Jump to content

Commonwealth Slavers


Recommended Posts

Posted
11 hours ago, JB. said:

It sounds more like something is affecting the MCM and the value you set there, which, if I recall correctly, defaults to 48 hours. There was a mod that messed up the MCM, I don't know if it's been fixed yet, called Profile Redirector or something like that. But it could be something else. I doubt it's the timescale.

 

For what is worth, changing timescale appropriately changes most missions' timers, but not the Pet Walk timer.

Posted
11 hours ago, JB. said:

What I would do is uninstall SFT, save the game, and reinstall it. It sounds like it's stuck in an infinite loop. 

sorry to ask but u mean i load a game / uninstall SFT from ingame / save / then exit to main screen? or before starting fallout 4 in MO2 uncheck it then load that save and reload save?

Posted

I have a question.

 

After seeing the Slavers true ending,  

I can no longer use the handbag.  

The mirror has also become unusable,  

and lipstick makeup doesn’t work.  

 

Is it originally supposed to be like that?

Posted
1 hour ago, dav42 said:

 

I understand what your asking, and I think it's been answered.  Your in the right place to get the mods, but you shouldn't install the folder as it says.  The reason it is there because people have downloaded the folder as a ZIP and installed it as a mod, as it has been answered you should download the contents of the folder and install them in your mod manager.  The naming is there because if you downloaded the whole folder as a ZIP and installed it then it will literally be called [DON'T INSTALL THIS FOLDER] ... in your mod manager and the hope is that you would understand it, because people have done it.

 

Update I finally figured it out thank god, I had fucked up the installation and load order of EAP and everything was conflicting so animations wouldn’t work, I’m happy asf rn. Thanks for the help

Posted
26 minutes ago, vemillion993 said:

I have a question.

 

After seeing the Slavers true ending,  

I can no longer use the handbag.  

The mirror has also become unusable,  

and lipstick makeup doesn’t work.  

 

Is it originally supposed to be like that?

That makes sense. The main quest is permanently stopped, and that's the one that manages the purses. Keep an eye out for this new update; I'll be fixing the True Ending issue. Thanks for the report.

Posted
32 minutes ago, JB. said:

That makes sense. The main quest is permanently stopped, and that's the one that manages the purses. Keep an eye out for this new update; I'll be fixing the True Ending issue. Thanks for the report.

Thank you JB i think i have fix it with your help cheers

Posted

The only reason I haven't uploaded the update yet is because I'm struggling with a damn scene in the Corvega bathroom. AAF makes Nora invisible almost every time. This scene (part of the punishment for losing a race) would be foolproof with the old AAF because that version use a clone.

 

If I still can't get it right, I'm going to make a clone for this scene.

Posted
4 minutes ago, JB. said:

The only reason I haven't uploaded the update yet is because I'm struggling with a damn scene in the Corvega bathroom. AAF makes Nora invisible almost every time. This scene (part of the punishment for losing a race) would be foolproof with the old AAF because that version use a clone.

 

If I still can't get it right, I'm going to make a clone for this scene.

I'm still waiting on that AAF update lol 

Posted

I just encountered a possible prostitution in the True Ending related issue, which may have also triggered a secondary issue

 

Spoiler

I was in prostitution mode in the True Ending, and decided to go ahead and flirt with one of the DC Guards while making a trip to DC Market.  It was a guard inside the city, if that matters at all.  As would be expected he was a jerk and chose to put my caps up my butt, and as should happen this triggered the "Pet Walk" quest.  I did eventually get them out and it did check off removing the bag of caps for me, but left the "Pet Walk" quest showing in active quests with no new objectives, instead of in the completed quests area where it should be.  Didn't think too much of it since I was still in prostitution mode, but on returning to the Whore House and changing the setting, I noticed that Mona and Ravenna are not there.  I did try doing a show with one of the girls on the pole a bit later, and it advanced without the AAF scene, which I kinda expected but wondered if it'd pop them back into place by choosing it.  Belle is in the WH, which got me wondering if triggering Pet Walk had moved them outside and lo and behold, they are indeed at their spots for pre-ending Pet Walk, with Ravenna at the Diner and available to trade and Mona at the Truck Stop by Abernathy able to do trims.  

 

Previously, I've had the encounter where he throws the caps on the ground and I did pick them up, and the Pet Walk quest checked off and went into the completed quests, so it may just be related to this one action, or something else

 

Really not a huge deal, since I can easily travel to them for trimming and trading, but I think this is probably not correct since my other True Ending kept them inside the WH, at least any time I was inside 🤔

Posted

Just installed Slavers for a new run and I'm still fixing up the load order. Came across a Raider walking around a Brahmin with a missing mesh/missing face indicator. Trying to figure out if I'm missing a dependency.

 

According to AI. it could also be a facegen issue? I have the Facegen patch, but toggling it doesn't seem to have any effect. His Id is CS_Nukaworld_SlaverM/42987C. 

Posted
6 minutes ago, savantladylilith said:

I just encountered a possible prostitution in the True Ending related issue, which may have also triggered a secondary issue

 

  Hide contents

I was in prostitution mode in the True Ending, and decided to go ahead and flirt with one of the DC Guards while making a trip to DC Market.  It was a guard inside the city, if that matters at all.  As would be expected he was a jerk and chose to put my caps up my butt, and as should happen this triggered the "Pet Walk" quest.  I did eventually get them out and it did check off removing the bag of caps for me, but left the "Pet Walk" quest showing in active quests with no new objectives, instead of in the completed quests area where it should be.  Didn't think too much of it since I was still in prostitution mode, but on returning to the Whore House and changing the setting, I noticed that Mona and Ravenna are not there.  I did try doing a show with one of the girls on the pole a bit later, and it advanced without the AAF scene, which I kinda expected but wondered if it'd pop them back into place by choosing it.  Belle is in the WH, which got me wondering if triggering Pet Walk had moved them outside and lo and behold, they are indeed at their spots for pre-ending Pet Walk, with Ravenna at the Diner and available to trade and Mona at the Truck Stop by Abernathy able to do trims.  

 

Previously, I've had the encounter where he throws the caps on the ground and I did pick them up, and the Pet Walk quest checked off and went into the completed quests, so it may just be related to this one action, or something else

 

Really not a huge deal, since I can easily travel to them for trimming and trading, but I think this is probably not correct since my other True Ending kept them inside the WH, at least any time I was inside 🤔

 

 

Thank you. 

 

When you activate prostitution mode, you also silently activate Pet Walk (although I forgot that the scene with the security guards and their caps show the quest on the Pip-Boy). In other words, Ravenna and Mona are outside because you activated prostitution mode.

 

If you turn it off, they should return to the house.

 

I can implement a failsafe. If you choose Ravenna or Monna for the flagpole, I'll teleport them to a nearby room in the house.

Posted
2 minutes ago, serui said:

Just installed Slavers for a new run and I'm still fixing up the load order. Came across a Raider walking around a Brahmin with a missing mesh/missing face indicator. Trying to figure out if I'm missing a dependency.

 

According to AI. it could also be a facegen issue? I have the Facegen patch, but toggling it doesn't seem to have any effect. His Id is CS_Nukaworld_SlaverM/42987C. 

Just so you know, the first post in this thread details all the requirements. The answer you seek is there, you just have to read it.

Also for each requirement, you also need to install all THEIR requirements. Just some basic reading.

Posted
5 minutes ago, serui said:

Just installed Slavers for a new run and I'm still fixing up the load order. Came across a Raider walking around a Brahmin with a missing mesh/missing face indicator. Trying to figure out if I'm missing a dependency.

 

According to AI. it could also be a facegen issue? I have the Facegen patch, but toggling it doesn't seem to have any effect. His Id is CS_Nukaworld_SlaverM/42987C. 

Yeah, facegen. That slaver doesn't have facegen done yet.

 

I always forget about that guy, I'll keep that in mind for tonight's update.

 

(I'm still battling AAF and my invisible Nora)

 

Posted

I’ve been thinking it over carefully,  

and after the true ending, it could naturally connect into Nuka Ride.

 

The previous connection had Nora escaping and heading to Nuka Ride,  

but after the true ending, Nora is criticized for the evil deeds she committed during her slave days and is already mentally cornered, so she goes to Nuka World as a place to escape.

 

In the previous scenario’s Nora route, she becomes a porn star submissively and against her will.  

But in this case, Nora does it more actively to forget and cover up her past, so there could be plenty of episodes from that.

 

She becomes Overboss on equal footing with Colter,  

actively cooperates with the porn shoots and builds her position,  

then Colter feels threatened and confronts her,  

leading to a crossroads of choices like in Slavers — that wouldn’t be bad at all.

 

Either she takes over Nuka Ride as a porn star,  

or she develops a romantic relationship with Colter, marries him, and becomes an even worse villainess than Colter…  

or she restores Nuka Ride into something wholesome like Slavers and takes the hero route again — that also seems interesting.

 

JB brother,  

your mods truly feel like precious jewels that go beyond a single DLC.

 

Creation is hard and difficult, yet thank you for reading my messy feedback like this.

Posted

Appreciate the replies! 

 

It helps that I won't need to dig through the load order anymore. I had most of the required/recommended mods already and figured I was missing face parts or something. 

 

I played this way back on a potato setup that barely ran fo4, but playing it now with fully modded load order, I'm taken aback by how it all comes together with JB's crafting. Amazing work!  

Posted
1 hour ago, JB. said:

Yeah, facegen. That slaver doesn't have facegen done yet.

 

I always forget about that guy, I'll keep that in mind for tonight's update.

 

(I'm still battling AAF and my invisible Nora)

 

That one is covered in here JB

 

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/86384?tab=files

The one called Loverslab Facegen Pack WAY down at the bottom.

Don't know if it corresponds to your standards, but it works, lol.

Posted

Hi , @JB. I have some thoughs to share. Add a legendary slave npc that what ever you want to name her when Nora start the pet walk  quest , she covered in scars. talk to her can become her apprentice and receive unique traning, like play with dog、supermutate! When Nora lern this traning. There is quest to fight with legendary slave npc to see who can be more legendary!😋

Posted (edited)

@JB.Just tested out the new race feature. Really good concept and implementation.

 

All quest stages work well from Marshal dialogue through to the end punishment scene.

 

The only issues encountered were some of the checkpoint and race finish markers. 

 

I tested on the Corvega route.

Checkpoints 1 and 2 were good. I moved somewhere between the quest marker and the pink arrow marker and the checkpoint passed.

 

Checkpoints 3, 4, 5 and finish line had proximity issues.

I was crawling directly over them and they did not register. I ended up having to move back and forth around the entire area for the checkpoint to register.

 

Otherwise, this quest is great :D

 

From an overall CS game theory perspective, I feel that the race reward is too low and the cost of losing isn't high enough.

100 caps could easily be made from 2 - 3 truck stop clients.

 

I would suggest increasing the race reward and increasing the penalty. The penalty could be through a payoff mechanic.

At the beginning of the race, Marshal says that the random raider whippings were based on how many times you ignored raiders while street walking.

This is a good point to implement the cost of losing which should come out of the players inventory caps.

 

By losing and being a urinal WITHOUT payoffs, the probability of mid-race whippings increases in the next race. 

By losing and being a urinal AND paying off raiders losses, the probability or mid-race whippings decreases the next time you race.

 

This means that if the player has made a bunch of rounds and saved up some caps before racing, those caps can be used to hedge against losing the next time you race.

 

The payoff system could be though a miniquest that starts after you lose the race. Random number of raiders are marked as quest targets. The player must talk to them and offer either services for free or pay them caps. In doing so, the next race you run, they will not whip you. 

Edited by icladel
Posted (edited)

Haven't played the Race yet but looking at the MCM

 

Can there be a remove blur/junkie visual effect hotkey option

 

Is this new? description is the same as remove shackles. 

2026-10-03_193416.png.42ac81d4058313614bce82b00cfabe10.png

 

Tried the Wanton walk. I think you can also take a look at this one (more options) 

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/109294

 

For crawl on all four (un-sneak) Quick Turn does revert back to running then crawling (just FYI).  

 

Edited by 4nln415

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...