this mod works good but the men seem to be limp? lol Is there a fix or a mod that makes the men hard because thats the only thing wrong with mine? I use Better males beautiful nudes is that why the men are limp? lol

Two choices, get the Erect version of your Better Males mod and find where ever the instructions for setting up a "Nude Suit" with the Sexlab Framework got lost to or switch to the active penis mods "Schlongs Of Skyrim" (SOS) or "Shape Atlas for Men" (SAM). Both of those have a system where the penis goes from flaccid to erect in a realistic fashion.

The SOS mod can be found here on Lovers Lab (outdated version on Nexus, highly NOT recommended).

Oh, and welcome to Lovers Lab. Lots of pretty interesting Adult mods here.

I have the opposite problem. A scene starts with, say, some bandits, and then every critter within earshot comes rolling up. The bandits will sometimes finish up one animation, and sometimes just drop what (er, who) they're doing and go berserk trying to kill the wolf/elk/rabbit/fox/whatever.

Previous versions have had the problem where if an elk or something happened to pass by it would start combat and interrupt the scene, but that at least required that they wander in on their own. Now, outdoor scenes get interrupted more often than not.

This is a bug Ive never been able to fix because I simply don't know why they are doing this, probably a vanilla behavior bug...

Working pretty good, but when I hand over my captives to guards, why do they keep thinking that female handovers are male when assessing the market price? 

Some bandits (and probably other generic npcs) are treated like males but they are not, can't do much about it, vanilla problem.

I can not surrender to the animal. And defeat not see a menu with animal races in the options victim

I had this problem and this solved it:

activate SexLab/Rebuild & Clean/Reset Animation Registry

activate Defeat/General Settings/Reconfigure

Not too sure if resetting the animation registry is really needed but after both these steps the creatures were in the options victim menu.

Working pretty good, but when I hand over my captives to guards, why do they keep thinking that female handovers are male when assessing the market price?

Some bandits (and probably other generic npcs) are treated like males but they are not, can't do much about it, vanilla problem.

Sorry, it's a scripting bug. There are several places where you are using GetActorBase instead of GetLeveledActorBase which means you are getting the unmodified base actor fields (always the default "male") instead of the modified or "leveled" fields from the leveled list used to decide which actor would actually be used.

Fix those calls (in DefeatConfig.psc) and you will properly detect the sex of those bandits.

I had the exact same situation handling defeated NPCs from leveled lists long ago in the SexAddicts mod so I knew exactly what to look for.

I have the opposite problem. A scene starts with, say, some bandits, and then every critter within earshot comes rolling up. The bandits will sometimes finish up one animation, and sometimes just drop what (er, who) they're doing and go berserk trying to kill the wolf/elk/rabbit/fox/whatever.

Previous versions have had the problem where if an elk or something happened to pass by it would start combat and interrupt the scene, but that at least required that they wander in on their own. Now, outdoor scenes get interrupted more often than not.

This is a bug Ive never been able to fix because I simply don't know why they are doing this, probably a vanilla behavior bug...

I think this is an agression thing. check hunters and you will see what agrression they are having since are normally the only npc's that will have generic aggression towards animals like chicken/ rabits / deer etc.. 

I can not surrender to the animal. And defeat not see a menu with animal races in the options victim

Not too sure if resetting the animation registry is really needed but after both these steps the creatures were in the options victim menu.

thz for help

thz for help

Hey boss, have you had any experience in becoming friendly with bandit or other typically hostile factions unintentionally?

Is that even in the realm of possibility?

Hi Goubo, I'm having an issue where after surrender or being knocked down the animations just won't play. SL recognizes that an animation is supposed to play, prompts me as to what animation has been selected, but then everyone just stands around naked like a bunch of confused virgins before resuming the actual combat. not sure if this has to do with Defeat or the SL framework.

Sounds like scriptlag to me. If you don't want or can't reduce it, try to add this in your Skyrim.ini:

[Papyrus]

fUpdateBudgetMS=1.8 ; < should be between 1.2 (default) and 2, will decrease performance but give scripts more time to finish.

fExtraTaskletBudgetMS=1.8 < similar, but different tasks if i remember right.

fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=2000.0 < default is 500, additional time in ms you see the loadscreen to give scripts some more time to load.

iMinMemoryPageSize=128

iMaxMemoryPageSize=768

iMaxAllocatedMemoryBytes=2147483647 

*edit: after thinking about it... there are several possible reasons. First, make sure SL is able to play animations at all, maybe with matchmaker. Then, if you have played with tags make sure there is a possible animation to play which fits the rules.

Ok so I finally got around to adding that into my Skyrim.ini and the same exact problem occurs, only smoother.

I had this problem as well, but found a workaround: Avoid getting defeated short after loading game/cell, i usually just open console for some time if i saved in combat. It seems something needs some time to register enemies properly. That worked at least for me.

Hey boss, have you had any experience in becoming friendly with bandit or other typically hostile factions unintentionally?

I think you're searching in the wrong mod for your problem because nobody else has reported anything similiar. One mod i know that it changes factions is SD+, there is another one which i can't remember the name, it's a possible outcome of Simply Slavery and that bandits become friendly after finishing is in the description. Something with an isle or prison f i remember right, but never played it.

Hi Goubo, I'm having an issue where after surrender or being knocked down the animations just won't play. SL recognizes that an animation is supposed to play, prompts me as to what animation has been selected, but then everyone just stands around naked like a bunch of confused virgins before resuming the actual combat. not sure if this has to do with Defeat or the SL framework.

Sounds like scriptlag to me. If you don't want or can't reduce it, try to add this in your Skyrim.ini:

[Papyrus]

fUpdateBudgetMS=1.8 ; < should be between 1.2 (default) and 2, will decrease performance but give scripts more time to finish.

fExtraTaskletBudgetMS=1.8 < similar, but different tasks if i remember right.

fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=2000.0 < default is 500, additional time in ms you see the loadscreen to give scripts some more time to load.

iMinMemoryPageSize=128

iMaxMemoryPageSize=768

iMaxAllocatedMemoryBytes=2147483647 

*edit: after thinking about it... there are several possible reasons. First, make sure SL is able to play animations at all, maybe with matchmaker. Then, if you have played with tags make sure there is a possible animation to play which fits the rules.

Ok so I finally got around to adding that into my Skyrim.ini and the same exact problem occurs, only smoother.

I had this problem as well, but found a workaround: Avoid getting defeated short after loading game/cell, i usually just open console for some time if i saved in combat. It seems something needs some time to register enemies properly. That worked at least for me.

I think you're searching in the wrong mod for your problem because nobody else has reported anything similiar. One mod i know that it changes factions is SD+, there is another one which i can't remember the name, it's a possible outcome of Simply Slavery and that bandits become friendly after finishing is in the description. Something with an isle or prison f i remember right, but never played it.

That does make sense. Thank you, sir.

I looked into what was happening and it seems that these random animals are getting assigned into the accomplice aliases in the DefeatPlayerQST quest which gives them a package to run over to the sex scene.

Also, the bleedout defeat should have a chance to knock out the player like the other methods.

I can't change the animation tags... after I change them and close the defeat MCM or just swich to another set of animations (from player/follower aggressor to consensual for example) the tags just reset themselfes... also I changed the chance for bleedout on hit for player to 200% but my target doesn't bleedout even if my last hit deals 1/2 out of my enemy's health when I attack it with fists...

By bleedout I mean knockdown.

Sorry, it's a scripting bug. There are several places where you are using GetActorBase instead of GetLeveledActorBase which means you are getting the unmodified base actor fields (always the default "male") instead of the modified or "leveled" fields from the leveled list used to decide which actor would actually be used.

Fix those calls (in DefeatConfig.psc) and you will properly detect the sex of those bandits.

I had the exact same situation handling defeated NPCs from leveled lists long ago in the SexAddicts mod so I knew exactly what to look for.

Most of the time I use the simple actor base for getting the name, to determine the gender of an NPC by script I use the SexLab function anyways.

In this case I can't do much because I use the text replacer "<Alias.PronounObj=LastInSack>" which sometimes displays the wrong pronoun on the dialogue.

I think this is an agression thing. check hunters and you will see what agrression they are having since are normally the only npc's that will have generic aggression towards animals like chicken/ rabits / deer etc.. 

Yep I'll take a look but I don't modify anything about their aggression excepting making them attack followers after the player is downed if there is some, that's why it's wierd, it's like they are frustrated the script ends the fight and they want to kill ererything in sight, really anoying.

I have two questions about defeat (last version).

Context:

- I test the defeat mod in the items room (access with coc command)

- I use zaz animation, devious items, simple slavery.

- I have summoned a Mirak adept.

When my PC lose the fight, she is raped by the adept after losing the resist mini game.

But in post assault there is another resist game. If I succed the PC get up and she can flee. If I don't resist there is nothing. The trigger is waiting for the success of the resist mini game.

So my question : why the post assault with simple slavery don't think work. I had configured this one and detect it with the defeat option.

Second question : after the escape character, my pc have the weakness tag post rape. If I lose the fight another time I die. This is a normal operation ?

PS sorry for my bad english.

Well Something weird is happening now with this newer version, when character gets defeated, NPCs around comes closer, not only the aggressors, for example bandits, but also animals that doesn't have anything to do with the scene, only the aggressors get involved in sex scenes but animals will stay around, really close, till the end of the scenes as if they were part of the agressors crowd xD ...nothing gfame breaking but is kinda anoying, specially when there are a lot of bandits, this happaned when my character got assaulted by 6 bandits or more... don't know if the number of bandits has anything to do with the issue.

excuse me;
is it possible to have a list of mods NOT PERFECTLY compatible with sexlab defeat/capture and/or a list of features overlapping the defeat/capture ones?
i mean, other mods that have behaviours overlapping the defeat/capture ones.
for example, i supose "sexlab surrender" is no longer useful when you have defeat/capture and you have to suppress some features from "sneak tools" mod and "blackjack" mod to avoid to K.O.ing people in thousand different ways.

The new bleedout mechanic for player is awesome! Thank you very much for adding it, this is exactly what I wanted to achieve in this play-through of Skyrim. I wanted my character to always face the consequence of being assaulted when she failed, not death (unless I fell off a cliff or whatever).

Before this option was available, my character was regularly dying instead of being assaulted even when setting the on-hit knockdown threshold as high as 30% of my health... Which is a pretty good chunk of health! Now I don't have to worry about my character getting splattered in two or three hits and still get properly "punished" for failure. I can feel free to raise the game difficulty without it meaning that my character would always be killed instead of getting knocked down.

I didn't find a post with a similar problem and to be fair im not even sure it's defeat doing this, but when I should get knocked down by enemies, I just lie on the ground and the screen goes black for a second, no animation will start playing and my character just lies there on the ground indefenitely. I already tried re-registering all animations (they still play normally with sexlab), unticking everything except defeat's options from DA and recofiguring defeat from the mcm

Thanks for any help in advance.

Edit: solved

M/M filters are needed, at least for consensual animations.

Aggressive animations are mostly fine due to the baseline aggressive filter and the rather small collection of animations considered aggressive, but once that filter is off, all sorts of lesbian/boobjob shenanigans ensue.

I didn't find a post with a similar problem and to be fair im not even sure it's defeat doing this, but when I should get knocked down by enemies, I just lie on the ground and the screen goes black for a second, no animation will start playing and my character just lies there on the ground indefenitely. I already tried re-registering all animations (they still play normally with sexlab), unticking everything except defeat's options from DA and recofiguring defeat from the mcm

Thanks for any help in advance.

lol, apparently at some point i set the DA bleedout to start at 0% hp and this was causing the issue. :D

There's still one slight problem with defeat though. After a scene my character just stands there instead of lying on the ground or covering herself or whatever. No biggie though but if someone already fixed this please point me to their post

thanks in advance

excuse me;

is it possible to have a list of mods NOT PERFECTLY compatible with sexlab defeat/capture and/or a list of features overlapping the defeat/capture ones?

i mean, other mods that have behaviours overlapping the defeat/capture ones.

for example, i supose "sexlab surrender" is no longer useful when you have defeat/capture and you have to suppress some features from "sneak tools" mod and "blackjack" mod to avoid to K.O.ing people in thousand different ways.

Seriously, this might have seemed like a good idea but you are asking the impossible.

Just use some common sense which you've already shown you have and avoid or disable competing features in this or other mods so you don't get overlap. That may require some careful reading of mod descriptions but I think you are probably up to the task.