Jump to content

Commonwealth Slavers


Recommended Posts

Posted
3 hours ago, woodrealmelf said:

i use the purse for clearing face with purified water or dirty water, sadly after cleaning i was doing some pet walk runs and currently traveling but suddenly my face tints activates again ruining the makeup of some sort i havent been electroshock nor whipped or have engaged in any sex

My mod only adds tears in that specific context. What I would do is uninstall SFT, save the game, and reinstall it. It sounds like it's stuck in an infinite loop. 

Posted
35 minutes ago, 4nln415 said:

Maybe it's my game overloaded playing too long or me setting timescale to 1, 5 so the Pet Walk timer reduced to 0:00 before it's supposed to? 

It sounds more like something is affecting the MCM and the value you set there, which, if I recall correctly, defaults to 48 hours. There was a mod that messed up the MCM, I don't know if it's been fixed yet, called Profile Redirector or something like that. But it could be something else. I doubt it's the timescale.

Posted (edited)
On 9/29/2026 at 5:11 PM, egonm68 said:

 


ok, I just ran another two Porn shoots, back to back, both Beast route.
First one, I got what I had called 'marker remains on Calvin' again.
Second run was working ok.
(well, except for the fade-to-black-timer-reset hickup at the beginning, when greeting Calvin. That always happens)

additional info when it went wrong:
When the cell was opened AFTER filming, the raider did so with the "it's your turn now. go to the room, they're waiting" line. The same line as was used before filming.
I ran around a bit, activated Calvin at some point - and it resolved itself around that time.
The screen went fade-to-black for a second, the Raider saying "go back to the whore house", and the quest moved onto the "return" stage.

I think the other time it was the same (just took me a repeat to remember details, seeing it again.)


Also, one more thing regarding the lipstick:
I am using black.
When using the tanning bed - it resets to pink.
And the purse option "fix lipstick" also applies the pink one. (well, it did so the first time I used it, and I've been using the 'apply lipstick' option to fix smudges since then.)
No problem with the nails, those options work fine.

 

I’ve finished all the tweaks (black screen, markers) and fixes (adjusting the lipstick color). The sunbed is fine; it wasn't the cause of the lipstick problem, my lipstick script was. I couldn't reproduce the repeated "it's your turn now" line, but I did trigger a CTD after finishing the scene with the super mutant, so I modified a few scripts to lighten the scene.

 

Thanks for the report! Even though the black screen "issue" was a bit of a stretch, I still worked out a workaround. 😂

Edited by JB.
Posted

Is it possible to manually start crawl and bimbo animations? I know you can stop bimbo anim in MCM, but I would like to start them when I want, if it's possible of course.

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Cealapa said:

Is it possible to manually start crawl and bimbo animations? I know you can stop bimbo anim in MCM, but I would like to start them when I want, if it's possible of course.

In tonight's update, you'll be able to use the purse for that. 👍

 

Bimbo

Crawl 

Clear Animations

 

 

Edited by JB.
Posted
10 hours ago, Burensc said:

The escaped slave quest is extremely buggy, I can't talk to trudy at all just game engine clicking. The only way I can resolve that part of the quest is to steal from Trudy and hope she loses the gun fight. I CAN NOT SLEEP ON MATTRESSES IN THE WASTELAND AND THERE IS NO MATTRESSES IN THE MINUTE MAN SAFE HOUSE. I swear im about to die from lack of sleep, and Gristle bugged out when we got back to corvega.

So, just a tip that applies to pretty much all mods and even vanilla quests that you may not know about:

 

If you're level 3 hungry, thirsty, or tired in either survival or any other form of survival mod (AdvancedNeeds for example), as in that 3rd level of being tired where it turns the icon red for you and begins draining  health...

 

It prioritizes THAT over anything else.  So, like, say you're level 2 tired and do a quest, you're gonna see some weird issues.  Slight lag, AAF won't load as quickly, and if you save and reload your Sex Attributes will take longer to load, that kinda thing.  At level 3 of any of your needs, you're gonna see MASSIVE issues with most quests, but especially large quests like in this mod.  AAF often doesn't want to initialize, your SA will fully disappear if you reload a save there or some stats show while others don't, etc.  

 

If you were already tired when you went to the diner, chances are that probably impacted things for you, and I just played through this on the latest update (g) yesterday morning so it *should* work okay, though I talked to Wolfgang and not Trudy, and both are still alive in mine

 

If you go back to try this again or for your next playthrough keep this in mind to make this quest easier for you:

Spoiler

A quick way to work around this without breaking immersion or temporarily shutting down your survival mode or cheating some food/caffeine to yourself and such, remember...you're currently NOT on a timer anymore during this quest - not really anyway.  If you HAVE to, you can go find some food even around the raiders who have no idea you're not supposed to be out and about...and if I'm super desperate I'll go into the SuperDuper Mart and if I'm chased by the ferals I lead them out so the raiders can help me, then go back in to grab what I need.  I see it as, they probably see a slave they're familiar with doing something she normally has to do and is being chased, no questions asked to protect property so I consider this immersive 

 

Plus, if you can make it, the Drumlin diner is also right by the Drive-in which has food both in that little area in the back near the cooking workbench, and inside the commissary area at the front AND even if you can't use workbenches with the collar, you CAN use workshops...you can build a bed if you HAVE to, or if you have a mod like AN76 you can sleep on that couch that's near the screen at the back of the settlement, the little room by the crib and all.  There's also a mattress on the 3rd level of the commissary area, aka the snack shack area, which you can sleep on, at the front of the settlement.  If you avoid walking through the middle of the area you can also avoid triggering the molerats, and to avoid the bottlecaps mine, go to the back of the snack area, walk up that little ramp instead of trying for the door

 

Other places you can find beds to rest up real quick before continuing to find help without using a workshop are the root cellar in Sanctuary which has a real bed so you can sleep more than 5 hours, and if you go to the spot where you meet the Minutemen, turn your back to it and look straight ahead there is like this old parking lot, which has a cooking workbench and a mattress on the ground that you can also use, though often there are mongrels or bugs hanging around.  You can theoretically lead them towards Concord and have the raiders take care of them for you.  And, if you've unlocked the Truck Stop, depending on WHEN you play the runaway slave (there's at least 2 times when you can choose to do this quest, right after returning with Snoopy and if you turn that option down there is at least one more time when you have a chance to run that's later) you have that mattress too

 

 

Posted
10 hours ago, weylandyutani3 said:

maybe dumb question but can I play this mod with a male character(eg Nate)

Yes, with some caveats 

 

All the dialogue is for a female character so you'll be referred to by the raiders and basically everyone in the game world as a woman, but you can always headcanon this as "emasculation" vs reality

 

I haven't played as a male character since the FUTA stuff was introduced so enable this at your own risk, and maybe let me know how it goes because I'm kinda curious now! 

 

Be aware that a LOT of the animations will look a little off because they're meant for a female character, so like....you'll be getting vaginal sex without a vagina in some of them and it looks kinda silly, and some animations will skip because they won't know where to place you, or you'll be swapped in the animation

 

I'd also turn off amputations because I had some weird results with this XD

 

The quests themselves worked okay, but it's just really not immersive and all of the clothing you'll be able to wear (unless you change the setting to allow clothes and workbenches) will be for women, but just saying, my Nate looked fabulous in a little black floral dress with stiletto boots XD

Posted
1 hour ago, savantladylilith said:

So, just a tip that applies to pretty much all mods and even vanilla quests that you may not know about:

 

If you're level 3 hungry, thirsty, or tired in either survival or any other form of survival mod (AdvancedNeeds for example), as in that 3rd level of being tired where it turns the icon red for you and begins draining  health...

 

It prioritizes THAT over anything else.  So, like, say you're level 2 tired and do a quest, you're gonna see some weird issues.  Slight lag, AAF won't load as quickly, and if you save and reload your Sex Attributes will take longer to load, that kinda thing.  At level 3 of any of your needs, you're gonna see MASSIVE issues with most quests, but especially large quests like in this mod.  AAF often doesn't want to initialize, your SA will fully disappear if you reload a save there or some stats show while others don't, etc.  

 

If you were already tired when you went to the diner, chances are that probably impacted things for you, and I just played through this on the latest update (g) yesterday morning so it *should* work okay, though I talked to Wolfgang and not Trudy, and both are still alive in mine

 

If you go back to try this again or for your next playthrough keep this in mind to make this quest easier for you:

  Hide contents

A quick way to work around this without breaking immersion or temporarily shutting down your survival mode or cheating some food/caffeine to yourself and such, remember...you're currently NOT on a timer anymore during this quest - not really anyway.  If you HAVE to, you can go find some food even around the raiders who have no idea you're not supposed to be out and about...and if I'm super desperate I'll go into the SuperDuper Mart and if I'm chased by the ferals I lead them out so the raiders can help me, then go back in to grab what I need.  I see it as, they probably see a slave they're familiar with doing something she normally has to do and is being chased, no questions asked to protect property so I consider this immersive 

 

Plus, if you can make it, the Drumlin diner is also right by the Drive-in which has food both in that little area in the back near the cooking workbench, and inside the commissary area at the front AND even if you can't use workbenches with the collar, you CAN use workshops...you can build a bed if you HAVE to, or if you have a mod like AN76 you can sleep on that couch that's near the screen at the back of the settlement, the little room by the crib and all.  There's also a mattress on the 3rd level of the commissary area, aka the snack shack area, which you can sleep on, at the front of the settlement.  If you avoid walking through the middle of the area you can also avoid triggering the molerats, and to avoid the bottlecaps mine, go to the back of the snack area, walk up that little ramp instead of trying for the door

 

Other places you can find beds to rest up real quick before continuing to find help without using a workshop are the root cellar in Sanctuary which has a real bed so you can sleep more than 5 hours, and if you go to the spot where you meet the Minutemen, turn your back to it and look straight ahead there is like this old parking lot, which has a cooking workbench and a mattress on the ground that you can also use, though often there are mongrels or bugs hanging around.  You can theoretically lead them towards Concord and have the raiders take care of them for you.  And, if you've unlocked the Truck Stop, depending on WHEN you play the runaway slave (there's at least 2 times when you can choose to do this quest, right after returning with Snoopy and if you turn that option down there is at least one more time when you have a chance to run that's later) you have that mattress too

 

 

Yeah im level 4 and followed snoopy back to the brothel, I tried sleeping on a mattress in Concord in the house next to the red rocket fuel station, but the game said sleeping was not avaliable. I ultimately ended up using console commands to Sleep at the bed but CTD later on after Gristle showed up.

Posted
1 minute ago, Burensc said:

Yeah im level 4 and followed snoopy back to the brothel, I tried sleeping on a mattress in Concord in the house next to the red rocket fuel station, but the game said sleeping was not avaliable. I ultimately ended up using console commands to Sleep at the bed but CTD later on after Gristle showed up.

 

I'm wondering if either there were some hostiles nearby that you didn't see on the compass but were preventing it, or perhaps there was something else going on preventing it?  Were you able to sleep after completing (or failing) The Runaway Slave?

 

Regardless of which time I run away, I almost always end up having to sleep, so it should allow this.  I needed to sleep for 1 hour to heal when I did this yesterday because I have those hardcore shocks from the collar that can injure you and I was limping along to a bed by the time I got the quest 😅 that sassy mouth of mine gets me every time XD

 

Is it saying sleep isn't available, or that it's not available in that area/while being asked to leave?  If it's that second thing, that's a vanilla bug and if the first thing then probably some other conflict 🤔

 

No idea why it did a CTD when Gristle showed up.  I know at some point early on while playing this, I did get a CTD during the transition where he takes you to punish you, during the amputation scene but that was a user issue where I had the amputations mod disabled like a derp and then had amputations enabled in the MCM for Slavers, and enabling the amputations mod fixed it for me.  But I doubt this is your specific issue.  What part did it crash at?  Immediately when he shows up, or during the transition scene?

Posted

VIP client. A pole dance with blindfolded hands — is that how it’s supposed to be? The scene didn’t work when it was time to bring another slave girl.

Spoiler

(595).png.b4aabe3a80d69bc9d0f99a59cb5313a4.png(594).png.54a76f444eccf741f7118bc280e426f0.png(592).png.243aad2c4778b5b2365e8eaa5ebeb00f.png

 

Posted (edited)

only issue is why does hardcore gunners wear metal armor instead of the default, instead you could go with combat and heavy leather 

Edited by RAAMPEAK
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, savantladylilith said:

 

I'm wondering if either there were some hostiles nearby that you didn't see on the compass but were preventing it, or perhaps there was something else going on preventing it?  Were you able to sleep after completing (or failing) The Runaway Slave?

 

Regardless of which time I run away, I almost always end up having to sleep, so it should allow this.  I needed to sleep for 1 hour to heal when I did this yesterday because I have those hardcore shocks from the collar that can injure you and I was limping along to a bed by the time I got the quest 😅 that sassy mouth of mine gets me every time XD

 

Is it saying sleep isn't available, or that it's not available in that area/while being asked to leave?  If it's that second thing, that's a vanilla bug and if the first thing then probably some other conflict 🤔

 

No idea why it did a CTD when Gristle showed up.  I know at some point early on while playing this, I did get a CTD during the transition where he takes you to punish you, during the amputation scene but that was a user issue where I had the amputations mod disabled like a derp and then had amputations enabled in the MCM for Slavers, and enabling the amputations mod fixed it for me.  But I doubt this is your specific issue.  What part did it crash at?  Immediately when he shows up, or during the transition scene?

My game started to get glitchy just before the Diner part of the quest, so IDK if I would blame the Mod for the CTD as the game had been "just working" for quite the sequence. 

 

I did the scraver quest with medium size bomb, followed snoopy "home", got the chance to flee.

 

I ended up stealing from Trudy (because I couldn't talk to her due to glitchyness) to start the fight. When Trudy died with her son then I could talk to Wolfgang agian he sent me to the minute man safe house. I tried to sleep on a bed in concord in the north of the town, first house next to the red rocket on the upstairs. But was told I was unable to use it, blocked by something.

 

Made it to the minute man house no mattress anywhere... I feel even in the minute man cell getting an amazing nights sleep should be part of the quest. Or the whore bed in the brothel should be a proper owned bed so survival players can get a good night sleep... I get the idea of having a dirty mattress from a lore and immersion point of view.  But if the survival mechanics scripts in the game engine start to effect the game performance it destroys the Immersion far more than just giving survival players a proper mattress to begin with. If what you say is true that Survival mode gets more demanding on the game engine the more endanger you are.

 

I have the mod "unlimited survival mode" so I can actually save my game like Skyrim's survival mode. I did have a CTD when Gristle showed up, reloaded. Got to Corvega with Gristle but the quest didn't update to tell me to go into the factory to get punished no map marker just stuck. That's when I called it a night and went to bed IRL and haven't been back to the commonwealth since last night.

 

Also I turned Amputations off in any and all MCM and don't have the Amputator mod installed, AND DO NOT EVER PLAN TOO.

Edited by Burensc
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, _Nomad_ said:

VIP client. A pole dance with blindfolded hands — is that how it’s supposed to be? The scene didn’t work when it was time to bring another slave girl.

  Hide contents

(595).png.b4aabe3a80d69bc9d0f99a59cb5313a4.png(594).png.54a76f444eccf741f7118bc280e426f0.png(592).png.243aad2c4778b5b2365e8eaa5ebeb00f.png

 

What's going on with mind readers today? 😆 This will also be in my fixes. Check it out. The same thing happened to me a few days ago:

 

Spoiler

Fallout4 22_9_2026 20_46_17.png

 

Edited by JB.
Posted
9 minutes ago, Burensc said:

My game started to get glitchy just before the Diner part of the quest, so IDK if I would blame the Mod for the CTD as the game had been "just working" for quite the sequence. 

 

I did the scraver quest with medium size bomb, followed snoopy "home", got the chance to flee.

 

I ended up stealing from Trudy (because I couldn't talk to her due to glitchyness) to start the fight. When Trudy died with her son then I could talk to Wolfgang agian he sent me to the minute man safe house. I tried to sleep on a bed in concord in the north of the town, first house next to the red rocket on the upstairs. But was told I was unable to use it, blocked by something.

 

Made it to the minute man house no mattress anywhere... I feel even in the minute man cell getting an amazing nights sleep should be part of the quest. Or the whore bed in the brothel should be a proper owned bed so survival players can get a good night sleep... I get the idea of having a dirty mattress from a lore and immersion point of view.  But if the survival mechanics scripts in the game engine start to effect the game performance it destroys the Immersion far more than just giving survival players a proper mattress to begin with. If what you say is true that Survival mode gets more demanding on the game engine the more endanger you are.

 

I have the mod "unlimited survival mode" so I can actually save my game like Skyrim's survival mode. I did have a CTD when Gristle showed up, reloaded. Got to Corvega with Gristle but the quest didn't update to tell me to go into the factory to get punished no map marker just stuck. That's when I called it a night and went to bed IRL and haven't been back to the commonwealth since last night.

 

Also I turned Amputations off in any and all MCM and don't have the Amputator mod installed, AND DO NOT EVER PLAN TOO.

Oooooh, I bet you did get that stupid vanilla game sleeping bug, from the fight with Trudy?  Because that's (the diner) sorta within the "triangle of doom" aka the Sanctuary, Abernathy, Concord triangle that is infamous for crashes and annoying bugs.  It's worse when building in that area.  So if you get the bug in, say, Sanctuary, it's definitely still gonna impact you even if you're at the farm, near the Museum, etc

 

That's probably also not an expected action and may have glitched some quest stuff out after that moment regardless, but I've experienced stupid sleep bugs especially for some reason while in Ticon if I'm in the Railroad.  You won't be able to sleep inside of the entire cell and it's even more obnoxious when that cell is outdoors 🤦🏻‍♀️ and you probably could sleep outside the cell because that's how that dumb bug works.  I truly have no idea how to fix it either.  If you have a save from right before the quest, maybe during the actual Scavver quest, I'd definitely try to go back a bit.  

 

Maybe when you get to the diner, talk to Wolfgang first, just because I know for a fact that one works.  

 

As for the survival mod, that one definitely should be fine to use with this and not stop you from sleeping in general, though yeah that 5 hour sleep limit gets me in trouble if I'm not using my Slavers Jet.  I used it with my previous True Ending playthrough, but typically I use AN76 for mine with the patch for Jet so Slavers Jet takes away hunger and fatigue, but allows you to sleep for more than 5 hours on a mattress and on sofas, but be sure to monitor how tired/hungry you are and stuff with USM and don't let yourself get too tired or anything.  Alternatively you can use regular survival mode with Cheat Terminal and adjust your survival mode settings, which allow you to autosave and quicksave as if you're in another mode, and also turn OFF survival but then later choose to turn it back on.  

 

I kinda like your idea about being able to sleep at the base, even for a few hours or something, since it probably would be a few hours anyway inside that cage.  Like, sleep the way you do after your surgeries or something?  I never really thought about it but that would be a good idea and also allow an autosave there, just in case 🥰

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, savantladylilith said:

So, just a tip that applies to pretty much all mods and even vanilla quests that you may not know about:

 

If you're level 3 hungry, thirsty, or tired in either survival or any other form of survival mod (AdvancedNeeds for example), as in that 3rd level of being tired where it turns the icon red for you and begins draining  health...

 

It prioritizes THAT over anything else.  So, like, say you're level 2 tired and do a quest, you're gonna see some weird issues.  Slight lag, AAF won't load as quickly, and if you save and reload your Sex Attributes will take longer to load, that kinda thing.  At level 3 of any of your needs, you're gonna see MASSIVE issues with most quests, but especially large quests like in this mod.  AAF often doesn't want to initialize, your SA will fully disappear if you reload a save there or some stats show while others don't, etc.  

 

If you were already tired when you went to the diner, chances are that probably impacted things for you, and I just played through this on the latest update (g) yesterday morning so it *should* work okay, though I talked to Wolfgang and not Trudy, and both are still alive in mine

 

If you go back to try this again or for your next playthrough keep this in mind to make this quest easier for you:

  Reveal hidden contents

 

 

 

I had no idea that could happen (survival mode + lag). I don't feel that's the case, but I trust your judgment.

 

And to be honest, when I saw Sim Settlement in they load order, I decided to skip it. It's like that other user saying, "iF wE gO oVeR the tImE lImIt, wIiL rAiDeRs cOmE aNd tAkE uS tO tHe wHoReHoUsE?" Didn't they even read the message boxes that clearly explain what happens if you go over the time limit? And then another user comes along to finish the job with, "this mods it's not compatible with MO2." For the sake of my sanity, I'm not going to bother replying to what's already been answered. 😮‍💨

Edited by JB.
Posted
24 minutes ago, JB. said:

 

I had no idea that could happen (survival mode + lag). I don't feel that's the case, but I trust your judgment.

 

And to be honest, when I saw Sim Settlement in they load order, I decided to skip it. It's like that other user saying, "iF wE gO oVeR the tImE lImIt, wIiL rAiDeRs cOmE aNd tAkE uS tO tHe wHoReHoUsE?" Didn't they even read the message boxes that clearly explain what happens if you go over the time limit? And then another user comes along to finish the job with, "this mods it's not compatible with MO2." For the sake of my sanity, I'm not going to bother replying to what's already been answered. 😮‍💨

I saw that comment about what happens if you go over the time, and I hovered over the quote/reply button a few seconds but my better judgement was "nah, let them find out what happens when they start to hear the fast beep-beep-beep sound and start button smashing to try to not instantly die, clearly not knowing to try to get into the MCM to prevent it, etc... it'll be worth it girl, just don't say a thing 🤣 I was really tempted to send them a screenshot of the little notification that happens when you actually ASK to do this quest and it pops up to tell you, but nah, my method of letting them find out the fun/hard way sounded way better for my sanity too. I missed the not compatible with MO2 response entirely.  Well, fuck me.  Guess I've been hallucinating playing the mod this whole time, so maybe I did already lose my sanity, because I'd SWEAR I've been using MO2 this whole time 🤔😜

 

But jokes about human incompetency aside, yeah, the lag from survival related issues is no joke.  I usually set my Slavers Jet addiction to the highest level (15 uses, I think?) just because it's a challenge for me, to see if I can use survival modes and combine trying to be crafty and resourceful and using the Jet when absolutely needed, but not get addicted.  It's rare, but I've done it.  But it's anxiety educing when I've run out of Slaver's Jet during a quest that takes a lot of time, such as The Scavver or going to DC for the Hooker, and have no food.  I love it, because it really does force me to be creative, resourceful, and really plan the trip, but if you do it wrong it can really screw things up.

 

A great example is playing The Scientist for the first time in my recent playthrough

Spoiler

I made a stupid choice to not talk to Ravenna before leaving for the pharmacy to speak to Dr Duff which meant I hadn't gotten any food before leaving.  I underestimated this, because I was sent to Zimonja, and by the time Becker took me captive, I was already a level 2/yellow hunger, and by the time I'm supposed to meet Dr Duff and Gristle outside the pharmacy, I was losing health rapidly with not a lot of time left.  When placed in the pillory, the scene plays normally until the AAF scene.  It stuck on gathering for a few minutes, and I did eventually open console after about 5 minutes, which sometimes allows the AAF script to catch up, but after about 7 or 8 minutes total of waiting during gathering and then dying, I reloaded my save to just when we exited the pharmacy, used the one Slavers Jet I had on me, once my hunger level decreased I saved again and reloaded that quicksave, and everything went normally.  If I hadn't had that Slaver's Jet on me, I'd truthfully otherwise have either turned off the survival mode temporarily, or cheated in some food for myself just to preserve the save because I hadn't hard saved since 2 quests prior.  I've even considered that save "dead" as in my Nora has officially died of starvation during slavery in my own version of a bad ending.  Poor thing is now addicted to Slaver's Jet but she survived the quest XD

 

Posted
1 hour ago, savantladylilith said:

Oooooh, I bet you did get that stupid vanilla game sleeping bug, from the fight with Trudy?  Because that's (the diner) sorta within the "triangle of doom" aka the Sanctuary, Abernathy, Concord triangle that is infamous for crashes and annoying bugs.  It's worse when building in that area.  So if you get the bug in, say, Sanctuary, it's definitely still gonna impact you even if you're at the farm, near the Museum, etc

 

That's probably also not an expected action and may have glitched some quest stuff out after that moment regardless, but I've experienced stupid sleep bugs especially for some reason while in Ticon if I'm in the Railroad.  You won't be able to sleep inside of the entire cell and it's even more obnoxious when that cell is outdoors 🤦🏻‍♀️ and you probably could sleep outside the cell because that's how that dumb bug works.  I truly have no idea how to fix it either.  If you have a save from right before the quest, maybe during the actual Scavver quest, I'd definitely try to go back a bit.  

 

Maybe when you get to the diner, talk to Wolfgang first, just because I know for a fact that one works.  

 

As for the survival mod, that one definitely should be fine to use with this and not stop you from sleeping in general, though yeah that 5 hour sleep limit gets me in trouble if I'm not using my Slavers Jet.  I used it with my previous True Ending playthrough, but typically I use AN76 for mine with the patch for Jet so Slavers Jet takes away hunger and fatigue, but allows you to sleep for more than 5 hours on a mattress and on sofas, but be sure to monitor how tired/hungry you are and stuff with USM and don't let yourself get too tired or anything.  Alternatively you can use regular survival mode with Cheat Terminal and adjust your survival mode settings, which allow you to autosave and quicksave as if you're in another mode, and also turn OFF survival but then later choose to turn it back on.  

 

I kinda like your idea about being able to sleep at the base, even for a few hours or something, since it probably would be a few hours anyway inside that cage.  Like, sleep the way you do after your surgeries or something?  I never really thought about it but that would be a good idea and also allow an autosave there, just in case 🥰

Yeah I can get you a couple saves sometime later for the sleeping bug.

Posted
1 hour ago, JB. said:

Что сегодня происходит с людьми, умеющими читать мысли?  😆 Это тоже будет в моих исправлениях. Загляните. Со мной то же самое случилось несколько дней назад:

 

  Раскрыть скрытое содержимое

Fallout4 22_9_2026 20_46_17.png

 

I’m sorry, sir. I didn’t see your post. It’s the waning moon’s fault. It seems Bimbo’s condition has worsened.

Posted
21 hours ago, dav42 said:

 

Maybe plug your question into AI with a screenshot of the folder structure.

 

You need to help yourself to form a coherent report of an issue.  It usually starts with "I exited the vault, went over to talk to Murphy and......", or "I started quest X, and went to Y, and talked to Z, and.....".  As soon as you walk over to Murphy on the ground you will get a pop-up, choose wisely (one choice ends the mod, the other starts the mod), I don't recall if you trigger dialogue or Gristle just comes up behind you and the struggle animation plays (at this point nothing with AAF has even happened).  First AAF scene is in the speakeasy, I am recalling from memory here.

 

So really no clue what you’re talking about, and I can't imagine I am the only one who read it and just moved on.

When you click on the mega file attached here on the mod, it’s labeled “Do not install this folder”. What I’m trying to ask is whether or not I’m installing the right files for the mod itself, since it literally says not to install that folder. If you’re not supposed to install that one, then where do you actually get the mod files? Sorry I didn’t phrase it clearly enough earlier.IMG_7556.jpeg.7dffec628aef0833aef1f3ad888eb635.jpeg

Posted
21 minutes ago, Kitsuyu said:

When you click on the mega file attached here on the mod, it’s labeled “Do not install this folder”. What I’m trying to ask is whether or not I’m installing the right files for the mod itself, since it literally says not to install that folder. If you’re not supposed to install that one, then where do you actually get the mod files? Sorry I didn’t phrase it clearly enough earlier.

 

I understand what your asking, and I think it's been answered.  Your in the right place to get the mods, but you shouldn't install the folder as it says.  The reason it is there because people have downloaded the folder as a ZIP and installed it as a mod, as it has been answered you should download the contents of the folder and install them in your mod manager.  The naming is there because if you downloaded the whole folder as a ZIP and installed it then it will literally be called [DON'T INSTALL THIS FOLDER] ... in your mod manager and the hope is that you would understand it, because people have done it.

 

Posted (edited)

Just wanted to leave a potential bug encounter.

 

For the "Follow VIP", I would crawl to bathroom and nothing would occur after that.

 

Edit: Looks like the mod has random events so not every stage of quest is done? Was able to get a reload where "talk" while crawling pops up instead of "can't steal".

 

  • Closed the game to restart, did a similar reload (outside of building which I tried before too) - however this time (after restart, maybe randomness) crawling did not trigger and opened/closed pip boy to see if it would trigger it. I think a top left pop up said something was not removed too but went away quick.
  • At bathroom nothing triggered again until I pressed "e" to "talk", however when crawling I don't think this worked because it says "cannot steal" or something like that.
  • The room with the pole had same situation, following didn't automatically trigger next stage until pressing e to talk (was not crawling).
  • Not sure if the stage guide is still the same order but no lesbian scene (there were two during the cage fight), then I think AAF said next scene skipped. Not sure if this was lesbian or beast scene but was after couch.

 

Getting another "follow" issue from Chief Dwayne, but talking has "dialogueentry" as the text in dialogue (a few clean restarts created this too, one randomly didn't and used the least dialogue options to get to the cage when initially meeting Dwayne).

 

Question:

  • After the enhancements from the vet, I notice body parts clipping between each other more, do I need to do anything more in bodyslide to fix this? Like if hands are groping a butt, they are now under the skin lol.
  • Do the green box pop ups change much of the direction of the game or is more of RP? 

 

Other:

 

I have prp.esp above Commonwealth Slavers.esp in loadorder.txt (top to bottom), but have noticed building/items flickering (presume caused by prp). So far the area I notice more flicking is outside near the back heading to Jared just before you go inside (as I get lost in the building lol).

 

Was experiencing bodies being totally invisible, especially early on but might have been a bodyslide situation on my part. After playing around it seems better but still get some invisibility like showing armor but no head during dialogue. 

 

Dialogue not showing unless facing the character even if dialogue was already up.

 

I was getting a lot of crashes early on (haven't modded FO like this and at 183), sometimes I still get a crash on loading a save so I try to save outside buildings before going in. I had headpart extended on the 240 version of game (nexus comment said it worked on this version), downloaded addictol mentioned this caused a crash. headpart enhanced seems to be working better so should have listened to page 1.

 

Enjoying the mod so thanks for the hard work and community. Some personal feedback/opinion, not the biggest fan of the walking quest (1st one was rough with many crashes lol). Wanted to find a walking speed mod. The quest to deliver a fusion core I would reload due to fights on the way taking a long time.

 

The waiting quest to lure people (wasn't sure if I needed to press T to wait and that caused an explosion time limit issue when help came). Once I exploded when going into the building, survived, but collar disappeared. Second time, explosion due crying but before looting.

Edited by PandaModded
Posted
7 minutes ago, dav42 said:

 

I understand what your asking, and I think it's been answered.  Your in the right place to get the mods, but you shouldn't install the folder as it says.  The reason it is there because people have downloaded the folder as a ZIP and installed it as a mod, as it has been answered you should download the contents of the folder and install them in your mod manager.  The naming is there because if you downloaded the whole folder as a ZIP and installed it then it will literally be called [DON'T INSTALL THIS FOLDER] ... in your mod manager and the hope is that you would understand it, because people have done it.

 

Ok thanks I appreciate it, figured I might have been installing the wrong stuff

Posted
24 minutes ago, PandaModded said:

Just wanted to leave a potential bug encounter. (sorry for wall of text the VIP quest bug is what I wanted to share)

 

To avoid the "wall of text":

 

SpoilerTags.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...