Doesnt this have an mcm menu trying to figure out if i installed this right most dd mods have one but couldnt remember if this does?

DD Integration has one. Assets alone doesn't.

I see so i must have forgot to build the bodyslide an messed up my dd intergration install lmao welp back to drawing board, i have 3 dd menus atm an intergration wasnt showing up an thought assets had one for some reason,  

Doesnt this have an mcm menu trying to figure out if i installed this right most dd mods have one but couldnt remember if this does?

DD Integration has one. Assets alone doesn't.

I see so i must have forgot to build the bodyslide an messed up my dd intergration install lmao welp back to drawing board, i have 3 dd menus atm an intergration wasnt showing up an thought assets had one for some reason,  

It's not called Devious Devices Integration in the MCM, it's just Devious Devices. 

Hello,

quoting myself, sorry for that...

Hello,

I'm using the latest version of DDa and for some time I encountered a graphical glitch, and I don't know how to fix it. I'm using a UUNP Special body, and with Bodyslide I built the HDT versions of the devious devices. Also I use the "Fair Skin Complexion" mod for the body textures and Apachii Sky Hair (including natural retextures). The body is set to UNP Petite at character creation time, while the normal body is the zero-slidered one.

The glitch is, that skin shows through the restrictive collar's texture, and I have not found a way to fix it (see attached image).

Any pointers to fixing this glitch would be appreciated! :)

- CG

as I have received no answer whatsover I'm not sure if I'm in the right thread. If this is the wrong thread for this, which thread should I use to ask for help with this problem?

Thanks in advance,

- CG

After a clean install (from scratch) to get up-to-date with my Skyrim mods and to get the mess that was my Data folder cleaned up I ran into a problem I have not been able to solve yet - I'd be glad for any ideas ...

I installed CBBE and Body Slide. I then installed the Devious Packages (core, assets, expansion) and certain items are just invisible ... the gloves are invisible, the body harness shows the colal rpart but that`s it, the hobble dress made my whole torso invisible (and not casting a shadow) ....

I copied the files manually (usually I use NMM) in case the installation was messed up, I reinstalled CBBE with slim (in case curvy mesed things up) and reinstalled Body Slide but, alas, the problem persists. A lot of the items are just either invisible or even make body parts invisible.

Anyone have any ideas?

After a clean install (from scratch) to get up-to-date with my Skyrim mods and to get the mess that was my Data folder cleaned up I ran into a problem I have not been able to solve yet - I'd be glad for any ideas ...

I installed CBBE and Body Slide. I then installed the Devious Packages (core, assets, expansion) and certain items are just invisible ... the gloves are invisible, the body harness shows the colal rpart but that`s it, the hobble dress made my whole torso invisible (and not casting a shadow) ....

I copied the files manually (usually I use NMM) in case the installation was messed up, I reinstalled CBBE with slim (in case curvy mesed things up) and reinstalled Body Slide but, alas, the problem persists. A lot of the items are just either invisible or even make body parts invisible.

Anyone have any ideas?

Did you build the meshes in bodyslide, or just install it and assume that was it?

I hang my head in shame - I must have missed the "build in bodyslide" part somewhere in the installation but I have come to this problem via google and I`m a bit challenged on how to do it. I can start Bodyslide, ok - I can select target as ... here my problems start ... there's a ton of CBBE option and I have no clue on what to choose. For fun I chose the CBEE with the fewest optins .Then I hit batch-build and chose ok when asked for targets ... loaded game after it was done and ... nade, zip, zilch ... still invisible hands.

So for some reason all meshes are purple or invisible i have tried the auto and manual downloaf for the cbbe and im just having no luck. Its not just this mod its the same thing for captured dreams and zaz animation textures. Any fixes?

For purple devices, that means missing textures. In the case of captured dreams this often happens because people install the latest patch thinking it's the entire mod, or replace the mod with the patch by selecting the wrong option in NMM. So be certain to install version 4.05 of CD and then update (not replace) it with the 4.08 update patch. Zaz also has a main version and an update patch, so perhaps the same thing could be wrong there as well.

For invisible devices, you have to build the devious meshes in bodyslide or most of them won't exist in your game. I know the current usage instructions for devious assets specifically say you simply need to install the mod, but this is outdated and incorrect. The meshes need to be built by every user. See the bodyslide page on nexus for information on how to do that if you're uncertain.

I've just tried this again. I watched several videos - some with no audio, just a mouse cursor moving about; some with audio by people who can't string a sentence together; and one by the uber-pedantic Gopher for Fallout.

This time I didn't install the expansion, just assets and integration. End result is the same pose and no obvious way to get out of it.

Can please someone post the id of the armbinder that I can eqiuip and unequip via the console  - that seems to be the only possible workaround on the threads that I have seen.

Or is there a previous version which doesn't require the Bodyslide thing?

Can someone please explain why Bodyslide has to be run when in the install you choose which body you are using? I'm UNP Special and chose UNP HDT in assets and went with the defaults in integration.

Can someone please explain why DD is kicking in when nothing I run has called for it?

Thanks.

Can anyone say if anyone is working on a patch or fix for this and the other issues posted here?

EDIT:

First off -  Galgat you the gal.

I downloaded the add item mod you posted.

Tried the armbinder trick but didn't work - armbinder went to correct place but arms stayed 'yoked'.

Tried iron yoke dingus from assets but that just wnet on and off without doing anything to the arms.

Tried iron yoke dingus from integration and it went on but wouldn't come off.

Got the key and still couldn't get it off after several attempts and altering the diff setting in MCM.

Finally went with a consoled unequipall and bingo it was off and my arms resumed the correct position.

Only problem now is I have the thing in my inventory and can't get rid of it. If I try dropping it or putting it in a barrel it just equips again.

What a friggin saga.

Anyway hope this helps others.

Thanks again Galgat. You are the best gal on Best Street in Best Town.

Game on.

Ah - thanks to the input I am getting somewhere but I`m not there yet ... maybe someone can point out what I should do differently.

(1) I installed CBBE, chose "Slim", Vanilla Shape, Face Pack - as I noticed in the readme for DD somewhere that curvy was no longer supported (though with Body Slide this seems a bit strange)

(2) I installed  Body Slide and Outfit Studio - Checked BodySlide, CBBE, Pre-built CBBE + Morphs (not HDT for the moment)

(3) I installed Caliente's Vanilla Outfits for CBBE (chose YES to all in overwrite dialogue)

(4) I installed DD Assets,, Expansion, Integration in that order (chose Yes to all in overwrite dialogue)

(5) I installed XP32 Maximum Skeletion Extended, selected HDT as option (chose Yes to all in overwrite dialogue)

(6) I started BodySlide, Preset: CBBE Slim Classic, Batch Build with Build Morphs checked, left all output settings as they were

Starting a new game ... alternate start, so that you`re not on auto-pilot for the next 30 minutes

Now, as soon as I set Breast in the CBBE morphs to 0.01 (one step to the right) the tunic I am weaing falls off and I see a godawful mess of alpha mask. Accepting and undressing the lady as needed. Invoking showracemenu via console - the sliders do NOTHING. Sometimes when I restart they WILL work (i.e. you see the change in the breasts) but then there`s more often than not an gap between the hands and the arms wnd part of the arms show through body and dress. Sometimes you see the nipples and the crotch area that is visible from everywhere ...

I have spent like 5 hours reinstalling, choosing different options ... it always amounts to the same thing: It is not working and I have no clue why. Wrong instalallation order? Missing something? Wrong load order ... clueless ...

Can anyone point me in the right direction? This is highly frustrating - it was so easy before that body slide .... stuff ... came out. It just WORKED. Now ... a mess ...

Ah - thanks to the input I am getting somewhere but I`m not there yet ... maybe someone can point out what I should do differently.

(1) I installed CBBE, chose "Slim", Vanilla Shape, Face Pack - as I noticed in the readme for DD somewhere that curvy was no longer supported (though with Body Slide this seems a bit strange)

(2) I installed  Body Slide and Outfit Studio - Checked BodySlide, CBBE, Pre-built CBBE + Morphs (not HDT for the moment)

(3) I installed Caliente's Vanilla Outfits for CBBE (chose YES to all in overwrite dialogue)

(4) I installed DD Assets,, Expansion, Integration in that order (chose Yes to all in overwrite dialogue)

(5) I installed XP32 Maximum Skeletion Extended, selected HDT as option (chose Yes to all in overwrite dialogue)

(6) I started BodySlide, Preset: CBBE Slim Classic, Batch Build with Build Morphs checked, left all output settings as they were

Starting a new game ... alternate start, so that you`re not on auto-pilot for the next 30 minutes

Now, as soon as I set Breast in the CBBE morphs to 0.01 (one step to the right) the tunic I am weaing falls off and I see a godawful mess of alpha mask. Accepting and undressing the lady as needed. Invoking showracemenu via console - the sliders do NOTHING. Sometimes when I restart they WILL work (i.e. you see the change in the breasts) but then there`s more often than not an gap between the hands and the arms wnd part of the arms show through body and dress. Sometimes you see the nipples and the crotch area that is visible from everywhere ...

I have spent like 5 hours reinstalling, choosing different options ... it always amounts to the same thing: It is not working and I have no clue why. Wrong instalallation order? Missing something? Wrong load order ... clueless ...

Can anyone point me in the right direction? This is highly frustrating - it was so easy before that body slide .... stuff ... came out. It just WORKED. Now ... a mess ...

Your install order is fine. I don't see a problem there. Plug-in Load order should be DDs, racemenu, racemenu body morphs (from bodyslide)

If you are using MO resource priority pane should be HDT-PE, DDs, racemenu, Body meshes, Skeleton.

Did you generate a HDT body after installing the DDs? It needs to be done seperate from the batch build. Your step 6 didn't  specify. Non-functional sliders and gaps also point towards your meshes (between naked and items worn) not matching.

To verify you can ctrl click build to send it to a working folder then manually put it where it needs to go.

Do you have HDT:PE and HDT high heels? I only ask because you didn't mention them. If not they are only skse plugins and are fine to add now at the end.

Good luck!

Your install order is fine. I don't see a problem there. Plug-in Load order should be DDs, racemenu, racemenu body morphs (from bodyslide)

If you are using MO resource priority pane should be HDT-PE, DDs, racemenu, Body meshes, Skeleton.

Did you generate a HDT body after installing the DDs? It needs to be done seperate from the batch build. Your step 6 didn't  specify. Non-functional sliders and gaps also point towards your meshes (between naked and items worn) not matching.

To verify you can ctrl click build to send it to a working folder then manually put it where it needs to go.

Do you have HDT:PE and HDT high heels? I only ask because you didn't mention them. If not they are only skse plugins and are fine to add now at the end.

Good luck!

Will make sure the order is as you recommend (I think it is different)

I use NMM - haven't tried MO yet

How do I generate "a HDT body"? So I guess there`s something missing before I do Step 6.

Both HDTs are present but I put I put them more or less at the very top - can resort

So I might indeed have missed a step in between 5 and 6 (and am clueless how to "generate a HDT body".

What I have as problems now is:

A few NPCs have an invisible gap between shorter tunics and their knees, so part of the thighs is alpha blended

A small part of my arms (about elbow and a bit down) is often visible from all angles

Clothes look messy when I start the game - sometimes taking them on and off fixes the problem, sometime I have to invove race menu, change a slider and revert it and rewear ...

So, any additional pointers on body creation ... ? ^^

alright so i think this is the mod that added the padded bra. this is my first intsall where the dd required bodyslide. so im pretty new to it. i had to run a batch patch through bodyslide in order to even make the bra visible. now the bra is visible when equiped it works great.... the first .5-1 second(s). after that it runs some kinda script and compresses the breast to flat with the chest. anyone know how to fix this?

on a side note n i know this is from ddx, but the hobble dress looks fine in the bodyslide outfit studio, but in game there is clipping. i duno why there is a discrepancy between the preview in outfit studio and what im getting in game. if needed id be happy to upload images, just need to know how to do that since i dont see an option to do so directly from the comp, only through a url, and ive never used a website to upload images.

alright so i think this is the mod that added the padded bra. this is my first intsall where the dd required bodyslide. so im pretty new to it. i had to run a batch patch through bodyslide in order to even make the bra visible. now the bra is visible when equiped it works great.... the first .5-1 second(s). after that it runs some kinda script and compresses the breast to flat with the chest. anyone know how to fix this?

Go into the mcm for devious devices and turn off the breast node option.

Well... I tried to use Bodyslide because most of items are invisbles. I did exactly what is explain in this video

but there is so much body omg... I have Dimonized UNP Female Body, XPMS, HDT High heels, HDT Physics Extensions and KS Hairdos HDT Physics, do I need something else ? I choose Unified UNP - UNP body and build it. 82/82 items. I launched FNIS, DD show up in the list (Not before), used LOOT and launched the game. I loaded my save and now my Character is stuck in T-Pose and if i touch anything my game crash. I tried to reinstall XPMS, but same. 

Well... I tried to use Bodyslide because most of items are invisbles. I did exactly what is explain in this video

but there is so much body omg... I have Dimonized UNP Female Body, XPMS, HDT High heels, HDT Physics Extensions and KS Hairdos HDT Physics, do I need something else ? I choose Unified UNP - UNP body and build it. 82/82 items. I launched FNIS, DD show up in the list (Not before), used LOOT and launched the game. I loaded my save and now my Character is stuck in T-Pose and if i touch anything my game crash. I tried to reinstall XPMS, but same. 

You gotta run FNIS after all that, cause otherwise you'll be stuck in that T-pose.

That'll help one problem at least.

You need the XPMS-E skeleton by Groovtama, not the XPMS skele by XP32.

Always run FNIS last.

You don't need a bashed patch.

That should at least get you out of the T pose.

Have you installed ZaZ Animation Pack? It is required for most of the DD mods.

Lots of people are having problems with this release of DD. Answers to the problems are few and far between.

As I said I ran FNIS after that, but yes I use XPMS and not XPMSE.

How can I unstuck the situation ? Uninstall UNP Body and XPMS and reinstall UNP and XPMSE ?

Yes I have ZaZ Animation obviously

Install XPMSE and let it overwrite everything. I'd leave XPSM installes as it is used by other mods. Run LOOT and FNIS. Do either of them report any errors?

Presumably your animations worked before you installed DD? Did you install DD Integration? If the above fails then remove DDA and DDI from your load order and see if your animations work.

As I said I ran FNIS after that, but yes I use XPMS and not XPMSE.

How can I unstuck the situation ? Uninstall UNP Body and XPMS and reinstall UNP and XPMSE ?

Yes I have ZaZ Animation obviously

Install XPMSE and let it overwrite everything. I'd leave XPSM installes as it is used by other mods. Run LOOT and FNIS. Do either of them report any errors?

Presumably your animations worked before you installed DD? Did you install DD Integration? If the above fails then remove DDA and DDI from your load order and see if your animations work.

I already tried to overwrite XPMS by XPMSE but it didn't changed anything, same T pose and crash (and I ran FNIS and LOOT).

Before using bodyslide my character wasn't stuck in T-Pose yes. I don't think DD is the problem but I will try to remove them.