Okay I'm running into a bit of an odd issue. I was wrong before. The spriggan and atronach sex was MoreNastyCritters, not Defeat. That being said, I can't seem to surrender to any female creature, but I can rape spriggans (no other creature though). Does anyone have any idea what could cause that?

Also, when I disable the MoreNastyCritters pack, I lose the ability to rape spriggans. It just says "You can't do that."

I have an issue. When i order to my female follower to rape a female NPC, the animation is reversed : it seems to be my follower who is raped by the NPC.

Do you know what is this problem ?

Not sure if its defeat related or not but on one of my characters most 'enemies' are no longer hostile. The only other mod i have that might pacify the enemy is death alternative. Every time i try to kill an enemy if they don't die outright they draw their weapon, say a combat dialog then re-sheath and insta heal. My other 2 characters don't have this problem and i was sure they had identical MCM settings with exception of the sexlab voice.

I can't seem to reset the tags for aggressive sex where my character is the aggressor no matter which key I press and by mistake my tags no include like 10 different tags which severely limits the options available to me.

Any help ?

EDIT: Reinstalling it fixed the problem, weird.

I'm having trouble actually getting the animations to happen, whether it's my character raping someone or them getting raped. The clothes come off, but nothing happens. Is this a bud or did I forget to install something or did something wrong?

Make sure you have sexlab installed and try running FNIS again to make sure the animations are registered.

Not sure if its defeat related or not but on one of my characters most 'enemies' are no longer hostile. The only other mod i have that might pacify the enemy is death alternative. Every time i try to kill an enemy if they don't die outright they draw their weapon, say a combat dialog then re-sheath and insta heal. My other 2 characters don't have this problem and i was sure they had identical MCM settings with exception of the sexlab voice.

Do you have estrus chaurus + by the chance, or even more, spider add on for it . This causes repeated issues like that for me. If its defeat you can always use clean mod function in mcm.

Do you have estrus chaurus + by the chance, or even more, spider add on for it . This causes repeated issues like that for me. If its defeat you can always use clean mod function in mcm.

i just downloaded estrus charus this morning but thanks ill give that a try when i next go to my vampire character

EDIT:  Cleaning mod function worked, thanks, i didnt see that before.

hey guys, 

Back at it again with the issues.

All factions arent hostile towards me now. Bandit, silver hand, etc. (only humanoids).Other topics have lead to Defeat and to clean the mods as being the cause but couldnt quite give me an answer I needed.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/22152-reset-faction-animosity-towards-player/

I've rebuilt and cleaned SL and Defeat but it doesnt fix my issue. Everything else works great.

Of course!

Active Mod Files:

00  Skyrim.esm
01  Update.esm
02  Dawnguard.esm
03  HearthFires.esm
04  Dragonborn.esm
05  Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp  [Version 3.0.0]
06  Skyrim Project Optimization - Full Version.esm
07  Falskaar.esm
08  Wyrmstooth.esp  [Version 1.15]
09  ApachiiHairFemales.esm
0A  ApachiiHair.esm
0B  EFFCore.esm
0C  hdtHighHeel.esm
0D  JSwords.esm  [Version 14.0]
0E  SexLab.esm  [Version 1.61]
0F  SexLabAroused.esm
10  Devious Devices - Assets.esm  [Version 2.8.3]
11  InteractiveWashBasinsCOMPLETE.esm
12  dcc-soulgem-oven-000.esm
13  Perk-Reset-MCM.esm
14  BeeingFemale.esm  [Version 2.7]
15  ZaZAnimationPack.esm
16  Devious Devices - Integration.esm
17  Inn Girls Resources.esm
18  notice board.esp
19  Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
1A  Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
1B  daymoyl.esm
1C  CreatureFramework.esm  [Version 1.0.0]
1D  HighResTexturePack01.esp
1E  HighResTexturePack02.esp
1F  HighResTexturePack03.esp
20  Athletics Training.esp
21  RealisticRoomRental.esp
22  CollegeOfWinterholdImmersive.esp
23  WetandCold.esp
24  SkyRe_Main.esp
25  RealisticWaterTwo.esp
26  AOS.esp  [Version 2.5.1DGDB]
27  Auto Unequip Helmet.esp
28  Skyrim Immersive Creatures.esp  [Version v6.5.2a]
29  SkyRe_EnemyScaling.esp
2A  SkyRe EEOEC.esp
2B  Undeath.esp
2C  Immersive Wenches.esp
2D  ethereal_elven_overhaul.esp
2E  OBIS.esp
2F  Skyrim Immersive Creatures - DLC2.esp  [Version v6.5.2a]
30  Cidhna Mine Expanded.esp
31  PerkusMaximus_Master.esp
32  PerMa Expansion 1 - Wintermyst.esp
33  PerkusMaximus_Mage.esp
34  Balanced_Magic.esp
35  Bathing in Skyrim - Main.esp
36  PerkusMaximus_Thief.esp
37  SexLab_Solutions.esp
38  Disparity.esp  [Version 1.45]
39  Devious Devices - For the Masses II.esp
3A  SkyRe_EncounterZones.esp
3B  Captured Dreams.esp
3C  WATER DG + DB.esp
3D  SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
3E  SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp
3F  SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp
40  HentaiCreatures.esp
41  SexLab More Creatures.esp
42  RealisticWaterTwo - Legendary.esp
43  Cloaks.esp
44  fallentreebridges.esp
45  RealisticWaterTwo - Waves.esp
46  InteractiveWashBasinsCOMPLETE.esp
47  SexLab Theft and Seduction.esp
48  SimpleSlavery.esp
49  JSwordsDistributionBalancePlugin.esp  [Version 14.0]
4A  CCO - Permanent Birthsigns.esp
4B  Devious Cidhna.esp
4C  SexLab-AmorousAdventures.esp
4D  SkyRe_StandingStones.esp
4E  Chesko_Frostfall.esp
4F  SexLab_Dialogues.esp
50  Character Creation Overhaul.esp
51  CCO - Diverse Races And Genders.esp
52  CCO - Dynamic Skill Progression.esp
53  CCO - Oblivion Carry Weights.esp
54  CinematicFireFX.esp
55  SexLabDangerousNights2.esp
56  Exhaustion.esp
57  SkyRe_Races.esp
58  EEO patch.esp
59  [MPX] NPC Gender Race Heights +Dawnguard.esp
5A  N_43 Hair Pack.esp
5B  CWINPCApachiiSkyHair.esp
5C  Immersive detection of NPC.esp
5D  Tiwa44_Minidresses_Standalone.esp
5E  Tiwa44_Minidresses_Standalone_DG&DB.esp
5F  Falskaar Wildlife.esp
60  Fantasy Soundtrack Project.esp
61  SkyUI.esp
62  SLA Monitor Widget.esp
63  vSCM_SmarterCombatMusic.esp
64  PerkusMaximus_Warrior.esp
65  Dual Sheath Redux.esp
66  CollegeDaysWinterhold.esp
67  SexLab Romance.esp
68  LoversVictim.esp
69  SOS - Hormones UNP Addon.esp
6A  SGEyebrows.esp
6B  Customizable Camera.esp
6C  dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
6D  dD-Reduced Splatter Size.esp
6E  towConversation.esp
6F  FireAndIceOverhaul.esp
70  UltimateDragons.esp
71  AOS2_FIO Patch.esp
++  HoodsAndCirclets.esp
72  Better City Entrances - All in one.esp
73  Morning Fogs.esp
74  SkyRe_EnemyAI.esp
75  Deviously Enslaved.esp
76  WATER Plants.esp
77  Bathing in Skyrim - Interactive Wash Basins.esp
78  Immersive Wenches RRR-patch.esp
79  The Huntsman.esp  [Version 1.2]
++  Proper Aiming.esp
7A  LovelyHairstylesCE.esp
7B  LoversVictim_DogsnHorses.esp
7C  FNIS.esp
7D  Headtracking.esp
7E  Player Size Adjuster.esp
7F  No NPC Greetings.esp
80  RaceMenu.esp
81  RaceMenuPlugin.esp
82  SexLab Dangerously Nude.esp
83  dD-No Spinning Death Animation.esp
84  DynDOLOD.esp  [Version 1.38]
85  12FemaleBrows.esp
86  dD-DG-DB-Immersive Creatures EBT Patch.esp
87  EFFDialogue.esp
88  UIExtensions.esp
89  AddItemMenu.esp
8A  TrueStorms.esp
8B  mintylightningmod.esp
8C  dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
8D  RealisticWaterTwo - Waves - Falskaar.esp
8E  RealisticWaterTwo - Falskaar.esp
8F  TheEyesOfBeauty.esp  [Version 9]
90  TavernClothes-MTM.esp
91  JSwords_Load_Screens.esp  [Version 14.0]
92  daymoyl_DawnguardAddon.esp
93  SexLab_Hormones.esp
94  Immersive Music Temples.esp
95  AlternativeCraftingSystem.esp
96  Invisibility Eyes Fix.esp
97  Bijin Warmaidens.esp
98  sextoys-calyps-2.esp
99  Serana.esp
9A  DraugrSkirts.esp
9B  XPMSE.esp
9C  SOSRaceMenu.esp
9D  ImmerSlave-DeviceCut.esp
9E  Devious Deviants.esp
9F  Purewaters.esp
A0  RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp
A1  AK_RM_PubicStyles_All_In_One.esp
A2  DeviouslyHelpless.esp
A3  DD - FtM - OBIS patch.esp
A4  DD FtM - Cloaks patch.esp
A5  OBISDB.esp
A6  Tembtra Thief Armor.esp
A7  SkyRE-Patch.esp
A8  Werewolves.esp
A9  BeeingFemaleBasicAddOn.esp
AA  DW.esp
AB  Duel - Combat Realism.esp
AC  WATER Falskaar.esp
AD  Argonian Access.esp
AE  Immersive Music Replacer.esp
AF  Dr_Bandolier.esp
B0  RealisticWaterTwo - Waves - Dawnguard.esp
B1  Brevi_MoonlightTales.esp
B2  Emfy Cleric Robes.esp
B3  Better Dynamic Snow.esp  [Version 2.4]
B4  Moss Rocks - Legendary.esp
B5  WestWindMisfit.esp
B6  Forsworn-MTM.esp
B7  Supreme Fog.esp
B8  FISS.esp
B9  AOS2_SkyRe Patch.esp
BA  AOS2_SkyRe-AFTER Patch.esp
BB  SkyRe_Survivalism.esp
BC  SLAnimLoader.esp
BD  Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
BE  SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
BF  SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
C0  SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
C1  SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp
C2  BDIC.esp
C3  MoreNastyCritters.esp
C4  SexLabDefeat.esp
C5  mslDeviousCaptures.esp
++  JBT_DefeatGagEssential.esp
C6  Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp  [Version 3.1.2]
C7  Bashed Patch, 0.esp
----> Delinquent MASTER: ReProccer.esp
C8  ReProccer.esp
C9  Dual Sheath Redux Patch.esp

Heppai to start off the reproccer.esp needs to be fixed,

2. this (84 DynDOLOD.esp [Version 1.38]) should be farther down the load order than what it currently is

3 did you run fnis after installing all of these mods?

4 did you run l.o.o.t.?

5 since you are using wrye smash as your mod manager, under the mods tab are any of the squares beside themods names orange or red? i know of at least 3 in your l.o. that are orange just from the mods names,

2. this (84 DynDOLOD.esp [Version 1.38]) should be farther down the load order than what it currently is

4 did you run l.o.o.t.?

5 since you are using wrye smash as your mod manager, under the mods tab are any of the squares beside themods names orange or red? i know of at least 3 in your l.o. that are orange just from the mods names,

2. I was unaware of that since I havent gotten any notifications from wyre about it.

3. Yes, always.

4. Yes, religiously.

5. Nope all green.

I've run reproccer several times since posting my load order. No fix. I'm looking at wyre now and aside from merged patches, nothing out of the ordinary. My saves vary from purple to red, but I only load from purple saves.

Defeat is working fine except now that I have Lydia, no one goes for her. I have it set for them to go after my follower too, and even with several guys around, no one touches her. Then after a few seconds, she gets back up and attacks people and it stops the animation.
I played with Defeat settings and DAYMOL settings, and can't get it so that when I go down, Lydia goes down and the mobs assault both of us.

Any advice on the settings to use for this?

So, right now my one save is unplayable when the character gets into a bleed state. (There is no statis and stays in bleed out animation infinitum) I tried a new save and didn't install Defeat (just left it unenabled) and DA works as it should.

Something is happening when it should enact the Defeat portion from DA, I don't know if the interaction is working right.

4 did you run l.o.o.t.?

2. I was unaware of that since I havent gotten any notifications from wyre about it.

3. Yes, always.

4. Yes, religiously.

5. Nope all green.

I've run reproccer several times since posting my load order. No fix. I'm looking at wyre now and aside from merged patches, nothing out of the ordinary. My saves vary from purple to red, but I only load from purple saves.

Also check the skipped tab on the right hand side of wrye and see if any files are skipped under the installers tab

4 did you run l.o.o.t.?

3. Yes, always.

4. Yes, religiously.

5. Nope all green.

Also check the skipped tab on the right hand side of wrye and see if any files are skipped under the installers tab

Thank you for your continued help with this, but no, its all blank. All the tabs are.

Could you please make a mod with only the sack option?

I want to use Defeat V5b3.3fixed, because I find it is the only really balanced version I've seen so far (with all the other version I have tested I could take out whole cities at level 1 without anyone doing anything against it), however, it sadly doesn't have a sack option somehow... And the sack is pretty essential for this mod. I think many stealth players would also love to have such a sack option, no matter if they use Defeat or not. There is not a single mod out there which lets you carry NPCs around.

Instead of this can you tell me how I should balance it?

I know it's easy to knockdown with it now and the crime part could be improved (pain in the ass to handle the crime in this game!)

And no I'll not make a seperate mod for the sack, you can already disable every part of the mod (in your case you can disable player victim/npc vs npc) so there is really no reason at all to seperate the features.

Sorry for the late reply, but the thing which always makes me uninstall this mod is, that, like you said, it is too easy to knockdown people (or to make them yield). There is an option in the MCM for knockdown chances, but even in the newest 5.3.2 version this chance is somehow always at 100% for me, and I can't make it any lower, but just higher (up to 200%). I don't know if that's a bug, or just on my end, but I doubt that it is on my end, because I tested this multiple times already with barely any other mod installed.

In the V5b3.3fixed version it actually was better, because I couldn't always knockdown people or make them yield, and when they resisted, they called for help, but in any other version I've tested, it always was the case that I could knockdown everyone at all times in front of everyone. I have no idea how to code, but if you could just make it so that one also really can lower knockdown chances, and when an assault fails the victim calls for help so that you get a bounty if there are any witnesses, then the mod would be perfect for me. Thanks!

Occasionally after combat, I notice an unresponsive slave that will only reply to dialogue with "..." and nothing else. Telling Defeat to do a reset gives me access to the normal dialogue again. Does anyone have a clue what might cause this? I'll try to see more precisely how and when it happens.

Edit: As to Klabauter's comments, I think a "struggle meter" for taking targets down would be awesome, and the longer it takes you to do, the more attention you draw...

I got it to recognize Lydia last night. Not sure which setting change did the trick.
The other issue I have now is that half the time if I'm defeated, I go bleedout, then pop back to full health when the enemy beats that down. 
Then it just repeats 2-3 times until they finally do something to me when I go bleedout.

Anyone have any idea?

4 did you run l.o.o.t.?

3. Yes, always.

4. Yes, religiously.

5. Nope all green.

By the way, I started another game and its still happening. Odd. They just keep going after my horse but ignore me.