So I have a problem that I just can't seem to fix by myself.   When ever I put on most items from the mod they simply don't show up on my character,  none of the boots or gloves work or any of the leg and arm bands and about only half of the collars show,  and absolutly none of the chastity stuff shows up either.....although I have access to all the plugs.    when I "equip" any boots or gloves my hands and feet just disappear.    Please help.

You MUST build the items with Bodyslide now.

Authors please note: The "Usage" section of the Original Post needs to be updated to include "Build with Bodyslide", you cannot "Simply install" this mod any more.

So I have a problem that I just can't seem to fix by myself.   When ever I put on most items from the mod they simply don't show up on my character,  none of the boots or gloves work or any of the leg and arm bands and about only half of the collars show,  and absolutly none of the chastity stuff shows up either.....although I have access to all the plugs.    when I "equip" any boots or gloves my hands and feet just disappear.    Please help.

Authors please note: The "Usage" section of the Original Post needs to be updated to include "Build with Bodyslide", you cannot "Simply install" this mod any more.

:'(  that kinda kills the mod for me,  I have absolutly ZERO experience with bodyslide.

:'(  that kinda kills the mod for me,  I have absolutly ZERO experience with bodyslide.

I'd treat it as an opportunity to gain experience with bodyslide ^^

Do I have to use the bodyslide or do the mods that use this do it for me?   I just like playing the game with the gear and am not really interested in toying with things like bodyslide.

Do I have to use the bodyslide or do the mods that use this do it for me?   I just like playing the game with the gear and am not really interested in toying with things like bodyslide.

You do need to run it first. Just like FNIS.

Bodyslide has been widely used for years and these days is the leading standard when it comes to bodies. There's no getting away from it really. The sooner you get familiar with it, the less likely it is that another big mod or new Bethesda game will force you to learn it eventually.

But happily, there's like 12 bajillion tutorials available eeeeverywhere. And both in this topic and Deviosu Devices Expansion, people have posted simple instructions multiple times. It's very hard to miss them.

It can be a little alarming, opening it up and seeing hundreds of sliders. What do they all do? What do I do with all of this stuff? Am I supposed to know how this all works?

In actuality, it's really easy. You don't even have to touch a slider if you don't want to. They're just for minutely customizing how your body shape works. Just pick a preset and go.

1. Start up bodyslide. You'll be faced with a screen that looks like it could belong on an Apollo command console. Don't be afraid - you need to to two (2) things here.

1a. Pick a preset. In the upper right corner of the screen, just under Outfit/Body, is a drop-down menu labeled "Presets." I've got a custom one in this image, but you don't need to do that if you don't want to - just pick one of the defaults.

1b. In the lower right corner of the screen, there's a button labeled "batch build" next to a "build morphs" checkbox. Check the checkbox and press the button.

post-462261-0-15017100-1479699719_thumb.jpg

2. A popup will appear listing all of the items bodyslide can find. You can select individual items to add or subtract if you want, but if you're new to it all and don't want to fiddle with different outfits having different settings or something, just press the "build" button.

post-462261-0-21792300-1479699722_thumb.jpg

3. Since we're doing it this way, another screen will pop up listing some choices you actually do need to make. If you don't know what all of the options are, or if you don't have that specified body or skeleton, just stick with the defaults. Otherwise, set these radio toggles as appropriate. Then press "ok."

post-462261-0-28295700-1479699725_thumb.jpg

4. A popup will appear with a progress bar. Depending on your hard drive, RAM, and number of outfits you have installed that are bodyslide-compatible, this might take a couple of minutes to go through them all. Just wait patiently until it's done.

post-462261-0-43332900-1479699726_thumb.jpg

5. And you're done!

post-462261-0-39521200-1479699727_thumb.jpg

Hope this helps. If I've done something wrong in these instructions, sorry about that - I just started using bodyslide two days ago. I'm sure someone will be by to correct any mistakes I've made. :)

But happily, there's like 12 bajillion tutorials available eeeeverywhere. And both in this topic and Deviosu Devices Expansion, people have posted simple instructions multiple times. It's very hard to miss them.

Mostly they're video tutorials, which for me is sort of a turn-off. I'd rather have text with pictures. But yeah, there are, as you say, 12 bajillion tutorials out there. ;)

EDIT: I've never actually watched any of them, though, which is why there may be errors in this post. :(

It can be a little alarming, opening it up and seeing hundreds of sliders. What do they all do? What do I do with all of this stuff? Am I supposed to know how this all works?

In actuality, it's really easy. You don't even have to touch a slider if you don't want to. They're just for minutely customizing how your body shape works. Just pick a preset and go.

1. Start up bodyslide. You'll be faced with a screen that looks like it could belong on an Apollo command console. Don't be afraid - you need to to two (2) things here.

1a. Pick a preset. In the upper right corner of the screen, just under Outfit/Body, is a drop-down menu labeled "Presets." I've got a custom one in this image, but you don't need to do that if you don't want to - just pick one of the defaults.

1b. In the lower right corner of the screen, there's a button labeled "batch build" next to a "build morphs" checkbox. Check the checkbox and press the button.

attachicon.gifimg1.jpg

2. A popup will appear listing all of the items bodyslide can find. You can select individual items to add or subtract if you want, but if you're new to it all and don't want to fiddle with different outfits having different settings or something, just press the "build" button.

attachicon.gifimg2.jpg

3. Since we're doing it this way, another screen will pop up listing some choices you actually do need to make. If you don't know what all of the options are, or if you don't have that specified body or skeleton, just stick with the defaults. Otherwise, set these radio toggles as appropriate. Then press "ok."

attachicon.gifimg3.jpg

4. A popup will appear with a progress bar. Depending on your hard drive, RAM, and number of outfits you have installed that are bodyslide-compatible, this might take a couple of minutes to go through them all. Just wait patiently until it's done.

attachicon.gifimg4.jpg

5. And you're done!

attachicon.gifimg5.jpg

Hope this helps. If I've done something wrong in these instructions, sorry about that - I just started using bodyslide two days ago. I'm sure someone will be by to correct any mistakes I've made. :)

Mostly they're video tutorials, which for me is sort of a turn-off. I'd rather have text with pictures. But yeah, there are, as you say, 12 bajillion tutorials out there. ;)

EDIT: I've never actually watched any of them, though, which is why there may be errors in this post. :(

I know what you mean about watching videos, I just can't sit there and watch a 10 min long video that 10 simple pictures with instructions can replace. I've tried watching one yesterday to learn how to convert cbbe to unp so I can convert immersive jewelry mod to unp for myself but I just can't do it. Good things quite a few items work ok with unp from that mod until i finally gather enough strength to watch one of those.

attachicon.gifimg1.jpg

attachicon.gifimg2.jpg

attachicon.gifimg3.jpg

attachicon.gifimg4.jpg

5. And you're done!

attachicon.gifimg5.jpg

I would just like to add that if you are using Mod Organizer the created files will be in the Overwrite "folder" at the bottom of the left window. It's a good idea to create a new mod from these files by right clicking the Overwrite text. Name it something that you recognize, activate it and locate it near the end of your load order.

Hey guys, I'd like to note I'm having a problem myself, but I couldn't find if someone had reported it before (everything here lately seems to be about the Bodyslide change).

My problem is with Blindfolds. I keep mine set for the standard DD type. But when a blindfold is added, the setting automatically shifts to "Leech's" mode, turns the effect to a number you aren't supposed to be able to select, Zero, and refuses to let me change it. I go into the menu, change the settings (a single touch to the slider puts it back into proper parameters) and the game gives me the usual perspective reset as if it worked... But when I go back into the menu, it's right back to "Leech's mode" with that Zero influence. What's even funnier is it's not using EITHER mode, it seems to be using the dark fog effect, but it's not letting me select the type manually and ignoring those controls.

Any advice I've missed on this? Is this a known issue and I missed someone bringing it up? Is this really DDA, or should I be barking up DDI's tree about this? Thanks in advance!

Hey guys, I'd like to note I'm having a problem myself, but I couldn't find if someone had reported it before (everything here lately seems to be about the Bodyslide change).

My problem is with Blindfolds. I keep mine set for the standard DD type. But when a blindfold is added, the setting automatically shifts to "Leech's" mode, turns the effect to a number you aren't supposed to be able to select, Zero, and refuses to let me change it. I go into the menu, change the settings (a single touch to the slider puts it back into proper parameters) and the game gives me the usual perspective reset as if it worked... But when I go back into the menu, it's right back to "Leech's mode" with that Zero influence. What's even funnier is it's not using EITHER mode, it seems to be using the dark fog effect, but it's not letting me select the type manually and ignoring those controls.

Any advice I've missed on this? Is this a known issue and I missed someone bringing it up? Is this really DDA, or should I be barking up DDI's tree about this? Thanks in advance!

That's very strange (also wrong topic, it's a question for Integration). Is it only on your current save or are you able to reproduce it on a new game as well?

just wanted to say thanks for taking support away from unp body and making this and everything that depends on it useless

UNP is still supported - through UUNP. I'm using the classic UNP preset myself and our devices work perfectly well with it.

The truth is static bodies are obsolete. The transition to Bodyslide (and UUNP) was a very deliberate decision to bring the framework up to modern standards. As you pointed out, many mods depend on the DD framework and we must make sure that it gives them room to evolve by embracing flexible functionality, not hold them back by clinging to obsolete and no longer popular solutions.

Neither did I until earlier this year, the current version nastily doesn't open to a default that allow you to pick a preset body that exactly matches the body you've been playing with (instead it defaults to an outfit :() so you have to first select a base body in the "Outfit/Body selector" (I suggest "Unified UNP Special") and then you will see the "Preset" drop down activated and there you can pick the exact body shape you had been using.

You can then press the "Build" button at the bottom and in a couple seconds or less that will be done. The last bit you need to do is select the "Build Morphs" checkbox and then press the "Batch Build" (Both are at the bottom left). You may have to select among some HDT and non HDT options after that and then it will churn for quite a while adjusting all the outfits to match the preset you selected.

Once done, if using MO you'll need to make a mod out of the files it added to the Overwrite folder. If using NMM or installed manually then there's nothing else you have to do but start the game.

Note that not once in those instructions did you have to even touch one of those sliders. Now if there's something about the preset you are using you'd like changed, that's where the sliders come in.

That's very strange (also wrong topic, it's a question for Integration). Is it only on your current save or are you able to reproduce it on a new game as well?

If it's for DDI, I'll carry it over there after I test the brainstorm that might be coming from a mod conflict with "Devious Devices Training". That said tho, it's when I start a new game (I abandoned the last save the moment the new patches came out).

(I suggest "Unified UNP Special") 

What exactly is UUNP Special? I've checked here and here and all I can tell is that it has something to do with vagina collisions/opening vagina. The scarequotes around the word 'working' and notes on partial functionality lead me to think it's incomplete somehow, or possibly buggy? And what does it have to do with the feet and hands settings in bodyslide?

(I suggest "Unified UNP Special") 

What exactly is UUNP Special? I've checked here and here and all I can tell is that it has something to do with vagina collisions/opening vagina. The scarequotes around the word 'working' and notes on partial functionality lead me to think it's incomplete somehow, or possibly buggy? And what does it have to do with the feet and hands settings in bodyslide?

No, the HDT vagina works. It's just a pain to get working. I'd call it an "advanced" feature.

If it's for DDI, I'll carry it over there after I test the brainstorm that might be coming from a mod conflict with "Devious Devices Training". That said tho, it's when I start a new game (I abandoned the last save the moment the new patches came out).

I just checked blindfolds in my game, I wasn't able to reproduce the issue. MCM settings worked correctly and I saw no glitches in the blindfold behaviour itself. I'm afraid that may be something specific to your setup. Possibly an outdated mod or some problem with MCM in general?

I just checked blindfolds in my game, I wasn't able to reproduce the issue. MCM settings worked correctly and I saw no glitches in the blindfold behaviour itself. I'm afraid that may be something specific to your setup. Possibly an outdated mod or some problem with MCM in general?

Don't worry about it. User error, it was "Devious Devices: Training" that did it. it was overriding the DDI settings on the blindfolds as part of "blindfold training". Once I disabled that, it worked fine, so my fault. Apologies.

Don't worry about it. User error, it was "Devious Devices: Training" that did it. it was overriding the DDI settings on the blindfolds as part of "blindfold training". Once I disabled that, it worked fine, so my fault. Apologies.

Oh okay! Thank you for following up ^^

I have this bug ... it was worse in older version.

Tested female/female

When a sexlab animation is launched when wearing an armbinder, sometimes the position of the character wearing armbinder and the other is switched...

In that case, the one not wearing the armbinder stands still while the other plays the wrong animation...

switching them via hotkey, makes thing worse...character with armbinder plays proper animation, the other instead, stands still but after the first character finish the animation second start animation and get stuck there forever.

This happens only wiith DD animation filters (the one that can be toggled off in mcm, but is needed to play armbinder animations).

Also Yoke animations sometimes plays armbinder animations.

As i said it was way worse in past versions now most are fixed but some bug remains.

It's actually worth the effort too

You don't say which Mod Manager you are using.  If using MO, just install Bodyslide and Outfit Manager like any other mod, selecting which body you use from the Mod's installer, ie CBBE or UUNP.  (Assuming you have a modded body!  If not, get one LOL)  Make sure it has a L/H Pane priority > your base body mod, ie below it when mods are sorted by priority

Then you need to set it up to run as an 'Executable'.  Open the installed mod from the L/H pane using the Explorer option.  Find the path in which bodyslide.exe sits.   Use the little green and blue cogwheel button up nr top left.    Create an executable name - I use a generic 'Bodyslide' so I can just change the target file when the mod is updated.  Open up the Executable options box, and point the file target settings at the path and the .exe.  It's fairly self evident within the box

Then after that's done, in the main 'run' box at top right, use the down arrow to see the options and select your new 'Bodyslide' executable.  'Run' that, and after that it's fairly plain sailing.  The pics in the posts above show what should appear and you can select the groups that show up, and see which ones have the DD items in them and the relevant presets available -  as long as you actually use the latest DD mod updates, the ones that actually have all the bodyslide presets included  :)

Then it's as simple as following the instructions given.  The big batch 'Build' button is your friend

Only remaining quirk is that you'll have some files appear in your MO 'Overwrite' folder.  Use them to create a mod called whatever you like for ease of use, and leave it as the last priority in the SxLab mods you have in your L/H Pane and below your base body mod

I hadn't used Bodyslide for SxLab items before this and it's worth the effort to make it work, as the finished product is very much improved on what went before

Hope that helps you, or anyone else maybe using MO 

attachicon.gifimg1.jpg

attachicon.gifimg2.jpg

attachicon.gifimg3.jpg

attachicon.gifimg4.jpg

5. And you're done!

attachicon.gifimg5.jpg

Thanks alot <3  I did this step 4 step and it's all working again.   Also I agree about the "video guides".  I'm still a fan of a good old written explination.  ^_^

I have this bug ... it was worse in older version.

Tested female/female

When a sexlab animation is launched when wearing an armbinder, sometimes the position of the character wearing armbinder and the other is switched...

In that case, the one not wearing the armbinder stands still while the other plays the wrong animation...

switching them via hotkey, makes thing worse...character with armbinder plays proper animation, the other instead, stands still but after the first character finish the animation second start animation and get stuck there forever.

This happens only wiith DD animation filters (the one that can be toggled off in mcm, but is needed to play armbinder animations).

Also Yoke animations sometimes plays armbinder animations.

As i said it was way worse in past versions now most are fixed but some bug remains.

Thank you, I'll add it onto our mountain of filter issues ^^

The good news is that we are planning on decoupling our system from ZAP and developing our own filter so we can control it better and fix the bugs but I cannot give an ETA on that just yet.