yeah..especially with Bodyslide 2: SHIT IS ABOUT TO GET REAL that's going to be released in a few days by Caliente...he's basically distanced himself from all competition in terms of body replacers.

oh snap!  im gonna have to look that shit up.  I just hope more modders will make clothes and armor for it cuz bodyslide is far superior.  Sadly all the best clothes are for unp and i find that body to be kinda awkward and plain.  it takes great pictures tho but dont look that great in game somehow.  kinda like how models look skrawny in person lol.  I wish someone would make bobs platform boots to work right with cb++ bodyslide.

Where is the info on bodyslide 2?

You probably have a contingency bias in your poll, where people who would normally vote for "both" instead select their preferred body type to stave off the possibility that voting "both" splits their vote and incorrectly suggests the rival bodytype is more popular.

Your mod is still awesome, you're still awesome!

Exactly!  I was going to vote "both" so as to accommodate both CBBE and UNP.  Then I thought about it, and with my current preference towards UNPB TBBP made me change my vote as I didn't want my vote of "both" to indicate a lack of support of an either/or of the mod(s) thereby potentially contributing to UNP or CBBE being "bumped out", especially if UNP get's dumped because CBBE received more votes in the poll.  Or, as District1991 said, "splitting the vote".  So long as the "both" results are added to both mods instead of being counted as a general popular count vote (thereby creating a sort of "margin of error"), then I think all will be fine; and therein is where I became confused to its intention.  Though I voted for UNP as it is my current preference, I would prefer both be accommodated.  Just so you know, Zadil.  Thanks for the great mod!  Cheers!

Though I haven't worked with bodyslide before, from what I have heard, making outfits work with the bodyslide tool requires a lot of additional work from the modder.

The tool itself doesn't *magically* make the mesh conform to end users' custom presets; the modder actually has to include all the presets with the mesh, which translates to a lot of extra work - hence the low adoption rate for bodyslide.

Though I haven't worked with bodyslide before, from what I have heard, making outfits work with the bodyslide tool requires a lot of additional work from the modder.

The tool itself doesn't *magically* make the mesh conform to end users' custom presets; the modder actually has to include all the presets with the mesh, which translates to a lot of extra work - hence the low adoption rate for bodyslide.

Obviously. But the outcome is much better because once you make it once, it fits all bodies. And I wouldnt think it would be that much more work than making the same armor for 2 or 3 different body types.   And when you say the modder has to include all the presets, it doesnt mean that the modder is sitting there creating every single body type bodyslide could create, bodyslide does that itself once its given the base info.

It's probably quite a bit more work. I assume that in order to make the weight map translatable for various morphs, all the key skeletal nodes must be defined at their minimum and maximum values, corresponding to their respective presets.

I'm guessing the conversion process requires a lot of work from the modder, which is probably why out of ~500 cbbe armors on the nexus, only 15 supports bodyslide...

It's probably quite a bit more work. I assume that in order to make the weight map translatable for various morphs, all the key skeletal nodes must be defined at their minimum and maximum values, corresponding to their respective presets.

I'm guessing the conversion process requires a lot of work from the modder, which is probably why out of ~500 cbbe armors on the nexus, only 15 supports bodyslide...

You're correct.  The modder needs to provide a couple standard sizes, then the bodyslide blurs things for settings in between.  It is a lot of work, and Caliente has noted a much higher adoption rate for the two common presets: normal and slim.

Not to seem all brown noisy or anything else, but ultimately work with whatever you prefer, and keeps you motivated to want to create, cause while i have no proof of my this, i can't help but think with time someone else who's able to do more then lurk would wind up converting things as long as they has permission, and assuming converting is possible as i only know how to download and lurk myself

key necklaces, mitts, head harness's and spreader bars, so many interesting ideas that leaves one ooohing and checking for updates every few days and i'd hate to see it slow to a halt from trying to please every one or getting tired from pouting "why isn't it converted to X yet, convert it to X!" so i have to vote do you, not sure i saw that option above.

Any way, amazing work seriously thank you for sharing it and mostly just wanted to ask if you still had plans to do the belts and the like in different materials, steam powered dwemer belts, daedric unlocked with sigil stones?

thanks again

Hi sapphyeatspaste, thanks for the feedback. As I noted before I don't have a personal preference for a specific body type myself as I don't play Skyrim as much as I spend time creating things for it.

Without giving more away, one of the items you listed is close to being done and will be introduced together with a new version of the Integration mod in a subsequent update (not the very next one though).

As for new belts - I haven't ruled out making new variations of the model or textures and may very well come back to it at some point, but for now I'm going to focus on completely different types of gear and some of the requests that users have made.

yeah..especially with Bodyslide 2: SHIT IS ABOUT TO GET REAL that's going to be released in a few days by Caliente...he's basically distanced himself from all competition in terms of body replacers.

oh snap!  im gonna have to look that shit up.  I just hope more modders will make clothes and armor for it cuz bodyslide is far superior.  Sadly all the best clothes are for unp and i find that body to be kinda awkward and plain.  it takes great pictures tho but dont look that great in game somehow.  kinda like how models look skrawny in person lol.  I wish someone would make bobs platform boots to work right with cb++ bodyslide.

Where is the info on bodyslide 2?

I'd also be interested in finding out more about it.

You probably have a contingency bias in your poll, where people who would normally vote for "both" instead select their preferred body type to stave off the possibility that voting "both" splits their vote and incorrectly suggests the rival bodytype is more popular.

Your mod is still awesome, you're still awesome!

Exactly!  I was going to vote "both" so as to accommodate both CBBE and UNP.  Then I thought about it, and with my current preference towards UNPB TBBP made me change my vote as I didn't want my vote of "both" to indicate a lack of support of an either/or of the mod(s) thereby potentially contributing to UNP or CBBE being "bumped out", especially if UNP get's dumped because CBBE received more votes in the poll.  Or, as District1991 said, "splitting the vote".  So long as the "both" results are added to both mods instead of being counted as a general popular count vote (thereby creating a sort of "margin of error"), then I think all will be fine; and therein is where I became confused to its intention.  Though I voted for UNP as it is my current preference, I would prefer both be accommodated.  Just so you know, Zadil.  Thanks for the great mod!  Cheers!

Thanks for elaborating, OlBenny. But when someone votes for both i assume that the individual have a equal interest in both body types and therefore count it as a full vote for both bodies. I also assume that that person is aware that this will slow development of this mod down and that it will result in less diverse and detailed items.

Obviously. But the outcome is much better because once you make it once, it fits all bodies. And I wouldnt think it would be that much more work than making the same armor for 2 or 3 different body types.   And when you say the modder has to include all the presets, it doesnt mean that the modder is sitting there creating every single body type bodyslide could create, bodyslide does that itself once its given the base info.

Aegis and District1991 are right, implementing bodyslide is definitely not a quick process since each shape has to be accounted for by the modder. And as I mentioned before: the idea of all this is to reduce the workload, not increase it - therefore bodyslide is not a viable option at this point.

Of course there is no point in categorically denying this community support for additional bodies just because I lack the time to do so, so let me put this officially out there, even though I don't expect much to come of it:

If anyone is both motivated and skilled enough to make the models compatible with additional body types or bodyslide then go ahead and let me know. There's a good chance that I'll give you permission once you've contacted me.

Thanks to everybody has cast a vote and/or voiced their opinion so far.

The info ... is in heaven. That's how badass it is. 

But more seriously, it's less about Bodyslide per se and more about Outfit Studio, which Caliente is releasing in conjunction. 

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/2666/?tab=4&navtag=%2Fajax%2Fcomments%2F%3Fmod_id%3D2666%26page%3D1%26sort%3DDESC%26pid%3D0%26thread_id%3D486485&pUp=1

the first post, also there's a link to a video showing Outfit Studio in action.

But more seriously, it's less about Bodyslide per se and more about Outfit Studio, which Caliente is releasing in conjunction. 

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/2666/?tab=4&navtag=%2Fajax%2Fcomments%2F%3Fmod_id%3D2666%26page%3D1%26sort%3DDESC%26pid%3D0%26thread_id%3D486485&pUp=1

Damn, that looks promising. Maybe multiple conversions and bodyslide support is feasible after all... too early to tell, but many thanks for the info, TheSGC. I'll keep a close eye on it.

an hell of a news!

if even an inexperienced user like me will be able to convert millions of outfit and armor in UNP or other body replacer... i can't immagine how easy for a a veteran modder will be to blend some nice things in! :D

@Zandil,

A random chastity bra suggestion, for your consideration.

The model/textures for the test set are not exactly lore friendly, they are mostly random stuff thrown together to help convey the idea, and I defer the details to you.

Warning: Fairly large (1440p) images

RgAcyDl.jpg

Zj6wYDQ.jpg

XMKc0gy.jpg

52TAMZb.jpg

The idea behind this set is to provide a certain degree of eye-candy, while at the same time maintaining the *security* of the said assets.

....or, the illusion of availability - whatever floats one's boat I suppose.

In keeping with Skyrim's lore, perhaps dwemer texture for the metallic cage, and vanilla glass armor shader for the semi-transparent cups?

....and perhaps something about how it's impossible to open the locks on the back by oneself, and one will thus have to ask/beg for help from followers/guards/random strangers - potential quid pro quo event?

@Zandil,

A random chastity bra suggestion, for your consideration.

The model/textures for the test set are not exactly lore friendly, they are mostly random stuff thrown together to help convey the idea, and I defer the details to you.

Warning: Fairly large (1440p) images

RgAcyDl.jpg

Zj6wYDQ.jpg

XMKc0gy.jpg

52TAMZb.jpg

The idea behind this set is to provide a certain degree of eye-candy, while at the same time maintaining the *security* of the said assets.

....or, the illusion of availability - whatever floats one's boat I suppose.

In keeping with Skyrim's lore, perhaps dwemer texture for the metallic cage, and vanilla glass armor shader for the semi-transparent cups?

....and perhaps something about how it's impossible to open the locks on the back by oneself, and one will thus have to ask/beg for help from followers/guards/random strangers - potential quid pro quo event?

Hm, interesting. That doesn't actually look half bad already and reminds me a bit of the sexy glass armors for Morrowind.

I like the idea of partially transparent chastity devices (a lot) and intend to pursue it further at some point, even though I've had some trouble with nifs and specularity/reflections in the past. Still, it would be a sin not to.

I'll also pass your idea about having to requesting help from others on to Min since that's something that would be handled by the Integration module.

Thanks for the suggestion/inspiration, Aegis.

Yeah, getting blended alpha to work in Skyrim can be quite annoying.

In order for specularity (and diffuse gamma ch) to show up on alpha blended meshes, you'd have to force the mesh to use external shadow masks, but if you do, all the tr layers, along with a few other shader parameters, will not render properly. This is especially true when you have 2+ 4845 alpha meshes right next to each other, as the engine will simply ignore them both.

4109 works for gradient tr layering (and you also get your diffuse back without having to force external shadow mask), but you'll have to design the mesh specifically with that purpose in mind, otherwise the end result will look worse than the default alpha blend.

Some modders I know use blended 4845 in conjunction with unblended 4844, which works in certain cases - play around with the various thresholds for the best fit.

If you do decide to go for transparent/semi-transparent devices, I'm more than happy to help fiddle around and see what works.

Thanks for elaborating, OlBenny. But when someone votes for both i assume that the individual have a equal interest in both body types and therefore count it as a full vote for both bodies. I also assume that that person is aware that this will slow development of this mod down and that it will result in less diverse and detailed items.

If you consider "both" as "and", then yes, there will be a slowdown. In my case, it's an "or". However there is another option.

Make CBBE versions and make available the source files to b3lisario, Shocky, etc.. I'm sure their conversions would go faster if they didn't have to convert from a NIF file.

If you consider "both" as "and", then yes, there will be a slowdown. In my case, it's an "or". However there is another option.

Make CBBE versions and make available the source files to b3lisario, Shocky, etc.. I'm sure their conversions would go faster if they didn't have to convert from a NIF file.

The poll's fourth choice targets those who are fine with either body type but aren't set on a specific one.

I wasn't aware that there are some around here who offer to do conversions of other mods' equipment pieces, but that's good to hear. I wouldn't mind sharing the source files for that purpose, so if any of them is interested I encourage them to contact me.

Hi, I've just thought of some ideas for new devices that i'd like to share.

-the first would be a corset that goes from the armpits to mid-thigh/knees and it would have it's own chastity device that can hold in the plugs.

it could also have a script where you can tighten it but couldn't loosen it unless you had the keys.

-the 2nd would be a head mask made out of iron that could either be smooth or have a carved face on it but the person that has it equipped can't see nor

could she hear or speak since it would go from the shoulders and cover the entire head. for the mouth maybe there could be a control for different bits

that would have its own key?

-and lastly would be an arm-binder that laces on and that you'd need the help of someone else to put on/remove and once equipped you'd be unable to interface

with all the devices you have equipped

i do hope any of these are used in an upcoming release. :)

I wasn't aware that there are some around here who offer to do conversions of other mods' equipment pieces, but that's good to hear. I wouldn't mind sharing the source files for that purpose, so if any of them is interested I encourage them to contact me.

Well, I've kinda gone from "and", to "or" and finally to "CBBE only" between my vote and this post. Mainly because there are others who can do the body conversions.

ledo4ek - conversions for manga body

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/10270-conversions-for-manga-body/

Shocky - Seven Base

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/20917-sevenbase-conversions-bombshellcleavage-with-bbp/

Stevierage - Seven Base

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/21547-sevenbase-conversions-bombshellcleavage-bbp/

b3lisario - UNPB BBP conversions

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/10341-conversions-for-unpb-with-bbp/

Hi, I've just thought of some ideas for new devices that i'd like to share.

-the first would be a corset that goes from the armpits to mid-thigh/knees and it would have it's own chastity device that can hold in the plugs.

it could also have a script where you can tighten it but couldn't loosen it unless you had the keys.

-the 2nd would be a head mask made out of iron that could either be smooth or have a carved face on it but the person that has it equipped can't see nor

could she hear or speak since it would go from the shoulders and cover the entire head. for the mouth maybe there could be a control for different bits

that would have its own key?

-and lastly would be an arm-binder that laces on and that you'd need the help of someone else to put on/remove and once equipped you'd be unable to interface

with all the devices you have equipped

i do hope any of these are used in an upcoming release. :)

Interesting suggestions, ichigo0987.

A corset that goes from the armpits to the knees, hm... do you have any visual examples?

The metal had mask sounds intriguing and I could imagine working on something like that. The Armbinder on the other hand would require additional animations, so it would depend on whether the Zaz Animation Pack offers some suitable ones. I'll look into it.

Don't get your hopes up just yet to see them implemented in the near future as I'm working on other stuff right now, but it's possible that some of the will make their way in at some point.

The Armbinder on the other hand would require additional animations,

There is vanilla arms-bound offset idle (that ZAZ uses) that would fit pefectly with armbinder. Mesh would kinda explode when its intended idle is not playing, but who cares? It should look nice with that specific animation, thats all.

A corset that goes from the armpits to the knees, hm... do you have any visual examples?

http://theheelscommando.files.wordpress.com/2010/05/jvanderklis_corset1.jpg

http://theheelscommando.files.wordpress.com/2010/05/jvanderklis_corset2.jpg

http://img0.etsystatic.com/000/0/6035817/il_570xN.346628374.jpg

http://img0.etsystatic.com/000/0/6035817/il_570xN.346642000.jpg

Have the same problem as armbinder. In this case would require a new walking animation..... although would be sexy as hell.

The closest image I could find is this

http://www.contourcorsets.com/premium_locking_hobble_corset.html

another function could be that how thigh it is would greatly affect your stamina,

there could be a skill added as you have it equipped that would be gained for every day that passes

and as you put points the stamina rebuff would lessen, once mastered you'd have normal

stamina as if you never equipped it but when loosened your stamina could be doubled

but if removed you would get a massive debuff since your body couldn't support itself

anymore and needs the corset to function.

the massive debuff could lessen with time too 

and for the walking anims I think the victorian higheals mod and very slow walk speed could

work or a completely new animation would be needed