Does Defeat doesnt work well anymore with the cum textures from framework since 1.6? I tried defeat 5.22 and 5.32 now but im not able to get any cum textures on my char after having lesbian sex although when my char has  lesbian sex due to another mod ( in this case tdf prositution) the cum works. Does anyone have the same problem or am i the only one?

Goubo, little mistake with not returning value in function DefeatActionScr.WitnessAlarm() does not affect at functionality but spams in log if witness is set to off in MCM:

Kind Regards

Thanks, fixed.

Ok was playing around with Defeat and I am having a serious issue with it. No matter what settings I change or do the exact same animation plays every time. If it is female female it is one of the lick animations. I don't know why it is doing this but it always does it.

I would like a way to set it so if it is a aggressive female female they always use strapon but that doesn't seem possible or if it is I can't figure it out.

Also on the Defeat animations list I can not remove choices only add tags. There needs to be a way to remove tags.

Alright ladies and gents.

I'm having an issue and its driving me crazy. I updated my defeat to the newest version, didnt clean the save, corrupted my file, started a new character. 

Now, my issue is while in the new game, Defeat isnt working well with DA. Upon defeat, SL Defeat may activate, but using necro absorption doesnt work and using this will leave me on the ground to one knee and I cant do anything. I've followed this thread, 

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/39187-defeatdeath-alternative/

But it isnt helping me. Like i said, no issues before update and I wanted to install hookmmerse but I didnt understand it.

I am willing to post my papyrus and mods if you want em but I havent done anything differently than before besides updating.

Frankly from all the places it's mentioned, I'm pretty certain that it's Death Alternative that doesn't work well AT ALL. All of the mods that try to use it seem to have no end to complaints about how that mod doesn't work well with DA and after seeing so many complaints about it there can only be one logical conclusion.

Thanks Waxen, 

Last night I uninstalled most of my mods, thinking the issue was with me. Then I tried to mess with settings but that didnt work either. Death Alternative seems to have a bit of confusion when it comes to figuring out what mod it wants to run. I want to take it over to the mod discussion but I worry about showing them LL content. Goubo, are you familiar with any of this?

By the way, amazing mod, huge fan of your work.

Also on the Defeat animations list I can not remove choices only add tags. There needs to be a way to remove tags.

There is.  If you read the instructions, it says to hit the default key to clear the tags.  Hitting the default key again will reset the tags to the default tags for that option.  The 'default' key should be listed at the bottom of your screen - it is the default key for MCM.  If you are using a controller, hit the 'x' button (for XBox controller).  If keyboard, it should be the 'z' key, or whatever it states on the bottom of the screen.

There is.  If you read the instructions, it says to hit the default key to clear the tags.  Hitting the default key again will reset the tags to the default tags for that option.  The 'default' key should be listed at the bottom of your screen - it is the default key for MCM.  If you are using a controller, hit the 'x' button (for XBox controller).  If keyboard, it should be the 'z' key, or whatever it states on the bottom of the screen.

Yes but the default just bring back the first set. I wanted to remove some of the tags and put in my own only.

Yes but the default just bring back the first set. I wanted to remove some of the tags and put in my own only.

Clicking the default once will remove ALL of the tags.  Clicking the default a second time resets the tags to the defaults.  It does work (at least for me it does with no problems).  You sure you are running current version 5.3.2?

Thanks Waxen, 

Last night I uninstalled most of my mods, thinking the issue was with me. Then I tried to mess with settings but that didnt work either. Death Alternative seems to have a bit of confusion when it comes to figuring out what mod it wants to run. I want to take it over to the mod discussion but I worry about showing them LL content. Goubo, are you familiar with any of this?

I understand but that author is very aware of who is using his framework and five of the seven mods he lists as using the framework are in fact mods on LL and yes this mod is mentioned with this note "It requires a little bit of adjustments. In particular, one needs to disable the native knockdown methods (in Defeat's menu) and enable the DA triggers (in DA's menu) otherwise oddities might ensue.".

Also please remember to temper my earlier note about the problem may be with DA because all the people it works well for usually have no reason to post.

Thanks Waxen, 

I understand but that author is very aware of who is using his framework and five of the seven mods he lists as using the framework are in fact mods on LL and yes this mod is mentioned with this note "It requires a little bit of adjustments. In particular, one needs to disable the native knockdown methods (in Defeat's menu) and enable the DA triggers (in DA's menu) otherwise oddities might ensue.".

Also please remember to temper my earlier note about the problem may be with DA because all the people it works well for usually have no reason to post.

I agree, I love Defeat and SD+ and would play with both almost every character but I never seem to be able to keep DA running. Unfortunately SD+ requires DA, thankfully Goubo didnt make it a requirement.

Clicking the default once will remove ALL of the tags.  Clicking the default a second time resets the tags to the defaults.  It does work (at least for me it does with no problems).  You sure you are running current version 5.3.2?

Yeah positive and for some reason that is not working for me. Might have to uninstall and reinstall the mod then.

I could use some help,

Defeat seems to work fine on any human attacker, both knockdown and submit cases work fine

however none of the creatures seem to work, they wont respond to knockdown or surrender.

I have confirmed that creature animations work with sexlab matchmaker, my fnis is up to date, and creatures are allowed in sexlab

Does anyone else have this problem? I'm kinda stuck here.

Thanks Waxen, 

Nope, sir you hit the nail on the head. I completely uninstalled the DA mods and reinstalled them. For some reason I had a lot of variations of DA. Probably some minor addons and fixes here and there. That could have caused it. But its fixed now.

I like this mod very much, but as I play as a Werewolf, I find it's impossible to knock down NPCs and rape them.

To do that, according to the instructions, I'd need to make unarmed or bash attacks on a marked target.

Werewolves CAN'T do that as they can't hold shields and can't remove thier "weapons". So all I wind up doing is clawing a target untill they die.

I wanted to enjoy the effects and tools of the post-rape/knockdown that this mod provides, as opposed to the way it's handled in SexLab Werewolves. (Another nice mod, but the targets get right back up and aggro after-rape.)

Did I overlook a combat step? Or, can the next version of this add in a special key for use by werewolves to subdue a target? (Perhaps using the struggle bar?)

For me, playing on mouse and keyboard, "R" clears the tags (when the mouse is hovering over them) and also resets them when used a second time, i have never modified my control settings and play with english localization with an english keyboard. ("Z" is my default shout key)

Thanks Waxen, 

I agree, I love Defeat and SD+ and would play with both almost every character but I never seem to be able to keep DA running. Unfortunately SD+ requires DA, thankfully Goubo didnt make it a requirement.

I always had some problems with DA, atm it's still installed but only to make my character esential and for the knockout options, for knock down i use the defeat options and set DA events to zero. If you want SD+ triggering on knock down, simply slavery should do the job and defeat can send you there without DA, didn't try yet, though. So far this works much better than the suggested settings for me.

For me, playing on mouse and keyboard, "R" clears the tags (when the mouse is hovering over them) and also resets them when used a second time, i have never modified my control settings and play with english localization with an english keyboard. ("Z" is my default shout key)

Hmmm interesting, i always thought it's because of german localizaction and keyboard, it's 'R' for me either. Seems the reason that so many ppl have problems is that Goubo forgot he changed his key settings?  :P  More serious, maybe there is a difference in default settings depending which version of Skyrim you have, legendary or early release + DLCs? No idea why Beth should do something like that, but that's the best guess i have.

That being said, I've seen another issue with Defeat I'm buggered with - when I'm wandering around with followers, and two followers approach a defeated foe, only the first one rapes them - the second one doesn't do anything after the first one is finished. What's worse, I can no longer interact with the second follower (the one who "didn't get any", if you will). I hit "E" to talk to them, and I just get a silent response from them. And they stop following me! If I "summon all" using AFT, he/she will arrive at my location without issue, but then start walking away, and again I can't control it since I can't interact with them. Has anyone seen that? I'm totally confused by it, and it took me nearly a week to narrow down the problem to this scenario (when 2+ followers try to rape a defeated foe). I don't want to have to uninstall Defeat for Submit - I like both, but Defeat is so much more.....

Before you try any of my suggestions below, it would probably be a good idea to save your game in a new slot.

I used to have this problem with older versions of Defeat immediately following enemies assaulting my follower.  IIRC, using the Clean Up option in the Defeat MCM menu sometimes helped.  You could also try opening the console (~), targeting the follower, and typing resetAI to reset the follower's AI. This sometimes helps with problematic NPCs.

If that doesn't work...

I'm not sure how this next suggestion will affect the follower's inventory, etc, so you might want to take any important items from the follower first before you try it.  Try opening the console, targeting the follower, then typing disable  (this will cause the follower to vanish). Then type enable to bring the follower back.  Hopefully the follower will be fixed.  (If you don't see the follower re-appear after typing enable, she or he might appear where you first met them. Either go back there or bring the follower to you via console command or AFT.)

If all that doesn't work, then you can try the Reconfigure option in the Defeat MCM.  If that doesn't work, then you can try to disable Defeat in the MCM menu, then re-enable it. (If you do that you might have to configure all the Defeat MCM options again exactly as if you had reinstalled Defeat).   If even that doesn't work, you can try to actually reinstall Defeat through whichever mod manager you use.  You could also try to use a save cleaning tool to see if there are any orphan scripts to clean up.

If none of the above works, then I'm out of ideas. In that case, I would consider rolling back to an older version of Defeat until this mod is updated again.

I hope some of this helps. I apologize if you have already tried the suggestions above.

This happens to me as well, using "clean up" from the "0" hotkey fixes it every time, I am not entirely sure but it seems to me that the issue happens whenever the 2nd actor can't reach the location in time (they walk to the location even when the first attacker is already undressing the victim). I've seen the scene work a couple times when the victim is defeated near both attackers but i have to admit it's a wild guess.

Maybe try making 2 melee followers beat up a NPC and see what happens? 

Just wanted to mention, i had this problem with one follower after beeing beaten sometimes. One possible trigger for this bug is when i'm beaten, Lydia knocked down and i'm beaten again before i can revive her. Very useful suggestions though, thanks :)

Hm, it seems that often when I have a bound enemy and use the "kill" option, I get a CTD towards the end of the animation to kill them. It also seems to happen sometimes if I use a Paradise Halls slave and order them to kill a bound foe. Does anyone have ideas what might be the culprit here?

Edit: Seems to be repeatable. Going to check out this NPC... it happened with this one, a bound PH slave, but did not happen with another bound PH slave or a bound guard. Odd.

Edit 2: This particular one crashes only if I order the slave to kill the other, bound slave. Even though she was able to kill a different, bound slave just fine. I can kill this one without crashing, myself.

Edit 3: Does not seem to be a result of anything in the inventory, cleaned it out, still crashes. Also not from blush overlays on kill-moves from Blush When Aroused, disabled that.

Last Edit for now - keeping a backup of the save: If I untie the victim, but then use G to knock them down again, then I can order the other slave to kill them (in knocked down, but not tied up state) without any crash.

Hopefully that gives someone enough to go on and give me some ideas what else I can try?

ok new to this posting thing normally been a user error i have eventually sorted myself, but i have just formatted my PC and reinstalled skyrim and all my mods (updated) again, but for somereason Defeat is now making me CTD when ever i run out of Stamina, if i disable the mod i get no crash but if its on every time my Stamina hits 0% boom, i have ran this fine for ages, i even went back to Version 5.3.1 and still get the same crash :( any help?

This is just a suggestion, not really something that needs to be implemented, but is it possible for surrendering to have a different chance for blackout with Death Alternative?

I still want animations to play through the Defeat Bleedout event when my character gets knocked down due to running out of health, and then to have my char black out afterwards, but the DA chance in the post-assault page runs even when I surrender and convince the NPC to let me go, thus leading to DA events activating, more specifically Sanguine Debauchery events activating even though I was told I'd be let go.

I could roleplay that as the NPC lying, but I'd like a sort of gameplay functionality to surrendering to avoid having a blackout occur, or at least occur at a heavily reduced rate. I hope I'm not asking for too much.

ok new to this posting thing normally been a user error i have eventually sorted myself, but i have just formatted my PC and reinstalled skyrim and all my mods (updated) again, but for somereason Defeat is now making me CTD when ever i run out of Stamina, if i disable the mod i get no crash but if its on every time my Stamina hits 0% boom, i have ran this fine for ages, i even went back to Version 5.3.1 and still get the same crash :( any help?

Did you make sure that when defeat is installed that it caused the crashes when you ran out of stamina?

Try playing the game without defeat installed and see if running out of stamina still crashes your game.

Did you make sure that when defeat is installed that it caused the crashes when you ran out of stamina?

Try playing the game without defeat installed and see if running out of stamina still crashes your game.

ok that is strange, if i uninstall Defeat the crash still happens, but if i have it installed but disabled the crash dosnt happen... *confuzzled*

ok back to the drawing board, time do siable one by one till i find the issue,

ok that is strange, if i uninstall Defeat the crash still happens, but if i have it installed but disabled the crash dosnt happen... *confuzzled*

If you aren't using it, i'd recommend Mod Organizer to easily enable, disable, and organize mods. It helps a lot when you try and figure out instability ;)

If you aren't using it, i'd recommend Mod Organizer to easily enable, disable, and organize mods. It helps a lot when you try and figure out instability ;)

im using Nexus mod manager

ok Fixed it, i feel dumb, i had not installed the unoffical updates yet, and that was causing the crash. oops, thanks for the idea to try it uninstalled, didnt know there was a differance between uninstalled and Disabled.

I have some problems setting this up (or rather, setting specifical things up) and would appreciate some help.

- what settings have to be set, or what additional (fnis creature, sexlab, sexlab aroused, and sexlab defeat are installed) mods are needed to also have a "beastial sexual defeat"-scene with sl defeat?

- how the heck do i install funnybuzinessanimation?