Jump to content

Commonwealth Slavers


Recommended Posts

Posted

Ха. Нора даже не успела одеться, когда начали падать бомбы. Она занялась прощальным сексом со своим любимым Нейтом. Хм... Она даже не могла представить, что ее ждёт в будущем, когда она покинет Убежище. Чёрт возьми, Мерфи уже расставила для неё ловушку.

Спойлер

image.png.e9400d84a410f273e721c2c5d824e1b9.png

I’m starting a new game. These green traces of semen have driven me crazy after all.

Posted
57 minutes ago, vemillion993 said:

Hello

 

I really enjoyed playing your mode COMMONWEALTH SLAVERS and was deeply impressed by it.  

Every story was fun and well-structured, which I loved.

 

The only thing I found a little disappointing is that  

after the true ending,  

when the liberated Nora returns to the starting point, everything resets as if it were the very beginning.  

It feels as if all the things Nora did during her time as a slave simply never happened.  

It’s a shame that the consequences that should have followed her like karma seem to have been completely erased.

 

Also, the part where Nora undergoes sterilization surgery at the start feels emotionally empty when she returns to normal after liberation. There is no lingering feeling about it at all, which is regrettable.

 

I sometimes think it might be interesting if later content connected her drug addiction, the evil deeds and hardships she committed during her slave days, the tubal ligation, and the moment she becomes able to get pregnant again, letting those things continue to follow her like karma.

 

The Snoopy companion was really good.  

It would serve as a constant reminder of her slave days—true karma.

 

Thank you for listening to my thoughts.

i share your sentiment here and would love to see a progression to forever slave route where you can progress to nuka world too as your Jared as your main Daddy and maybe battle with Dallas or Patty for the affection of OB maybe... tho good thing that after the true ending you still get to work with other factions tho wish still can on raiders too

Posted (edited)

usage report for CS 2.93g

 

played it after completing NR 

 

the content is excellent (different than NR but still amazing)

 

played all the way through and ran into 3 issues 

did not quite play all the content (skipped The Intervention and the Combat Zone quests).

 

1 - during initial walk from Concord to Corvega i ran into Gristle not moving problem - user caused

     problem caused by mod Concord Expanded.  can be worked past using the teleport Gristle option (if you know where you are supposed to be going).

 

2 - during Pet Walk if you go into Corvega the ghouls can trigger a late stage of the Farmer quest (Blake).

      doing The Farmer (Blake) quest first prevents this

Spoiler

during Pet Walk Truck Stop party i did find where you will be adding more content later.  looking foward to it🙂

 

3 - Queens Nest quest caused me a specific problem, might be specific to me (think it is) but wanted to report in case someone else has the same issue

     quest was fine other than at very end, after entering Whore House Lindstrom did not end the quest.

     Lindstrom was bugged out and trying to offer me more quests, but not actually starting one.

     using setstage would end the quest but not fix Lindstrom.

     tried rolling back to various point of the Queens Nest quest and same results, even from before the Queens Nest quest.

     going through without turning Futa on every thing worked fine.

     if i did the Futa content, then setstaged it to end Lindstrom was bugged, but by lowering the jobs needed to less than i had completed,

     it did reset Lindstrom to normal operation and was able to finish the mod normally.

 

 

thanks again for the amazing mods JB

 

 

Edited by valcon767
Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, dav42 said:

 

Oh bummer :(.  I ignored Asciim0v, and Missholy on Nexus for being low-effort AI sloppers.

 

Bannerlord is full of those. More and more coming to FO4 it seems. I'm fine if it solves a problem. The fake feel from generated images is what gets me. 

Edited by 4nln415
Posted

also, while we wait patiently for the CWSS/BYOP patches to be updated so we can shower in the whorehouse again, may I recommend grimgrim31's very nice mod 

it will wash off get dirty, cum, commonwealth moisturizer overlays swimming in water and allows u to have a nice little shower in the rain animation which i think is very tone-appropriate for this mod. i consider it indispensable for nuka ride now that the world patch that enables showers there hasn't been updated to be current. very light, no real requirements to install, just an esp slot. it's always nice to have options 

Posted
7 hours ago, valcon767 said:

usage report for CS 2.93g

 

played it after completing NR 

 

the content is excellent (different than NR but still amazing)

 

played all the way through and ran into 3 issues 

did not quite play all the content (skipped The Intervention and the Combat Zone quests).

 

1 - during initial walk from Concord to Corvega i ran into Gristle not moving problem - user caused

     problem caused by mod Concord Expanded.  can be worked past using the teleport Gristle option (if you know where you are supposed to be going).

 

2 - during Pet Walk if you go into Corvega the ghouls can trigger a late stage of the Farmer quest (Blake).

      doing The Farmer (Blake) quest first prevents this

  Reveal hidden contents

 

3 - Queens Nest quest caused me a specific problem, might be specific to me (think it is) but wanted to report in case someone else has the same issue

     quest was fine other than at very end, after entering Whore House Lindstrom did not end the quest.

     Lindstrom was bugged out and trying to offer me more quests, but not actually starting one.

     using setstage would end the quest but not fix Lindstrom.

     tried rolling back to various point of the Queens Nest quest and same results, even from before the Queens Nest quest.

     going through without turning Futa on every thing worked fine.

     if i did the Futa content, then setstaged it to end Lindstrom was bugged, but by lowering the jobs needed to less than i had completed,

     it did reset Lindstrom to normal operation and was able to finish the mod normally.

 

 

thanks again for the amazing mods JB

 

 

 

Thanks! You're saying the ghouls in Corvega kick The Farmer quest? 😧

 

Lindstrom's bug is really baffling. Hey, if you have a save file with that bug, that would be great, so I can run some tests until I find the culprit.

 

Posted
10 hours ago, vemillion993 said:

Hello

 

I really enjoyed playing your mode COMMONWEALTH SLAVERS and was deeply impressed by it.  

Every story was fun and well-structured, which I loved.

 

The only thing I found a little disappointing is that  

after the true ending,  

when the liberated Nora returns to the starting point, everything resets as if it were the very beginning.  

It feels as if all the things Nora did during her time as a slave simply never happened.  

It’s a shame that the consequences that should have followed her like karma seem to have been completely erased.

 

Also, the part where Nora undergoes sterilization surgery at the start feels emotionally empty when she returns to normal after liberation. There is no lingering feeling about it at all, which is regrettable.

 

I sometimes think it might be interesting if later content connected her drug addiction, the evil deeds and hardships she committed during her slave days, the tubal ligation, and the moment she becomes able to get pregnant again, letting those things continue to follow her like karma.

 

The Snoopy companion was really good.  

It would serve as a constant reminder of her slave days—true karma.

 

Thank you for listening to my thoughts.

Thanks, brother. When I made the mod, I intended to completely stop it at the end, so as not to interfere with the player's gameplay and allow them to install any mods they wanted. But it's true that you can feel that emptiness even in the True Ending. Anyway, you still have the porn studio, the whorehouse, Snoopy for now, and the prostitution mode. But story-wise, I've already given it my all.

Posted
5 hours ago, ARose845 said:

also, while we wait patiently for the CWSS/BYOP patches to be updated so we can shower in the whorehouse again, may I recommend grimgrim31's very nice mod 

it will wash off get dirty, cum, commonwealth moisturizer overlays swimming in water and allows u to have a nice little shower in the rain animation which i think is very tone-appropriate for this mod. i consider it indispensable for nuka ride now that the world patch that enables showers there hasn't been updated to be current. very light, no real requirements to install, just an esp slot. it's always nice to have options 

I just added it to the suggested list, thanks!

Posted

Question about Prostitution mode in True Ending. You have to do Trudy/Wolfgang quests to unlock friendly Gunners/Mutants for service? Say If I still want to kill Gunners and Mutants 

Can their quest be done post-True Ending? 

Posted
1 hour ago, JB. said:

 

Thanks! You're saying the ghouls in Corvega kick The Farmer quest? 😧

 

Lindstrom's bug is really baffling. Hey, if you have a save file with that bug, that would be great, so I can run some tests until I find the culprit.

 

 

the ghouls in Corvega caused the quest to be a the point of Blake waiting at the gate but did not count as killed ghouls.

 

attaching savegames, modlist for checking.

yes the game has a lot of mods. i use MO2 for reference

 

the file saves has the save games with Lindstrom both  with him bugged out and without him bugged.

 

loadorder.txt modlist.txt plugins.txt saves.7z

Posted
51 minutes ago, 4nln415 said:

Question about Prostitution mode in True Ending. You have to do Trudy/Wolfgang quests to unlock friendly Gunners/Mutants for service? Say If I still want to kill Gunners and Mutants 

Can their quest be done post-True Ending? 

Based on how I programmed it, you activate the mode and they should be friendly. It doesn't matter if you did Wolfgang and Trudy's quests.

Posted
1 hour ago, JB. said:

Я только что добавил это в список рекомендаций, спасибо!

So, do we not need to install Slavers - CWSS Patch and can we uninstall it along with CS_WhoreHouse_Patch?

Posted
32 minutes ago, _Nomad_ said:

So, do we not need to install Slavers - CWSS Patch and can we uninstall it along with CS_WhoreHouse_Patch?

The idea is to have them all. The more options, the better.

Posted
13 minutes ago, JB. said:

Идея состоит в том, чтобы иметь их все. Чем больше вариантов, тем лучше.

It's clear. Thank you.

Posted
40 minutes ago, _Nomad_ said:

So, do we not need to install Slavers - CWSS Patch and can we uninstall it along with CS_WhoreHouse_Patch?

 

7 minutes ago, JB. said:

The idea is to have them all. The more options, the better.


And, they don't conflict.

From what I guess, Slavers might be using some washing functions on its own (for example the face washing),
while hooking into CWSS or BYOP for the shower furniture with the patches.  (and yeah, I am really just guessing)
So, you'd still need those patches if you want to use the shower in the washing room.

More Ways Of Washing (MWOW) gives some additional washing functions (rain showers, soap, using decon arches, etc) that can be used separately / without Slavers calling them.
Similar to the Washing functions of the "get dirty" line, I guess? (I guess the soap that is being handed to you is for GetDirty? Not sure, I do not use 'get dirty', and MWOW uses 'special soap' instead of the regular junk-soap)

There's also "Wash Out that Cum" (WOTC, which also has hooks into CWSS and BYOP furniture).

Overall....
On the one side,  there's several different types of 'cum overlay' or 'cum 'clothing'' mods - and other overlays, like the Weepy Tears Overlays.
And some mods only support one or the other to apply overlays / 'cum clothing'.

On the other side,  there's several different ways of washing.
And not all 'washing' mods take care of all types of different overlays.
(although, MWOW may be the best 'catch-all')


Also, there usually is no 'need to choose'.
Myself, I do not run "Get dirty" (I just don't like too much dirt overlays - plus the warning about swimming with the slave collar),
But I run both "Cum overlays" and "Commonwealth moisturizer" (priority on Moisturizer, I think)
And I run both WOTC with CWSS patches, and  MWOW.
without noticeable conflicts, for 'maximum application support', and 'maximum cleaning'
=> "It simply works"
Although sometimes you have to watch out that not too many overlays or clothing is removed (like the slave collar here - but that's not a problem for WOTC or MWOW)


anyway, just my 2 cents
(and keep in mind: my guesswork may be wrong. just take it as a 'layman's explanation' + 'this is what works for me')

Posted
38 minutes ago, egonm68 said:

 


И они не конфликтуют.

Насколько я понимаю, работорговцы могут использовать некоторые функции мытья самостоятельно (например, умывание лица),
подключаясь к CWSS или BYOP для душевой мебели с помощью патчей. (и да, я действительно просто предполагаю).
Так что вам все равно понадобятся эти патчи, если вы хотите использовать душ в душевой.

Дополнение «Больше способов мытья» (MWOW) дает несколько дополнительных функций мытья (дождевой душ, мыло, использование дезинфицирующих арок и т. д.), которые можно использовать отдельно / без вызова работорговцев.
Похоже на функции мытья из линейки «запачкаться», я полагаю? (Я предполагаю, что мыло, которое вам дают, предназначено для «запачкаться»? Не уверен, я не использую «запачкаться», а в MWOW используется «специальное мыло» вместо обычного мыла).

Есть также «Смыть эту сперму» (WOTC, которое также подключается к CWSS и мебели BYOP).

В целом...
С одной стороны, существует несколько разных типов модов, добавляющих «одежду со спермой», а также другие виды наложений, например, Weepy Tears Overlays.
Некоторые моды поддерживают только один из них для применения наложений/«одежды со спермой».

С другой стороны, существует несколько разных способов стирки.
И не все моды для стирки подходят для всех типов наложений
(хотя MWOW, возможно, является лучшим универсальным вариантом) .


Кроме того, обычно нет необходимости выбирать.
Лично я не использую «Get dirty» (мне просто не нравятся слишком грязные наложения — плюс предупреждение о плавании с рабским ошейником),
но я использую как «Cum overlays», так и «Commonwealth moisturizer» (приоритет, кажется, отдается увлажняющему крему).
И я использую как WOTC с патчами CWSS, так и MWOW.
Без заметных конфликтов, для «максимальной поддержки приложений» и «максимальной очистки»
=> «Просто работает».
Хотя иногда нужно следить за тем, чтобы не удалялось слишком много наложений или одежды (например, рабский ошейник здесь — но это не проблема для WOTC или MWOW).


В любом случае, это всего лишь мое мнение
(и имейте в виду: мои предположения могут быть неверными. Просто воспринимайте это как «объяснение для неспециалиста» + «это то, что работает для меня»).

Yes, I have Get Dirty with an add‑on for creating a hygiene kit for washing. You just need to collect trash to create them and ask Lindstrom for permission to use the chemical workbench.

Posted (edited)
On 9/28/2026 at 2:49 PM, 4nln415 said:

It's a new mod and I'm still playing around with it. It's not 100% of the mirrors (you can build your own but I haven't tried it yet)

Wanted this forever. It's a dream come true. 

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/109119?tab=posts

The idea is good, but there is also a good reason why games don't include real mirrors and use gimmicks like SSR or cubemap reflection. It's taxing. I think same FPS impact as Ray tracing, maybe more (or less).

Edited by lee3310
Posted
16 minutes ago, Burensc said:

Why is raider pet not compatible? Would I be able to simply disable in the mcm while main quest is running?

I didn't know there was an MCM; it must be a new addition. If you manage to stop it, you can leave it installed.

 

Raider Pet has its own collar and timer that explodes if you don't have sex with a Raider every so often. It also has no voices, so it's an uneven experience. Unless it has voices now, I haven't been on that thread for a while.

Posted
35 minutes ago, JB. said:

I didn't know there was an MCM; it must be a new addition. If you manage to stop it, you can leave it installed.

 

Raider Pet has its own collar and timer that explodes if you don't have sex with a Raider every so often. It also has no voices, so it's an uneven experience. Unless it has voices now, I haven't been on that thread for a while.

Ok thanks I mainly want to get enslaved after combat as punishment for losing. Sounds like your mod is a start of game quest mod. Once freed to become the powerful heroine, it doesn't sound like is has a temporary sandbox re-enslavement system like raiders pet... unless I have miss read your mod page?

Posted
22 hours ago, JB. said:

It's been a while since I played the porn quest, but do you remember what you chose when they asked you the first question? There are four answers, and they branch out like this:

 

Beastly route bucn of sex with beasts
Junkie route bunch of sex with slavers jet
Rebel route (start with a whipping)
Submissive route bunch of sex

 

To try to replicate your bugs. 

 

The HUD thing is an engine issue; it's not that I want to remove it. Every time I freeze the player, the game gets like this.

 

As for Dogmeat, just avoid it. You can go to Drumlin's Diner too, and everyone will fight there. You can go to Codsworth, and everyone will fight. You can go to Diamond City, and everyone will fight. What I mean is... Just go to the Vault. it's a mod and it often needs player input to work.

 

21 hours ago, egonm68 said:


I think the 2 that bugged out after filming were both 'beast route'.
But, both bugged out after filming, after I was put back in the cell to wait.
Iirc, first one ('marker stays on Calvin after cell was opened') resolved itself after a few min of running around and activating ppl.
The other, I tcl'd out of the cell and ran around after a while, but nothing happened - so I reloaded back to the whore house and did a different mission.

PS: I just did another 'submission' one, and it was fine.
I will let you know if I run into it again.

 

yup.
Just thought I'd list it (dogmeat), as that one is more or less a 'direct path' obstacle if you don't want to wade through water or the woods, and I didn't know whether you had implemented an 'exception handling' for it.

 


ok, I just ran another two Porn shoots, back to back, both Beast route.
First one, I got what I had called 'marker remains on Calvin' again.
Second run was working ok.
(well, except for the fade-to-black-timer-reset hickup at the beginning, when greeting Calvin. That always happens)

additional info when it went wrong:
When the cell was opened AFTER filming, the raider did so with the "it's your turn now. go to the room, they're waiting" line. The same line as was used before filming.
I ran around a bit, activated Calvin at some point - and it resolved itself around that time.
The screen went fade-to-black for a second, the Raider saying "go back to the whore house", and the quest moved onto the "return" stage.

I think the other time it was the same (just took me a repeat to remember details, seeing it again.)


Also, one more thing regarding the lipstick:
I am using black.
When using the tanning bed - it resets to pink.
And the purse option "fix lipstick" also applies the pink one. (well, it did so the first time I used it, and I've been using the 'apply lipstick' option to fix smudges since then.)
No problem with the nails, those options work fine.

 

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Burensc said:

Why is raider pet not compatible? Would I be able to simply disable in the mcm while main quest is running?

 

58 minutes ago, JB. said:

I didn't know there was an MCM; it must be a new addition. If you manage to stop it, you can leave it installed.

 

Raider Pet has its own collar and timer that explodes if you don't have sex with a Raider every so often. It also has no voices, so it's an uneven experience. Unless it has voices now, I haven't been on that thread for a while.


If you want to use Raider's Pet, best only install it after finishing slavers.

Also, I have noticed one thing/bug using Raider's Pet (on different, non-Slavers playthroughs)
Even when you have Raider's Pet whore mode deactivated, sometimes NPCs start following you, with "let's find a place less dirty" voice lines. (and you have to activate whore mode to satisfy them and get them to leave)

So that would definitely interfere here.


ehmm....
forget it.
I confused it with "hardship" for a second, my apologies.
 

Edited by egonm68
Posted

The Litheria-Outfit makes my playerbody invisible, i checket if it's activated in bodyslides but it still isn't working any solutions?

Posted

Thank you, brother.

 

A few interesting ideas came to mind.

 

The idea that Nora, who has grown stronger through the true ending, still can’t completely escape her past habits.

 

For example, the contrast of Nora becoming the Minutemen General, liberating settlements and uniting the people of the Commonwealth as a capable and respected leader… yet still enjoying bestiality and prostitution as hobbies.

 

Or, during diplomatic efforts to rebuild the Federation between settlements, casually engaging in sexual diplomacy with important figures without any hesitation.

 

Or introducing Snoopy as her new husband, and so on.

 

Alongside her heroic actions, having a dirty and lewd private life, and freely engaging in explicit, shameful conversations…

 

A Nora who has been freed from slavery but remains a little broken somewhere might actually be more interesting.

 

I was also inspired by the forced marriage with a mole rat at Mary Farm in the Problems of Survival mode.

 

And in one of your other mods, Nuka Ride, the part where Nora talks to Coulter about her dating days with her late husband Nate was really good.

 

A Nora who is righteous and heroic, rebuilding the world, yet is mentally damaged in some way and has become lewd and promiscuous… I think that could provide a fresh kind of stimulation.

 

Or even if Commonwealth Slavers 2 comes out as a sequel… though I say that knowing you’re already busy making Nuka Ride.

 

Anyway, thank you for your excellent mods.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...