it shows "programme error:please initialize at least one of zadkeywords/zbfkeywords" whenever I load my saves or start a new game.

I'v installed assets,expansion,intergration,loot,restrained,regulations,helpless,captures,captured dream,deviant life.sad.png

I donno whitch mod goes in error.sad.png

help,please.

it shows "programme error:please initialize at least one of zadkeywords/zbfkeywords" whenever I load my saves or start a new game.

I'v installed assets,expansion,intergration,loot,restrained,regulations,helpless,captures,captured dream,deviant life.sad.png

help,please.

Then the obvious thing to do is load only DD Assets and Expansion. If that is okay then load those two plus Integration. Add the others one at a time until you find the problem. Also make sure you have all the dependencies for each of those mods.

help,please.

Then the obvious thing to do is load only DD Assets and Expansion. If that is okay then load those two plus Integration. Add the others one at a time until you find the problem. Also make sure you have all the dependencies for each of those mods.

thx bro,I'll try.

Been having this weird issue where when I equip the black chastity corset with a chastity belt, the belt part of the corset never shows.

I've been checking all conflicts and whatnot, but I haven't found anything wrong.

I've rebuilt the meshes using bodyslide, and still nothing.

There are no error messages or anything, but I'll post my papyrus log regardless.

Papyrus.0.log

i want to make the nipple piercings larger with calientes Outfit Studio. when i move the slider, the piercings also move in space. i cant prevent that moving and cant find a way to bring them back to their original Position with the larger scale. anybody knows how to handle this ?  (my english is not so good to read all the tuts andd guides and i did not find that matter).)

I use UUNP HDT Body but the devices are not avaliable for my Bodies! The list of bodies is not available if I choose an HDT accessory, I can only create those that are not HDT, is this normal?

Uh, i don't think so. I have very little experience with bodyslide, but i had no problem to build everything for UNP HDT. I chose the body first, though. Then the preset, then the groups to build.

I use UUNP HDT Body but the devices are not avaliable for my Bodies! The list of bodies is not available if I choose an HDT accessory, I can only create those that are not HDT, is this normal?

Uh, i don't think so. I have very little experience with bodyslide, but i had no problem to build everything for UNP HDT. I chose the body first, though. Then the preset, then the groups to build.

I do the same but when I choose one HDT Device, the body disappears. That has happened to me before but because the armor was CBBE not UUNP, It had never happened to me with UUNP accessories, what should I do?   :(

Hey guys. For some reason half of the DD items are not showing. No visual artwork at all, but in case of restrictive or pony boots I have also the feet on my character become invisible. Other items having no visual effect: harness, cuffs (on arms and legs. If a complete set of body cuffs is worn, only the neck cuff is visible), corsets, upper body items besides just collars, nipple peircings, chastity belts. What draws properly: yoke, hand binder, all sorts of gags, iron circle boots, collars, blindfolds.

I have DD assets 3.0. Any ideas what might be causing it?

Hey guys. For some reason half of the DD items are not showing. No visual artwork at all, but in case of restrictive or pony boots I have also the feet on my character become invisible. Other items having no visual effect: harness, cuffs (on arms and legs. If a complete set of body cuffs is worn, only the neck cuff is visible), corsets, upper body items besides just collars, nipple peircings, chastity belts. What draws properly: yoke, hand binder, all sorts of gags, iron circle boots, collars, blindfolds.

You didn't run Bodyslide to create those items to fit the body you are using.

I do the same but when I choose one HDT Device, the body disappears. That has happened to me before but because the armor was CBBE not UUNP, It had never happened to me with UUNP accessories, what should I do?   :(

Did you try to build it anyways? If that doesn't work i have no clue, like i said... i'm really everything else than an expert in bodyslide.

You didn't run Bodyslide to create those items to fit the body you are using.

ok, thanks

When I run bodyslide to adjust the items the textures on the restraints look "weird" and not as clean as before.

Here's an example of what it does on a chastity belt : http://xpiroro.free.fr/pic/cb.jpg

Any idea what causes this and how to fix the problem ? Thank you =)

They changed the texture they used. It's not a "problem", it's a change in the artwork.

However the textures appear neat on the items when they are displayed in the inventory, that's what made me think it was a bug.

When I run bodyslide to adjust the items the textures on the restraints look "weird" and not as clean as before.

Here's an example of what it does on a chastity belt : http://xpiroro.free.fr/pic/cb.jpg

Any idea what causes this and how to fix the problem ? Thank you =)

They changed the texture they used. It's not a "problem", it's a change in the artwork.

However the textures appear neat on the items when they are displayed in the inventory, that's what made me think it was a bug.

They didn't update the "inventory" version of the item to use the new texture is all.

Hope someone can help me out here. I've looked at the requirements for this mod and saw how Bodyslide / Outfit Studio is in this list. Now to my knowledge, the game can't load Bodyslide because there isn't an esp or esm. So how exactly is Bodyslide a requirement then? I'd like to use Devious Devices Assets because a few others I want have this as being required. Set me straight anyone?

Hope someone can help me out here. I've looked at the requirements for this mod and saw how Bodyslide / Outfit Studio is in this list. Now to my knowledge, the game can't load Bodyslide because there isn't an esp or esm. So how exactly is Bodyslide a requirement then? I'd like to use Devious Devices Assets because a few others I want have this as being required. Set me straight anyone?

Bodyslide is a tool, somewhat like FNIS, that you need to use outside the game.

Requirement is not always the same than dependency as a file master. You could install mods and play the game without building items in BodySlide. However, some of them would be completely invisible - including the body part they were assigned to - and most of them would clipping with your PC and NPC bodies etc.

BodySlide does install an ESP file to load order for RaceMenu morphs, if that option is used. That file is naturally not a master for this mod.

BodySlide does install an ESP file to load order for RaceMenu morphs, if that option is used. That file is naturally not a master for this mod.

Hmmm, maybe is should be made a master. Not because it's needed but the missing master check might give people the clue they need to run Bodyslide in the first place.

Perhaps it could just be checked for though (File "RaceMenuMorphs.esp" or "RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp" not found, did you run Bodyslide?).

I fixed it by booting up Bodyslide. I found it on my computer under C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\CalienteTools\bodyslide
You will know you booted up the right program if on the top left corner under "Outfit/Body" it will have a selection of all your extra gear and clothes. Click the button on the bottom left "Batch Build", then click "build" and then "OK".
If your gear doesn't quite fit, feel free to tinker with settings either by re-installing CBBE or whatever you used and playing with the options till your gear and fun stuff fits. That's what i did, hope it helps you guys.

If your gear doesn't quite fit, feel free to tinker with settings either by re-installing CBBE or whatever you used and playing with the options till your gear and fun stuff fits. That's what i did, hope it helps you guys.

No need to reinstall. The second filed on left top under Outfit list manages body presets. If you build your body and items with the same preset, then they should fit just fine.

If you want to create your own preset, then store it in this list. Then build body and items with it.

Preset is used, when it is currently selected from the drop down list, while you run the Batch Build.

• 2 weeks later...