Jump to content

Commonwealth Slavers


Recommended Posts

Posted
1 hour ago, Cealapa said:

So we have to switch to 59? I'm sorry for bothering you but I haven't reinstalled CS yet, I'm waiting for an update regarding CWSS and others. I can't test HN66's, Vtaw and other stuff required by CS or NR.  

 

Either are probably OK.  59 just seemed to be less used to me, but I could have screwed it up.  I tried to use 52 which I think is replaced by headparts, but either DD hates that or the game engine does because it gets unequipped right away.

 

Unfortunately biped slots are annoying.  There is a crap ton of them, but apparently not enough of them.  Conflicts is just one of those problems you have to deal with.

Posted (edited)

So 59 will be for tablet! I hope JB. and the other users will not be upset because of our long slots' talking/spamming in CS thread. Thank you dav for all your advices 👍 

Edited by Cealapa
Posted

I need a little help. I'm on the mission 'The Truce' and Murphy won't walk ahead from the whore house. I tried an earlier save but it didn't work.
What is the setstage console command to get him moving?

Posted
17 minutes ago, wayandean said:

I need a little help. I'm on the mission 'The Truce' and Murphy won't walk ahead from the whore house. I tried an earlier save but it didn't work.
What is the setstage console command to get him moving?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Murphy tells you where the location is and will follow you . . .

Posted

 

13 hours ago, Cealapa said:

So 59 will be for tablet! I hope JB. and the other users will not be upset because of our long slots' talking/spamming in CS thread. Thank you dav for all your advices 👍 

nah no problem; I hadn't even noticed the conflict, so I'll go ahead and change the slots too. This reminds me that I have a small project involving Easy Girl + TRS patches, specifically, changing the Easy Girl slots to match the Vtaw ones. But it is not a priority.  

 

I’ve already got two races set up: Slaver Valley (just two checkpoints) and Corvega (six checkpoints); I want to do one more in Concord. Doing it in Corvega broke all the precombines, by the way. I've fixed it now, but it's a real pain. Every time I add something, I run the risk and have to double-check in Fo4edit.

 

The funny thing about the race is that I don't have a backstory for it yet. Why are they making the female slaves run? I thought maybe the Raiders are starting to trade with Super Mutants, who demand a female slave, so they plan to hand over the slowest runner. But that forces me to create a new "bad ending" where you end up as a Super Mutant's whore, which would drag out the entire process... though if there's no other way, I'll do it.

 

Another one I want to get ready is the quest for Pickman. But again, I'm out of ideas. Scripting-wise, it's easy to do, but I just don't know what to actually *do*. How do we make Nora act as bait for that guy? And I actually like Pickman. Maybe I could do a second ending where we end up handing over Slab, the raider who has a vendetta against him.

 

 

 

Photo81.png

 

Posted
2 hours ago, JB. said:

Another one I want to get ready is the quest for Pickman. But again, I'm out of ideas. Scripting-wise, it's easy to do, but I just don't know what to actually *do*. How do we make Nora act as bait for that guy? And I actually like Pickman. Maybe I could do a second ending where we end up handing over Slab, the raider who has a vendetta against him.

 

I actually adore Pickman overall, and for my Nora route in NR and my True Ending in CS I add that mod that turns him into a companion with full dialogue and hands over occasional cans of blood XD

 

That said, I totally could see fun ways to keep him alive and such.  

 

The lore on Slab is pretty minimal.

Spoiler

We mostly know that Pickman has sorta had him in his sights for a while now and specifically has hunted members of his gang in mass including who I assume was his second in command (the guy he skinned and fed to rats) so Slab pretty much has a one track mind right now of getting revenge.  But one man taking on an entire gang and toying with them the way Pickman has, might interest Jared.  Like how Gristle doing what he did caught Jared's attention and he'd rather recruit him than kill him.  And I've no clue how the heck Murphy ended up in the gang but it's clear that Jared will use basically anyone who he thinks gives him an advantage with what he's doing/is being told to accomplish.  It could be a means to an end, hoping to redirect his fixation on killing raiders to benefit the Lexington gang, etc

 

If you choose to kill Pickman

Spoiler

maybe to use Nora as bait for that you have her go in because Jared is trying to get rid of Pickman FOR Slab as part of the allying with other gangs, Close off some of those areas that lead you to Pickman, like as if they're still trying to get to him and not already having a dick swinging contest in the room like when you normally walk up, and there is that little basement area room...it's got like I think a workbench and a painting, some paints and such.  That's a more open space so you can add animations and such without as much interference.  Once you reach that room, you can have the raiders set up a scene where they basically are torturing you, making sure you're being super loud and lure him out hearing that the raiders (who Pickman already hates) are hurting someone, and in his base of all places.  Or, have Nora find some secret area (maybe that closet on I wanna say the second floor) that has a "secret" entry point, Pickman kidnaps you from that location and takes you down to the lower level where he usually is, interrogates you, etc and considers you equally an enemy.  Then Slab comes to save you and takes you to Jared, says they found Pickman because they saw a slave disappear through the walls and found the entry spot etc as accidental bait

 

If you want to keep him alive,

Spoiler

you could go the "Jared wants to try to recruit" him route, whether to use his skills to eliminate gangs that won't play Jared's game or to keep him out of the way while using him for intel on rival slavers and such or even eliminate rival slaver groups.  Nora could also lie and claim he's dead when he's not, though from what I recall, Lindstrom can hear through the collars (if he's actively listening) so I don't know if a lie would be a good choice.  As for how to make saving him work, Nora could go in under the illusion of being there to service the gang, while actually going in to sneak something to Pickman from Jared, like a weapon.  Or, if this takes place later on, maybe using those Minutemen bombs that you and the Bomb Brothers located around Lexington, reuse them for this where Nora has to place them through the base, get to Pickman, get the receiver to him to push the button (since slaves can't use weapons lol) and then help him get out quickly to push the button and blow the whole place including the entire gang up.  Mostly I just want to blow stuff up more and this would be a fun quest for that action XD but you could also have her sneak in some other weapon to him, some kind of super powered knife, a small but potent gun etc

 

Jared could also be mad because since we don't know much about Slab, it would be easy to assume they know each other.  Maybe Slab even defected from Lexington, or were rivals/frenemy types and this could just be a "Hah, and you said you'd rather chase down one guy over help me take over Lexington and bring the gangs together!" kind of revenge. 

 

Posted

Hey I've been having a weird bug where my game would crash when I load my CS save (crash log said something about the robco collar and realhandcuffs), but when I load a non CS file then load the CS file then there's no crash. It's weird because I've never had this problem before and it just recently started to happen. Anyone know what might be causing this?

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, JB. said:

 

The funny thing about the race is that I don't have a backstory for it yet. Why are they making the female slaves run? I thought maybe the Raiders are starting to trade with Super Mutants, who demand a female slave, so they plan to hand over the slowest runner. But that forces me to create a new "bad ending" where you end up as a Super Mutant's whore, which would drag out the entire process... though if there's no other way, I'll do it.

 

 

They can send the slave to a mutant camp for a set time, or demand her to be used a randomized number of times. It would be interesting if the slave was sent there still in the pet suit, but that would need a feeding mechanic, which you might not be very willing to do, unless you can just port the trappers bad ending one. Edit: or you could just have the supermutant plop down a slop stew pot near you a couple times a day, and then remove it when you're done. Is that easier?

 

I also thought of a way to make the set up for races to more involved: It would be a betting ring, and instead of racing dogs, they would race slaves, because of course they would. The supermutant camp would jump be the consequence for the bad slaves, like many other events in the mod.

You could even go around trying to convince raiders to bet against you, so your handlers can get more money f you win, but if you lose, you get worse conditions (like keeping the suit when going to the supermutants). On the other hand, if you win, you get praise, and extra items, like slavers jet and purified water. You can choose to do the other way around, both as a rebel option, and as a way to not get your handlers too angry if you lose, since they would not lose that much money, or have them win little even if you win. So in the end, your choice would be whether you bet on yourself or not.

 

Edited by JohnyBurner
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Neppy said:

Hey I've been having a weird bug where my game would crash when I load my CS save (crash log said something about the robco collar and realhandcuffs), but when I load a non CS file then load the CS file then there's no crash. It's weird because I've never had this problem before and it just recently started to happen. Anyone know what might be causing this?

 

If you have BYOP patch uninstall it because it expects some old precombines in Whore House and this causes CTD. JB. fixed it and will be included in the next update (read this post).

 

Has CWSS problems too @JB. @lee3310?

 

Edited by Cealapa
Posted

I'm trying commonwealth slavers mod for the first time and have gotten to the futa content, but no matter what it won't activate i.e. I have gotten to the queens nest but can't get a penis. Not even through the MCM menu. On the LL page no prerequisite mod are listed for this content. Am I missing something or is this a bug?

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Cealapa said:

 

If you have BYOP patch uninstall it because it expects some old precombines in Whore House and this causes CTD. JB. fixed it and will be included in the next update (read this post).

 

Has CWSS problems too @JB. @lee3310?

 

WH patch is fixed, i just need to clean it before upload.

Edited by lee3310
Posted
2 hours ago, lee3310 said:

WH patch is fixed, i just need to clean it before upload.

Will it be included in the Slavers download as previous or a separate download?

Thanks

Posted
8 hours ago, JB. said:

The funny thing about the race is that I don't have a backstory for it yet. Why are they making the female slaves run? I thought maybe the Raiders are starting to trade with Super Mutants, who demand a female slave, so they plan to hand over the slowest runner. But that forces me to create a new "bad ending" where you end up as a Super Mutant's whore, which would drag out the entire process... though if there's no other way, I'll do it.

i dont think it should be bad end thing for SM are rare commodities. what about those who went to forever slave route wouldnt this be a privilege to serve their masters going to race? or can be just a ways for entertainment to let raider gamble even more high stakes?this can maybe too introduced by mini bomb since he is a former raider or still a raider the freed nora can still participate under his (pretend) master mini bomb

Posted
5 hours ago, Cratchet897 said:

I'm trying commonwealth slavers mod for the first time and have gotten to the futa content, but no matter what it won't activate i.e. I have gotten to the queens nest but can't get a penis. Not even through the MCM menu. On the LL page no prerequisite mod are listed for this content. Am I missing something or is this a bug?

Check that you're not a ghost.

 

prid 14
GetIsGhost

 

It should return 0.

 

If it returns 1, you're a ghost.

setghost 0 should fix it. Now try the mcm option again. 

 

 

That's all I can think of.

Posted

So I just got to the part where you have your body modded to have a bigger breasts and butt, but the morph didnt change I have the same size as before. I did go into bodyslide and build with morph. Still no size difference. 

Posted
44 minutes ago, Apoclost159 said:

So I just got to the part where you have your body modded to have a bigger breasts and butt, but the morph didnt change I have the same size as before. I did go into bodyslide and build with morph. Still no size difference. 

 

Are you able to modify the body using Looks Menu?

Posted
12 hours ago, JB. said:

 

Another one I want to get ready is the quest for Pickman. But again, I'm out of ideas. Scripting-wise, it's easy to do, but I just don't know what to actually *do*. How do we make Nora act as bait for that guy? And I actually like Pickman. Maybe I could do a second ending where we end up handing over Slab, the raider who has a vendetta against him.

 

Some Pickman ideas:

 

(crazy idea) Make Pickman a defective / escapee synth. He escaped the Institute and still retains knowledge of the inside workings. He also has the ability to intercept synth signals. He intercepts some of Pikes instructions to Jared and uses the information to pretend he has the Sight as well. Slab enters partnership with him.

 

(moderate idea) Start Pet Walk.

1. Player overhears raider NPC conversation that Slab from Boston North End Raider group is having a meeting with Jared and Gristle.

    - "I heard a major raider boss from North End is meeting Jared. Hes got a big crew, must be something serious going on"

2. Prompts (optional) quest to investigate Jared and Slab meeting.

3. Player goes to Corvega and walks in on Jared, Gristle and Slab discussing Pickman

    - Gristle "...You know, sometimes Violence isn't the only way to get what you want. Diplomacy can be just as satisfying"

    - Jared "What did you have in mind"

    - Gristle "This Pickman guy isnt exactly the hero type you find in the minutemen or brotherhood. If youve heard the rumors about his art and his work, hes crazy" 

    - Slab "Hes a psycho, if youve seen what hes done to my guys...."

    - Gristle "Yea, his methods almost make him a raider."

    - Jared "Almost?"

    - Gristle "I think we need to offer the right incentive for him to join us. He could be useful to our cause to unite the commonwealth raiders and he would put fear into any minutemen in the North End area"

4. Player interacts with Jared

    - Jared "Look who showed up, its the lawyer. What do you think? You think you could put that pre-war lawyer mouth to work on this guy?"

 

5. Over the course of 4 Pet Walks, Nora has to visit Pickman to recruit him to the cause. Each visit has a different objective

 

Pet Walk 1 / Phase A: The Introduction

At this point, Pickman still holds his idea that he is doing good by killing raiders only.

Nora pretends to ask Pickman for help to escape from some random murderer ( i dont know, maybe Parker Quinn? Hes inconsequential enough to kill off). Pickman takes in Nora. Offers to remove bomb collar. Here Nora has dialogue options to tell Pickman that being a raider slave isnt such a bad thing (maybe incorporate a minigame with persuasion chance). Lipstick, nails and hair improve the chance of persuading Pickman. Talk about how Raiders provide security on the roads "I havent seen a ghoul or deathclaw in weeks".

 

Pet Walk 2 / Phase B: The Art

Nora must appeal to Pickmans love for painting. Offers to be a live painting specimen. Pickman happens to be in a bad mood. He whips Nora bloody then paints her portrait.

 

Pet Walk 3 / Phase C: The Seduction

Nora aims to show Pickman that his blood lust is not just for raiders, but indiscriminate

Talk to Slab, Slab gives you a minutemans decapitated head. You bring this to Pickmans gallery. Nora gets into pickmans bed and toys with the head. This turns Pickman on and he proceeds to bang the shit out of Nora. Bunch of sex scenes using assets from torture devices or kzzidt props or anything with an S&M theme.

 

Pet Walk 4 / Phase D: The Recruitment

Pickman realises that he is just another violent twisted guy. Killing is in his nature and he can no longer hide this by saying he kills raiders only. 

Pickman asks for 2 girls this time. Nora and another slave girl. Bunch of threesome scenes. Pickman ends up killing the other girl. Here you can have dialogue with Pickman. Talk about how hes no better than raiders since his psycho nature results in the death of non-raiders, Pickman has a breakdown and accepts the reality of his nature. Player leaves the area.

 

The next time you visit Pickman, his gallery is transformed into a raider base with a BDSM / snuff twist, The most violent raiders are here for the rough and snuff.

- Pickman "I have to thank you. Youve opened my eyes. I cant hide from my true nature anymore. Besides, why not make some caps while im on this earth"

- Pickman "You can work here if you have the stomach. Talk to Sable Wraths sister. She'll get you ready.

 

To work at Pickmans gallery, activate a red paint can. This applies a red paint overlay on the player. Over the course of working there, the paint gets more and more smudged.

 

 

Posted
50 minutes ago, JohnyBurner said:

 

Are you able to modify the body using Looks Menu?

I tried that and it seems to work. Now my pip boy won't open after starting to whore in diamond city.

Posted

hello how to make the lipstick work, i got all the requirements but still it doesnt show the smudges or even the colors tho the purse is now working can on and off the prostitution not sure what i did hohoho

Posted
17 hours ago, JB. said:

 

 

The funny thing about the race is that I don't have a backstory for it yet. Why are they making the female slaves run? I thought maybe the Raiders are starting to trade with Super Mutants, who demand a female slave, so they plan to hand over the slowest runner. But that forces me to create a new "bad ending" where you end up as a Super Mutant's whore, which would drag out the entire process... though if there's no other way, I'll do it.

 

 

If you want to keep it simple:

 

Raiders went to 'Easy City Downs' (the robot racetrack quest). When they started looting the place they came across the robot race event being hosted by 'Eager Ernie'. The Triggermen weren't looking for a fight and Jarred negotiated a peace deal as the Triggermen had a lot of heavily armed gunmen at their disposal. So both parties went their own way. Inspired by the betting on the races Jarred decided he would host similar betting races but with slaves. For entertainment and caps.

 

Not super original but easy to explain I guess?

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, woodrealmelf said:

hello how to make the lipstick work, i got all the requirements but still it doesnt show the smudges or even the colors tho the purse is now working can on and off the prostitution not sure what i did hohoho

image.png.0adeeed38d977fed98743640e644fbb8.png

Holy now i know how to haha finally

image.png.59138d6d4037b081a3e977fe9757daa3.png

Edited by woodrealmelf

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...