Ok so there is some experimentations in this version so it may contain some bugs, but i can't test everything by myself, I'm counting on you to tell me what should be changed and if there is bugs to fix, I'll make more smaller updates from now on to fix/add things.

Like for the player grapple on NPC from behind, do you want some algorithm here for them to resist better? It's kinda overpowered so dunno, tell me.

HI,

Can I first say the it is a great mod.

I just managed to install a working mod list from SexLab recently and I have been experimenting with the config.

I have found something that seems odd to me.

First I have installed the requirements that is listed on the Mod site and headed some warnings from the Forums, ran LOOT and Fins.

Most of my mods are from Nexus (>100) + these from LoversLab.

But As I am new to the SEXLAB Mods I may have incompabilities.

I have the following -

MF_SpectatorCrowds_v07b (SL)   MiasLair_V61_BSA (SL)     SexLab Defeat v5.3.2 (SL) V5.32 I haven't upgraded to 5.33 because I am still reading up on how to do it without crashing my setup as It took me a long time to get it working. If I really don't need to update ie the update does not fix my problem then I rated play it as it is.) SexLab Eager NPCs_20150928 (SL)   SexLab Rape (SL)   SexLabAroused_V27a (SL)   SexLabFramework_v161b_FULL (SL)   SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim - 3.00.004 (SL)   ZaZAnimationPack_v0611_Patch (SL)   ZazAnimationPack_v61 (SL)  

I believe All Mods are working - but I cannot be sure as I am not fully certain how they work normally but as far as I can tell they are working.

I Play a Male character and the M-F animations seem to work some of the F-F animations work as well but Because I have somehow disabled the strap-on some of the animations of F-F are played with out a strap-on. I know the is my fault.

I have set only PC/follower aggression

the other two are off PC as victim and NPC-NPC

I don't know how to capture screen to show you exactly my config sorry.

First

Even though NPC-NPC is off in Defeat

NPC do knockdown (using a spell) other NPCs and have sex.

I don't understand this.

If the PC tries to use the spell (rape spell) and Knockdown an NPC the resist bar comes up does not fill but she manages to resist the PC.

AM I supposed to press the activation Key to fill in the resist bar?

I thought the struggle bar is meant for the Victim in this case an NPC?

anyway the struggle bar is on screen but it does not do anything even if I pressed the activate key.

To to test I chenged the struggle bar to a colour (In Config) but the struggle bar that was displayed is still clear and not coloured.

So may be this clear one is for the victim. don't know.

The other problem that I am seeing is:-

Say a NPC is sleeping.

I go and select that NPC and a menu pops up that asks me What would you like to do? Options are Sleep(red) and Talk to NPC.

I choose sleep(red) and then a new popup window is shown with options -  tie up, Rape etc...

I choose Rape

then Animation takes place...stops ...rape again...and again. until she runs around and says I submit.

When I then target her a window pops up and says What would you like to do? Options are escape(red) talk to her (white)

I find this illogical since I am not the Victim and she is already running around trying to get away from me! If I select Talk to her the popup box just disappears and back to her running and saying please I submit. I also noticed the I get a box with the option  Appease and that doesn't seem right - I think SexLab/Defeat thinks I am the victim.

I thought the slavery part will kick in at this stage and then I can make her into my sex slave/prostitute to earn money.

As I said I don't really know what to expect but the dialogue the I am getting does not seem to fit the situation.

Guest lare290

If I surrender or get the bleedout thing, my aggressors will almost always attack the closest peaceful animal if there is one. They just leave me sit there while they chase the elk or whatever happens to be close. They only rape me if there is nothing else close. Is there any way to fix this?

Well Something weird is happening now with this newer version, when character gets defeated, NPCs around comes closer, not only the aggressors, for example bandits, but also animals that doesn't have anything to do with the scene, only the aggressors get involved in sex scenes but animals will stay around, really close, till the end of the scenes as if they were part of the agressors crowd xD ...nothing gfame breaking but is kinda anoying, specially when there are a lot of bandits, this happaned when my character got assaulted by 6 bandits or more... don't know if the number of bandits has anything to do with the issue.

Same here, except that some of the animals did participate (even a rabbit...). It also seemed like the longer the scene ran, the more animals came. I had only three bandits, this probably just depends on whether there are animals within a certain radius.

I have a suggestion/question since almost everyone reported the issue where a defeat will result in npcs so far away will join. Is it possible to display the Weakened debuff if you use SkyUI (I would be surprised if there is someone out there that does not use it)? More often I find myself having to go to the Magical Effects a lot just to know when I should be going out to continue the fight.

I can't change the animation tags... after I change them and close the defeat MCM or just swich to another set of animations (from player/follower aggressor to consensual for example) the tags just reset themselfes... 

I have the same issue. Has anyone found a fix?

Bug I think is happening with the new version. Knocked down npc tries to rape herself.

Eg. If a bandit is knocked down and there are still other hostile npc around the player the bandit tries ti rape herself.

A message appears bandit moves towards bandit and she strips her clothes and weapon.

After this she stands there still naked.

Well Something weird is happening now with this newer version, when character gets defeated, NPCs around comes closer, not only the aggressors, for example bandits, but also animals that doesn't have anything to do with the scene, only the aggressors get involved in sex scenes but animals will stay around, really close, till the end of the scenes as if they were part of the agressors crowd xD ...nothing gfame breaking but is kinda anoying, specially when there are a lot of bandits, this happaned when my character got assaulted by 6 bandits or more... don't know if the number of bandits has anything to do with the issue.

Same here, except that some of the animals did participate (even a rabbit...). It also seemed like the longer the scene ran, the more animals came. I had only three bandits, this probably just depends on whether there are animals within a certain radius.

Yea, I get it too. I lost the argument with the "what's a milkdrinker like you" situation. He raped me then 4 bunnies joined in and raped me, then 4 stormcloack showed up waiting their turn. Kinda funny actually, but can't be right.

Sorta strange bug here, every time I attempted to do a bound rape option nothing happens, the PC and the victim just get into a staring contest. Also my character's market value is absurd 400k, at least it was, now my character asks for one gold. Other than those two issues the mod is fantastic, have you ever considered releasing a standalone mod for the tie up/put in sack features, they tend to come in handy for doing DB stuff and it would be awesome if we could have those options for a non-sexual playthrough.

Recently I re-installed Skyrim for a new playthrough, got the newest Defeat too.

Very soon I encountered some differences / problems which I never had in the past (old version)

1. I can't set follower to not being an aggressor, even when un-click the "Follower as aggressor" in NPC vs NPC tab.

What should I do to stop my follower on raping EVERY single human being who is breeding out, including my another follower? lol

2. NPCs don't seems to assault my followers anymore. I've done some testing to let my follower getting beaten down by a bandit, then that bandit started going for me instead of         assaulting my breed-out follower.

I've already set my follower being very easy to get assault on MCM, but the hostile still goes to me instead,

What is the proper setting in MCM so NPC will assault the breed-out follower first other than go killing me

Thanks

I'm getting a bug too.

sometimes whe defeated instead of a bandit raping a follower my follow rapes my other follower.  Sometimes it even states that the NPC is trying to do themselves as well

OMG, I am crying from reading the last few pages, especially the bunny rapes...anyone make a Snow-White-whistle-while-you-work-mod?

I saw a couple of possible workarounds, particularly with regards to CTD when working on the tags in the MCM menu.  Also saw a couple of the errors mentioned here, like NPC vics trying to boff themselves.

In Animation settings, when I press on any of the Creature tags, the game ctd's.

Also no creature animations are listed when clicking on List of enabled/disabled races.

Creature Framework is installed with all creatures integrated.

In Sexlab all creature animations are listed and activated.

In Sexlab creature animations are enabled.

What could be wrong here?

i used this mod well. i want to make appreciation making mod like this. 

but i have problem about animation setting menu. if anyone know this and

answer about it, i will appreciate it.

my problem like this. if I enter animation settings tab and click tag setting button 

(in my case this button named "sexual assault tags - aggressive".

then nothing happend and my skyrim go out.

i don't know what makes like this. my mod is working well. only this situation makes

trouble.

is it normal situation in this mode? else 

my mode is broken and if i want fix it, i will have to something to recover this?

i don't know. please answer about it.

my english skill is poor. if you guys can't understand my qusetion.  reply on my question.

my problem like this. if I enter animation settings tab and click tag setting button 

i don't know what makes like this. my mod is working well. only this situation makes

trouble.

my mode is broken and if i want fix it, i will have to something to recover this?

my english skill is poor. if you guys can't understand my qusetion.  reply on my question.

Hey there daemin89,

Your English is fine.

Your problem looks like the same problem I have with creature tags (see 2 posts above).

Sadly I have no idea how to solve this problem.

Lets hope the author of this mod can get back to us with a solution.

Yea, I get it too. I lost the argument with the "what's a milkdrinker like you" situation. He raped me then 4 bunnies joined in and raped me, then 4 stormcloack showed up waiting their turn. Kinda funny actually, but can't be right.

Got same issue, after defeat half of the forest arrived, after bandits took care of me and my followers bunnies, elk, foxes and deers went to work. this pissed bandits so they started massacring poor animals. Soon some bandits showed up with other camp plus other npcs from populated roads after 30 minutes of orgies they all congregated around and i could not get free ( aggressor watching you ) for ever. Using since late 4s and never had this issue ( issues cause it happens every encounter: in bleak falls barrow when defeated by skeewers half dozen of draugh arrived and joined even spider from another end of temple made it to the orgy ). I guess will roll back to 5.3.2 for now.

Got same issue, after defeat half of the forest arrived, after bandits took care of me and my followers bunnies, elk, foxes and deers went to work. this pissed bandits so they started massacring poor animals. Soon some bandits showed up with other camp plus other npcs from populated roads after 30 minutes of orgies they all congregated around and i could not get free ( aggressor watching you ) for ever. Using since late 4s and never had this issue ( issues cause it happens every encounter: in bleak falls barrow when defeated by skeewers half dozen of draugh arrived and joined even spider from another end of temple made it to the orgy ). I guess will roll back to 5.3.2 for now.

Brilliant exposition.  If you could also be shafted for having a great SOH, you'd never be able to quit the game.  LMAO

Amazing mod, of course; many thanks for creating and updating it. We are in your debt!

I was wondering if there is any way to mute/disable my (female) PC's "I yield" and "I cannot best you" dialogue when Defeat kicks in. Are you playing those sounds manually from your script files, or are you just flagging the PC as being in the "yield" state, and the vanilla game plays the appropriate sounds/animations? If it's the former, I could probably edit and recompile the scripts; if the latter, I think I would need a mod to specifically disable those lines, or perhaps to change what (if anything) is said in an actor's "yield" state. Does that make sense?

In Animation settings, when I press on any of the Creature tags, the game ctd's.

Also no creature animations are listed when clicking on List of enabled/disabled races.

Creature Framework is installed with all creatures integrated.

In Sexlab all creature animations are listed and activated.

In Sexlab creature animations are enabled.

What could be wrong here?

I have the same problem in my game.

Also, I'm using DA and after bleedout it doesn't switch over to the blackout phase, my character just gets up and is at full health.

trouble.

Hey there daemin89,

Your English is fine.

Your problem looks like the same problem I have with creature tags (see 2 posts above).

Sadly I have no idea how to solve this problem.

Lets hope the author of this mod can get back to us with a solution.

i solved my problem.  i don't know it's principal exactly, but it maybe solve your problem too.

i say about my case. i think that the problem is associated with animation tag edting.

even if it don't I can just use this mode accept the bug if i can editing the tag of animation.

so i find some modes doing this. and i installed the mod named sexlab director.

after this, i do same things before then not arise any ctd. there is no broken and all function

are worked well.  

in my opinion the problem is caused by  mode can't get the tag info of the animation.

I just think that i installed animation tag editing mode, and it maybe contain the module that managing animation tag

and it solved my problem. 

any resason my mod is working well, and i expect this method is useful to your case.

have not seen this bug reported yet, but in previous version other then 5.3.3 you where able to untie and rape a character now with the new version 5.3.3 the menu just loops itself back again the only option that seem to work is either bound rape or normal rape. but untie and rape seem to be broken in the latest version.