I'm experiencing a weird bug also with the latest version of Defeat. Whenever I press the button to edit the animation tags in the animation settings of Defeat, Skyrim CTDs.

I'm not sure what's causing it because everything else seems to work. This is with a new game.

I'm experiencing a weird bug also with the latest version of Defeat. Whenever I press the button to edit the animation tags in the animation settings of Defeat, Skyrim CTDs.

I'm not sure what's causing it because everything else seems to work. This is with a new game.

Do you have the latest version of SexLab? Updating SexLab fixed that bug for me.

Try mousing over the animation tags and hit "R" or whatever your action key is (will show at the bottom when you mouse over).

Surrendering to creatures doesnt seem to work. All I get is "You can't surrender to this enemy"

Make sure also that the creatures are enabled in Defeat. Go to Defeat/Player as Victim/Assault by Creature/List of Enabled Races. Select each creature race (has to be done one at a time). If there are no creatures listed then go to Defeat/General Settings/Reconfigure.

Hmm okay, so the creatures have to be in the disabled races list?

Why does it do nothing? I press shift+g to target someone, then kill him or tie him up or whatever but whenever I try to activate the sex scene, my character kind of tries to start the scene but stops before even trying a bit. It ain't doing shit...

Can someone help? 

Also, when I select someone with "N", what do I do next?!

Thanks.

Edited by Jeune Padawan

Try mousing over the animation tags and hit "R" or whatever your action key is (will show at the bottom when you mouse over).

That fixed the CTD, but I guess I'm in the same boat as the others with being unable to change any of the Tags except for the consensual page.

More specifically, any changes made are redirected to the consensual page instead of the current page.

Hello there,

Something happened to the "Female First" options with the last update. Except for consensual, It can no longer be enabled. If I check "Female First" for aggressive, for instance, it will revert to disabled as soon as I leave the page, the same is true for every other variation.

Going to fix the pulling all cell problem tomorrow, meanwhile you can suggest me a good spot where I can test this please.

Not so much feedback to the bleedout feature, does it work well enough or need improvements?

Are there any special requirements for getting werewolves and werebears supported by this mod? I've been having difficulty getting werebeasts supported. I do have More Nasty Critters installed, and have creatures enabled in Sexlab, and the werewolf race is enabled in the Defeat menu. I can surrender to most creatures I have tested with, including lurkers, giants, trolls, and seekers. However I can't surrender to werewolves and werebears.

I've also tried installing SexLab Werewolves, which had odd results. If I load a save that hasn't yet seen SexLab werewolves, then after SLW gets set up I can surrender to werewolves and werebears normally. But if I save and reload, it gives my that "can't surrender" message again. Help would be appreciated.

If a creature is supported by SexLab it should be supported by Defeat since I use the function AllowedCreature from SexLab, I'll check if it works with werewolves.

Why does it do nothing? I press shift+g to target someone, then kill him or tie him up or whatever but whenever I try to activate the sex scene, my character kind of tries to start the scene but stops before even trying a bit. It ain't doing shit...

Can someone help? 

Also, when I select someone with "N", what do I do next?!

Thanks.

Anyone? If I sneak attack on someone and kind of stagger him with "g", I can click "rape" but then it undresses him and nothing else...

Going to fix the pulling all cell problem tomorrow, meanwhile you can suggest me a good spot where I can test this please.

You mean the thing where every NPC comes to you once you've been Defeated?

The first cell of Lost Knife Hideout is a good place to test whether the player being Defeated causes the entire cell of NPCs to come running to the player.

Thanks Chosen Clue (almost wrote Chosen One unintentionally :P) it was indeed a good spot to test this.

So I uploaded a temporary fix, just replace the esp and tell me if things are working better for you.

I orginally changed the detection system because of the bleedout phase, it is not able to detect combat targets when the player enters in bleedout so I needed to find an alternative, just FYI.

Apparently the animation tagging menu is broken atm, will fix in next version.

Mod is great. IMO only 3 things really. 1. Is the big pull of npcs all over the place which you already going to fix. 2. the tags in the options which don't work for some reason. As for the bleedout it works but i still getting killed alot. especially with stuff that causes bleeding like arrows etc. Maby something that gives a small health buffer or removes all effects on the pc when you go down. It also sometimes causes animations to get stuck for me anyway

Other than that the mod is great cant wait for the next version

Not so much feedback to the bleedout feature, does it work well enough or need improvements?

Are there any special requirements for getting werewolves and werebears supported by this mod? I've been having difficulty getting werebeasts supported. I do have More Nasty Critters installed, and have creatures enabled in Sexlab, and the werewolf race is enabled in the Defeat menu. I can surrender to most creatures I have tested with, including lurkers, giants, trolls, and seekers. However I can't surrender to werewolves and werebears.

I've also tried installing SexLab Werewolves, which had odd results. If I load a save that hasn't yet seen SexLab werewolves, then after SLW gets set up I can surrender to werewolves and werebears normally. But if I save and reload, it gives my that "can't surrender" message again. Help would be appreciated.

If a creature is supported by SexLab it should be supported by Defeat since I use the function AllowedCreature from SexLab, I'll check if it works with werewolves.

For me, if I used 5.3.2 and the bleedout version, the character goes down at bleedout, animation plays, but the post-assault scene events don't trigger.  She just stands right back up and bam, instant combat.

As for the bleedout it works but i still getting killed alot. especially with stuff that causes bleeding like arrows etc. Maby something that gives a small health buffer or removes all effects on the pc when you go down. It also sometimes causes animations to get stuck for me anyway

If you run bleedout through Death Alternative, there are some settings that should avoid a damage effect killing you post hit (essential player, health buffer, health boost).  For Defeat, I would imagine setting the bleedout mechanism on wound for a higher health threshold or utilizing the essential player (have not used this last one yet) option instead of the aforementioned would protect the PC.

Thanks for fixing the bug that pulls everything that walks to the PC's location!

After some testing, here are my observations:

1. Before today's patch, the "End of scene" choice of Trauma would never work, My character had to start running away right after the sex scenes. However, the "Left for Dead" and "Rescued" would work, so by setting them to 100%, I always got moved to a safe place after the sex scenes.

2. After today's patch, the "End of Scene" choice of Trauma works. But the "Left for Dead" and "Rescued" don't work any more.

3. Here are my other settings in the Post-Assault tab:

Chance of Death Alternative triggering - 0%

Robbed - 0% (actually, even at 100%, it has no effect on the"Left for Dead" and "Rescued" happening)

Jailed - 0%

Simple Slavery - 0%

Also, if I set Death Alternative scenes to happen at 100%, and then "Defeat's Left for Dead" to be 100% for the Blackout event, my character would just die right after the sex scenes.

Once again, really appreciate your hard work in squashing that bug that draws every living man and creature to the PC!

Surrendering to creatures doesnt seem to work. All I get is "You can't surrender to this enemy"

Make sure also that the creatures are enabled in Defeat. Go to Defeat/Player as Victim/Assault by Creature/List of Enabled Races. Select each creature race (has to be done one at a time). If there are no creatures listed then go to Defeat/General Settings/Reconfigure.

Hmm okay, so the creatures have to be in the disabled races list?

Yes - it seems a bit perverse but the creatures that are selected go into the disabled races list (so that they can be selected to be disabled I suppose)

Probably a silly question but I had to format my hardrive and reinstalling sexlab and defeat.

Noticing some some requirements like J-containers no longer required?

with all the animations and others do I still need creature framework for wolves and otehr to assualt still?   That mod seems to be dated or do I still need in conjunction with defeat?

As for the bleedout it works but i still getting killed alot. especially with stuff that causes bleeding like arrows etc. Maby something that gives a small health buffer or removes all effects on the pc when you go down. It also sometimes causes animations to get stuck for me anyway

If you run bleedout through Death Alternative, there are some settings that should avoid a damage effect killing you post hit (essential player, health buffer, health boost).  For Defeat, I would imagine setting the bleedout mechanism on wound for a higher health threshold or utilizing the essential player (have not used this last one yet) option instead of the aforementioned would protect the PC.

I don't use DA anymore i would love to use the 2 together for the da endings but to many crashes and conflicts as defeat is still updated Id rather just use it. Wish the DA author would still update it a bit tho. as for the bleeding its not DA that causes it i use Archery overhaul it adds arrows that causes bleeding and when your immediatly locked into the scene after going down you can do nothing but watch your health drain to nothing. Then it locks the animations and as soon as the scene is over im dead.