Jump to content

Commonwealth Slavers


Recommended Posts

Posted
17 minutes ago, romate16 said:

May I ask when you might share content related to Belle?😇

I’d like to give it a try over the next couple of weeks before returning to Nuka Ride. I wanted to do something small for Pickman this week, but I haven't quite nailed down the idea yet. I’ve read a lot of recommendations and am processing them, but with Belle, at least, I already know what to do.

Posted
1 hour ago, Cealapa said:

"The BYOP patch is updated to the new Whore House and shouldn't have CTD."

 

Is it CWSS patch updated too? Is it safe to install?

I usually play with that patch so I didn't have CTDs. The only thing I don't understand is why my TVs don't work with that patch.

Posted
10 minutes ago, 4nln415 said:

Haven't played the Race yet but looking at the MCM

 

Can there be a remove blur/junkie visual effect hotkey option

 

Is this new? description is the same as remove shackles. 

2026-10-03_193416.png.42ac81d4058313614bce82b00cfabe10.png

 

Tried the Wanton walk. I think you can also take a look at this one (more options) 

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/109294

 

 

 

For crawl on all four (un-sneak) Quick Turn does revert back to running then crawling.  

 

Thanks for the link! I'll remove that walking style in a future update. Belle should "teach" us, lol. If you notice, Belle has been walking that way since this update. After her training, the option will be enabled in the purse.

 

That walk style has about 13 idles, and I only have permission for 12 of them. I haven't requested permission for one yet, so with a lot of bad luck, I'll have to remove it and find another one. 😮‍💨

 

Check the MCM in the Junkie section or under Cheats, but the option to remove the blur is in the MCM.

Posted
5 hours ago, icladel said:

@JB.Just tested out the new race feature. Really good concept and implementation.

 

All quest stages work well from Marshal dialogue through to the end punishment scene.

 

The only issues encountered were some of the checkpoint and race finish markers. 

 

I tested on the Corvega route.

Checkpoints 1 and 2 were good. I moved somewhere between the quest marker and the pink arrow marker and the checkpoint passed.

 

Checkpoints 3, 4, 5 and finish line had proximity issues.

I was crawling directly over them and they did not register. I ended up having to move back and forth around the entire area for the checkpoint to register.

 

Otherwise, this quest is great :D

 

From an overall CS game theory perspective, I feel that the race reward is too low and the cost of losing isn't high enough.

100 caps could easily be made from 2 - 3 truck stop clients.

 

I would suggest increasing the race reward and increasing the penalty. The penalty could be through a payoff mechanic.

At the beginning of the race, Marshal says that the random raider whippings were based on how many times you ignored raiders while street walking.

This is a good point to implement the cost of losing which should come out of the players inventory caps.

 

By losing and being a urinal WITHOUT payoffs, the probability of mid-race whippings increases in the next race. 

By losing and being a urinal AND paying off raiders losses, the probability or mid-race whippings decreases the next time you race.

 

This means that if the player has made a bunch of rounds and saved up some caps before racing, those caps can be used to hedge against losing the next time you race.

 

The payoff system could be though a miniquest that starts after you lose the race. Random number of raiders are marked as quest targets. The player must talk to them and offer either services for free or pay them caps. In doing so, the next race you run, they will not whip you. 

You know, I settled on those 100 caps when I finished *Slaver Valley*; it’s a short race. I can set a higher number for the others since they have more checkpoints.

 

I’m thinking of adding a trophy for every race you win and putting it on a shelf above our mattress. A bit of an incentive.

 

Thanks for the ideas, but that one about tracking the raiders you turn away during the Pet Walk  sounds like a massive undertaking 😂 

Posted
5 minutes ago, JB. said:

Thanks for the link! I'll remove that walking style in a future update. Belle should "teach" us, lol. If you notice, Belle has been walking that way since this update. After her training, the option will be enabled in the purse.

 

That walk style has about 13 idles, and I only have permission for 12 of them. I haven't requested permission for one yet, so with a lot of bad luck, I'll have to remove it and find another one. 😮‍💨

 

Check the MCM in the Junkie section or under Cheats, but the option to remove the blur is in the MCM.

I revert the walking animation but I think I lost the ability to jump 

 

Also, I want to suggest comments on pregnancy and maybe (future plans for breeding raider babies content)  

 

Posted
3 minutes ago, 4nln415 said:

I revert the walking animation but I think I lost the ability to jump 

 

Also, I want to suggest comments on pregnancy and maybe (future plans for breeding raider babies content)  

 

Use the MCM, "Cheat" section,  to restore full mobility. I'll check it later.


Oh, I get it now: you want a hotkey for the Junkie blur effect. Ok 👍

 

Pregnancies, babies, and children are a big no for me.

Posted (edited)

 

Does seem a bit too easy. Maybe a health/stamina recovery system or random raider suddenly decides to fuck you (wouldn't know how considering everything is blocked). 

I mean slaves are for Raider's entertainment only. Nobody cares if you really want to win or gets punished, they just enjoy watching you suffer.  

Suckhole and Spermbank are rough names oof. Noticed they get shocked or whipped more tho (so maybe less to give them an edge? Pretty much just picking on PC intentionally putting her behind). 

 

Forcefully injecting slavers jet or chems (causing player to have visuals or disorient?)

 

PS. no issue with checkpoints since icladel also did Corvega

 

Spoiler

2026-10-03_203848.png.8d70b6a39e69ec3ab6b48f6a9ceced02.png2026-10-03_204648.png.70e6d3a2ebc3008e81c5c03d4a92d72e.png

 

2nd part 

 

Reset back to the Whore House. Marshall is not at his spot. NVM

Player can immediately recover like you said

Want it to be as sinister as "Taken for a Ride." Building obstacles and traps for future tracks. 

Need music (Oh I had Radio on oops)

 

That's 2nd and 3rd place back there

Spoiler

2026-10-03_211455.png.f9ae477b8e179c6966904294425ed896.png

 

other ideas to spice things up

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/34402

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/35061

Doesn't necessarily have to all be in pet suit. 

 

Slaver Valley was close. Saved by Raider and electric shock 

Spoiler

2026-10-03_212529.png.7e47765a26bc75350d91f51428d07283.png2026-10-03_214042.png.53860dea8ab925c99120e04a2989e9cc.png

 

"I'm in Master Marshall" does sound too cheerful. Also, non-vanilla characters probably should get different comments to Lawyer Nora. 

Personality dependent maybe (junkie?)

 

second run I tried to lose on purpose but she actually got a speed boost. I guess it's closer because it's shorter. 

 

Jared... (Probably should get a harsher comment since you cost Jared money)

The pause was a bit long...

...and nothing. So maybe something didn't trigger or bugged. 

Everything else works fine. 

Spoiler

2026-10-03_214949.png.b713d5be7699fdf1a8be149c68b3ad38.png2026-10-03_215015.png.ba725ab3c2c84b1bdb68e4293bb3e4cf.png

 

Edited by 4nln415
Posted
9 minutes ago, 4nln415 said:

Does seem a bit too easy. Maybe a health/stamina recovery system or random raider suddenly decides to fuck you (wouldn't know how considering everything is blocked). 

I mean slaves are for Raider's entertainment only. Nobody cares if you really want to win or gets punished, they just enjoy watching you suffer.  

Suckhole and Spermbank are rough names oof. Noticed they get shocked or whipped more tho. 

  Reveal hidden contents

 

It comes down to luck; with the randomizer, I’ve lost three out of five races in my recent attempts. Yesterday, I was thinking about creating a specialized slave with a +10% speed spell. Under normal conditions, she beats you, so you’re at the mercy of the randomizer for the electroshocks and whipping.

 

But then again, seeing how balanced the races felt to me, I didn't see the need for it. Still, I'll keep an eye out for more comments to see what people think.

Posted
1 hour ago, 4nln415 said:

Я вернул анимацию ходьбы в исходное состояние, но, кажется, потерял возможность прыгать. 

 

Также я хотел бы предложить комментарии по поводу беременности и, возможно, (будущих планов по разведению детенышей рейдеров).  

 

The raiders made it clear to you that they don’t want any unforeseen consequences. You were sterilized for this very reason.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...