Can someone please help me? Nothing is visible when i equip it, but when i drop them from my inventory they are visible on the floor. For example whenever i equipped the harness only the part around my characters necks shows, but everything below her neck is just naked body. 

Can someone please help me? Nothing is visible when i equip it, but when i drop them from my inventory they are visible on the floor. For example whenever i equipped the harness only the part around my characters necks shows, but everything below her neck is just naked body.

Do you know what happens when you don't read back a little ways in the support forum?

You miss the fact that other people have also reported the same exact problem and already received the answer.

Because of that you end up waiting for answer you could have already found and been back playing the game again.

Only pointing that out because it's just a good habit to develop to save you time and frustration.

With the latest release this mod now requires the use of Bodyslide. Bodyslide is a tool that allows you to install the CBBE and/or the UUNP female body which can then be customized by picking an existing preset or you can use the sliders to create your own "perfect" female body (you can start with a preset and then adjust the sliders too).

Once that is done, you "Build" that body and then you need to update all the armor and in this case Devious Devices so they properly fit the "ideal femal body" you built. That is done using the "Batch Build" button in Bodyslide.

Bodyslide link ---> https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49015/?

New to the whole Loverslab scene, so forgive me if this is easily accessible somewhere.

I absolutely LOVE the extreme hobble dress animations, especially the sneak. Is there any way to apply those anims to other clothes, or even make the sneak anim the default sneak?

It's not a good idea. Those animations were designed for extremely slow speeds. Using them with normal clothes that don't force you into slower-than-walk speed causes them to look like they're on fast-forward ^^

Ah damn, okay. I've been looking for a sexy sneak anim for awhile and thought the hobble dress sneak was perfect

there is a crawling on all fours sneak replacer (I think on nexus somewhere) if that might be something you would want.

CBBE, UUNP, and 7B are three different base bodies. Three unique sets of geometry with a unique default shape that people made because they wanted a different body than the one that came in vanilla Skyrim. The problem (that you're experiencing now) is that clothing made for one doesn't fit the other. Bodyslide is a set of deformers applied to the base body (example: CBBE) to change it's shape. The bonus is that if an outfit for a particular base body is set up for bodyslide, it inherits the changes applied to that base body. Finally, a base body (again, say CBBE) can have a deformer that mashes it in to the approximate shape of another base body. So CBBE clothing on a CBBE body can be made to look sort of like UUNP, 7B, vanilla, or whatever.

The problem is that no matter how well you distort one base to look like another, they'll all behave slightly differently. Put a 7B body in a CBBE bodysuit and things will go wrong when you move the character around. Or when you use deformers to change your base body shape, they won't be inherited by the outfit. Or HDT boob jiggle will explode.

So to answer your question of which bodies are part of the UUNP group: UUNP is, full stop. UUNP itself might be able to be smooshed around to look like another body, but you need UUNP as a base body *and* UUNP based clothes with bodyslide support first. Then follow Bodyslide's guides to getting the figure and clothes to your taste.

OK, thank you for the thorough explanation. So, back to my confusion about UUNP... when I google things like "skyrim UUNP body" I see results for body sliders and armor, but no base mod. What am I doing (or expecting) wrong here?

This is mostly true. However 7B like many other bodies is a derivative of the UNP shape. To step by step this answer. At first there were (for simplicities sake) two bodies. CBBE and UNP. 

Then people wanted certain alterations, so we got derivatives of these shapes like UNPB, UNP7B, CBBE Curvy etc etc.

Those are for the most part now redundant as we have CBBE and UUNP BodySlide.

The key difference between the above two is initial base shape/ aesthetic and poly count.

• Pick one, then grab bodyslide, use bodyslide sliders to shape chosen body to your personal liking, creating your very own custom body.

• You've created your own preset based on either CBBE or UUNP. (Save this as such).

• Now whenever you download an equipment mod, if it supports bodyslide for your chosen body (cbbe/uunp) then you can download the mod.

• Copy/ Install the caliente bodyslide files into your bodyslide installation,

• Copy the remaining mod files into your skyrim installation or if you're using a mod manager let it do it's thing.

• Then in bodyslide you can select your saved body/preset (Top left dropdown),

• Batch build the newly added groups/outfits from the mod. (Top right empty box, lets you select groups and outfits).
  • This will shape & create those outfits to fit your body along with any changes specific to your custom body.

For any first time bodyslide help, I suggest finding one of the many tutorials here, video tutorials on youtube and on the bodyslide nexus page.

This is immensely helpful, thank you! I will try this method.

Just updated to the latest version (I was running 3.0b), and the harness collar problem still exists. No collar whatsoever appears on my character, and no new collar can be applied as it says that there is already a collar equipped.

I heard it was fixed by this version, so there's gotta be a problem somewhere.

I'm using UUNP, btw.

Do you know what happens when you don't read back a little ways in the support forum?

You miss the fact that other people have also reported the same exact problem and already received the answer.

Because of that you end up waiting for answer you could have already found and been back playing the game again.

Only pointing that out because it's just a good habit to develop to save you time and frustration.

With the latest release this mod now requires the use of Bodyslide. Bodyslide is a tool that allows you to install the CBBE and/or the UUNP female body which can then be customized by picking an existing preset or you can use the sliders to create your own "perfect" female body (you can start with a preset and then adjust the sliders too).

Once that is done, you "Build" that body and then you need to update all the armor and in this case Devious Devices so they properly fit the "ideal femal body" you built. That is done using the "Batch Build" button in Bodyslide.

Not to be an ass... but did you know this sort of information should be present somewhere in the installation section of one of the main mods? I came here as well since I was having this problem, figuring it indeed had something to do with bodyslide (which Im still new to figuring out) and considering the problem is none of the previous versions made this step necessary unless you needed to customize the shapes, as well as this information not being present where it should be, (on the main page) I can understand the confusion.

Thats the point of these forums though, to be able to ask a question and get an answer. Sure it may be annoying to answer the same question multiple times but thats only highlighting the problem of the information not being easily accesible. You do realize the support forum has over a hundred pages of information correct? You do realize the support forum shouldnt be where you have to go to find out basic installation procedures? You dont honestly expect anyone to have to wade through the whole thing to get some essential information on how to get the mod to correctly work now that it was changed... do you?

TLDR, thanks for the information, perhaps someone could update the main page of either this or integration on the new correct way to install things?

Now to my own question... uh when going through bodyslide to make sure the piercings lined up correctly I saw there was two new iron piercings. One which was just a ring, and one with an x going through the center of it. In the game to make sure it actually lines up I cant find the x variant. Is there a specific x version of the nipple rings or is it pick one or the other of preference?

I tried going into bodyslide again and selecting the x variant but it doesnt seem to change the model of the basic iron piercing nor the rusty iron one which leads me to suspect theres a second one but Im just getting the name wrong. Either that or its an unused model or as of yet not implemented.

Not to be an ass... but did you know this sort of information should be present somewhere in the installation section of one of the main mods? I came here as well since I was having this problem, figuring it indeed had something to do with bodyslide (which Im still new to figuring out) and considering the problem is none of the previous versions made this step necessary unless you needed to customize the shapes, as well as this information not being present where it should be, (on the main page) I can understand the confusion.

Thats the point of these forums though, to be able to ask a question and get an answer. Sure it may be annoying to answer the same question multiple times but thats only highlighting the problem of the information not being easily accesible. You do realize the support forum has over a hundred pages of information correct? You do realize the support forum shouldnt be where you have to go to find out basic installation procedures? You dont honestly expect anyone to have to wade through the whole thing to get some essential information on how to get the mod to correctly work now that it was changed... do you?

TLDR, thanks for the information, perhaps someone could update the main page of either this or integration on the new correct way to install things?

Now to my own question... uh when going through bodyslide to make sure the piercings lined up correctly I saw there was two new iron piercings. One which was just a ring, and one with an x going through the center of it. In the game to make sure it actually lines up I cant find the x variant. Is there a specific x version of the nipple rings or is it pick one or the other of preference?

I tried going into bodyslide again and selecting the x variant but it doesnt seem to change the model of the basic iron piercing nor the rusty iron one which leads me to suspect theres a second one but Im just getting the name wrong. Either that or its an unused model or as of yet not implemented.

We don't expect clothing and armor mods made for Bodyslide to have to contain instructions for running Bodyslide, that's what the Bodyslide forum is for. We are only providing the simplified instructions here for people who are not new to these mods but got caught unprepared for the switch to Bodyslide because it gets them back into the game quicker and they can then learn more about Bodyslide as they want to that way. After all, we don't also provide instructions on running FNIS in the original post either but we will help people who need help with it.

Not to be an ass... but did you know this sort of information should be present somewhere in the installation section of one of the main mods?

It is. It's right there, in the requirements section. It says "Bodyslide".

Any mod that has Bodyslide as its basic requirement makes it very clear that it's a non-optional part of the process. Documentation for Bodyslide itself is not our responsibility to provide as it has already been covered by Bodyslide itself. And a trillion other sources over the last like 3 years. Almost no Bodyslide mods provide instructions for using Bodyslide because they assume (and are right to do so) that their users are already familiar with the tool and those who aren't can easily access its documentation on their own.

In the event that you installed Bodyslide without knowing what it does or why it's required... Umm... Please read the manual of the stuff you install in the future?

I promise I hate being condescending and sassy towards users and I'm sorry if I'm coming off this way but I'm genuinely confused what kind and extent of support they expect from us. Personally I draw the line at fetching their slippers and making sure that they're comfortable in their chairs while we set up the game for them and come to their houses to launch it whenever they want to play. Making snacks for them is out of the question too. The only edible/drinkable thing I've ever made is hot chocolate, I don't cook, I can't cook, people I've cooked for disappeared and have not been heard from again. Is that what you want? ARE YOU WILLING TO TAKE THE RISK?

Not to be an ass... but did you know this sort of information should be present somewhere in the installation section of one of the main mods?

It is. It's right there, in the requirements section. It says "Bodyslide".

Any mod that has Bodyslide as its basic requirement makes it very clear that it's a non-optional part of the process. Documentation for Bodyslide itself is not our responsibility to provide as it has already been covered by Bodyslide itself. And a trillion other sources over the last like 3 years. Almost no Bodyslide mods provide instructions for using Bodyslide because they assume (and are right to do so) that their users are already familiar with the tool and those who aren't can easily access its documentation on their own.

In the event that you installed Bodyslide without knowing what it does or why it's required... Umm... Please read the manual of the stuff you install in the future?

I promise I hate being condescending and sassy towards users and I'm sorry if I'm coming off this way but I'm genuinely confused what kind and extent of support they expect from us. Personally I draw the line at fetching their slippers and making sure that they're comfortable in their chairs while we set up the game for them and come to their houses to launch it whenever they want to play. Making snacks for them is out of the question too. The only edible/drinkable thing I've ever made is hot chocolate, I don't cook, I can't cook, people I've cooked for disappeared and have not been heard from again. Is that what you want? ARE YOU WILLING TO TAKE THE RISK?

Well its always had bodyslide as one of the requirements, not that they were invisible without it was my point. That is new, it could be somewhere in the FAQ at least. Specifically theres no mention at all about the issue of invisible clothes if you dont first bodyslide it. Previously you could select CBBE and it did some default meshes to work with it and you could customize it from there. Why have CBBE as an option for the installation if it does nothing? My main point is dont condemn someone for not reading through possibly hundreds of pages on a forum when someone can't be bothered to put something about it on the main page, especially if people are getting tired of answers these questions. Thats what FAQ stands for right? Frequently Asked Questions. If its not in the FAQ dont be upset about answering the question :P

So what about my actual question that had nothing to do with bodyslide. 

~snip~

While I understand exactly what you mean, the one thing I would say about the mod description is that the Usage section could probably do with being expanded. It says only: "Simply install this mod with the mod manager of your choice." True, anyone who sees bodyslide as a requirement should really at least suspect it needs to be used for something related to the mod, but the usage instructions imply nothing is needed to be done with it at all. Perhaps especially when English isn't everyone's first language here, extending that one sentence to add something like, "and then build the meshes in BodySlide," might be a good idea.

Admittedly, DDx does include that extra information and its support thread still gets its fair share of invisible device reports... but anyway, just a suggestion.

Well its always had bodyslide as one of the requirements, not that they were invisible without it was my point. That is new, it could be somewhere in the FAQ at least. Specifically theres no mention at all about the issue of invisible clothes if you dont first bodyslide it. Previously you could select CBBE and it did some default meshes to work with it and you could customize it from there. Why have CBBE as an option for the installation if it does nothing? My main point is dont condemn someone for not reading through possibly hundreds of pages on a forum when someone can't be bothered to put something about it on the main page, especially if people are getting tired of answers these questions. Thats what FAQ stands for right? Frequently Asked Questions. If its not in the FAQ dont be upset about answering the question :P

Sorry I can't answer your question that does need answering but Bodyslide is actually a NEW requirement with the most recent versions of this mod. You are probably conflating it with the previously existing requirement for Deviously Cursed Loot which provided the Bodyslide versions of many of these items in the past (but not now).

That is why they weren't invisible if you didn't run Bodyslide in previous versions (but they may not have fit right).

Hope that clear up the confusion about why the items are invisible if Bodyslide didn't get run.

Specifically theres no mention at all about the issue of invisible clothes if you dont first bodyslide it.

...because that's painfully obvious and should go without saying? It's why Bodyslide is listed as a requirement and that's self-explanatory. It wouldn't be listed as a requirement if using it was optional. If someone ignores a requirement they will run into issues. I don't understand what's unclear about it.

We don't have anything against elaborating on the installation process. I'm just confused why people keep posting the same "problem" over and over instead of reading the last couple of pages where it has already been answered... several times.

In any case Zadil is currently unavailable and we don't know when he'll be back to update this page and update the download. So for now we're relying on the common sense of our users and their ability to use basic google-fu to find solutions to their (self-inflicted by not paying attention) issues.

As for new piercing variants some of them are called "clamps" in game.

~snip~

While I understand exactly what you mean, the one thing I would say about the mod description is that the Usage section could probably do with being expanded. It says only: "Simply install this mod with the mod manager of your choice." True, anyone who sees bodyslide as a requirement should really at least suspect it needs to be used for something related to the mod, but the usage instructions imply nothing is needed to be done with it at all. Perhaps especially when English isn't everyone's first language here, extending that one sentence to add something like, "and then build the meshes in BodySlide," might be a good idea.

Admittedly, DDx does include that extra information and its support thread still gets its fair share of invisible device reports... but anyway, just a suggestion.

Right thats all Im suggesting, it should be somewhere in the FAQ that if you have invisible clothes you need to bodyslide it first.

Sorry I can't answer your question that does need answering but Bodyslide is actually a NEW requirement with the most recent versions of this mod. You are probably conflating it with the previously existing requirement for Deviously Cursed Loot which provided the Bodyslide versions of many of these items in the past (but not now).

That is why they weren't invisible if you didn't run Bodyslide in previous versions (but they may not have fit right).

Hope that clear up the confusion about why the items are invisible if Bodyslide didn't get run.

Really? Now that is interesting. Maybe you're right, Ive always used cursed loot with Devious Devices so that could explain it. Ive always had to bodyslide things after anyway.

Specifically theres no mention at all about the issue of invisible clothes if you dont first bodyslide it.

...because that's painfully obvious and should go without saying? It's why Bodyslide is listed as a requirement and that's self-explanatory. It wouldn't be listed as a requirement if using it was optional. If someone ignores a requirement they will run into issues. I don't understand what's unclear about it.

We don't have anything against elaborating on the installation process. I'm just confused by people keep posting the same "problem" over and over instead of reading the last couple of pages where it has already been answered... several times. Or use forum search. My brain just cannot process it.

In any case Zadil is currently unavailable and we don't know when he'll be back to update this page and update the download. So for now we're relying on the common sense of our users and their ability to use basic google-fu to find solutions to their (self-inflicted by not paying attention) issues.

As for new piercing variants some of them are called "clamps" in game.

It might very well be obvious, was obvious to me anyway. I only got upset that someone seemed to be condemning someone for not reading through uncountable amounts of forum pages for some information that should be on the FAQ if indeed several people are asking.

As far as the clamps, yes I see those already. Its these specifically Im asking about though...

http://puu.sh/sEohf/a20326ee61.jpg

In the bodyslide menu its referred to as Piercing03. I cant seem to find an item that they correlate with in the game, Ive been using the Help "itemname" in the game to find what they could be but so far havent found them. I searched for piercing first, then nipple, then clamp. I also should say I have severe OCD and I like to get all of this straightened out first before starting a new game so I dont have to do it again later... breaks immersion to stop what Im doing and fix something. Is it just not used? Or is it meant to be that you can use these meshes as a replacement by renaming it? Seems odd since no other item is like that, specifically the new iron heels. Theres two versions in game, a normal one and a reinforced one with a spike by the heel.

I should add though I really like the new chain harness. Is it part of a quest or meant to be random loot your discover?

You're in the wrong topic to ask about new stuff. Those are expansion items.

Anyways I'm not 100% sure if that variant is used. Kimy worked on the implementation of Heretic's items so you'd have more luck asking her in the Expansion topic.

Oh thanks, didnt realize they were an expansion item.

On older saves, is anyone else getting animation problem when installing the new update? My girls have their arms behind them when they are standing still (like they are wearing an arm binder)

I also crash when a Chastity belt is put on.

I uninstalled the DDx bodyslide add on after I had installed the three DD mods. Should I re-install the mods from here?

You're in the wrong topic to ask about new stuff. Those are expansion items.

Anyways I'm not 100% sure if that variant is used. Kimy worked on the implementation of Heretic's items so you'd have more luck asking her in the Expansion topic.

Oh thanks, didnt realize they were an expansion item.

We don't plan to add any more items to DDA, ever. They will all go into DDX. We will fix issues with existing DDA models, but there will probably never be another DDA version. Unless some other new body mod suddenly gets unexpectedly popular. *giggles*

Unless some other new body mod suddenly gets unexpectedly popular. *giggles*

I'm going to make a new body type called UNCDBP7GBEU and it'll be super popular and awesome and everyone will want to use it and you'll have to redo everything just for it ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

Either that, or combining them all will make a horrible nightmare-inducing monstrosity and people will set fire to their screens rather than use it. Could go either way.

post-462261-0-06914100-1481107848_thumb.jpg

Unless some other new body mod suddenly gets unexpectedly popular. *giggles*

I'm going to make a new body type called UNCDBP7GBEU and it'll be super popular and awesome and everyone will want to use it and you'll have to redo everything just for it ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

Either that, or combining them all will make a horrible nightmare-inducing monstrosity and people will set fire to their screens rather than use it. Could go either way.

attachicon.gifthething-monster-deformed.jpg

Oh look, an Eldrazi from MTG.

Trying to download this, but the file size seems to be 0kb - broken? :(

With all the bodyslide files the mod is now too big for loverslab size limits, so it's hosted externally. That's why the download button says it's a mirror. Clicking the button will work just like any other file, even though it says 0kb.

Hi!

I have a little issue with DDa items, some of them doesn't appear on my character. The armbinder,collar,gag,blindfold seems to work properly but the other equipments are invisible.

Reading back a few messages and you would realize that as of the recent version of the this mod you MUST now built the items using Bodyslide which is a new requirement for this mod.

Hi!

I have a little issue with DDa items, some of them doesn't appear on my character. The armbinder,collar,gag,blindfold seems to work properly but the other equipments are invisible.

Reading back a few messages and you would realize that as of the recent version of the this mod you MUST now built the items using Bodyslide which is a new requirement for this mod.

I've read them and other topics about this issue and it seems I misunderstood what should I do with the bodyslide. I thought i just had to build the body not the items :/ Thanks for the help :D

Hi!

Then I misunderstood the "building with bodyslide". I thought i just had to build the body not the items :/

Thanks fo the help :D