No need to fret too much  , If your Making the Sleeve Please Do it , I can use Fore's Offset animations Features  , If you Want  . I will give  you what I had made a year ago . Offset animations were made , quite recently available .

And it Will Work the Rigging Should be done to Spine 2 Bone Only and Neck Bone  Where Applicable . I had Chopped off the hands so as to hide them into the Sleeve , But Im an Amateur when it comes to Rigging

But its very Possible to use Armbinder With Offset Animations Like How , Im making Yokes For ZaZ  , Tried Tested and they Work Fine .

Cheers 

No need to fret too much  , If your Making the Sleeve Please Do it , I can use Fore's Offset animations Features  , If you Want  . I will give  you what I had made a year ago . Offset animations were made , quite recently available .

And it Will Work the Rigging Should be done to Spine 2 Bone Only and Neck Bone  Where Applicable . I had Chopped off the hands so as to hide them into the Sleeve , But Im an Amateur when it comes to Rigging

But its very Possible to use Armbinder With Offset Animations Like How , Im making Yokes For ZaZ  , Tried Tested and they Work Fine .

Cheers 

Thanks for the info, Chris. I guess then an armbinder is not out of the question after all and I'd be interested in anything you could provide in that regard.

Also it might be nice to have a version of the padded cuffs which actually bind the character (aka which use the zaz bound animation).

I tried doing that myself and just for myself and failed miserably.

About the armbinder and the corset: Hell yeah! :)

Behavior like that would be added through the Integration module, so if you'd like to see that functionality I suggest that you post your suggestion in Min's support forum (although it should be possible already to use the Zaz animations with the cuffs through console commands).

Even though the armbinder is looking increasingly promising thanks to xaz and Chris, the corset is another story due to the way it would restrict player movement. Ichogo0987's suggestion may work for that, but I don't want to add any more dependencies to the mod than it already has and since those animations have not been made with such restrictions in mind it would probably look kinda weird anyways. Therefore I'm afraid that unless I come across some suitable animations the corset is not going to happen.

Since the animation is a problem, until a proper one is made I'd suggest a shorter version that would go to the hips, it would have the same effects but wouldn't impede walking or sitting. It could also be called a training corset which is as constrictive but more flexible.

A shorter version may be possible and I won't rule it out completely, but instead of putting work into something that would just end up serving as a compromise of something else I'll focus on some of the other requests for now.

What about if the shorter corset would be to start raising the skill and the longer one could only be used if a certain skill level is met?

btw I'm just brainstorming so if I'm rambling please tell me and I'll stop

and as for the mask I'm looking around if I can find the one I read in a story somewhere and link it once I do find it

@Zadil:

Dont worry man. We all love your work and your attention for the users suggestions and feedback.

So please, forgive us when we get a little too excited and starting to "demand" everything.

Take all the time that you need. The most important thing is you keep motivated and inspired.

Thanks!

Guest Xxxxxxxx4688

How about making chastity belts for males and futa characters?

Would love to see something working with Schlongs Of Skyrim and Schlong for females mods.

Despite the roughly 500 votes, the poll has not yielded the definite answer I had hoped for; instead it's (curiously enough) almost a perfect split between both bodies, just as it has been most of the time since the poll has started. Both have pros and cons going for them (unp more compatible with other bodies, cbbe better as a starting point for conversions by others), so there is no clear winner in a technical aspect either.
I'll leave the poll going for a few days more just to see if things change and other arguments for either side emerge, otherwise I'll make an arbitrary choice between the two in the near future.

Again, thanks to everybody who has cast their vote. Since the turnout was surprisingly good (I hardly expected more than just a few users to participate) I'm thinking about doing another poll after this one where people can vote for the item they want to see included in the next release.

What about if the shorter corset would be to start raising the skill and the longer one could only be used if a certain skill level is met?

and as for the mask I'm looking around if I can find the one I read in a story somewhere and link it once I do find it

The corset would be a nice thing to have, but it's unlikely to happen for the reasons I mentioned earlier.
But otherwise please feel free to ramble away, ichigo0987, I don't mind your suggestions and the one about the mask may very well be implemented some day (thanks for the story, by the way).

@Zadil:

Dont worry man. We all love your work and your attention for the users suggestions and feedback.

So please, forgive us when we get a little too excited and starting to "demand" everything.

Take all the time that you need. The most important thing is you keep motivated and inspired.

Thanks!

Appreciate your understanding, zenetx, but as long as the 'demands' don't completely flood this thread and remain practical and level-headed I have no problems with users expressing their wishes, as long as they are aware that not all suggestions will make it into the mod and that it will take some time to implement those that do.

How about making chastity belts for males and futa characters?

Would love to see something working with Schlongs Of Skyrim and Schlong for females mods.

Male devices aren't planned at the moment since there doesn't seem to be much demand for them and would introduce another body into the workflow.

What about different materials for the belt? Depending on smithing skill? And the chastity belt gives, if worn together with a soulgem-plug, the related race-powers?(once a day)

Like: Orcish belt - berserker rage

Imperial - emperers voice

for the Elven maybe three variations for wood- high- and darkelves and their powers (or the arcane smithing perk for the High-Elves)

for the Bretons (dragon smithing perk) the dragonskin 

hmmm ... ebony for the Redguards? glass for the Argonians? Advanced smithing for Khajit?

just a quick idea (and a humble suggestion)

There are several clothing mods that have basic corsets and such available that are pretty good. If we had a walking animation with very short steps it could be used with a corset dress as well as a number of other items (hobble skirt or ankle chains).

Just had a thought for a suggestion similar to the one above about different belts for different races, but instead of the races, why not some of the factions?  I'm thinking it would require fairly minimal work on the models, maybe just modifying the textures (I could be wrong since I have only the faintest idea of how this stuff is made, so correct me if I'm wrong :) ) to add an engraving of the faction seal onto the belts without changing the base models.  This could basically show that the wearer is 'property' of that faction, as a punishment or as a 'do this for us and we'll take it off' kind of quest in the integration mod.

Notable factions could include:

Imperial

Stormcloak

Thalmor

Individual Holds

Thieves Guild

Dark Brotherhood

Mage's Guild

Forsworn

What about different materials for the belt? Depending on smithing skill? And the chastity belt gives, if worn together with a soulgem-plug, the related race-powers?(once a day)

Like: Orcish belt - berserker rage

Imperial - emperers voice

for the Elven maybe three variations for wood- high- and darkelves and their powers (or the arcane smithing perk for the High-Elves)

for the Bretons (dragon smithing perk) the dragonskin 

hmmm ... ebony for the Redguards? glass for the Argonians? Advanced smithing for Khajit?

just a quick idea (and a humble suggestion)

Just had a thought for a suggestion similar to the one above about different belts for different races, but instead of the races, why not some of the factions?  I'm thinking it would require fairly minimal work on the models, maybe just modifying the textures (I could be wrong since I have only the faintest idea of how this stuff is made, so correct me if I'm wrong :) ) to add an engraving of the faction seal onto the belts without changing the base models.  This could basically show that the wearer is 'property' of that faction, as a punishment or as a 'do this for us and we'll take it off' kind of quest in the integration mod.

Notable factions could include:

Imperial

Stormcloak

Thalmor

Individual Holds

Thieves Guild

Dark Brotherhood

Mage's Guild

Forsworn

I may offer the choice of retextured belts as a future addition (although probably not at the skope suggested, since that would require several additional models).

Could the CBBE version be made bodyslide compatible? I feel like there will be major clipping for my bodies otherwise...

Short answer: no.

I simply can't afford the time and effort required for making the items bodyslide compatible. If cbbe continues to be supported in the future it will be for the default 3.2 version.

Ballet boots, ankle chains, catsuit, corset, gloves, mask, hood, skirt, gag, plugs, chastity belt, arm bands, leg bands, posture collar, jacket, cuffs.

Sixteen things!  That's how many my character had on today-- and it left me impressed with the current item slot choices made by this mod.

Brilliant!

Nice selection. For a moment there I thought those were all things you wanted to see included in the next update.

When I started out using mods, I chose UNP body. However as I got more and more into it, it became clear CBBE was more popular and offered far more options. So I went to all of the trouble to change all of my UNP outfits to their CBBE counterparts (and nearly 95% of them already had CBBE versions.)  There's always going to be some that are only CBBE or only UNP though. That's just how it is with competing standards.

Given that Caliente offers Bodslide and the coming Outfit Studio (which will make changing body types a one click affair), it really seems to be CBBE is the way to go.

Personally I also use CB++, however I only do so to take advantage of TBBP and keep the body in standard CBBE 3.2 mode.

Also one could consider this mod: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/37546/  It basically lets you change your body shape on the fly. So changing between CBBE and UNP when needed is a breeze. Once set up, the correct body is applied when wearing an outfit.

An argument for UNP: I fear the mod is unlikely to get UNP support at all if it's not supported by the author.

Plenty of people use UNP, it's gotten clouse to as many votes as CBBE in the poll, and there's no shortage of armors made for this body, but it seems there is a shortage of modders who will convert for the body (i guess most UNP modders prefer to make their own rather than convert). If a mod doesen't have UNP support out of the gate, it is unlikely that it ever will unless done so by it's author, it only happens rarely.

The same is not true of CBBE, i see plenty of CBBE conversions crop up on sites like the Nexus and others. So it seems to me that most of the people who will do body conversions are doing it for CBBE. Thus, if DD went UNP only, i doubt it would take long before CBBE conversions would be made.

I think we'd all prefer for DD to support both bodies, by whatever means that can be practical, so the real question i think we should be asking is: Who would be willing to convert the meshes, and for what?

I use CBBE because more mods use it. At first I voted for both bodies, but as it became clear people were only voting on cbbe or unp I shifted my vote to cbbe. Because if this mod becomes unp only I won't be able to use it anymore. (of course someone might make a conversion, but I can't be sure of that)

I would have prefered if the mod supported both bodies, that way everyone is happy (except possibly the authors). Right now, no matter which body wins, there are going to be a lot of people unhappy. But I understand this may be impractical. So if not both, I hope CBBE wins. 

An argument for UNP: I fear the mod is unlikely to get UNP support at all if it's not supported by the author.

Plenty of people use UNP, it's gotten clouse to as many votes as CBBE in the poll, and there's no shortage of armors made for this body, but it seems there is a shortage of modders who will convert for the body (i guess most UNP modders prefer to make their own rather than convert). If a mod doesen't have UNP support out of the gate, it is unlikely that it ever will unless done so by it's author, it only happens rarely.

The same is not true of CBBE, i see plenty of CBBE conversions crop up on sites like the Nexus and others. So it seems to me that most of the people who will do body conversions are doing it for CBBE. Thus, if DD went UNP only, i doubt it would take long before CBBE conversions would be made.

I think we'd all prefer for DD to support both bodies, by whatever means that can be practical, so the real question i think we should be asking is: Who would be willing to convert the meshes, and for what?

Your last sentence is essentially my response to you argument: Who would do it, and would they be willing to do it for all future items? Having multiple devices that differ in body compatibility would complicate things for both users and other mods who use this one as a base.

As long as there are no concrete offers for any of these two bodies I have to assume that external conversions for either cbbe or unp are not going to happen. That may change at a later point, but at the present time there's nothing to indicate otherwise.

I hope you do get a concrete offer one way or another then, that'd be the best case scenario.

If not, then i guess it's a choice between plague or cholera, it's a no win scenario, many potential users of the mod simply won't switch bodies just for one mod (or at all, if they have strong prefrences one way or another).

I hope you do get a concrete offer one way or another then, that'd be the best case scenario.

If not, then i guess it's a choice between plague or cholera, it's a no win scenario, many potential users of the mod simply won't switch bodies just for one mod (or at all, if they have strong prefrences one way or another).

I'm using CBBE myself. I'd switch body-types if that's the decision Zadil ends up making, though, I admittedly have a more vested interest in the mod than most :P