I'm having problems with the download link in that it's going very slowly. I just did a speedtest and it says I'm getting 7 mbps in California, but the download has stopped working. Is it a problem with Lovers Lab?

It got about halfway until finishing, but I try to install with Mod Organizer and I get "None of the available installer plugins were able to handle that archive," and when I try to open the zip I get "unexpected end of archive." I don't think the downloads are working correctly.

That sounds a site issue or possibly a problem at your end so nothing to do with this mod directly.

Here's the thread you need to post in http://www.loverslab.com/topic/13724-problems-with-downloads/

Hope you can get it sorted out

EDIT: I just tested it and it downloaded fine here, I'm in the UK though so the routing would be different

textures like the belt and bra are invisible while the armbands and shoes appear like normal i have re installed the mods several times and tried everything i can think of

The meshes have to be built in BodySlide.

To the devious team: the "Usage" section of the mod description could really do with being updated to make this clear, as lots of people seem to be unaware of this required step.

Guest Flobalob

It seems the flat breast which happens after removing a chastity bra is now persistent : with previous version of devious devices I either changed cell, or used player.showracemenu, and the breast returned to its normal shape, now it does nothing my char breast is desesperatly flat !

Another thing I have noticed since I installed the new versions is that the breast is often dancing.

If you use the HDT bra, it's best to disable the breast management feature in DDI. Otherwise, stuff will behave...strange.

I had this problem frequently before the updates. Re-equipping and unequipping a chastity bra always fixed it.

textures like the belt and bra are invisible while the armbands and shoes appear like normal i have re installed the mods several times and tried everything i can think of

To the devious team: the "Usage" section of the mod description could really do with being updated to make this clear, as lots of people seem to be unaware of this required step.

i have now installed bodyslide but how do i build the meshes

It seems the flat breast which happens after removing a chastity bra is now persistent : with previous version of devious devices I either changed cell, or used player.showracemenu, and the breast returned to its normal shape, now it does nothing my char breast is desesperatly flat !

Another thing I have noticed since I installed the new versions is that the breast is often dancing.

If you use the HDT bra, it's best to disable the breast management feature in DDI. Otherwise, stuff will behave...strange.

I had this problem frequently before the updates. Re-equipping and unequipping a chastity bra always fixed it.

Yes, before the update it was fixed like that, or by opening racemenu, then changing location.

With the update it's more or less permanent. I have more or less solved it by disabling chastity bra in cursed loot, I hope my char won't have one with another mod.

I'll say this first, I realize that the switch to using Bodyslide has reduced the file size and taken a ton of work off you guys so you aren't running around trying to get things fixed up just right for four or five different bodies.  By by Slaanesh and all his lady demons......would you please upload standard meshes for CBBE classic (or curvy or slim or just pick one) and basic UNP at the least?!  I hate Bodyslide seven days out of the week (twice as much on Tuesdays) and despite setting my body mesh to default CBBE classic (and totally fouling up the custom meshes for two of my other characters no doubt) and building everything in Bodyslide (as per the instructions linked to in the description) harnesses, chastity belts, cuffs, nipple piercings, boots and gloves are still not showing up on my test character. 

Yes, I re-downloaded both Assets and Expansion before testing this. Yes, I did make sure to install the CBBE versions. Yes, I made sure that I was using the CBBE version of Bodyslide.  No, the meshes aren't showing up in my Mod Organizer overwrite folder.  Yes, everything in Bodyslide worked fine; or at least it didn't give me any errors.  No, I don't have the faintest fucking clue how Bodyslide is supposed to do this despite spending an hour over the weekend watching videos about it.  Am I slightly pissed off at this point? What gave you the clue........

Hold ctrl before clicking the batch build button. That will allow you to choose the output directory.

I'll say this first, I realize that the switch to using Bodyslide has reduced the file size and taken a ton of work off you guys so you aren't running around trying to get things fixed up just right for four or five different bodies.  By by Slaanesh and all his lady demons......would you please upload standard meshes for CBBE classic (or curvy or slim or just pick one) and basic UNP at the least?!  I hate Bodyslide seven days out of the week (twice as much on Tuesdays) and despite setting my body mesh to default CBBE classic (and totally fouling up the custom meshes for two of my other characters no doubt) and building everything in Bodyslide (as per the instructions linked to in the description) harnesses, chastity belts, cuffs, nipple piercings, boots and gloves are still not showing up on my test character. 

Yes, I re-downloaded both Assets and Expansion before testing this. Yes, I did make sure to install the CBBE versions. Yes, I made sure that I was using the CBBE version of Bodyslide.  No, the meshes aren't showing up in my Mod Organizer overwrite folder.  Yes, everything in Bodyslide worked fine; or at least it didn't give me any errors.  No, I don't have the faintest fucking clue how Bodyslide is supposed to do this despite spending an hour over the weekend watching videos about it.  Am I slightly pissed off at this point? What gave you the clue........

I've authored so many Sliders,

So I use Mod Organizer but never bothered with integrating Bodyslide into Mod Organizer.

Likely the destination of your files "nifs" have gone into the standard Skyrim\Data\Meshes directory basically in the wrong folder as Mod Organizer will ignore it.

What I do is simply make a folder in the Mod Organizer "Mod" folder called "Bodyslide Meshes"

Using basic computing skills in Windows I simply move the meshes folder from Skyrims Data directory over to my Bodyslides folder in Mod Organizer.

Also I just load up Bodyslide from the Data\Calientee Folder....I added the executable to the taskbar as well.

Makes things easy.

Basically though your meshes are not exporting to a Mod Organizer folder so that's why they don't show up in game.

Thank you both; holding ctrl and manually selecting the folders seems to have fixed it.  I've looked across all three hard drives and I cannot for the life of me find the meshes from the last two times I've built them. I run skyrim on a SSD rather than the HDD that all the rest of my steam library is on and after your reply Gameplayer I thought they might have ended up there by mistake.

i have now installed bodyslide but how do i build the meshes

See http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19865-devious-devices-assets/?p=1741728 for a brief explanation with screenshots. Know which body you have installed before you start.

Just started getting this error message after installing the most recent build, frequently in a pop-up:

"An error has occurred with your installation of Devious Devices.  Please check the log for more information.  Error text: WearingConflictingDevice received none argument."

I'm at a loss as to what it's trying to tell me, have reviewed my papyrus log and do not see this error in it?  I would greatly appreciate any guidance on how to correct this error, thanks in advance.

That's from Deviously Cursed Loot playing up with the Bound Slaves.

There's a fix you can find if you browse through the semi-recent posts in the DCL topic.

Thank you Very Much, HyperonicX!!!

Guest Flobalob

Yes, before the update it was fixed like that, or by opening racemenu, then changing location.

With the update it's more or less permanent. I have more or less solved it by disabling chastity bra in cursed loot, I hope my char won't have one with another mod.

I too have disabled the chastity bra because it just  looks awful now. I tried several different bodies in bodyslide but it was just the same.

I hope they fix that soon.

My armbinders and restrictive gloves are not matching up with my body (7B Bombshell). I'm trying to use Outfit Studio to tweak this, but no matter which nif files I load and edit, nothing changes. Can anyone tell me which ones I'm supposed to edot?  Here's the locations I'm using:

Armbinder: D:\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Mod Organizer\mods\Devious Devices Assets 3.0d\meshes\devious\devices

Gloves: D:\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Mod Organizer\mods\Devious Devices Assets 3.0d\CalienteTools\BodySlide\ShapeData\DeviousDevicesAssetsUUNP\RestrictiveGloves

(The only other restrictive glove NIFs I can find are Koffi's 1st person NIFs.)

In the description I read: "This is a collection of BDSM-themed gear and devices for CBBE-HDT (Bodyslide) and UUNP female bodies."

Does this mean that e.g. UNP petite could also work? Because it is a variation of UUNP? Or does it only look correct for this exact body?

UUNP isn't a body itself; it's essentially the collective term for the UNP family compatible section of bodyslide. Building the meshes in bodyslide is now a requirement of all the devious mods, whichever body you use, so if you build them for the UUNP - UNP Petite preset they should fit.

I found my problem. I use Ningheim Race and the body is different from UNP. I think I'll try to copy the meshes.

My armbinders and restrictive gloves are not matching up with my body (7B Bombshell). I'm trying to use Outfit Studio to tweak this, but no matter which nif files I load and edit, nothing changes. Can anyone tell me which ones I'm supposed to edot? 

You're supposed to use either CBBE HDT or UUNP (which CAN generate a 7B body shape!). ;)

We do not support using DD items with any other body.

I am having some difficulty updating to 3.0d.  I have 2.9 installed with no problems, Integration 3.3 and expansion 2.0 all installed properly, yet whenever I attempt to upgrade to Assets 3.0d, I either get an installation error, or the files do not install correctly. 

I am using NMM to install, and when it attempts to upgrade, 2.9 uninstalls just fine, but upon installing 3.0d, I get an error saying "Devious Devices: Assets // The mod was not activated. // Install //"  If I then try to install 3.0d again, the installation completes, but NMM can't locate the files.  Assets.ESM can't be located by either NMM or LOOT, bodyslide can't find the files to build presets, and I've done a file search through my PC to find where they are being installed, to no avail.

The archive contains all the necessary files, i just can't figure out why NMM isn't able to install them into the correct directories.  If I reinstall 2.9, everything works great again.  Any ideas on how to fix this?  

Should I try uninstalling Assets, Integration, Expansion, and Cursed Loot, then reinstalling them in that order?  Would that make a difference potentially? Thanks in advance.

New to the whole Loverslab scene, so forgive me if this is easily accessible somewhere.

I absolutely LOVE the extreme hobble dress animations, especially the sneak. Is there any way to apply those anims to other clothes, or even make the sneak anim the default sneak?

It's not a good idea. Those animations were designed for extremely slow speeds. Using them with normal clothes that don't force you into slower-than-walk speed causes them to look like they're on fast-forward ^^

New to the whole Loverslab scene, so forgive me if this is easily accessible somewhere.

I absolutely LOVE the extreme hobble dress animations, especially the sneak. Is there any way to apply those anims to other clothes, or even make the sneak anim the default sneak?

It's not a good idea. Those animations were designed for extremely slow speeds. Using them with normal clothes that don't force you into slower-than-walk speed causes them to look like they're on fast-forward ^^

Ah damn, okay. I've been looking for a sexy sneak anim for awhile and thought the hobble dress sneak was perfect

My armbinders and restrictive gloves are not matching up with my body (7B Bombshell). I'm trying to use Outfit Studio to tweak this, but no matter which nif files I load and edit, nothing changes. Can anyone tell me which ones I'm supposed to edot? 

You're supposed to use either CBBE HDT or UUNP (which CAN generate a 7B body shape!). ;)

We do not support using DD items with any other body.

I'm confused. I thought all 7B bodies were UUNP? And if UUNP can generate a 7B body type... does that mean I can use bodyslide instead of studio? If so... I cannot find the armbinder there, and the gloves still do not match 7B Bombshell.

As far as I can tell, these are the only two models that mess up, which is why I was going to tweak them individually. Normally I'm a lazy person, so I just want plug and play mods.  :shy:  So in trying to looking around for other UUNP bodies that are similar I find... very confusing Google results, none of which are like "Hey dummy, here's a list of which bodies are considered part of the UUNP group".

CBBE, UUNP, and 7B are three different base bodies. Three unique sets of geometry with a unique default shape that people made because they wanted a different body than the one that came in vanilla Skyrim. The problem (that you're experiencing now) is that clothing made for one doesn't fit the other. Bodyslide is a set of deformers applied to the base body (example: CBBE) to change it's shape. The bonus is that if an outfit for a particular base body is set up for bodyslide, it inherits the changes applied to that base body. Finally, a base body (again, say CBBE) can have a deformer that mashes it in to the approximate shape of another base body. So CBBE clothing on a CBBE body can be made to look sort of like UUNP, 7B, vanilla, or whatever.

The problem is that no matter how well you distort one base to look like another, they'll all behave slightly differently. Put a 7B body in a CBBE bodysuit and things will go wrong when you move the character around. Or when you use deformers to change your base body shape, they won't be inherited by the outfit. Or HDT boob jiggle will explode.

So to answer your question of which bodies are part of the UUNP group: UUNP is, full stop. UUNP itself might be able to be smooshed around to look like another body, but you need UUNP as a base body *and* UUNP based clothes with bodyslide support first. Then follow Bodyslide's guides to getting the figure and clothes to your taste.

CBBE, UUNP, and 7B are three different base bodies. Three unique sets of geometry with a unique default shape that people made because they wanted a different body than the one that came in vanilla Skyrim. The problem (that you're experiencing now) is that clothing made for one doesn't fit the other. Bodyslide is a set of deformers applied to the base body (example: CBBE) to change it's shape. The bonus is that if an outfit for a particular base body is set up for bodyslide, it inherits the changes applied to that base body. Finally, a base body (again, say CBBE) can have a deformer that mashes it in to the approximate shape of another base body. So CBBE clothing on a CBBE body can be made to look sort of like UUNP, 7B, vanilla, or whatever.

The problem is that no matter how well you distort one base to look like another, they'll all behave slightly differently. Put a 7B body in a CBBE bodysuit and things will go wrong when you move the character around. Or when you use deformers to change your base body shape, they won't be inherited by the outfit. Or HDT boob jiggle will explode.

So to answer your question of which bodies are part of the UUNP group: UUNP is, full stop. UUNP itself might be able to be smooshed around to look like another body, but you need UUNP as a base body *and* UUNP based clothes with bodyslide support first. Then follow Bodyslide's guides to getting the figure and clothes to your taste.

OK, thank you for the thorough explanation. So, back to my confusion about UUNP... when I google things like "skyrim UUNP body" I see results for body sliders and armor, but no base mod. What am I doing (or expecting) wrong here?

when I google things like "skyrim UUNP body" I see results for body sliders and armor, but no base mod. What am I doing (or expecting) wrong here?

The base mod for UUNP is BodySlide. UUNP is one of the options you can pick when installing it. It isn't actually a body, it's a collection of bodyslide presets that approximate various UNP-family bodies, like UNP, UNPetite, UNPB, 7Base etc. You can build one of the presets to use as your body replacer, or edit/combine them to make your own, and then you can build outfits (if they have UUNP slider sets) to fit that preset - though how well it fits depends on the slider set and the shape the outfit was originally made for.

Check out the nexus bodyslide page for more information.

when I google things like "skyrim UUNP body" I see results for body sliders and armor, but no base mod. What am I doing (or expecting) wrong here?

The base mod for UUNP is BodySlide. UUNP is one of the options you can pick when installing it. It isn't actually a body, it's a collection of bodyslide presets that approximate various UNP-family bodies, like UNP, UNPetite, UNPB, 7Base etc. You can build one of the presets to use as your body replacer, or edit/combine them to make your own, and then you can build outfits (if they have UUNP slider sets) to fit that preset - though how well it fits depends on the slider set and the shape the outfit was originally made for.

Ok, so I don't even need a base body mod? Body slide builds it?

Ok, so I don't even need a base body mod? Body slide builds it?

Yes. :)

Can someone please help me? Nothing is visible when i equip it, but when i drop them from my inventory they are visible on the floor. For example whenever i equipped the harness only the part around my characters necks shows, but everything below her neck is just naked body. 

Can someone please help me? Nothing is visible when i equip it, but when i drop them from my inventory they are visible on the floor. For example whenever i equipped the harness only the part around my characters necks shows, but everything below her neck is just naked body. 

OK, thank you for the thorough explanation. So, back to my confusion about UUNP... when I google things like "skyrim UUNP body" I see results for body sliders and armor, but no base mod. What am I doing (or expecting) wrong here?

This is mostly true. However 7B like many other bodies is a derivative of the UNP shape. To step by step this answer. At first there were (for simplicities sake) two bodies. CBBE and UNP. 

Then people wanted certain alterations, so we got derivatives of these shapes like UNPB, UNP7B, CBBE Curvy etc etc.

Those are for the most part now redundant as we have CBBE and UUNP BodySlide.

The key difference between the above two is initial base shape/ aesthetic and poly count.

• Pick one, then grab bodyslide, use bodyslide sliders to shape chosen body to your personal liking, creating your very own custom body.

• You've created your own preset based on either CBBE or UUNP. (Save this as such).

• Now whenever you download an equipment mod, if it supports bodyslide for your chosen body (cbbe/uunp) then you can download the mod.

• Copy/ Install the caliente bodyslide files into your bodyslide installation,

• Copy the remaining mod files into your skyrim installation or if you're using a mod manager let it do it's thing.

• Then in bodyslide you can select your saved body/preset (Top left dropdown),

• Batch build the newly added groups/outfits from the mod. (Top right empty box, lets you select groups and outfits).
  • This will shape & create those outfits to fit your body along with any changes specific to your custom body.

For any first time bodyslide help, I suggest finding one of the many tutorials here, video tutorials on youtube and on the bodyslide nexus page.