Jump to content

Commonwealth Slavers


Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
55 минут назад пользователь PandaModded написал:

@ _Nomad_ Спасибо! Вы используете версию игры для консолей предыдущего поколения?

 

Не могли бы вы загрузить файл modlist.txt? Думаю, он отвечает за сохранение части MO2, что может быть указано в игре.

 

Быстрый тест позволит получить некоторые результаты. Некоторые ошибки в диалогах происходили в том, что персонажи просто произносили фразу, не отображавшуюся в этом боковом окне. Бармен Линдстрем автоматически заговорил и поставил сзади какую-то штуковину для загара, что довольно необычно! Но получить к ней доступ было невозможно.

 

Лишь несколько плагинов были неактивны (или имели немного другие названия), поэтому я буду разбираться подробнее. Спасибо за помощь.

Да . Старое поколение консолей . 1.10.163 .

Половина моего файла modlist.txt на русском языке . Если вы разберетесь , пожалуйста . You’ll figure it out using a translator.

 

modlist.txt

Edited by _Nomad_
Posted

Can someone pls help me out? I can't find the new NPC at the described spot - i started a new pet walk and he was missing. I then finished it, slept, started a new one, waited for 74 hours inside, and went back to the spot - and there's still nothing. Am I looking in the wrong place, or is there some prerequisites, that i'm missing? KFT is instaled 

 

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.317005b34c20d1a372e9f707e30dba29.png

 

Posted
17 minutes ago, Dradknight said:

Can someone pls help me out? I can't find the new NPC at the described spot - i started a new pet walk and he was missing. I then finished it, slept, started a new one, waited for 74 hours inside, and went back to the spot - and there's still nothing. Am I looking in the wrong place, or is there some prerequisites, that i'm missing? KFT is instaled 

 

  Hide contents

image.thumb.png.317005b34c20d1a372e9f707e30dba29.png

 

That's the place, yes. If you have the new version installed, type this to force him to appear again.

 

SetStage _CS_Roaming 100

 

Check that KFT doesn't have the plugin turned off or anything.

Posted
1 minute ago, JB. said:

It makes me dizzy, unfortunately. 😣

There are MCM options to turn off the head bobbing to prevent motion sickness. He noticed many people were getting sick from the bobbing

Posted
6 minutes ago, 416.cja said:

There are MCM options to turn off the head bobbing to prevent motion sickness. He noticed many people were getting sick from the bobbing

Cool. I'll give it another try. 

Posted
36 minutes ago, JB. said:

К сожалению, от этого у меня кружится голова.  😣

This is an acquired taste. I like the third‑person view.

Posted
5 minutes ago, _Nomad_ said:

This is an acquired taste. I like the third‑person view.

I can only play in first person for a few minutes at a time and then have to stop, so like I reserve it for moments where I reeeeeally want to see something first person, like when you do your nails in NR I LOVE that animation with the comments, or like if I can't reach an item without going into first person.  Then I have to go right back because first person triggers my epilepsy.  Anything that makes people feel dizzy/rollercoaster-y or seasick, will trigger a seizure.

 

It's even worse when I'm not the one playing, like I can't do let's plays of first person games or backseat game with them 😭

Posted

At risk of triggering the flood of "focus on xyz instead of these silly things" comments, I have a silly request based on the new update!

Spoiler

Would it be possible to have the "chores" still available, even if I'm doing it for fun and not caps, in the True Ending? Like the ones around the WH you get if you refuse the VIP client?  Maybe even just a button in the back to trigger it, or small dialogue with Medium-Sized.  Those were more fun than they should have been 🥰 Even if it gets limited to once every 24 hours or each time you sleep etc I'd love to follow up serving some clients with cleaning up

 

I totally understand why some things, like serving in the Combat Zone or for Patrick might not work well in the True Ending, but it would still make sense to want to keep the WH nice and tidy since I agreed to help Medium out 🖤

 

A little thank you, also, I don't know where you got the idea to do these races but let me tell you, this is a frustratingly fun challenge and I absolutely love it!!!  I tried SIX times and won two, mostly because I'm just so uncoordinated, but it was way more fun than I expected it to be so thank you for this!  And I absolutely love the idea of having trophies above our mattress for the ones we win!! 

 

But, pretty please, make sure you take some time to do some fun things you enjoy outside of this though, like gosh...I saw your other comment I think in NR about how long it's been since you got to go see a sports game and while your updates are a highlight of existence for me at this point, so is knowing you're taking care of yourself.  With all these amazing quests and updates coming out, and my constant requests, I still really hope you'll add some real life quests from time to time to unwind.  You beyond deserve it 🖤

Posted (edited)

Commonwealth Slavers Update 2.9.4b

 

 

Photo149.png

 

  • Safe to update midgame. 

 

Tweaks🔧

 

  • Added a hotkey to dispel the junkie blur, Junkie section of the MCM.
  • You can now adjust how many caps you'll be paid for each race. MCM, The Race section. 
  • If you win a race, you'll earn an interactive trophy for your room. That's three races, three trophies. It's not retroactive. 
  • Those who played the races will have noticed that the raiders who whip sometimes don't finish their lines so I've adjusted it. (The whip hit makes the scene end abruptly; it's intentional.)
  • Selling Daddy-O during The Hookup shouldn't be as difficult. The odds are still somewhat low, but better.
  • Choosing the heel restriction type (walk only, jog, etc.) is now a dropdown menu in the MCM, hardcore section.

 

Fixes🔨

  • Corrected a response option to Marshall where we said our name.
  • Failsafes for races in case Nora has at least one amputated arm (the petsuit has trouble equipping with amputations).
  • If you chose to crawl through the compact mirror, and then switched to another type of walk, you could no longer jump. Fixed.
  • Thanks to @Juicebox2077 for letting me know about a problem with the whip decals. Hopefully, they look better now.

 

Photo153.png

Edited by JB.
Posted
5 minutes ago, savantladylilith said:

At risk of triggering the flood of "focus on xyz instead of these silly things" comments, I have a silly request based on the new update!

  Hide contents

Would it be possible to have the "chores" still available, even if I'm doing it for fun and not caps, in the True Ending? Like the ones around the WH you get if you refuse the VIP client?  Maybe even just a button in the back to trigger it, or small dialogue with Medium-Sized.  Those were more fun than they should have been 🥰 Even if it gets limited to once every 24 hours or each time you sleep etc I'd love to follow up serving some clients with cleaning up

 

I totally understand why some things, like serving in the Combat Zone or for Patrick might not work well in the True Ending, but it would still make sense to want to keep the WH nice and tidy since I agreed to help Medium out 🖤

 

A little thank you, also, I don't know where you got the idea to do these races but let me tell you, this is a frustratingly fun challenge and I absolutely love it!!!  I tried SIX times and won two, mostly because I'm just so uncoordinated, but it was way more fun than I expected it to be so thank you for this!  And I absolutely love the idea of having trophies above our mattress for the ones we win!! 

 

But, pretty please, make sure you take some time to do some fun things you enjoy outside of this though, like gosh...I saw your other comment I think in NR about how long it's been since you got to go see a sports game and while your updates are a highlight of existence for me at this point, so is knowing you're taking care of yourself.  With all these amazing quests and updates coming out, and my constant requests, I still really hope you'll add some real life quests from time to time to unwind.  You beyond deserve it 🖤

Yeah sure, I'll keep that in mind. It would be relatively easy to set up, and MSB can pay you in slave jets or caps.

 

Since you mentioned the combat zone, I can try replicating the combat zone service first (serving food and drinks, in a memory game). And after we finish serving, we can clean the whore house.

 

But yeah, I'm calling it a day and heading out to vote (vote day today) and walk the dog. 🦾

Posted (edited)

@_Nomad_ Thanks for the help again. Not sure if the files organize them automatically on my end but went through it manually. The slaver valley patch may have been causing this situation but still found this dialogue entry bug with it off.

 

Seems like after finishing the hooker quest, I have to reload inside to get the tanning/sun bed to spawn. Then speaking to Declan triggers the event for a quest market to go to the tanning bed. Nothing happens after the tan in terms of a quest starting so don't think the "The Scaver" quest is triggering or I am missing some trigger for it.

 

Does this tanning event usually occur after this hooker quest? Also no pip boy on hand with a gag on.

 

SQV _CS_House shows 370 stage Sop Hooker Quest, but not seeing a quest market on what is needed to do after the tan.

 

Not really wanting to do console commands to advanced as idk how it might impact down the road but imagine I can do "SetStage _CS_House 380".

Edited by PandaModded
Posted

so how doable/supportive is this mod of gay males?

do all the quests work normally or does it have some check for player gender that auto fails it?

Posted
19 minutes ago, GayZHot said:

so how doable/supportive is this mod of gay males?

do all the quests work normally or does it have some check for player gender that auto fails it?

Also worth noting, I've never used the trimming services, tanning, nails, or lipstick, but since I have a mod that allowed lipstick on men, I already had him in lipstick and was using the craftable nails on my Nate, so they should in theory, work.  I've never sent him to The Queen's Nest but the poles and jobs work at Combat Zone, poles in the WH work okay but will give you female animations for all of it so again, headcanon this as you choose, whether super femme gay or emasculations 

 

Have not tested this at the Truck Stop either.  So do this at your own risk and again if you do the FUTA stuff with it let me know because I'm kinda curious on how that whole thing works out from the scenes to the physics 🤔

Posted
2 hours ago, PandaModded said:

@ _Nomad_ Спасибо за помощь ещё раз. Не уверен, упорядочивают ли файлы автоматически у меня, но я проверил вручную. Возможно, причиной была установка патча для Долины работорговцев, но я всё равно обнаружил эту ошибку в диалогах, даже когда он был отключен.

 

Похоже, после завершения квеста с проституткой мне нужно перезагрузить игру, чтобы появился солярий. Затем разговор с Декланом запускает событие, запускающее квестовый рынок, чтобы отправиться к солярию. После загара ничего не происходит в плане начала квеста, поэтому я думаю, что квест «Мельщик» не запускается, или я что-то упускаю в качестве триггера.

 

Обычно это мероприятие по загару происходит после выполнения задания с проституткой? И ещё, нет под рукой Пип-боя с кляпом во рту.

 

В SQV _CS_House отображается задание Sop Hooker Quest 370-го этапа, но не видно рынка заданий, которые нужно выполнить после загара.

 

Не очень хочется использовать сложные консольные команды, так как не знаю, как это может повлиять на работу в будущем, но, думаю, можно сделать так: " SetStage _CS_House 380".

Try my save on a separate profile. Perhaps your save is broken. If it doesn’t work, ask J.B. for help.

Нора Даймонд Сити.7z

Posted
3 hours ago, JB. said:

Обновление Commonwealth Slavers 2.9.4b

 

 

Photo149.png

 

  • Обновление можно безопасно выполнить в середине игры. 

 

Небольшие доработки 🔧

 

  • Добавлена горячая клавиша для устранения эффекта размытия в разделе "Наркоман" меню MCM.
  • Теперь вы можете настроить размер выплат за каждую гонку. MCM, раздел «Гонки». 
  • Если вы выиграете гонку, то получите интерактивный трофей для своей комнаты. Это три гонки, три трофея. Награда не начисляется задним числом. 
  • Те, кто участвовал в гонках, могли заметить, что нападающие, использующие кнут, иногда не заканчивают свои реплики, поэтому я это исправил. (Удар кнутом резко обрывает сцену; это сделано намеренно.)
  • Продать "папочку" во время "свидания" не должно быть так уж сложно. Шансы все еще несколько низки, но лучше.
  • Выбор типа ограничения движения пятками (только ходьба, бег трусцой и т. д.) теперь осуществляется через выпадающее меню в разделе MCM, «Хардкор».

 

Исправления 🔨

  • Исправлен вариант ответа, где мы назвали свое имя, на «Маршалл».
  • Предусмотрены механизмы защиты на случай, если у Норы будет ампутирована хотя бы одна рука (костюм питомца плохо оснащается при ампутациях).
  • Если вы выбирали ползание через компактное зеркало, а затем переключались на другой способ передвижения, вы больше не могли прыгать. Исправлено.
  • Благодаря@Juicebox2077Спасибо, что сообщили мне о проблеме с наклейками на кнут. Надеюсь, теперь они выглядят лучше.

 

Photo153.png

Thank you.

Posted (edited)

Does 2.9.4 version need a new game? 2.9.4b says safe to update mid game so is that if you already installed the update?

 

 

@_Nomad_ Oh wow, I was surprised your save loaded since you're on an older version and have many more mods. But your saved worked and the chain of events were trigging seamlessly. The sun bed was already spawn started, then spoke to lin, then was guided to go to sleep.

 

You had your pip boy during the quest too.

 

I think we are playing two different games because you were doubled my level at the same point haha. How do you do that with all the time limits?

Edited by PandaModded
Posted (edited)
2 часа назад пользователь PandaModded написал:

Для версии 2.9.4 требуется новая игра? В описании версии 2.9.4b указано, что обновление можно безопасно настроить во время игры, это относится и к тому моменту, когда обновление уже установлено?

 

 

@_Nomad_ Ого, я был удивлен, что ваши сохранения загрузились, несмотря на то, что у вас старая версия и много модов. Но ваше сохранение сработало, и цепочка событий запустилась без проблем. Солнечная кровать уже была активирована, затем поговорила с Лин, после чего ее указания заснули.

 

Во время выполнения задания у вас тоже был Пип-бой.

 

Мне кажется, мы играем в две разные игры, потому что в тот же момент твой уровень был вдвое выше моего, ха-ха. Как тебе это удаётся при всех этих временных ограничениях?

Это отлично . Я рад , что всё получилось. Да, там был Пип-Бой. Эм... У меня установлен мод «Интеллектуальная шлюха», и мой интеллект в способностях равен 10. Мне нужно будет его сбросить.

No, just update the version and continue playing without any problems. Thank you, J.B., for this.

Edited by _Nomad_
Posted

Can someone tell what the true ending is? I look in quest stages but it's just stages duh. I haven't the mod since forever. I thought true Ending is when 

Spoiler

you destroy the whore house etc. 

But now I see a prostitution addition after the ending?

Posted
7 hours ago, Sorrow_421 said:

Can someone tell what the true ending is? I look in quest stages but it's just stages duh. I haven't the mod since forever. I thought true Ending is when 

  Reveal hidden contents

you destroy the whore house etc. 

But now I see a prostitution addition after the ending?

legal, not slavery/raider prostitution 

Posted

Oof, I hate having to ask for actual help but I've run into something I can't fix, and I've tried searching but have tried what was already recommended so I'm hoping one of the advices got missed and someone has a quick fix for this one 🖤

 

I had been using the old Litheria outfit, like the old old one, and kept forgetting til mid-game to update, then forget again - til now...

Spoiler

I also did check in my previous playthroughs, using the update, and same thing for each one, so not a one-character issue

 

The heels are what makes my body outright invisible, and the rest of the outfit itself is invisible on my body (so I appear naked).

 

I remember with the original version I'd gone into bodyslide, adjusted, etc and did that with this one as well before noticing the issue. I then tried to reinstall (I'm on FG by the way) and not touch bodyslide for it, but same effect

 

I think I have all the requirements for it (like FG and bodyslide) but am wondering if I could be missing any requirements?  I also verified I'm on the newest version of BS and FG for my game version, and made sure to remove the older version I already had, directly out of the folder and such

 

It's not a deal-breaker.  I can go back to using the other older version if I'm dying to see the outfit itself, and being invisible on occasion isn't a total world ending issue here, but I prefer to have everything all up to date and working as we go along and can't seem to get this one figured out 😅

 

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, savantladylilith said:

Oof, I hate having to ask for actual help but I've run into something I can't fix, and I've tried searching but have tried what was already recommended so I'm hoping one of the advices got missed and someone has a quick fix for this one 🖤

 

I had been using the old Litheria outfit, like the old old one, and kept forgetting til mid-game to update, then forget again - til now...

  Reveal hidden contents

I also did check in my previous playthroughs, using the update, and same thing for each one, so not a one-character issue

 

The heels are what makes my body outright invisible, and the rest of the outfit itself is invisible on my body (so I appear naked).

 

I remember with the original version I'd gone into bodyslide, adjusted, etc and did that with this one as well before noticing the issue. I then tried to reinstall (I'm on FG by the way) and not touch bodyslide for it, but same effect

 

I think I have all the requirements for it (like FG and bodyslide) but am wondering if I could be missing any requirements?  I also verified I'm on the newest version of BS and FG for my game version, and made sure to remove the older version I already had, directly out of the folder and such

 

It's not a deal-breaker.  I can go back to using the other older version if I'm dying to see the outfit itself, and being invisible on occasion isn't a total world ending issue here, but I prefer to have everything all up to date and working as we go along and can't seem to get this one figured out 😅

 

 

I have had the same problem 😂 I forgot a group filter active in Body Slide and Litheria outfit wasn't built.

 

Edited by Cealapa
Posted

I've been trying to figure this out, but when I switched to Slavers 2.9.4 (and 4b) from 2.9.3 I can't complete _CS_Chores anymore.

 

The situation:
After dealing with a john and going to the washroom to wash up, _CS_Toilet_Chores_Trigger isn't clearing and the black view isn't fading away.
Using the cheat to remove the black view works, but the quest pointer is still pointing to the trigger. 

 

Setting the stage to 398 allows you report to Lindstrom, however, since the previous trigger remains, trying to proceed will give the notification that you still have a customer.

 

 

For now, I've tried skipping by setting _CS_House 318 and 320. The quest clears and the Fight Quest starts, but it skips Lindstorms dialogue. I'll see if that fixes when it advances to the next part.


In the previous patch, this worked with out issues. The black screen will fade and the avatar will play an animation and you can turn in to Lindstrom and move on to a new customer.

 

Setup:
I've tried this situation in various setups. But in the current one, there's pretty much no quest mod except slavers and DCE, the other mods are "deactivated" in their mcms. 

In 2.9.3, it cleared okay with almost the same setup + even more mods such as Nuka Ride, CWSS etc etc.

 

I'm just wondering if it could be load order issue or an unseen change from the update? Besides updating to 2.9.4, I added Escobars, MWOW and removed PRP. But those shouldn't affect the mod?

 

 

Vortex Load Order Below - I used grouping to control the sorting order. This a new profile with a new save.

This is running on FO4 240

 

 

Spoiler

*unofficial fallout 4 patch.esp
*community fixes merged.esp
*BakaFramework.esm
*XDI.esm
*HUDFramework.esm
*REFramework.esm
*WorkshopFramework.esm
*RSE_II_Resources.esm
*SkimpyArmorKeywordResource.esm
*Bememoth Separated Cart.esl
*AAF.esm
*AAFTurnTheLightON.esl
*AAFThemes.esl
*BloodFixes.esm
*DamnApocalypse_CORE.esm
*TMR_GlitchfinderAIO.esm
*TortureDevices.esm
*Devious Devices.esm
*FaceLight.esl
*Slave&ModelPinup.esl
*KziitdFetishToolset.esm
*Legendary, rearmed.esl
*PoleActivatorFramework.esl
*porcPubes.esl
*Rusty Face Fix.esl
*Straw_ComfyBoots.esl
*WashOutThatCum.esl
*Fixed Gobo Effects.esp
*SavrenXCreaturesPackDlcREDONE.esp
*SavrenX HD DLC Armor and Clothes.esp
*SavrenXHDSettlementAndSetDressing.esp
*SavrenXHDSettlementAndSetDressingDLC.esp
*SavrenXFoodAndFoodware.esp
*SavrenXHD1KBuildingAndInterior.esp
*SavrenXPropsAndJunk.esp
*SavrenX HD Vanilla Armor.esp
*SavrenX HD Vanilla Clothes Optimized.esp
*SavrenXHDVanillaLandscape.esp
*SavrenXLandscapeInteriorBuildingDLC.esp
*SavrenXWeaponHD.esp
*SavrenXHdDlcPowerArmor.esp
*Wasteland Water Revival - Clearly Visible.esp
*Brawl Bug Fix.esp
*Wetness Shader Fix.esp
*ZaZOut4.esp
*CRX.esp
*SlaveTattoos.esp
*KSHairdos.esp
*Crazy - Sex Toys of the Commonwealth.esp
*Vioxsis_Strap-Ons.esp
*LewdMarks.esp
*KSHairdos_oel.esp
*Maya.esp
*Maya - Eyes LM.esp
*ScreenArcherMenu.esp
*VirgilForAAF.esp
*RBTears.esp
*dcc-bp-lol.esp
*le666piercings.esp
*FO4ParticlePatch.esp
*DamnApocalypse_Loot.esp
*A Forest.esp
*VtawWardrobe9.esp
*VtawWardrobe9_TreasureHunt_KP.esp
*A Forest-Base Mod Patch.esp
*Clothes Pack 5 by DonEb14n.esp
*Flutter Flicker Fixer For Foliage.esp
*CP5_TeddyTreasuresHunt_KP.esp
*CP5 Slot Patch.esp
*VtawBOSInfiltrator.esp
*Vtaw BOSInfiltrator Slot Patch.esp
*VtawBunnyUltimate.esp
*Vtaw BunnyUlt Slot Patch.esp
*VtawUltimateFreyna.esp
*Vtaw FreynaUlt Slot Patch.esp
*DX_FetishFashion_Part2.esp
*DX Fetish2 Slot Patch.esp
*DX_FetishFashion_Part1.esp
*DXFetish Slot Patch.esp
*Dickys Pinup Outfit.esp
*Dicky Slot Patch.esp
*XXXMags-2.esp
*RealHandcuffs.esp
*KFT_NPCOutfitFramework.esp
*DiamondCityMoreSecurity.esp
*SKKFastStartNewGame.esp
*ASA.esp
*Vault-Tec Armor Redux - Modular Expansion & Fixes.esp
*Behemoth No Cart.esp
*Deathclaw_nude.esp
*ErectionFix_SilverPerv.esp
*SMBehemoth Loincloth.esp
*HHFootsteps.esp
*VtawWardrobe8.esp
*Mbalance_VtawWardrobe8.esp
*VtawWardrobe7.esp
*VtawWardrobe6.esp
*VtawWardrobe5.esp
*Mbalance_VtawWardrobe7.esp
*NukaLord-ApocalypseBodysuit.esp
*Apocalypse Vault Suit Replace.esp
*FPAttributes.esp
*BoS Suit.esp
*Bunny Mask.esp
*BurgirInhalerMules.esp
*CCOI_VTAW8.esp
*CCOI_VTAW9.esp
*Streamlined Weapons.esp
*HEX.esp
*CURSE.esp
*HN66Fo4_EasyGirl_BS.esp
*HN66Fo4_TRS.esp
*Slavers FaceGen.esp
*RZXtra.esp
*DynamicInteriorFogRemoval.esp
*DX_StLouis.esp
*Devious Devices Addon - High Heels Sound.esp
*MWoW.esp
*DiamondCityLights.esp
*SAMFormer.esp
*TBOS-BedroomHymn.esp
*FIS-Naming-Weap-Armo-EN.esp
*FO4HHS_AAF.esp
*M8rDisablePipboyEffects.esp
*FrenchMaidFO4-CBBEPhysics.esp
*Freyna Outfit.esp
*Freyna Outfit HHS Sound.esp
*FusionGirl.esp
*G2 Outfit.esp
*G2 Outfit no Suit.esp
*GenderRatios.esp
*Girls Workshop.esp
*GW1stPersonFix.esp
*Handmade Armor.esp
*AA HotC - Standalone - SE.esp
*RAW INPUT.esp
*JNFA.esp
*Institute Suit.esp
*Jump Grunt.esp
*K-Girl outfits.esp
*Keep Radiants In Commonwealth.esp
*KziitdFetishToolset_RH_Compatibility.esp
*KziitdFetishToolset_DD_Compatibility.esp
*ProvocativePerks.esp
*lcc_pvpk_patch1.esp
*Lightweight Lighting.esp
*LooksMenu.esp
*LooksMenu Customization Compendium.esp
*MS06f_Jetpack.esp
*VtawUtilityPack1.esp
*Mbalance_VtawUtilityPack1.esp
*Mbalance_VtawWardrobe6.esp
*Milking And Devious Costumes NO WDF.esp
*dcc-molotov-nerf.esp
*NG2 Rachel Outfit.esp
*NG2 Rachel Outfit HHS Sound.esp
*HHFootsteps_extended.esp
*Nora's Secret.esp
*Noras Secrets Shoe Hunt_KP.esp
*Not My Settlement-ESL.esp
*Outfit Of Hookers.esp
*Tone_OverQueen.esp
*PlugsFix.esp
*AzarPonytailHairstyles.esp
*DX_Pornstar_Fashion.esp
*Prisoner Shackles.esp
*Power_Armors_Redone.esp
*RealHandcuffs_DD_Compatibility.esp
*SB KillBill Suit.esp
*SB KillBill Suit HHS Sound.esp
*SFT.esp
*SOA suit.esp
*Skeggjald Suit.esp
*VtawWardrobe10.esp
*TBOS-AntoHairPack.esp
*TFD Glasses.esp
*TatsAfterRape.esp
*TheKite_CaitSet.esp
*TheKite_VTS.esp
*Vault-Tec Mask.esp
*Vault-Tec Mask MKII.esp
*Vault-Tec Armor.esp
*VtawGothicDressNe.esp
*VtawBunnyApex.esp
*Workshop Highlight Fix.esp
*ZeX-InGameSliders.esp
*KSHairsFemsheppingRadbeetle.esp
*AAF_Violate.esp
*AAF_Violate_DLC_Patch.esp
*Commonwealth Captives.esp
*CC_Outfit_Injector.esp
*CCOI_VTAW5.esp
*CCOI_VTAW6.esp
*CCOI_VTAW7.esp
*Commonwealth Captives NPC Patch.esp
*Latex Collar Curse.esp
*pervert.esp
*Boston Devious Helper.esp
*RSE_II_CSA.esp
*Aroused Blush.esp
*BetterLivingThroughCumistry.esp
*ComMoisturizer.esp
*DD_hider_addon.esp
*FP_SexualHarassment.esp
*FPSH_Ext.esp
*AAF_CreaturePack01.esp
*SpicyAlteredCreatureAnims.esp
*AVilas_CHAKPack.esp
*SavageCabbage_Animations.esp
*AAF_SCRS.esp
*Vadermania[AAF_anims].esp
*AAF_Violate_Feral_Animations.esp
*AAF_DR_creature_pack.esp
*AAF_CreaturePack02DLC.esp
*AAF_GrayAnimations.esp
*FO4_AnimationsByLeito.esp
*Mutated Lust.esp
*Rainmaker_animations.esp
*SpicyAlteredBipedAnims.esp
*rxl_bp70_animations.esp
*Farelle_Animations.esp
*RZPoser.esp
*RZSex.esp
*RZBuild.esp
*MODGirlyAnimation.esp
*KziitdAnimationPoses.esp
*IndecentCaptivity.esp
*Allnarta AAF Animations.esp
*Atomic Lust.esp
*KaoruBadDragon01.esp
*BraveAnims.esp
*Crazy_Animations_Gun.esp
*AAF_DR_creature_EAP_patch.esp
*AAF_Four-Play_Animations_Crazy6987.esp
*BraveAnims_Fix.esp
*EAP Moans.esp
*Gatorclaw_nude.esp
*HolyLokki_animations.esp
*Zaz Particle Effects.esp
*Commonwealth Slavers.esp
*ASA Slot Patch.esp
*Slavers - Vtaw Patch.esp
*Stm_DiamondCityExpansion.esp
*Stm_DiamondCityExpansion Pole Dancing.esp
*Easy Girl and TRS Outfits - Slavers Patch.esp
*Slavers - BurgirInhalerMules Patch.esp
*Slavers - Nora's Secret Patch.esp
*CommonwealthSlavers-AForest-Patch.esp
*Commonwealth Slavers Whore House Exterior.esp
*CS_SlaverValley_Patch.esp
*Litheria.esp
*CS_SV_Previs.esp
*Slavers - Vtaw Wardrobe 10 Patch.esp
*WhoreHouseLighting.esp
*Bashed Patch, 0.esp

 

Posted (edited)

@serui  

 

SetStage _CS_Chores 500

 

This stage performs a check. If you have the necessary caps, it will execute SetStage _CS_Chores 398 to report to Lindstrom. If you don't yet have the caps, it will execute SetStage _CS_Chores 300 

 

I'll update my setstages guide in a minute.

 

None of the mods you mentioned should be affecting it. There might be something in my script because I changed the quest to add a new activity. I'll test it tonight.

 

Edit: It's most likely your bashed patch. These tend to save quests at the point where you created them, so they block the new stages I made.

Edited by JB.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...