I tried using this together with the integration mod and i noticed that there aren't any textures included in both files. Are they contained in the BSA files i saw deep inside the mesh files or did i miss a download for some reason? Answer soon please because it does,'t has any use if i can't see what i'm wearing.

The textures, along with the ESM and a host of shared meshes, are all stored in the "00 Core" folder in the zip.

* WACK * (that's the sound of someone who facepalms his brains out  XD ). I found that out right afvter i typed this. But thanks anyway.

I tried using this together with the integration mod and i noticed that there aren't any textures included in both files. Are they contained in the BSA files i saw deep inside the mesh files or did i miss a download for some reason? Answer soon please because it does,'t has any use if i can't see what i'm wearing.

As far as I'm aware if everything is installed correctly and you don't see the item that means you spawned the integration version of the item which has no texture, try getting the recepies and crafting it

Active contributors to the Devious Devices mod family should have some sort of special signature on this forum, or something, to help pick their posts out from the rabble (sorry, fellow rabble).

Maybe a small toilet icon next to the name? ;)

Active contributors to the Devious Devices mod family should have some sort of special signature on this forum, or something, to help pick their posts out from the rabble (sorry, fellow rabble).

Maybe a small toilet icon next to the name? ;)

Shoot you mean I have to have a toilet seat in my signature now,

How do I make a signature :(

I can't even see signatures 

How do I see signatures? D:

They should be visible by default. Go to your profile and click on Edit My Profile. Then click Ignore Preferences. There should be a check box to ignore all signatures. Make sure that isn't ticked, save any changes you made, and you should be able to see them.

Guest smellbo

They should be visible by default. Go to your profile and click on Edit My Profile. Then click Ignore Preferences. There should be a check box to ignore all signatures. Make sure that isn't ticked, save any changes you made, and you should be able to see them.

Oh my gosh thanks I can see signatures now-

Wait...

Wtf does "Woof woof mean"

Wait...

Heh. I'm guessing that's your signature? :P I wouldn't know because I actually ignore them all myself. Most of the ones with pictures mess up the page format for me.

Guest smellbo

Wait...

Heh. I'm guessing that's your signature? :P I wouldn't know because I actually ignore them all myself. Most of the ones with pictures mess up the page format for me.

I think I made that when I had 2 posts and my profile picture was Doge. Then I saw Windu190 had the same picture, and I was like "Very awkward, much change"

Hey all,
Noob question here from, appropriately enough, a total noob. I'm not a modder nor have I any idea where I would begin if I wished to be one. I've got ZAP (Zaz Animations Package) installed. I open the MCM for DD and click the Sex Animation Filter tab. Next to "Bound Animations Available?" it always reads "False." I can't change it. In the description at the bottom of the page, it asks "Are ZAP Bound Sex Animations Available?" I can only assume that this "ZAP" refers to Zaz's Animations. And since I've got that installed, I'm a bit mystified. I've been fiddling with these mods for quite a while and I've never seen a "bound" animation used in any of the scenes (even in the Defeat mod). My only theory (which is a total shot in the dark) is that it has something to do with load order.

Any pointers? (mod load order below)

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1
SexLab.esm=1
SexLabAroused.esm=1
Devious Devices - Assets.esm=1
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm=1
Devious Devices - Integration.esm=1
paradise_halls.esm=1
AP Skyrim.esm=1
FNISspells.esp=1
dragonsoulstoperks.esp=1
SkyUI.esp=1
LiFE.esp=1
ZazResources.esp=1
Gatti14Yumiko.esp=1
SexLabDefeat.esp=1
Schlongs of Skyrim - Light.esp=1
Devious Deviants.esp=1
Cloaks.esp=1
Devious Devices - For the Masses II.esp=1
DD FtM - Cloaks patch.esp=1
Brawl Bugs CE.esp=1
Lightweight Potions and Poisons.esp=1
paradise_halls_farengars_study.esp=1
paradise_halls_fellglow_slave_camp.esp=1
MoreSlaves.esp=1
Ish's Souls to Perks.esp=1
ASX_Spells.esp=1

Hey all,

Noob question here from, appropriately enough, a total noob. I'm not a modder nor have I any idea where I would begin if I wished to be one. I've got ZAP (Zaz Animations Package) installed. I open the MCM for DD and click the Sex Animation Filter tab. Next to "Bound Animations Available?" it always reads "False." I can't change it. In the description at the bottom of the page, it asks "Are ZAP Bound Sex Animations Available?" I can only assume that this "ZAP" refers to Zaz's Animations. And since I've got that installed, I'm a bit mystified. I've been fiddling with these mods for quite a while and I've never seen a "bound" animation used in any of the scenes (even in the Defeat mod). My only theory (which is a total shot in the dark) is that it has something to do with load order.

Any pointers? (mod load order below)

Skyrim.esm=1

Update.esm=1

Dawnguard.esm=1

HearthFires.esm=1

Dragonborn.esm=1

ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1

SexLab.esm=1

SexLabAroused.esm=1

Devious Devices - Assets.esm=1

Devious Devices - Expansion.esm=1

Devious Devices - Integration.esm=1

paradise_halls.esm=1

AP Skyrim.esm=1

FNISspells.esp=1

dragonsoulstoperks.esp=1

SkyUI.esp=1

LiFE.esp=1

ZazResources.esp=1

Gatti14Yumiko.esp=1

SexLabDefeat.esp=1

Schlongs of Skyrim - Light.esp=1

Devious Deviants.esp=1

Cloaks.esp=1

Devious Devices - For the Masses II.esp=1

DD FtM - Cloaks patch.esp=1

Brawl Bugs CE.esp=1

Lightweight Potions and Poisons.esp=1

paradise_halls_farengars_study.esp=1

paradise_halls_fellglow_slave_camp.esp=1

MoreSlaves.esp=1

Ish's Souls to Perks.esp=1

ASX_Spells.esp=1

The Animations need to be enabled in the ZAP MCM before Sexlab knows the Animations are available. Go into the ZAP MCM and click the Sexlab section to register the animations.

EDIT Just realised a new ZAZ Animation Pack was released. If You have 562 This applies, on the new 6.0 version, I do not know and can not test Myself. 

I had a crazy idea a while ago and figured this would be the place to post it: a double dildo plug.

Basically, it's a standard DD plug (vaginal only I guess) except instead of sticking through the belt and ending in the little handle that all the other plugs end with, it'd end with another plug, like 2 plugs put together, with one inside the belt and one outside the belt.  This would replace strapons and allow a DD belt wearer to still have sex - but only in a male context.

A second step would be to create different kinds of such plugs based on material and how much stimulation they provide, just like the other plugs, though mayhaps they work differently.  My suggestions would be this:

Primitive plugs and iron plugs provide the standard arousal increase as their non-double counterparts.

Soul Gem Plugs provide a burst of stimulation when "in use" but provide slightly less when not in use.  When "in use" they have the same chance to cause the user (the belted wearer) to orgasm as a single master spell cast, but when not "in use" they are unable to bring the user to orgasm at all.  However, slotting a normal soulgem anal plug would remedy this.

Inflatable double plugs would not exist, but instead would have "milk plugs" that require a single Jug of Milk (if you have hearthfire, if not idk, maybe honey or something) or else you can't do animations with them.  However if you have the milk, they allow the application of cum on the victim/other person, unlike any other strapon.  In addition, when the plug is "in use" it would provide the same stimulation as pumping a normal inflatable blug 3 times, but can't be manually pumped.

So this is my crazy idea, DD plugs and strapons all rolled into one crazy device.  Take it, free of charge, I don't even want credit for it :P

Hello,

/First of all sorry for my bad english/

I've just installed this awesome mod and any other mods what needed for working. Everything is working fine except one importatnt thing.:) The girs have chastity/bondage items and original clothes ALSO. :/  Can somebody tell me how can i turn off original clothes for full nudity and only chastity/bondage devices?

Please help me. I rly try everything what am i found but nothing helped.

Best Regards,

Tibi