Hi everybody, i got some problems and i dont know what to do anymore.

My follower is never raped when she is down and it's the same thing for the others npc. In other hand the aggressor stuff work well

I didnt instal DA this time because i thought the problem come from there, but apparently not.

i tried to find a solution on other post but i didnt find it. So if someone could help me, thanks in advance.

I have some problems setting this up (or rather, setting specifical things up) and would appreciate some help.

- what settings have to be set, or what additional (fnis creature, sexlab, sexlab aroused, and sexlab defeat are installed) mods are needed to also have a "beastial sexual defeat"-scene with sl defeat?

- how the heck do i install funnybuzinessanimation?

If you look at the description, it says to use SL animation. You use MCM to install from there. Click enable all then register.

On a separate note, my creature animations arent being recognized by defeat. Anyone heard of this? It works for everything except defeat....

I have some problems setting this up (or rather, setting specifical things up) and would appreciate some help.

- what settings have to be set, or what additional (fnis creature, sexlab, sexlab aroused, and sexlab defeat are installed) mods are needed to also have a "beastial sexual defeat"-scene with sl defeat?

If you look at the description, it says to use SL animation. You use MCM to install from there. Click enable all then register.

On a separate note, my creature animations arent being recognized by defeat. Anyone heard of this? It works for everything except defeat....

All I keep getting is "You can not surrender to this creature." I reinstalled all framework for creatures and re did fnis. Still same result.

Update.

Fixed, seems to be that Funnybizness animations take over the entire creature registry, thus removing all former creature animations. I dont know how to really fix that so I'm going to leave it at that until I do or one of you guys know how.

All I keep getting is "You can not surrender to this creature." I reinstalled all framework for creatures and re did fnis. Still same result.

Update.

Fixed, seems to be that Funnybizness animations take over the entire creature registry, thus removing all former creature animations. I dont know how to really fix that so I'm going to leave it at that until I do or one of you guys know how.

Oh the same thing has been happening for me, I just assumed i mucked up defeat somehow. Is it definitely funnybiz anims? Don't really want to get rid of them.

Update.

All I had to do was enable creature sex in Sexlab to get past the "you cannot surrender to this creature" problem.

I've encountered a few minor bugs, but the major thing for me is that my character gets permanently frozen after persuading an aggressor to let me go. Also, threesomes don't seem to happen, even though other male enemies of the same faction are nearby. I turned the chance for threesomes up to 100% to test it.

I've encountered a few minor bugs, but the major thing for me is that my character gets permanently frozen after persuading an aggressor to let me go. Also, threesomes don't seem to happen, even though other male enemies of the same faction are nearby. I turned the chance for threesomes up to 100% to test it.

Are you playing as a male?

Are you playing as a male?

Nope. I'm playing a female.

I recently tried this mod again and it was good as always; It only left me wishing the dialogue trees were a bit more in depth. Like, the mod keeping tracking on how many times you've surrender in general/to the same enemy, and depending on that you could end up enslaved (passing it to SD or other slave mod), you know, just something to see the corruption or falling of your char, progressively.

I recently tried this mod again and it was good as always; It only left me wishing the dialogue trees were a bit more in depth. Like, the mod keeping tracking on how many times you've surrender in general/to the same enemy, and depending on that you could end up enslaved (passing it to SD or other slave mod), you know, just something to see the corruption or falling of your char, progressively.

From what I've seen, if you surrender to the same enemy twice, there's new dialogue of the enemy asking if you like to surrender to them.

I too would like some dialogues to become a slave (willing or not).

Update.

All I had to do was enable creature sex in Sexlab to get past the "you cannot surrender to this creature" problem.

Yup, I've done all that and made sure it all worked. Still doesnt work. I mean if I got rid of funnybizness and it worked then...

Any other suggestions?

Update.

Yup, I've done all that and made sure it all worked. Still doesnt work. I mean if I got rid of funnybizness and it worked then...

Any other suggestions?

Try keeping Funnybizness, then go to the player as victim menu for Defeat, go to the assault by creature section, then click on list of enabled races.

Select disable all

Then go to list of disabled races

Select enable all

See if that works.

Update.

Any other suggestions?

That happens to me every time I install funnybizness animations.After you install it,go to the MCM of creature framework and re-register all mods.If that option is grey go to Sexlab MCM and do the reset animation registry option.

That usually works for me.

Update.

Any other suggestions?

That happens to me every time I install funnybizness animations.After you install it,go to the MCM of creature framework and re-register all mods.If that option is grey go to Sexlab MCM and do the reset animation registry option.

Okay, so I updated CF recently and its re-register is grayed out and unclickable along with uninstall. 

@ WarsunGames I cant tell what you have downloaded and what you don't. Try uninstalling one and if that one doesnt work try another.

[04/08/2016 - 03:40:50PM] ERROR: Cannot access an element of a None array
stack:
    [Active effect 8 on  (3C060DAD)].defeatnvnassaultspl.Strip() - "defeatnvnassaultspl.psc" Line 632
    [Active effect 8 on  (3C060DAD)].defeatnvnassaultspl.TheRape() - "defeatnvnassaultspl.psc" Line 389
    [Active effect 8 on  (3C060DAD)].defeatnvnassaultspl.onBeginState() - "defeatnvnassaultspl.psc" Line 214
    [Active effect 8 on  (3C060DAD)].defeatnvnassaultspl.GotoState() - "ActiveMagicEffect.psc" Line ?
    [Active effect 8 on  (3C060DAD)].defeatnvnassaultspl.OnUpdate() - "defeatnvnassaultspl.psc" Line 278

Got a CTD. This was at the end on the log. Happened after raping the Caller and fast travelling to Winterhold College

Also got hundreds of the following in the log:

[04/08/2016 - 03:35:21PM] ERROR: Cannot access an element of a None array
stack:
    [DefeatActionQst (53036014)].defeatactionscr.Strip() - "defeatactionscr.psc" Line 1947
    [DefeatActionQst (53036014)].defeatactionscr.OptionRape() - "defeatactionscr.psc" Line 1354
    [DefeatActionQst (53036014)].defeatactionscr.Tied() - "defeatactionscr.psc" Line 825
    [ (53032F9E)].defeatassaultperkfrag.Fragment_5() - "defeatassaultperkfrag.psc" Line 24

[04/08/2016 - 03:32:35PM] ERROR: Cannot access an element of a None array
stack:
    [DefeatMCMQst (5306D3D4)].defeatmcmscr.OnPageReset() - "defeatmcmscr.psc" Line 1540
    [DefeatMCMQst (5306D3D4)].defeatmcmscr.SetPage() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line 865
    [SKI_ConfigManagerInstance (49000802)].SKI_ConfigManager.OnPageSelect() - "SKI_ConfigManager.psc" Line 148

Update.

Any other suggestions?

Hmm, not sure what happened and I'm not sure if its fixed all of my issues, but its fixed.

What I did was de-register funny bizness, confirm this through sexlab (register animations without fb) then I re-registered fb, also going to sexlab to re-register and config. I didn't even have to verify the mods through defeat.

Like I said, so far so good.

I just switched over to this from Sexlab Submit. It's definitely coming along well as far as player-as-aggressor goes. And it's nice to see the updates. Submit was great, but it was also abandoned as far as I know.

That being said, I am having a little bit of trouble navigating around the MCM. I've been trying to set it up so that female "aggressors" always act like women instead of defaulting to strapons, but I'm not sure how I should set that up as far as tags go. I've already tried using the "female first" option but it hasn't worked out ideally. I'm playing as a male dragonborn, so I'm using Defeat more for the ability to rape other people when I want to [since SLEN handles the consensual side excellently], but I'm intrigued by the prostitution aspect as well. I like the idea of being the young adventuring dragonborn that might turn around and decide to get down and dirty with bored married women for a quick septim.

Which is where I run into problems. Whenever I prostitute, it always defaults to male-as-victim-to-female-strapon. Even if I decided to surrender in battle, I'd like to see actual sex rather than always default to the strapon you know? Is there any tag or option I can use to specifically exclude the strapons when the male player is the victim in any capacity?

EDIT:

Also, what counts as a female creature? I've tried both spriggans and atronachs, and I just get "you cannot surrender to this creature". Female falmer gloomlurkers work, but they play male falmer animations.

I'm having a problem.

I'm using ModOrganizer and set up a new profile (as well as a new play).

In the older profile, I was using Defeat, SexLab, SL Aroused, Untamed, SL Aroused Creatures, Creature Framework, MoreNastyCritters and SL More Creatures without problem.

But now, I "can't surrender to this creature", and all creatures just kill me, instead of triggering the down-state :/

Any idea?

I'm having a problem.

In the older profile, I was using Defeat, SexLab, SL Aroused, Untamed, SL Aroused Creatures, Creature Framework, MoreNastyCritters and SL More Creatures without problem.

But now, I "can't surrender to this creature", and all creatures just kill me, instead of triggering the down-state :/

Any idea?

New profile? Did you check Sexlab to make sure you have enabled creature sex? Did FNIS show creatures on it's output text when you ran it?

I just switched over to this from Sexlab Submit. It's definitely coming along well as far as player-as-aggressor goes. And it's nice to see the updates. Submit was great, but it was also abandoned as far as I know.

That being said, I am having a little bit of trouble navigating around the MCM. I've been trying to set it up so that female "aggressors" always act like women instead of defaulting to strapons, but I'm not sure how I should set that up as far as tags go. I've already tried using the "female first" option but it hasn't worked out ideally. I'm playing as a male dragonborn, so I'm using Defeat more for the ability to rape other people when I want to [since SLEN handles the consensual side excellently], but I'm intrigued by the prostitution aspect as well. I like the idea of being the young adventuring dragonborn that might turn around and decide to get down and dirty with bored married women for a quick septim.

Which is where I run into problems. Whenever I prostitute, it always defaults to male-as-victim-to-female-strapon. Even if I decided to surrender in battle, I'd like to see actual sex rather than always default to the strapon you know? Is there any tag or option I can use to specifically exclude the strapons when the male player is the victim in any capacity?

EDIT:

Also, what counts as a female creature? I've tried both spriggans and atronachs, and I just get "you cannot surrender to this creature". Female falmer gloomlurkers work, but they play male falmer animations.

Have you enabled the handling of female creatures in Sexlab too? ("Match Creature Genders" option in Sexlab). If not then all creatures are handled as male which sounds exactly like what you say is happening.

I'm having a problem.

Any idea?

New profile? Did you check Sexlab to make sure you have enabled creature sex? Did FNIS show creatures on it's output text when you ran it?

EDIT:

Have you enabled the handling of female creatures in Sexlab too? ("Match Creature Genders" option in Sexlab). If not then all creatures are handled as male which sounds exactly like what you say is happening.

Yep, I figured it out late last night. Thanks.

EDIT:

I just dropped in before loading up Skyrim again to raise a point for the developers. After my experience with both SLEN and Submit, I have to admit that using the submit key to start a conversation about prostitution or consensual sex seems roundabout. Is there any possibility that the player-as-prostitute or player-seeking-sex options can be divorced entirely from the the submit function and made a function of dialogue instead?

Also, I don't know if this is on the plate, but the later editions of Submit paired the various interactions with NPCs with their actual game dialogue. I think every vanilla voice has suitable ways to say things like "No!" and "Sure." and even "Please, no more! I submit!"

hi i am wondering if someone else have experienced samekind slight bug type thing 

1 after the enemy has hitted you and you fall a ground screen goes black you can hear enemy breath walkin etc and after that you are sitting there and nothing else happens 

- cant get up after waiting 3 minutes 

- no rescuin 

- no left for dead 

so now im bit confused i did set knockdown chance options for 75 % in wound  and exhaustion and hit 

is there something that i have missed or just some slight weird thing that is happening to me ? 

when i surrender my male pc takes female position xD i can change that with sexlab tools and position changer 

im still bit confused how the prostitution works at defeat can i use my pc to sell sex ? or does it have to be npc ?

other than this defeat works fine nice work with update goubo :) 

Yay! You added the stuff we talked about! :) Was on a long-ass break from Skyrim, but I'm downloading a bunch of mods, now that everything's got a new version. Finally gonna see what Maria Eden is all about. Never even met Vilja before. :-/

Thanks buddy. Time to get back to my Skyrim addiction. :cool: Probably won't get any sleep tonight, but it's my birthday, so I don't really care.wlEmoticon-birthdaycake%25255B2%25255D.p

Just to pinpoint this, the current release has no bleedout management does it?

Ended up updating the mod and removing daymol cuz I thought "knocked out" was the "death-alternative alternative".
On a side note, was that animation tab really necessary? Isn't handling this stuff a big part of sexlab already? I mean, the previows version of defeat still had a few problems sorting animations (it didn't pick at random and repeated A LOT of acts most of the time), and now this tab comes in making all the much more complicated. Feels like any momment now the mod could go rogue and I'd have to spend a week making tests with this tab alone just to figure out if it's related.