Jump to content

Commonwealth Slavers


Recommended Posts

Posted
3 minutes ago, Neppy said:

Hey JB I've updated my realhandcuff from 0.4.14 to 0.4.17 and now my game crashes everytime I try to load my CS save. The crash log says it has something to do with the robco shock collar. I've spent hours trying to get it to work but now the only way I can play is to start a game, use the skip, change the collar to the alternative then back again then load my CS save for it to work without crashing immediately. Do you have any ideas what the problem might be?

Real Handcuff is a master of my mod. So make sure Slavers loads afterward. Also, I implemented a small fix so the red light on the collar glows, which is even more important for Slavers to load afterward.

Posted

^ why I keep the default pipboy, even though the pippad you linked looks dapper-a-f
(too much risk of conflicts and problems)

I wrote the above as a 'to-whom-it-may-concern - this is how I deal with it'

Posted
41 minutes ago, JB. said:

Real Handcuff is a master of my mod. So make sure Slavers loads afterward. Also, I implemented a small fix so the red light on the collar glows, which is even more important for Slavers to load afterward.

I made sure CS was loaded after RH but my save still crashes. Hm, I do have over 255 esp files loaded that might be the issue. At this point I'm trying to look into anything I can lol

Posted
On 9/27/2026 at 7:00 PM, krispykreme66 said:

loadorder.txt 1.94 kB · 1 download

Alright, well the good news is I finally got the game to not crash upon startup. I am now stuck at my original problem of the game not progressing after talking to Murphy in the first part. I tried the recommended push from page 2 and it still won't progress to the actual sex. I have all the hard requirements and my mods are up to date. What am I missing? I appreciate all the help this dumb ass receives.

 

I have the same problem and would be grateful for any help.

 

After talking to Murphy, he tells me to drop down and nothing happens (except for my self-esteem lowering I believe). After this, I can walk wherever I want but talking to either Gristle or Murphy accomplishes nothing.

 

The only other problem I had til then was my character randomly turning during dialogue.

 

Specificities:

 

I'm using Mod Organizer 2.

The mods installed either come from this mod's requirement, the recommended mod list, or the requirements of specific mods.

I used CBBE, not Fusion Girl.

I have the EAP Patch.

(Hope the quote tag reduces the load order below, can't share a file yet as a new user.)

 

Quote

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
*XDI.esm
*ECF.esl
*AAF.esm
*TortureDevices.esm
*Devious Devices.esm
*Hardcore Gunners.esl
*Hardcore Raiders.esl
*KziitdFetishToolset.esm
*porcPubes.esl
*TCDeyes.esp
*INVB_OverlayFramework.esp
*AAFTurnTheLightON.esl
*Bememoth Separated Cart.esl
*AAFThemes.esl
*Brawl Bug Fix.esp
Devious Devices Addon - High Heels Sound.esp
*RealHandcuffs.esp
*ASA.esp
*MutilatedDeadBodies.esp
*Stm_DiamondCityExpansion.esp
Stm_DiamondCityExpansion Pole Dancing.esp
*SAMFormer.esp
*LooksMenu.esp
*ScreenArcherMenu.esp
*CBBE.esp
*EFF.esp
*AAF_SCRS.esp
*Vioxsis_Strap-Ons.esp
*DD_hider_addon.esp
*RZSex.esp
*RZXtra.esp
*RZBuild.esp
*AAF_DR_creature_pack.esp
*RealHandcuffs_DD_Compatibility.esp
*FPAttributes.esp
*BraveAnims.esp
*AVilas_CHAKPack.esp
*Amputator_FO4.esp
*KziitdFetishToolset_DD_Compatibility.esp
*SFT.esp
*Satisfactory Facial Piercings.esp
*Crazy_Animation_Rugs.esp
*ZaZOut4.esp
*UpToNoGood.esp
*rxl_bp70_animations.esp
*AAF_BadEnd_Animations.esp
*dcc-bp-lol.esp
*le666piercings.esp
*SlaveTattoos.esp
*Slave&ModelPinup.esp
*HN66Fo4_Nails.esp
*KaoruBadDragon01.esp
*TBOS-AntoHairPack.esp
*KSHairsFemsheppingRadbeetle.esp
*LMBTOverlays.esp
*RBTears.esp
*Smoke-able Cigars.esp
*TCD.esp
*TCDM.esp
*TCDOverlays.esp
*INVB_OverlayFramework_Expand_DLC.esp
*TBOS-AntoHairPack_ROF.esp
*TCDeyes_ROF.esp
*Remove Infection.esp
*DiamondCityMoreSecurity.esp
*SKKFastStartNewGame.esp
*DiamondCityLights.esp
*Rusty Face Fix.esp
*Nora's Secret.esp
*HN66Fo4_TRS.esp
*HN66Fo4_EasyGirl_BS.esp
*RegsDynamiclights.esp
*Pastel Wigs.esp
*INVB_OverlayFramework_Tattoo_Invictusblade.esp
*INVB_OverlayFramework_Tattoo_Invictusblade_M.esp
*AAF_DR_creature_EAP_patch.esp
*BraveAnims_Fix.esp
*EAP Moans.esp
*Gatorclaw_nude.esp
*HolyLokki_animations.esp
*Zaz Particle Effects.esp
*Deathclaw_nude.esp
*ErectionFix_SilverPerv.esp
*BP70_SOPM.esp
*BraveAnims_SOPM.esp
*VirgilForAAF.esp
*Slavers FaceGen.esp
*Commonwealth Slavers.esp
Slavers - Nora's Secret Patch.esp
Easy Girl and TRS Outfits - Slavers Patch.esp
*Litheria.esp

 

 

Posted
9 minutes ago, Neppy said:

I made sure CS was loaded after RH but my save still crashes. Hm, I do have over 255 esp files loaded that might be the issue. At this point I'm trying to look into anything I can lol

 

In theory, 255 is the max, but in practice, the max is 253, because of the .exe and the esl's that get lumped into one load order spot. So if you do have 255 active esp's, then you'll have issues.

Posted (edited)

anyway, I've reached the stage of my current playthrough where I have done all of Lindstrom's quests.

here's some 'bug or conflict' notes;
current CS version 2.9.3g  (I started on 2.9.3b, I think)
 

Porn quest:

  • when speaking with Calvin after arriving at the location, screen goes black - then on again with the 'timer disbled' pop-up - then black screen again to move to the cell  (happened every time, I think)
  • during the filming, all HUD elements are disabled (incl. AAF controls, but except collar message boxes); all held messages 'scroll through' once you're back in the cell
    is this a bug, or 'artistic choice'?
  • after filming: sometimes, the quest is not progressing.
    ~50/50 so far - once the cell was not unlocked, once the quest marker remained on Calvin instead of 'return to whore house', two times it worked ok

The Weapon:

  • The Bombs are fighting DogMeat when passing RedRocket
    (mod conflict? bug? intended?)

The Hooker:

  • HUD is always showing 'can't pickpocket' on the DC guard boss, which is why I did not get the documents the first time (didn't try) - but it works
    (might be a mod conflict - I'm running a few mods that affect interaction keys)


Gunner follower during Wolfgang's X-cell quest

(should be addressed in the current version already, discussion a few pages back)

also, 'to whom it may concern', here's 'little cheats' I did - which definitely alter the way of playing
(if you want me to remove this section, I will)

Spoiler
  • I pickpocketed the Slave Blade from one of the Bombs - makes bug-cleaning while freeroaming easier
    (I'm not sure whether that's normally possible - again, I have a few mods running that alter the menu for NPC interactions)
  • the purse functions as a backpack when running the mod "Improved Animated Accessible backpacks"
    (and it isn't searched when entering the whore house)
  • mod 'Campsite': I removed the GeneralWorkbencch keyword from the fire cooking pot 'furniture' via FO4edit override to be able to cook without having to use the cheat toggle
    That, together with an older / now unavailable cooking-overhaul mod that restricts what food you can cook on which cooking furniture, gives some more options for food during freeroam
     

other:

  • I have 'stimpacks heal no limbs' - so I need Med-X or sleep it off....  'hidden purse' helped (can't remember whether those are usually confiscated when entering the whore house)


ofc, I also ran into some other bugs and wrong interactions - but those are explained by mod conflicts or my playstyle

Edited by egonm68
Posted
13 minutes ago, Neppy said:

I made sure CS was loaded after RH but my save still crashes. Hm, I do have over 255 esp files loaded that might be the issue. At this point I'm trying to look into anything I can lol

open  fo4edit and load all your active plugins and check that no other mod is editing the shock collar.

Posted

So I tried removing a bunch of mods and now I broke my game entirely. Can't even start a new game without crashing. GG. I'm done. 🤣

Posted

oh, I forgot to ask (and have not dug that deep yet):

The Hooker, with DiamondCity Expansion and the Red Seat Pole (and pole framework etc):
is there anything I need to do in-game to be able to use the pole there?

I have not used the DCexpansion before, so I don't know what the 'normal' in-game requirements are, if any.
DCexpansion and the RedSeatPole are loading after CS - but some of the CS patches are after that.
And, the poles in The Combat Zone work fine.

Posted
5 minutes ago, egonm68 said:

oh, I forgot to ask (and have not dug that deep yet):

The Hooker, with DiamondCity Expansion and the Red Seat Pole (and pole framework etc):
is there anything I need to do in-game to be able to use the pole there?

I have not used the DCexpansion before, so I don't know what the 'normal' in-game requirements are, if any.
DCexpansion and the RedSeatPole are loading after CS - but some of the CS patches are after that.
And, the poles in The Combat Zone work fine.

There is a note right after you enter Red District. On the left side. Then go to the boss and talk to him to hire you.

Posted
1 hour ago, VaudevillianDress said:

 

I have the same problem and would be grateful for any help.

 

After talking to Murphy, he tells me to drop down and nothing happens (except for my self-esteem lowering I believe). After this, I can walk wherever I want but talking to either Gristle or Murphy accomplishes nothing.

 

The only other problem I had til then was my character randomly turning during dialogue.

 

Specificities:

 

I'm using Mod Organizer 2.

The mods installed either come from this mod's requirement, the recommended mod list, or the requirements of specific mods.

I used CBBE, not Fusion Girl.

I have the EAP Patch.

(Hope the quote tag reduces the load order below, can't share a file yet as a new user.)

 

 

 

I removed everything that wasn't a hard requirement (even EAP) and realized I messed up in at least three ways: wrong Leito animation, two themes installed at once and forgot to install the BodySlide mod for CBBE. It's working now! (I will just try to readd many other things).

Posted
2 hours ago, egonm68 said:

anyway, I've reached the stage of my current playthrough where I have done all of Lindstrom's quests.

here's some 'bug or conflict' notes;
current CS version 2.9.3g  (I started on 2.9.3b, I think)
 

Porn quest:

  • when speaking with Calvin after arriving at the location, screen goes black - then on again with the 'timer disbled' pop-up - then black screen again to move to the cell  (happened every time, I think)
  • during the filming, all HUD elements are disabled (incl. AAF controls, but except collar message boxes); all held messages 'scroll through' once you're back in the cell
    is this a bug, or 'artistic choice'?
  • after filming: sometimes, the quest is not progressing.
    ~50/50 so far - once the cell was not unlocked, once the quest marker remained on Calvin instead of 'return to whore house', two times it worked ok

The Weapon:

  • The Bombs are fighting DogMeat when passing RedRocket
    (mod conflict? bug? intended?)

The Hooker:

  • HUD is always showing 'can't pickpocket' on the DC guard boss, which is why I did not get the documents the first time (didn't try) - but it works
    (might be a mod conflict - I'm running a few mods that affect interaction keys)


Gunner follower during Wolfgang's X-cell quest

(should be addressed in the current version already, discussion a few pages back)

also, 'to whom it may concern', here's 'little cheats' I did - which definitely alter the way of playing
(if you want me to remove this section, I will)

  Reveal hidden contents


ofc, I also ran into some other bugs and wrong interactions - but those are explained by mod conflicts or my playstyle

It's been a while since I played the porn quest, but do you remember what you chose when they asked you the first question? There are four answers, and they branch out like this:

 

Beastly route bucn of sex with beasts
Junkie route bunch of sex with slavers jet
Rebel route (start with a whipping)
Submissive route bunch of sex

 

To try to replicate your bugs. 

 

The HUD thing is an engine issue; it's not that I want to remove it. Every time I freeze the player, the game gets like this.

 

As for Dogmeat, just avoid it. You can go to Drumlin's Diner too, and everyone will fight there. You can go to Codsworth, and everyone will fight. You can go to Diamond City, and everyone will fight. What I mean is... Just go to the Vault. it's a mod and it often needs player input to work.

Posted

The ending quest _cs_Harvestress is bugged and I need help. Exact details in spoiler

Spoiler

When inside the burning whorehouse needing to find gristle he is nowhere to be found. I have floated around with tcl and nothing. Langstrom is where he should be. Moveto commands don't work and when I teleport to Gristle he just stand near drumlin diner not doing anything and not engaging in conversation.

I tried advancing the quest using commands and got Langstrom out and fighting and after I could pick up Gristles gun, but since he doesn't exist I have no one to return it to and is therefor locked out of progression

 

Posted
2 minutes ago, Cratchet897 said:

The ending quest _cs_Harvestress is bugged and I need help. Exact details in spoiler

  Hide contents

When inside the burning whorehouse needing to find gristle he is nowhere to be found. I have floated around with tcl and nothing. Langstrom is where he should be. Moveto commands don't work and when I teleport to Gristle he just stand near drumlin diner not doing anything and not engaging in conversation.

I tried advancing the quest using commands and got Langstrom out and fighting and after I could pick up Gristles gun, but since he doesn't exist I have no one to return it to and is therefor locked out of progression

 

This is the first time I've heard of this happening, and since you haven't share your modlist, it's like trying to go to the damn airport blind.

 

Try loading a previous save from before starting "The Harvestress". If it happens again, send me your mod list. If I find a million mods, I'll continue working on the mod and pretend you don't exist. If you have a reasonable number, I'll take a look.

 

By the way, how did you fix your futa bug?

Posted
1 hour ago, Cealapa said:

There is a note right after you enter Red District. On the left side. Then go to the boss and talk to him to hire you.

found it, thank you.

I still can't activate the pole (after speaking to the boss and receiving instructions).
Well, activating it ("dance") does trigger catcalls - but no dancing AAF animation / function.

But, I don't think Slavers has a direct hook into that - so I think I better troubleshoot this elsewhere.

Posted (edited)
35 minutes ago, JB. said:

It's been a while since I played the porn quest, but do you remember what you chose when they asked you the first question? There are four answers, and they branch out like this:

 

Beastly route bucn of sex with beasts
Junkie route bunch of sex with slavers jet
Rebel route (start with a whipping)
Submissive route bunch of sex

 

To try to replicate your bugs. 

 

[..]


I think the 2 that bugged out after filming were both 'beast route'.
But, both bugged out after filming, after I was put back in the cell to wait.
Iirc, first one ('marker stays on Calvin after cell was opened') resolved itself after a few min of running around and activating ppl.
The other, I tcl'd out of the cell and ran around after a while, but nothing happened - so I reloaded back to the whore house and did a different mission.

PS: I just did another 'submission' one, and it was fine.
I will let you know if I run into it again.

 

Quote

it's a mod and it often needs player input to work.

yup.
Just thought I'd list it (dogmeat), as that one is more or less a 'direct path' obstacle if you don't want to wade through water or the woods, and I didn't know whether you had implemented an 'exception handling' for it.

 

Edited by egonm68
Posted
15 minutes ago, egonm68 said:

found it, thank you.

I still can't activate the pole (after speaking to the boss and receiving instructions).
Well, activating it ("dance") does trigger catcalls - but no dancing AAF animation / function.

But, I don't think Slavers has a direct hook into that - so I think I better troubleshoot this elsewhere.

you might just need to make sure you have pole activator framework https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/81938?tab=description if you use NAF or for AAF alex stripper poles 3.3

  and the savagecabbage animation pack

  installed and make sure the pole activator framework/alex stripper poles loads before red seat dancing pole. it's never not worked for me set up that way

Posted
45 minutes ago, JB. said:

This is the first time I've heard of this happening, and since you haven't share your modlist, it's like trying to go to the damn airport blind.

 

Try loading a previous save from before starting "The Harvestress". If it happens again, send me your mod list. If I find a million mods, I'll continue working on the mod and pretend you don't exist. If you have a reasonable number, I'll take a look.

 

By the way, how did you fix your futa bug?

I have 140 ish mods so thats probably too many I'm guessing even if it's not a million.

 

I have already loaded a previous save from after exiting the lab, but might try an even earlier save later if I don't work it out.

 

The Futa issue was really wierd. Gave up on the animations but played on. After doing the quest "the milking" with Morgana a penis just appeared during the sex scene on the throne. A bit before i had messed around with resetting and updating the vet augments. Don't know if that contributed to the mid quest resolution

modlist.txt

Posted
5 minutes ago, Cratchet897 said:

I have 140 ish mods so thats probably too many I'm guessing even if it's not a million.

 

I have already loaded a previous save from after exiting the lab, but might try an even earlier save later if I don't work it out.

 

The Futa issue was really wierd. Gave up on the animations but played on. After doing the quest "the milking" with Morgana a penis just appeared during the sex scene on the throne. A bit before i had messed around with resetting and updating the vet augments. Don't know if that contributed to the mid quest resolution

modlist.txt 5.51 kB · 0 downloads

You have FUTA EV, that's probably causing the problem with the futa content in Slavers. I'm going to add it to my list of mods not recommended since there's no point in having two mods that do the same thing.

 

But I also added incompatibilities like Sim Settlement 2 (script intensive) and asked no random encounters or big quest mods, but people keep installing them and reporting me bugs. 😭

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, ARose845 said:

you might just need to make sure you have pole activator framework https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/81938?tab=description if you use NAF or for AAF alex stripper poles 3.3

  and the savagecabbage animation pack

  installed and make sure the pole activator framework/alex stripper poles loads before red seat dancing pole. it's never not worked for me set up that way

I have those, and running AAF - no dice in the RedSeat, poles work fine elsewhere.
I figure I'll do some tests on a non-CS save first.

edit: adding the exoPatch to the list, thanks!

Edited by egonm68
Posted
31 minutes ago, JB. said:

You have FUTA EV, that's probably causing the problem with the futa content in Slavers. I'm going to add it to my list of mods not recommended since there's no point in having two mods that do the same thing.

 

But I also added incompatibilities like Sim Settlement 2 (script intensive) and asked no random encounters or big quest mods, but people keep installing them and reporting me bugs. 😭

Futa ev was downloaded after the issue to see if it was a dependency I missed and since it resolved itself I haven't removed it yet.

 

Sorry i missed the sim settlement 2. I saw that Depravity could cause issues before but missed that one. Will try without it tomorrow

Posted

Hello

 

I really enjoyed playing your mode COMMONWEALTH SLAVERS and was deeply impressed by it.  

Every story was fun and well-structured, which I loved.

 

The only thing I found a little disappointing is that  

after the true ending,  

when the liberated Nora returns to the starting point, everything resets as if it were the very beginning.  

It feels as if all the things Nora did during her time as a slave simply never happened.  

It’s a shame that the consequences that should have followed her like karma seem to have been completely erased.

 

Also, the part where Nora undergoes sterilization surgery at the start feels emotionally empty when she returns to normal after liberation. There is no lingering feeling about it at all, which is regrettable.

 

I sometimes think it might be interesting if later content connected her drug addiction, the evil deeds and hardships she committed during her slave days, the tubal ligation, and the moment she becomes able to get pregnant again, letting those things continue to follow her like karma.

 

The Snoopy companion was really good.  

It would serve as a constant reminder of her slave days—true karma.

 

Thank you for listening to my thoughts.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...