Jump to content

Commonwealth Slavers


Recommended Posts

Posted
6 hours ago, Burensc said:

Why is raider pet not compatible? Would I be able to simply disable in the mcm while main quest is running?

I just wait until I escape Commonwealth Slavers then load in Raider Pet.  That works fine. 

Posted
40 minutes ago, Rimworld Traveller said:

I just wait until I escape Commonwealth Slavers then load in Raider Pet.  That works fine. 

but are u able to do business still with SM and gunners?

Posted
12 hours ago, valcon767 said:

 

the ghouls in Corvega caused the quest to be a the point of Blake waiting at the gate but did not count as killed ghouls.

 

attaching savegames, modlist for checking.

yes the game has a lot of mods. i use MO2 for reference

 

the file saves has the save games with Lindstrom both  with him bugged out and without him bugged.

 

loadorder.txt 7.11 kB · 1 download modlist.txt 17.46 kB · 1 download plugins.txt 7.29 kB · 1 download saves.7z 8.36 MB · 1 download

Thanks for sharing it!

 

If you put a dog whistle in your inventory (any way you like; I did it with ESP Explorer), Lindstrom will end his dialogue to let you out on Pet Walk.

 

Basically, it's a condition the mod didn't account for. I'll have it fixed for the next update.

Posted

no problem

 

good to know

 

glad it was helpful

 

thanks again for the amazing mods

 

Posted (edited)

1 That happened to me again when I open the garage in Super Duper Mart and encountered some ghouls. I just setquest Farm since it's any ghouls you encounter.  

 

2 Anal training is not implemented yet I think? Butt plug in esp but does it progress if you wear it? 

 

3 Command to crawl on all four? Think it' still the best crawl animation than the replacers ones on Nexus (often floating off the ground). 

 

4 Wash your face in whore house and purse no longer have the sound effect. 

 

5 I forgot but when servicing clients in the whore house are you able to dance on poles for caps that kinda of stuff? 

Edited by 4nln415
Posted
6 hours ago, Rimworld Traveller said:

I just wait until I escape Commonwealth Slavers then load in Raider Pet.  That works fine. 

it doesnt work for me everytime raiders sees me they get hostile even without a weapon equip or in inventory T_T

Posted

Until CWSS patch will be ready in the next update you know you can build your own shower and toilet in WH (and anything you want, like torture devices etc.) using SKK Mobile Workshop It didn't break anything for me. Just for fun.

 

 

Spoiler

image.thumb.jpeg.749edfebf732ce9ac5273681596ad1f2.jpeg

 

 

Spoiler

image.thumb.jpeg.2cebeb982d9d31e8999b4d45c1e64de0.jpeg

 

 

Spoiler

image.thumb.jpeg.a0ee0933e06a434d922ef1011a959c5e.jpeg

 

Posted
46 minutes ago, Cealapa said:

Until CWSS patch will be ready in the next update you know you can build your own shower and toilet in WH (and anything you want, like torture devices etc.) using SKK Mobile Workshop It didn't break anything for me. Just for fun.

 

 

  Reveal hidden contents

image.thumb.jpeg.749edfebf732ce9ac5273681596ad1f2.jpeg

 

 

  Reveal hidden contents

image.thumb.jpeg.2cebeb982d9d31e8999b4d45c1e64de0.jpeg

 

 

  Reveal hidden contents

image.thumb.jpeg.a0ee0933e06a434d922ef1011a959c5e.jpeg

 

i tried this mod and it doesnt seem to work with v1.11.221, was planning to remove some walls in nuka station i crash up to this day going there without prp mod my days so bad

Posted
1 hour ago, woodrealmelf said:

i tried this mod and it doesnt seem to work with v1.11.221, was planning to remove some walls in nuka station i crash up to this day going there without prp mod my days so bad

There's also C.A.M.P or Conquest. Guess you need to check but seems to me that version doesn't work with a lot of stuff. 

Posted
1 hour ago, Burensc said:

I am having problems with missing textures in the corvega factory 

Are you using up to no good? Maybe you need to check it's prerequisites.  

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, 4nln415 said:

1 That happened to me again when I open the garage in Super Duper Mart and encountered some ghouls. I just setquest Farm since it's any ghouls you encounter.  

 

2 Anal training is not implemented yet I think? Butt plug in esp but does it progress if you wear it? 

 

3 Command to crawl on all four? Think it' still the best crawl animation than the replacers ones on Nexus (often floating off the ground). 

 

4 Wash your face in whore house and purse no longer have the sound effect. 

 

5 I forgot but when servicing clients in the whore house are you able to dance on poles for caps that kinda of stuff? 

This whole ghoul thing is driving me crazy. My quest only tracks the ones from Wicked Ship. Why does it react to the deaths of other ghouls?  😭Could you tell me which stages show up as completed when you type SQS _CS_Farm?

 

For my new update, I added a notification that appears when you start a customer service. It says, "Approach a customer or use a flagpole." To do this, simply ask Lindstrom to start serving customers. The thing is, it seems many people don't know that you can use a flagpole to attract customers.

 

 

Edited by JB.
Posted (edited)
32 minutes ago, JB. said:

This whole ghoul thing is driving me crazy. My quest only tracks the ones from Wicked Ship. Why does it react to the deaths of other ghouls?  😭Could you tell me which stages show up as completed when you type SQS _CS_Farm?

 

For my new update, I added a notification that appears when you start a customer service. It says, "Approach a customer or use a flagpole." To do this, simply ask Lindstrom to start serving customers. The thing is, it seems many people don't know that you can use a flagpole to attract customers.

 

 

Oh, I'm way past that. Just reporting since others are now facing that problem. I think it should be fine as long the ghouls show up at the truck stop (People would have to actively avoid other ghouls in the mean time). Them not spawning due to early trigger will cause the quest to stuck hence the "Setstage" for completion. 

 

From past experience, ghouls at Lexington, Gorski cabin, now Super duper mart garage all lead to the same outcome. 

 

 

Edited by 4nln415
Posted (edited)
27 minutes ago, 4nln415 said:

Oh, I'm way past that. Just reporting since others are now facing that problem. I think it should be fine as long the ghouls show up at the truck stop (People would have to actively avoid other ghouls in the mean time). Them not spawning due to early trigger will cause the quest to stuck hence the "Setstage" for completion. 

 

From past experience, ghouls at Lexington, Gorski cabin, now Super duper mart garage all lead to the same outcome. 

 

 

I'll try to reproduce it tonight. There are three reports from different users involving different ghouls, so it's practically out of the question that it's another mod's fault.

 

I've already got everything ready for the new update: the races, the voices are all done, and a couple of new additions. The races alone (there are three) include six quests.  

 

I'm going to need some feedback on the races. There are random electrocution and whipping events. It's fun, but the whip attacks give me a huge advantage because the other racers are kind of stunned when they get hit by the whip. Nora gets stunned too, but only after the first hit. Then she can keep racing and keep getting hit without it affecting her speed. 

 

I haven’t lost a single race since I introduced the whips. I don’t want to take them away. But I’ll have to make some adjustments somewhere. 

 

Photo133.png

 

 

 

 

Edited by JB.
Posted

The last couple times I have started a new play thru I have had a strange thing happen when I am initially captured at Vault 111.  When I get captured I am handcuffed and my Vault suit is removed right at vault 111.  When Gristle does his interrogation in the basement of the Concord house, I am naked but Gristle tells me to take my clothes off.  An animation of removing my clothes plays.  I am then given rags to wear.  The notification says they are equipped but they are not and I am still naked and handcuffed.  

The scene plays out properly, it is just the clothing that seems to unequip as soon as it is equipped during this phase, once I get to the whore house and complete the whore room and start my first task I can wear the clothes in the suitcase with no issue.

 

Posted
3 minutes ago, Holden McGroin said:

The last couple times I have started a new play thru I have had a strange thing happen when I am initially captured at Vault 111.  When I get captured I am handcuffed and my Vault suit is removed right at vault 111.  When Gristle does his interrogation in the basement of the Concord house, I am naked but Gristle tells me to take my clothes off.  An animation of removing my clothes plays.  I am then given rags to wear.  The notification says they are equipped but they are not and I am still naked and handcuffed.  

The scene plays out properly, it is just the clothing that seems to unequip as soon as it is equipped during this phase, once I get to the whore house and complete the whore room and start my first task I can wear the clothes in the suitcase with no issue.

 

Check if you have a Real Handcuff patch installed somewhere. There's probably a patch taking up the slot 33.

Posted (edited)
17 hours ago, Gsap1234 said:

The Litheria-Outfit makes my playerbody invisible, i checket if it's activated in bodyslides but it still isn't working any solutions?

I have the same problem. I've recently switched from CBBE to FG and I never had that problem on CBBE. What's missing? In fact if I equip only thong, skirt and tube top, player is visible but they are all invisible. And player's invisibility comes from heels.

Edited by Cealapa
Posted
49 minutes ago, Cealapa said:

I have the same problem. I've recently switched from CBBE to FG and I never had that problem on CBBE. What's missing? In fact if I equip only thong, skirt and tube top, player is visible but they are all invisible. And player's invisibility comes from heels.

I'll take a look tonight too. 

 

All I can do now is make sure the heels point to the correct mesh. It's DATA/Meshes/Litheria/Litheria_Heels.nif, can you see it? 

 

 

image.png

 

image.png

 

Posted
1 hour ago, JB. said:

Check if you have a Real Handcuff patch installed somewhere. There's probably a patch taking up the slot 33.

 

Thanks, 

 

It was the RH DD compatibility patch, that is part of the RealHandcuffs mod.

 

image.png.5189d5c4a2ecb2537eba2c19510bb4a5.png

 

Posted
2 hours ago, JB. said:

I'll try to reproduce it tonight. There are three reports from different users involving different ghouls, so it's practically out of the question that it's another mod's fault.

 

I've already got everything ready for the new update: the races, the voices are all done, and a couple of new additions. The races alone (there are three) include six quests.  

 

I'm going to need some feedback on the races. There are random electrocution and whipping events. It's fun, but the whip attacks give me a huge advantage because the other racers are kind of stunned when they get hit by the whip. Nora gets stunned too, but only after the first hit. Then she can keep racing and keep getting hit without it affecting her speed. 

 

I haven’t lost a single race since I introduced the whips. I don’t want to take them away. But I’ll have to make some adjustments somewhere. 

 

Photo133.png

 

 

 

 

Now Concord is a good location 

 

Kinda realized why I didn't have black screen for washing face in the whore house. Lack of Dirty Water I think. 

Posted
30 minutes ago, JB. said:

I'll take a look tonight too. 

 

All I can do now is make sure the heels point to the correct mesh. It's DATA/Meshes/Litheria/Litheria_Heels.nif, can you see it? 

 

 

image.png

 

image.png

 

 

Nope...

 

Spoiler

image.jpeg.c1b292808110334ec6d8db34248a7880.jpeg

 

Posted
27 minutes ago, Holden McGroin said:

 

Спасибо, 

 

Это был патч совместимости RH DD, который является частью модификации RealHandcuffs.

 

image.png.5189d5c4a2ecb2537eba2c19510bb4a5.png

 

Excellent. Everything works fine with it.

Spoiler

(567).png.3cdf94209cd59bb5bd08d9b911131763.png(566).png.96701bd4247a7e834e338826111aa357.png(565).png.775112a97fbdcc28f13670ea5b3537f4.png(572).png.217dc56cd21fbd9e9e6ebad0a740d281.png(571).png.1a0cfaa64a71a5ffeeae2be1f22ed265.png(569).png.08e18d5c044b58560424ad4a658340c3.png(568).png.ca41da15bc9a97bc5e082dfb22c1fd94.png

 

Posted
5 minutes ago, Cealapa said:

 

Nope...

 

  Hide contents

image.jpeg.c1b292808110334ec6d8db34248a7880.jpeg

 

Then you didn't build the outfits with bodyslide.

 

I didn't ask you because it seemed so obvious. 😆

 

Posted
39 minutes ago, JB. said:

Then you didn't build the outfits with bodyslide.

 

I didn't ask you because it seemed so obvious. 😆

 

 

Sorry, my bad. I am an idiot. I forgot an old group filter activated.

 

Spoiler

image.jpeg.3c7bb14ef546b0e8bc97a7ab8e2566c3.jpeg

 

 

Spoiler

image.thumb.jpeg.f8b0b43a9ebfebaac10ecafff76a8107.jpeg

 

 

Spoiler

image.thumb.jpeg.a1bf86962f5cc68606dc3054a44553f3.jpeg

 

Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, _Nomad_ said:

AAF 1.8.0 — is this already available?

 

Yes, but unfortunately only for patreon early access and I guess some animators, modders...

Edited by Cealapa

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...