I havent seen this one report either.

Upon installing the new version of Defeat, it doesnt get recognized by Death Alternative in bleedout events and does not trigger. 

I've tried reinstalling both mods, but it still does not come up as recognized. Any hints on what to do?

Upon installing the new version of Defeat, it doesnt get recognized by Death Alternative in bleedout events and does not trigger. 

I've tried reinstalling both mods, but it still does not come up as recognized. Any hints on what to do?

go DAYMOYL "general" or "main" - the 1st tab in DAYMOYL's MCM 

DEactivate "automatic registering quests"

exit menu

re-enter menu, click "manually register quests" then you get a popup, exit menu, wait until in top left corner "DA Ready"

this always works when - i - wanna register new events with DAYMOYL

Oook every new version its new fucking annoying problem it seems, I now why it does that though (the system pulling the entire forest) cause I change one little thing...

As for CTDs in animations make sure you have an up to date SexLab.

And for the list of creatures, uninstall/install the mod from MCM menu it should fix it.

I can't change the animation tags... after I change them and close the defeat MCM or just swich to another set of animations (from player/follower aggressor to consensual for example) the tags just reset themselfes... 

I have the same issue. Has anyone found a fix?

I've got the same problem. I can't change the Sex - Tags in the "Player as Victim" Page without changing the Sex - Tags in the "Consensual" Page. But it works for the Unconscious - Tags in the "Player as Victim" Page.

I can also change the Creature - Tags in "Player as Victim" without changing them in "Consensual" Page.

It seems the problem is the position in the MCM. Unconscious - Tags in the "Player as Victim" Page are on top on the right side in MCM. There are no Options in the "Consensual" Page on top on the right side -> Unconscious - Tags work

Creature - Tags in "Player as Victim" are on the left side in MCM begining in row 13. The "Consensual" Page has only 11 rows on the left side -> Creature - Tags work.

Maybe the problem is the "Sexlab scenes setting" toggle.

sorry for my bad english

Edited by curundae

go DAYMOYL "general" or "main" - the 1st tab in DAYMOYL's MCM 

DEactivate "automatic registering quests"

exit menu

re-enter menu, click "manually register quests" then you get a popup, exit menu, wait until in top left corner "DA Ready"

this always works when - i - wanna register new events with DAYMOYL

Thank you for your suggestion, mate. I tried this and it didnt work.

I'll try it again but no dice overall.

Mr Guobo what do you think about this?

Disregard, fixed through downgrading.

So, no issues here with the DA recognizing new Defeat.  Having some unauthorized animations playing (I'm assuming this is an issue on my end, which I will work through on settings).  Biggest issue I am having is probably similar to the issue someone mentioned about an NPC targeting itself; seems about 80-90% of the time, when I have a follower who goes to bleedout and does not self-recover before the end of combat is going to get raped, be it by another follower, a summoned creature, or the downed follower in question.  Never seen this since moving to MO from NMM.

And for the list of creatures, uninstall/install the mod from MCM menu it should fix it.

Thanks, that worked like a charm.

Uninstall/install didn't work for me on its own, but combined with the option "reconfigure" in SL it worked.

I wonder if someone could help me out with a little problem that I have.

Have Sexlab Defeat and all files needed installed as well as sexlab aroused redux. Nothing else, just those.

Whenever I get into bleedout state from a humanoid NPC it either happens that they just go out of their way most of the time to defeat all of Skyrim, as I assume. They turn hostile towards deers, rabbits etc.

The other problem is, far more of a problem I must admit, that creatures from all around the cell come over to get a piece of my Imperials ass. Makes it really not fun if you have like 3 NPC's, 2 bears, 3 rabbits, 3 wolves... etc.

I wonder if someone could help me out with a little problem that I have.

Have Sexlab Defeat and all files needed installed as well as sexlab aroused redux. Nothing else, just those.

Whenever I get into bleedout state from a humanoid NPC it either happens that they just go out of their way most of the time to defeat all of Skyrim, as I assume. They turn hostile towards deers, rabbits etc.

The other problem is, far more of a problem I must admit, that creatures from all around the cell come over to get a piece of my Imperials ass. Makes it really not fun if you have like 3 NPC's, 2 bears, 3 rabbits, 3 wolves... etc.

I downgraded to 5.2.2. due to issues with the most recent Defeat.  I imagine Goubo (author) is working on a fix for what you are describing, as other people were having similar problems.

That being said, your faithless Imperial had it coming  :P

I had a problem with Defeat 5.3.2.

I sacked a Bandit Marauder, then I couldn't do anything with the sack. the game said I couldn't unequip that item.

I used player.removeitem to get rid of it, I hope I didn't break anything with it.

It might be user error from my part, what am I supposed to do with the sacked NPCs? I tried to take this Marauder to a soldier (I hoped to get some reward for him).

Otherwise it is an excellent mod, I vastly prefer this to DA (which I don't even install any more) or DCL-s Combat defeat. Thank you.

I sacked a Bandit Marauder, then I couldn't do anything with the sack. the game said I couldn't unequip that item.

I used player.removeitem to get rid of it, I hope I didn't break anything with it.

It might be user error from my part, what am I supposed to do with the sacked NPCs? I tried to take this Marauder to a soldier (I hoped to get some reward for him).

Otherwise it is an excellent mod, I vastly prefer this to DA (which I don't even install any more) or DCL-s Combat defeat. Thank you.

just press "g" and the bag options should pop up

just press "g" and the bag options should pop up

I forgot to write in the first post, but I tried G as well, and nothing related to the sack happened.

The problem was, I had "Quick magic" on G as well and it overridden the Defeat. Now I moved quick magic and Defeat works, thank you.

Noticed this occurring in my log:

[05/06/2016 - 05:50:33PM] ERROR: Cannot call GetCombatTarget() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
	[alias FollowerFemale1 on quest DefeatNPCMonitorQst (CF06E968)].defeatnvnonhitscr.OnEnterBleedout() - "DefeatNVNOnHitScr.psc" Line 77
Went to look at the DefeatNVNOnHitScr.psc script source and it has no reference in line 77 to GetCombatTarget. That source has a date of March 11 but the compiled script has a date of March 3.

That might explain some of the problems being seen if the compiled script isn't what you are seeing in the source.

(Version is 5.3.2a)

Surrendering to creatures doesnt seem to work. All I get is "You can't surrender to this enemy"

Make sure also that the creatures are enabled in Defeat. Go to Defeat/Player as Victim/Assault by Creature/List of Enabled Races. Select each creature race (has to be done one at a time). If there are no creatures listed then go to Defeat/General Settings/Reconfigure.

Are there any special requirements for getting werewolves and werebears supported by this mod? I've been having difficulty getting werebeasts supported. I do have More Nasty Critters installed, and have creatures enabled in Sexlab, and the werewolf race is enabled in the Defeat menu. I can surrender to most creatures I have tested with, including lurkers, giants, trolls, and seekers. However I can't surrender to werewolves and werebears.

I've also tried installing SexLab Werewolves, which had odd results. If I load a save that hasn't yet seen SexLab werewolves, then after SLW gets set up I can surrender to werewolves and werebears normally. But if I save and reload, it gives my that "can't surrender" message again. Help would be appreciated.

I can't change the animation tags... after I change them and close the defeat MCM or just swich to another set of animations (from player/follower aggressor to consensual for example) the tags just reset themselfes... 

I have the same issue. Has anyone found a fix?

I've got the same problem. I can't change the Sex - Tags in the "Player as Victim" Page without changing the Sex - Tags in the "Consensual" Page. But it works for the Unconscious - Tags in the "Player as Victim" Page.

I can also change the Creature - Tags in "Player as Victim" without changing them in "Consensual" Page.

It seems the problem is the position in the MCM. Unconscious - Tags in the "Player as Victim" Page are on top on the right side in MCM. There are no Options in the "Consensual" Page on top on the right side -> Unconscious - Tags work

Creature - Tags in "Player as Victim" are on the left side in MCM begining in row 13. The "Consensual" Page has only 11 rows on the left side -> Creature - Tags work.

Maybe the problem is the "Sexlab scenes setting" toggle.

sorry for my bad english

I have this same problem. Clicking on the tags options in animation settings opens up an empty menu. I can clear the required tags by hovering and hitting R, but it doesn't save any changes.