I made a UNPB conversion(both zero and full weight) using Bodyslide's Outfit Tool. Its not perfect, but nothing is too distorted. Worst spot is the link between the breasts on the body harness, especially when you crouch.

Anyhoo, here it is: http://www.mediafire.com/download/avz0j8tr0j6dcts/DD_UNPBv1.1.zip

Edit: new link. Included armbinders this time  :dodgy:

Edit 2: Also here: DD UNPB Conversion v1.1.zip

Let me know if there is any major clipping issue that I missed(or if it just plain doesn't work). 

Items modified:

Harness

Armbinder

all 3 belts

leather/padded arm and leg cuffs.

Edit: Oh, and the bra. 

Thanks Zadil for the hot items.

(PS: Chaurus egg plugs.. Just sayin.. :D )

I made a UNPB conversion(both zero and full weight) using Bodyslide's Outfit Tool. Its not perfect, but nothing is too distorted. Worst spot is the link between the breasts on the body harness, especially when you crouch.

This looks pretty much spot-on to me, with no noticeable distortion while crouching.

Just two things:

1) My breasts clip badly through the bra, though as that's the only devious device I don't personally use that's not a problem for me.

2) Can't see any armbinder nifs in your archive.

Thank you!  :lol:

I have a slight quandary, and while not directly related to this particular topic, depending on how it goes here will HEAVILY influence what I choose.

I love the look of SevenBase, it's an amazing body and Shocky's conversions are superb, but I also very much like the Dream Girl body (would ideally run a game with both bodies based on race, though not sure how to get armor to show correctly based on race). The big drawback to Dream Girl is I don't know where a lot of conversions for it are. If there was a Devious Devices remodel for Dream Girl that can match up in quality to both that body and the amazing work Zadil has put into it, I would probably deal with the lack of options (let's face it, last play-through I spent nearly 35 levels in the harness).

In Fallout New Vegas, The Daughter's of Ares race has an on-equip script for when you equip a compatible armor, it removes that armor and replaces it with the version designed to show that race. Would something like that be feasible in Skyrim? Ideally I would want it for all NPC's, but I realize that would be extremely heavy and would satisfy myself with playing a custom race with a different body if the armors would switch between me and the NPC's. This is probably a long tangent for something that may not even be feasible.

Anyhoo, here it is:

Let me know if there is any major clipping issue that I missed(or if it just plain doesn't work). 

Items modified:

Harness

Armbinder

all 3 belts

leather/padded arm and leg cuffs.

Edit: Oh, and the bra. 

Thanks Zadil for the hot items.

(PS: Chaurus egg plugs.. Just sayin.. :D )

This looks pretty much spot-on to me, with no noticeable distortion while crouching.

Just two things:

1) My breasts clip badly through the bra, though as that's the only devious device I don't personally use that's not a problem for me.

2) Can't see any armbinder nifs in your archive.

Thank you!  :lol:

That would be because I forgot to include them. :blush:  I put a new link in the post.  (please edit your post to remove the old link so people don't dl it).

As for the bra.. Ya.. Not much to be done there. It just clips if you use any sort of breast motion. It works fine if you don't move though!

Hope this is something you can sort!

Okay, I had a plug in when I updated, now I updated, it's still "in" my character but it's not shown or shown equipped in my inventory, I can't try equipping another since it says I'm already wearing one, shall I reinstall the mod?

Okay, I had a plug in when I updated, now I updated, it's still "in" my character but it's not shown or shown equipped in my inventory, I can't try equipping another since it says I'm already wearing one, shall I reinstall the mod?

im having that problem with plugs, and the leather cuffs, not getting the messages either

im having that problem with plugs, and the leather cuffs, not getting the messages either

Try this while you have none of the DD items showing as equipped in inventory:

Find out what the first 2 digits of the items in the mod are (is the load order position in hex)

Open the console, select your player

type 'ShowInventory'

Look for items with the same first 2 digits that are equipped and find the item code

remove or unequip the items using the console

First of all thank you Zadil for your great work. And also for all the other testers and contributors for this mod. 2.7 works fine for me. I even changed from unp top model to CBBE curvy. CBBE curvy is ok-ish, I still have to try CBBE slim or use bodyslide.

To naming the devices I prefer immersive ones but it is not really important to me.

I have a question or request about the slave heels in LADL by Aeli (great mod by the way). Could you add these and the walk slowly effect to DD? I think there are different ones out there.

I saw a latex outfit earlier in one of the teaser images. What's it called in game?

Please quote or link. The only thing that comes close to a latex outfit is the harness.

Zadil and Min post the content created by this mod, other players use other mods or their own work like Aegis.

If you're reading this Aegis please post your awesome retex/mesh mods as a private mod on the forum  ;)

I've posted a lot with this new release and so has a lot of other people (sign your doing great work), and I hate to bother you with such a trivial thing, but would it be possible in the next update to release a body harness that doesn't have a collar attached, and possibly requires an equipped collar to stay on (like non-possessed plugs and belts)?

I saw a latex outfit earlier in one of the teaser images. What's it called in game?

Please quote or link. The only thing that comes close to a latex outfit is the harness.

Zadil and Min post the content created by this mod, other players use other mods or their own work like Aegis.

If you're reading this Aegis please post your awesome retex/mesh mods as a private mod on the forum  ;)

TurboSnowy has made a number of latex items, the other is a mod called Shiny Rubber Catsuits (a few versions of that are around).

I love how the new armbinder animation seems more frantic and panicy.

I also like the new... fidgiting the charracter does when she's in an Armbinder. That leg squeese.

Those were included with Integration 2.7: You guys have Zaz-Chris to thank for the new animations!

Anyone else have issue when jumping while wearing an armbinder?! My arms are getting out from their bindings. I have correctly installed the integration mod. Updated fnis and skse.

That being said, great work on the new update! Thanks a lot!

Anyone else have issue when jumping while wearing an armbinder?! My arms are getting out from their bindings. I have correctly installed the integration mod. Updated fnis and skse.

That being said, great work on the new update! Thanks a lot!

yeah have the problem too. i did installed correctly too and run fnis.

You have another mod overriding DDi's edits to the jump animation. SD is the only other mod on these forums that I'm aware of that edits that animation, for which I provided a patch.

I will look onto it! Thanks mate

Hello, may I have a question? Which items of the new version(CBBE) are wearable with out any visual anomaly?

And  are the other recently updated DD mods compatible with the old(UNPB) version?

Edit: Problem solved, thx for cutterjohn1 for the "ghetto"(I would call it good) conversion. :)

Hello, may I have a question? Which items of the new version(CBBE) are wearable with out any visual anomaly?

And  are the other recently updated DD mods compatible with the old(UNPB) version?

Only the gags and collars work without clipping (since they are shaped after the head-mesh, not the body-mesh), nothing else will look right on a UNP body.

As for mods, the "For the masses" mod is probably the only one that has not yet been updated to 2.7, but it likely will be very soon, after that, i don't think anything will work with it anymore.

Your best bet at the moment is to download this conversion of the 2.7 assets: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19865-devious-devices-assets/?p=718347