and disable mods to get animations to work I just gave up. I’ll run it back and install everything again, should I use vortex or the other manager? And it really took that long for you to get it to work?

Posted

J.B. Thank you for the pole function. My young one put on a show with Rvenna, danced, and the clients were immediately interested. Our handsome Snoopy.

Спойлер

(587).png.1efb1ddd3918f2cd62fb529960b7d353.png(591).png.e4756c1b311aedba9385772aef75d022.png(589).png.fa16d88c27882e934a6e894c0c1dcd22.png

 

Posted (edited)
30 minutes ago, Kitsuyu said:

Hey man thanks for responding. Nah it’s not a language barrier or anything it just takes wayyy too much time and effort. I gave up but I think I’ll try again with a clean slate and yap about whatever problems I have with it here. I really wanna play it through but after like 6 hours of trying to enable and disable mods to get animations to work I just gave up. I’ll run it back and install everything on a clean slate, should I use vortex or the other mod manager? And it really took that long for you to get it to work?

 

Per aspera ad astra dude. We all here started from scratch. And we all have more to learn.

 

Edited by Cealapa
Posted
57 minutes ago, ARose845 said:

 

 I just don't understand if it's like a language barrier issue or what but I don't understand what you're saying here. people here are generally mad autistic n willing to help if you can actually give us some information to point you in the right direction. if you are totally new to modding this game in general i suggest looking up some guides to getting mod organizer 2 or vortex set up and the framework, AAF and animations to go with it, and then work from there. the list of requisites is pretty self explanatory if you can get your head around how to organize your things in your preferred mod manager. it's a lot to wrap your head around but don't give up. it took me months of trial and error and messing with things to even get a complete play through of this mod. 

Hey I’ve tried to send this twice now but I don’t think it’s working lol, thanks for responding, I’ll try it all over again on a clean slate, which mod manager is best to use? It’s not a language barrier it’s just that modding many mods on nexus for fallout drives me insane. Also it really took you that long?

Posted
1 hour ago, ARose845 said:

 

 I just don't understand if it's like a language barrier issue or what but I don't understand what you're saying here. people here are generally mad autistic n willing to help if you can actually give us some information to point you in the right direction. if you are totally new to modding this game in general i suggest looking up some guides to getting mod organizer 2 or vortex set up and the framework, AAF and animations to go with it, and then work from there. the list of requisites is pretty self explanatory if you can get your head around how to organize your things in your preferred mod manager. it's a lot to wrap your head around but don't give up. it took me months of trial and error and messing with things to even get a complete play through of this mod. 

One more thing, probably a dumb question but what do you install of now the folder that says DONT INSTALL, I can find any other files lol

Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, Kitsuyu said:

One more thing, probably a dumb question but what do you install of now the folder that says DONT INSTALL, I can find any other files lol

 

Don't install that folder because it's an archive containing other archives. Archives inside have to be installed. So unpack it and install whatever is required. Some of them are patches for other mods and you don't need to install them if you don't have these mods. The main file is Commonwealth Slavers, then Commonwealth Slavers - Voices, Commonwealth Slavers FaceGen (inside Optional Files folder)... Of course you need all hard requirements from the main page at least.

 

During installation of main file you'll se a GUI installer (FOMOD). Again don't install any patches if you don't have mods to be patched  (like Vtaw, Nora's Secret etc.). 

Edited by Cealapa
Posted
5 minutes ago, Kitsuyu said:

One more thing, probably a dumb question but what do you install of now the folder that says DONT INSTALL, I can find any other files lol

 

Maybe plug your question into AI with a screenshot of the folder structure.

 

You need to help yourself to form a coherent report of an issue.  It usually starts with "I exited the vault, went over to talk to Murphy and......", or "I started quest X, and went to Y, and talked to Z, and.....".  As soon as you walk over to Murphy on the ground you will get a pop-up, choose wisely (one choice ends the mod, the other starts the mod), I don't recall if you trigger dialogue or Gristle just comes up behind you and the struggle animation plays (at this point nothing with AAF has even happened).  First AAF scene is in the speakeasy, I am recalling from memory here.

 

So really no clue what your talking about, and I can't imagine I am the only one who read it and just moved on.

Posted
2 minutes ago, Burensc said:

I keep Getting CTD in the security office when the crooked cop trys and frisks me after my whoring shift and Getting the Data for Gristle.

 

I have CTD like 5 times in a row at the exact same moment im soft locked

 

Use Addictol or Buffout 4 AE for crash logging.  The crash logger your using is useless.

 

Posted
5 minutes ago, dav42 said:

 

Use Addictol or Buffout 4 AE for crash logging.  The crash logger your using is useless.

 

I don't see Addictol crash log in my documents. I just checked the addictol nexus page and didn't see directions for a crash logging part of the mod.

 

Where should I look or what do I need to configure?

Posted
1 minute ago, Burensc said:

I don't see Addictol crash log in my documents. I just checked the addictol nexus page and didn't see directions for a crash logging part of the mod.

 

Where should I look or what do I need to configure?

 

There are two files (mods) you install for Addictol, one is the main engine fix mod the other is the crash logger.  I really don't know why Zzyxzz created that crash logger other than farming donation points on Nexus, it has no introspection, logs no runtime type information.  I won't use his mods as they often cause crashes, he was never a very good programmer that's evident by the little bit of source code he has released and probably why he doesn't release any and backed up by the fact that he updates his mods multiple times per day.

 

Your likely issue is AAF, it did report that it crashed in AAF.  There is a known issue with AAF if the animation doesn't exist it crashes, I don't think it has been fixed.  So I would also check your page 1 requirements to make sure you have all of the animation packs called out, but if I remember correctly Addictol would have left a hint what animation because it dumps runtime type information and does introspection (dumps form objects, strings, etc), the things that Zzyxzz doesn't do because he is just farming donation points.

 

 

image.png.c52ea492f74c7c9bea343649fd063b15.png

Posted
14 minutes ago, dav42 said:

 

There are two files (mods) you install for Addictol, one is the main engine fix mod the other is the crash logger.  I really don't know why Zzyxzz created that crash logger other than farming donation points on Nexus, it has no introspection, logs no runtime type information.  I won't use his mods as they often cause crashes, he was never a very good programmer that's evident by the little bit of source code he has released and probably why he doesn't release any and backed up by the fact that he updates his mods multiple times per day.

 

Your likely issue is AAF, it did report that it crashed in AAF.  There is a known issue with AAF if the animation doesn't exist it crashes, I don't think it has been fixed.  So I would also check your page 1 requirements to make sure you have all of the animation packs called out, but if I remember correctly Addictol would have left a hint what animation because it dumps runtime type information and does introspection (dumps form objects, strings, etc), the things that Zzyxzz doesn't do because he is just farming donation points.

 

 

image.png.c52ea492f74c7c9bea343649fd063b15.png

Ok here is the addictol crash log... I think

crash-2026-10-01-18-36-28.log

Posted
27 minutes ago, dav42 said:

 

There are two files (mods) you install for Addictol, one is the main engine fix mod the other is the crash logger.  I really don't know why Zzyxzz created that crash logger other than farming donation points on Nexus, it has no introspection, logs no runtime type information.  I won't use his mods as they often cause crashes, he was never a very good programmer that's evident by the little bit of source code he has released and probably why he doesn't release any and backed up by the fact that he updates his mods multiple times per day.

 

Your likely issue is AAF, it did report that it crashed in AAF.  There is a known issue with AAF if the animation doesn't exist it crashes, I don't think it has been fixed.  So I would also check your page 1 requirements to make sure you have all of the animation packs called out, but if I remember correctly Addictol would have left a hint what animation because it dumps runtime type information and does introspection (dumps form objects, strings, etc), the things that Zzyxzz doesn't do because he is just farming donation points.

 

 

image.png.c52ea492f74c7c9bea343649fd063b15.png

I figured it out... I missed an animation pack in the requirements. Like addictol there was more than one file available... thank you. I provided the addictol crash log, but your advice about AAF missing animations sent me to recheck my animation packs

Posted

The escaped slave quest is extremely buggy, I can't talk to trudy at all just game engine clicking. The only way I can resolve that part of the quest is to steal from Trudy and hope she loses the gun fight. I CAN NOT SLEEP ON MATTRESSES IN THE WASTELAND AND THERE IS NO MATTRESSES IN THE MINUTE MAN SAFE HOUSE. I swear im about to die from lack of sleep, and Gristle bugged out when we got back to corvega.

Posted

can anyone help your workaround regarding the face tints do you always clean the face always cause in my case it after awhile cleaning the face then the tears comes out again even not engage in any scenes does it not have a duration of some sort?

@JB. regarding the slavers jobs if i pick forever slave route i wont be needing to do those anymore? and if i stay outside for long would any raider/raiders will pick me up to return to whorehouse when i exceeded the allotted time? and will they reward me or atleast be happy that i got a hefty amount of caps?

and not that im worried but i never had a chance another slaver ring tried to abduct will that be on future updates, it doesnt seem to occur. thank you have a nice day

Posted
16 hours ago, PandaModded said:

Hello, looking forward to trying out slavers and nuka ride mods! Haven't played probably since release of game and trying new version. Wish there was some quick mod pack for quick download and install, took awhile to set up and not done haha (bodyslide).

 

I think I have most of the mods listed (hard/soft) but wanted to ask some questions before starting.

  • For the MCM mod configs, are there recommendations / a list of what settings to use for slavers/nuka mod overhaul? I imagine it's not automatically tuned for slavers/nuka mod. The nuka ride install had an option to use your settings or keybinds for AAF (if I recall correctly) as it mentioned fast scenes / help for new players. That's helpful. Anything else like this would be great or what settings are recommended (examples gender ratios, random overlays framework).

the settings you will have to fine tune as you go mostly.  just take a few minutes to look through the various MCMs.  mostly i find the defaults setting pretty good.

some stuff you may want to turn either on or off depending on personal taste.

  • Should nuka ride be loaded after slavers in load order but still before diamond city? I think JB uploaded a slavers loadorder.txt that I tried to follow and think it helped get the game to load to main menu haha. Don't see a way to attach my list to this post.

Nuka Ride and CS REALLY should be played in different profiles and save games but if you really want they can be played on the same profile/save game but it is tricky

and if you are going to try to do that you need to play one all the way through then add the other.  both are actually meant to be played as someone just exiting

the vault for the first time preferably as a level 1 character.  my personal recommendation is to play them on different profiles/save games the first time so you can see

what they are like and whether you want to add other stuff afterwards.

  • Are we missing much without using VTAW? The outfits look good but that's another 20+ GB of zip files and the game already takes me like 2-5 minutes to even load in from launching (haven't even started playing lol). I did download the separate vtaw soft requirements from nuka like goth and mini dress.

 

  • Nuka recommends no tattoos at start as you'll gain some via playing, is slavers similar or are piercings just put on us during playing it? If so, I imagine we can remove them later on too.

both will give you tattoos and piercings and later in the mod or at the end of the mod the ability to remove them.  which ones you get depends on which mod gives

them to you.

  • Any other mods people would recommend for a new play through? Not sure if I'll just play slavers and nuka (both stories) or if that's the recommended route compared to playing the rest of the game. (The loadorder.txt in prior post helped find some like visuals but I'm going off esp names and google lol).

this is really a personal preference thing, but if you use Violate or Sexual Harassment you should have those turned off in their MCMs while playing Nuka Ride or CS

the only mod i would recommend (as it can be running and is useful for testing purposes) is SEU (Sex Em Up) as for it to do anything (activate a sex scene) you would

have to activate it yourself in game.  you can read the AAF Fucking Manual and it has link to a bunch of mods so you can easily find other stuff and read the descriptions

to determine whether it sounds like something you want to try.  oh one other mod i would recommend is the NQAS - Automatron mod that prevents Automatron from

auto starting (you can still play it by activating it with the Pip-Boy radio).

  • Is BP70 Animations (Soft) (the xml file on pg13?) needed from 2020 when the mod page was updated in 2021? Saw something similar with nuka ride - Nuka Ride World Patch - but comments there had me question if it should even be installed without using CWSS or BYOP.

 

 

Posted

Hello. My English isn't very good, so I'm using a translator. Anyway, I downloaded and installed the mod, but nothing changed. My game version is 1.11.240, and I think the issue is that the mod is outdated, because the loading process in Mod Organizer looks normal—you can select the various checkboxes and options.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, woodrealmelf said:

can anyone help your workaround regarding the face tints do you always clean the face always cause in my case it after awhile cleaning the face then the tears comes out again even not engage in any scenes does it not have a duration of some sort?

@JB. regarding the slavers jobs if i pick forever slave route i wont be needing to do those anymore? and if i stay outside for long would any raider/raiders will pick me up to return to whorehouse when i exceeded the allotted time? and will they reward me or atleast be happy that i got a hefty amount of caps?

and not that im worried but i never had a chance another slaver ring tried to abduct will that be on future updates, it doesnt seem to occur. thank you have a nice day

What are you using to clean your face? The tears come with every orgasm, electroshock, whipping, could that be it?

Edited by JB.
Posted
46 minutes ago, weylandyutani3 said:

maybe dumb question but can I play this mod with a male character(eg Nate)

You're welcome to playtest it. I suppose you would have to "make it work" yourself on a lot of the parts.  

Posted
1 hour ago, Viciousbee said:

Hello. My English isn't very good, so I'm using a translator. Anyway, I downloaded and installed the mod, but nothing changed. My game version is 1.11.240, and I think the issue is that the mod is outdated, because the loading process in Mod Organizer looks normal—you can select the various checkboxes and options.

When starting with MO2 you have to make sure to path leads to the game directory, so check your install path, and it's not a plug-and-play. You need a working AAF base too FYI.  

 

Posted
1 hour ago, JB. said:

What are you using to clean your face? The tears come with every orgasm, electroshock, whipping, could that be it?

i use the purse for clearing face with purified water or dirty water, sadly after cleaning i was doing some pet walk runs and currently traveling but suddenly my face tints activates again ruining the makeup of some sort i havent been electroshock nor whipped or have engaged in any sex

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...