How do I handover or prostitute the victim to the opposite faction without getting them attacked? I tried to bring an Imperial Legate to Ulfric's headquater, after I dumped the victim on the ground, his second-hand man Galmar starting chopping at the victim before I could finish my first line of dialogue. And I was unable to start the handover/prostitution dialogue afterwards.

Ok I was wondering, but is anyone else having this problem. Pretty much I install the mod via NMM, the go to the FNIS tool and update it and such. I go to play the game and the game loads up and everything, I can use the menu alright and it works well, BUT when I go to save the game, each time I click OK to save, the game closes on me. I've uninstalled and reinstalled this mod and for whatever the reason I can't save. Has anyone else had this problem? if so then what did you do to fix it?

I got it to recognize Lydia last night. Not sure which setting change did the trick.

The other issue I have now is that half the time if I'm defeated, I go bleedout, then pop back to full health when the enemy beats that down. 

Then it just repeats 2-3 times until they finally do something to me when I go bleedout.

Anyone have any idea?

Imho the 'full health back' part is caused by DA, set 'necromatic abosrtion' there off and defeat on instead. I had some problems with Lydia either, but i've recognized that it's probably some kind of scriptlag since it usually happens just after starting/loading the game, or entering a cell. If it happens again, try to wait some time (if in combat, i open console for waiting).

Ok I was wondering, but is anyone else having this problem. Pretty much I install the mod via NMM, the go to the FNIS tool and update it and such. I go to play the game and the game loads up and everything, I can use the menu alright and it works well, BUT when I go to save the game, each time I click OK to save, the game closes on me. I've uninstalled and reinstalled this mod and for whatever the reason I can't save. Has anyone else had this problem? if so then what did you do to fix it?

If that happens every time, i don't know. I had crashes when saving when i tried it during rapes when defeated though. The only solution i found is saving before combat and wait until it's finished.

I've downloaded this mod mainly for the robbing, stealing, enslaving and bounty options, the make a very good opportunity to RP a bounty hunter. Everything is working perfectly except for one thing: I can't take enemies armors. I know the rob option is gone, but I also can't see or take equipped items in the loot window. I've done this on a new game, so the save file can't be corrupt, I have tried getting my pickpocket level up, tried it with weapon drawn, with the "Perfect Touch" perk active and so on, but they just don't appear here. Is there any option in the menu I didn't see? Any requirements I have to fulfill for it to work? I'd appreciate some help

EDIT: I played it more and discovered that it did work on the Alik'r warriors and Kemmatu, so I can only confirm this problem for bandits for now

heey i have a question threesome doesnt work somehow. i capture someone and i ask my follower if she wants him/he. she agrees and then i have to option to let me join. the victim is undressed but me and my follower arent and there are no animations. pls help also when i get raped by other npc my follower gets undressed but doesnt get raped. and there threesome's also don't work

Not that important, actually i'm not even sure if it's a bug or feature, but i'll report it just in case:

Serana often rapes NPCs although "follower as aggressors" is off, NPC vs NPC is on though and it seems that's what triggers it. And she seems to have a little necro fetish... the guys she rapes are often already dead. But maybe i'm just doing too much damage already ;)

heey i have a question threesome doesnt work somehow. i capture someone and i ask my follower if she wants him/he. she agrees and then i have to option to let me join. the victim is undressed but me and my follower arent and there are no animations. pls help also when i get raped by other npc my follower gets undressed but doesnt get raped. and there threesome's also don't work

Didn't try threesome with bound victims yet, but in my experience something needs some time to ercognize followers. No idea if it's sexlab, defeat or something else, but to get the animations short after entering a cell or loading a save game, it helps to wait some time before getting defeated, in case you saved in battle, open the console and wait there. Inventory or such should work too, not sure about MCMs.

Haha! Serana does it again. No matter what sex mod you have installed, no matter its settings in MCM, Serana is always the horniest follower in the game. :D She's a rapaholic! Ever since Sex Addicts, she has been by far the most promiscuous follower I've ever seen. I dunno what it is with this girl...

Any suggestions for my previously mentioned issues? Should I just delete the mods and reinstall them and see if that fixes it?

I've encountered a few minor bugs, but the major thing for me is that my character gets permanently frozen after persuading an aggressor to let me go. Also, threesomes don't seem to happen, even though other male enemies of the same faction are nearby. I turned the chance for threesomes up to 100% to test it.

I have been fighting with this also. I might try to clean my save and start over. Should I have Defeat active and checkmark defeat in DA, or can I have defeat run DA scenario with that mod inactive? I am not sure how to effect Defeat doing DA stuff without DA interacting and messing up Defeat.

hey guys, 

Back at it again with the issues.

All factions arent hostile towards me now. Bandit, silver hand, etc. (only humanoids).Other topics have lead to Defeat and to clean the mods as being the cause but couldnt quite give me an answer I needed.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/22152-reset-faction-animosity-towards-player/

I've rebuilt and cleaned SL and Defeat but it doesnt fix my issue. Everything else works great.

hey guys check this. Im still having issues.

Anyone have issues with factions becoming not hostile with your PC after too many engagements with defeat?

Can't get the threesomes to work as well. I'll try the suggested method of letting it load in, but something tells me there's a bug.

Everything else seems to work pretty okay for me.

Haha! Serana does it again. No matter what sex mod you have installed, no matter its settings in MCM, Serana is always the horniest follower in the game. :D She's a rapaholic! Ever since Sex Addicts, she has been by far the most promiscuous follower I've ever seen. I dunno what it is with this girl...

Daughter of Coldharbor, that means she was offered to Molag Bal for sex. Got to have warped her in some sexual ways in addition to having made her a vampire.

GOOD GOD MAN...I have been playing as a female for the first time these few months and I have never had so much fun till now. Thank you again Goubo for this awesome mod it makes it soooo much more fun.

No way. THE Funnybizness has never played a female char? 

I am skeptical.

GOOD GOD MAN...I have been playing as a female for the first time these few months and I have never had so much fun till now. Thank you again Goubo for this awesome mod it makes it soooo much more fun.

No way. THE Funnybizness has never played a female char?

I am skeptical.

Lol tis true my friend I created some but never played any quests as a female ^_^ its awesome

After Installing Paradise Hall Extension + Patch i lost the Knockdown option of defeat....how could i solve this. sometimes it  appears when i reconfigure the mod in MCM menu ...Do i need to reinstalled the mod or these mod confronting each other. Please help

Does the surrender function for non aggressive NPCs work? I mean I tried it countless times... even got the Simple Slavery installed with everything it requires...

And the follower mark button doesn't work for me... I'm also pretty sure that aggressors don't target my follower as well.

Do not know if call it a "bug" but more like a suggestion: When you tie and gag NPC they still moan / scream / say words during sex (normal sounds if you would)  It would be nice if instead they would play frustrated gag sounds (just like when you use zaz)