I already tried to overwrite XPMS by XPMSE but it didn't changed anything, same T pose and crash (and I ran FNIS and LOOT).

Before using bodyslide my character wasn't stuck in T-Pose yes. I don't think DD is the problem but I will try to remove them.

Do not overwrite XPMS. Replace it with XPMSE, entirely.

Didn't FNIS report give you any warnings?

I already tried to overwrite XPMS by XPMSE but it didn't changed anything, same T pose and crash (and I ran FNIS and LOOT).

Before using bodyslide my character wasn't stuck in T-Pose yes. I don't think DD is the problem but I will try to remove them.

Do not overwrite XPMS. Replace it with XPMSE, entirely.

Didn't FNIS report give you any warnings?

I didn't noticed something special 

EDIT : I reinstalled all UNP body and XPMSE and it worked. Thank's.

So I was just checking out the amputation mod. It's good but the gruesomeness isn't really my thing. The helplessness is interesting though which got me thinking. Has the DD team ever considered something similiar. Eg: 

dog-girl-catgirl-pet-play-walking-on-all

There are crawling anims but they'd need to be adjusted so the hands/feet are closer to the shoulders/ass...

Biggest problem, I think, would probably be sexlab anims to go with it. 

Since I know a lot of people have been having issues with bodyslide and creating the items and my suggestion of making a basic set for download was ignored I have made 2 sets of the items using standard presets:

Set 1 used the CBBE HDT body with the CBBE v3.2 preset

Set 2 used the Unified UNP HDT body with the UUNP-UNPB body preset

Each contains the all of the DD items, just drop the folder into the Data folder. It also includes a copy of the nude body but you will have to place that in the proper folder yourself. I have not tested these myself as I have my own presets that I use but they should work as the mesh files are there.

They are available for download with the Captured Dreams files (separate flies from the CD mod).

I keep getting the message that my version of Devious Assets is out of date, and MO says it's version 2.8.3.

The newest version is 3.0e and you probably have a mod that requires this newer version. If you update DDa remember also update the other DD mods (like DDi, DDx).

I know the newest version is 3.0e, that's what I downloaded. I'm still getting that message though.

That's weird. I don't have this problem and the download link loads the 3.0e version.

You are using MO so check if some other mod overwrites the DDa. You can see this by double clicking the mod in the left column and checking the tab called conflicts. There shouldn't be any conflicting files in the list.

If there are no conflicts then you most likely have an older version of DDa installed and should reinstall the 3.0e version.

You're right, no conflicts, but I took a look at the readme file and this is what it said:

DEVIOUS DEVICES: ASSETS Version 3.0
for TES V: Skyrim
Meshes by Zadil and Koffii. Slider sets by Gameplayer (UUNP) and Pincopallino (CBBE)

DESCRIPTION

This is a collection of BDSM-themed gear and devices for CBBE-HDT (Bodyslide) and UUNP female bodies.

A comprehensive list of mods that use these devices can be found here:
http://www.loverslab.com/topic/30855-devious-skyrim/?do=findComment&comment=770752

INSTALLATION

Install with mod manager of your choice.

REQUIREMENTS

Bodyslide and Outfit Studio: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49015/?
SexLab: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/150-skyrim-sexlab-sex-animation-framework-v159c-updated-oct-3rd/

KNOWN ISSUES

Headgear (gags, blingfold,...) may not always fit perfectly depending on the character's race and facial features.
Minor clipping and/or deformation issues may occur when the character assumes extreme poses or performs certain movements.

-Frequently Asked Questions-

Q: How do I access or use these devices?
A: Devious Devices: Assets is a modder's resource and doesn't place the items ingame nor assign them or provide support for custom ingame behaviour. The resources are meant to be used by the Devious Devices Integration framework and content mods making use of the framework. Any issues with such should thus be referred to the respective mod author.

Q: Why is a certain device not working properly?
A: See question #1.

Q: Why do some devices not fit my player character?
You probably forgot to use Bodyslide to build the items. That or you are not using one of the supported body mods. Other body types are not supported and may/will cause visual anomalies.

Q: Will there ever be support for males/beast races?
A: No.

Q: Will there ever be support for additional bodies?
A: CBBE-HDT and UUNP are the most widely used and the most versatile body mods available for Skyrim. There is hardly any good reason to use another body. Given the stage in Skyrim's lifescycle, it is very unlikely to see a new body mod getting released with the potential to surpass either CBBE's or UUNP's popularity. We also do no want to continue support for older fixed-shape body mods, as this would dramatically increase our modellers' workload for very little gain. You can use Bodyslide to generate any body shape you wish, so there is no point in supporting a fixed-shape body.

Q: Can I use these items in my own mod?
A: Yes, but please do not merge/repack/redistribute or use its contents for other purposes without expressed permission.

Q: Can I make suggestions regarding future content?
A: This mod is considered final. No new content will be added to it. New assets will be added to Devious Devices Expansion only.

CREDITS

Min
for his outstanding and ongoing work on the Integration mod

Koffii
for contributing additional high quality meshes & textures

Zaz Chris & Xaz
for providing complementary animations to some devices

Coopervane
for his assistance regarding nif shader parameters & mod maintenance

Gameplayer
for the UUNP Slidersets

Pincopallino
for the CBBE Slidersets

All DD modders and beta testers
for their time and efforts

CHANGELOG

- Removed: UNP and CBBE Curvy body support.
- Added: UUNP and CBBE-HDT Bodyslide slider sets. Bodyslide is now a requirement for this mod.

- Other: phased out UNPB support in favour of UNP support
- Tweak: reworked UNPB assets to fit the UNP body
- Added: Restrictive items (corset, gloves, collar)
- Added: Iron Yoke
- Tweak: changed armbinder/yoke slot from 33/59 to 46
- Tweak: changed vaginal plug slot from 54 to 57
- Tweak: changed nipple piercing slot from 56 to 51
- Tweak: changed vaginal piercing slot from 51 to 50

- Fixed: Belt Padded (Open) wold mesh path
- Fixed: missing Leather Posture Collar scriptInstance armor record
- Added: hood, gloves, suit keywords

- Added: nipple piercings (soulgem)
- Added: vaginal piercings (soulgem)
- Tweak: consolidated gag meshes
- Fixed: FOMOD installer file priorities

- Other: Removed optional 1st person fix

- Added: posture collar (leather)
- Tweak: enhanced padded cuffs texture
- Other: BAIN & FOMOD installer support

v2.7.5
- Added: several new 2d book graphics
- Tweak: overhauled shader parameters
- Fixed: inconsistent mesh normals
- Fixed: reversed padded collar uvs
- Other: UNPB support resumed

v2.7.0
- Added: body harness
- Added: leather cuffs
- Added: blindfold
- Added: panel gag (open) version
- Added: panel gag plug (misc object)
- Added: gag variations without harness straps
- Added: padded chastity belt without backplate
- Added: separate vaginal & anal versions of existing plugs
- Tweak: armbinder split into separate sleeve and collar items
- Tweak: added buckle & padlock to leather collar mesh
- Tweak: revised overall item reflectivity
- Tweak: some plugs & posture collar texture adjustments
- Tweak: devices now wearable by Skeletons, Elders & Manakins
- Tweak: weight/value/text adjustments to several devices
- Tweak: misc adjustments to world object nif parameters
- Tweak: device name changes for better inventory organization
- Tweak: several changes to file structure and CK armor setup
- Tweak: cleared devices of unnecessary keywords
- Fixed: metal stud placement on armbinder mesh
- Fixed: some faulty normal map textures
- Other: UNPB support officially discontinued

v2.6.2
- Added: 3 harness gags
- Added: new keywords
- Tweak: fixed compatibility between cuffs and armbinder

v2.6.0
- Added: armbinder
- Added: a few new keywords
- Tweak: items names (IDs left untouched)
- Tweak: inventory appearance of items
- Tweak: inflatable plug glossiness
- Fixed: normal tangents of nif files
- Fixed: world models not displaying properly inside the CK

v2.5.0
- Added: several texture variants of the soulgem plug
- Added: 'zad_HasPlugs' keyword
- Other: introduced Sexlab dependency

v2.0.1
- Fixed: dirty keyword reference

v2.0.0
- Added: chastity bra, cuffs, posture collar, soulgem plugs
- Tweak: overhauled textures and several mesh edits
- Tweak: objects assigned different object IDs
- Tweak: plugs are now interchangeable between belts
- Fixed: belt clipping issue around belly area (CBBE)
- Other: made into an esm resource pack

v1.2.0
- Added: new belt with custom plugs
- Fixed: weight interpolation error affecting cbbe version

v1.1.0
- Tweak: chastity belts are now craftable and interactive
- Tweak: attachments are now separate objects
- Tweak: changed location of contents (Arcanaeum)
- Other: mod now requires the Zaz Animation Pack

v1.0.1
- Tweak: belts now occupy body slot 49 instead of 52

v1.0.0
- Initial release

Oh, and everything shows up just fine in bodyslide.

Yah I have a problem, the meshes work and it all shows in the inventory, but the textures are missing from some of the models... Most.... It worked before but when I updated it, it didnt work, redownloaded all devious devices, no luck. Im sure the meshes are there, just the textures are invisible..

I'm not taking the risk of putting it in the Data folder aswell..

Help?

Yah I have a problem, the meshes work and it all shows in the inventory, but the textures are missing from some of the models... Most.... It worked before but when I updated it, it didnt work, redownloaded all devious devices, no luck. Im sure the meshes are there, just the textures are invisible..

Help?

Did you run BodySlide, after updating to current versions of Devious Devices mods?

Help?

Did you run BodySlide, after updating to current versions of Devious Devices mods?

Oh I have to? I'm not really trained in Bodyslide so I'm not sure what to do...

So, I read some post on my problem about miss textures, but i cant see boots, cuffs, chasity bra, etc. Anyone know the way to solve that?

You have not created them in BodySlide. Check my signature for quick tutorial. There are other tutorials around the forum as well.

So, I read some post on my problem about miss textures, but i cant see boots, cuffs, chasity bra, etc. Anyone know the way to solve that?

You have not created them in BodySlide. Check my signature for quick tutorial. There are other tutorials around the forum as well.

Actually I solved I haha, I didnt press the modorganizer button when downloading it on nmm

Hello. I'm not sure that's the right topic for posting that but I have some issue with DD mod.

The first is the npc character animation for arm restrain seems not working properly :

The second is it seems there is some missing texture with eyebrow

I already have brow high resolution. Do I need additionnel eye brow mod ?

Thanks for your help.

Hello. I'm not sure that's the right topic for posting that but I have some issue with DD mod.

The first is the npc character animation for arm restrain seems not working properly :

Thanks for your help.

For the first problem, make sure the number of "slotted NPCs" in the devious devices MCM is set to a number greater than one. It is set to zero by default, which means devices will not function fully on any NPCs. If you have, for example, three NPCs wearing devices in one area, you would need the setting to be at least three. After changing the setting you may need to leave the area and return for it to take effect.

For the second problem, this is a tint mask issue with the deviously cursed loot mod. It has been reported in the cursed loot support thread, but I don't know if Kimy has confirmed it will be fixed in a future update.

Thanks for your help.

Also for the first problem if you are using DD, if you installed with a mod organizer there is a chance that you might have accidentally forgotten to press a button when installing the DD mods. I believed it was cursed loot which you needed to press a button when installing it to allow it to install on a mod organizer. 

Thanks for your help.

For the first problem, make sure the number of "slotted NPCs" in the devious devices MCM is set to a number greater than one. It is set to zero by default, which means devices will not function fully on any NPCs. If you have, for example, three NPCs wearing devices in one area, you would need the setting to be at least three. After changing the setting you may need to leave the area and return for it to take effect.

For the second problem, this is a tint mask issue with the deviously cursed loot mod. It has been reported in the cursed loot support thread, but I don't know if Kimy has confirmed it will be fixed in a future update.

Thanks, the first issue is solved.

Thanks for your help.

Also for the first problem if you are using DD, if you installed with a mod organizer there is a chance that you might have accidentally forgotten to press a button when installing the DD mods. I believed it was cursed loot which you needed to press a button when installing it to allow it to install on a mod organizer.

I installed with NMM and I have Cursed loot. But thanks.

After i updated all devious assets , integration and expansion  i started to recive error massage about wearing conflicting device 

============================================================
[01/13/2017 - 08:36:30PM] [Zad] (((ERROR))): WearingConflictingDevice received none argument.
[01/13/2017 - 08:36:30PM] ============================================================

any1 can help?

After i updated all devious assets , integration and expansion  i started to recive error massage about wearing conflicting device 

============================================================

[01/13/2017 - 08:36:30PM] [Zad] (((ERROR))): WearingConflictingDevice received none argument.

[01/13/2017 - 08:36:30PM] ============================================================

any1 can help?

This is most likely an issue with updating cursed loot http://www.loverslab.com/topic/33986-deviously-cursed-loot-v58-2016-11-17/?p=1739505

(Kinda hard to tell without the lines around the error, if it refers to Bound Girls it is the cursed loot)

Hello,

I am currently experiencing a weird issue involving devious devices. When I select them in my inventory, they don't display on the right of the menu. All sounds then stop, and after a short while the game freezes. This isn't just this mod, it's others as well, but this is the mod that it happens to the most. After a while it'll unfreeze then all of the aforementioned missing sounds will play at once.

Do you think it might be a mesh issue? In papyrus there is a lot of spam regarding iddelibs.psc. As well as FNIS.

Here's the log:

[01/19/2017 - 03:21:37PM] Papyrus log opened (PC)
[01/19/2017 - 03:21:37PM] Function GetEffectMagnitudes in the empty state on type Ingredient does not exist. Function will not be flagged as callable from tasklets.
[01/19/2017 - 03:21:37PM] Update budget: 1.200000ms (Extra tasklet budget: 1.200000ms, Load screen budget: 500.000000ms)
[01/19/2017 - 03:21:37PM] Memory page: 128 (min) 512 (max) 76800 (max total)
[01/19/2017 - 03:21:50PM] Cannot open store for class "follower3dnpc", missing file?
[01/19/2017 - 03:21:52PM] Cannot open store for class "HR_LeashedMEScript", missing file?
[01/19/2017 - 03:21:52PM] Cannot open store for class "HR_HairColToArmorScript", missing file?
[01/19/2017 - 03:21:52PM] Cannot open store for class "HR_DisableHeadTrack", missing file?
[01/19/2017 - 03:21:52PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script CZHCADInitScript to CZMaintenanceQuest (1900C71C) because their base types do not match
[01/19/2017 - 03:21:53PM] Cannot open store for class "cdxframework", missing file?
[01/19/2017 - 03:21:55PM] Cannot open store for class "SLSF_CompatibilityScript", missing file?
[01/19/2017 - 03:21:55PM] Cannot open store for class "CDxCellController", missing file?
[01/19/2017 - 03:21:55PM] Cannot open store for class "pchswolfclubdaymoyl", missing file?
[01/19/2017 - 03:21:55PM] Cannot open store for class "slv_enforcerlocationcheck", missing file?
[01/19/2017 - 03:21:55PM] Cannot open store for class "slv_utiilities", missing file?
[01/19/2017 - 03:21:56PM] Cannot open store for class "PF_MariaBDSMSexPlug_0679FEFB", missing file?
[01/19/2017 - 03:21:56PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script PF_MariaBDSMSexPlug_0679FEFB to (4379FEFB) because their base types do not match
[01/19/2017 - 03:21:58PM] Cannot open store for class "vkjplaysubmissive", missing file?
[01/19/2017 - 03:21:58PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script vkjlib to vkjMQ (73026EC9) because their base types do not match
[01/19/2017 - 03:22:25PM] warning: Property Monitor on script _sdras_player attached to alias _SDRA_player on quest _SD_controller (58000D64) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/19/2017 - 03:22:25PM] ERROR: Property _SD_dreamerScript on script _sdras_player attached to alias _SDRA_player on quest _SD_controller (58000D64) cannot be bound because alias _SDRA_dreamer on quest _SD_dream (5803E470) is not the right type
[01/19/2017 - 03:22:25PM] warning: Property Variables on script _sdras_master attached to alias _sdra_master on quest _SD_Enslavement (5800182D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/19/2017 - 03:22:25PM] warning: Property xpoPatch on script xpoConfigStartup attached to alias PlayerAlias on quest xpoConfig (74027FAC) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/19/2017 - 03:22:25PM] warning: Property xpoPatch on script xpoCellDoor attached to alias CellDoor on quest xpoMain (740012C7) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/19/2017 - 03:22:25PM] ERROR: Property jailDoor on script MariaTGotoJailScript attached to (43B2F69A) cannot be bound because (3) on (43B2A75C) is not the right type
[01/19/2017 - 03:22:25PM] warning: Property xpoArrestQ on script xpoconfig attached to xpoConfig (74027FAC) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/19/2017 - 03:22:25PM] warning: Property xpoPatch on script xpoconfig attached to xpoConfig (74027FAC) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/19/2017 - 03:22:25PM] warning: Property xpoPatchQ on script xpoconfig attached to xpoConfig (74027FAC) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/19/2017 - 03:22:25PM] warning: Property MariaWJRemoveRestraints on script MariaWJGroupSexJobScript attached to (4362EEA7) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/19/2017 - 03:22:25PM] warning: Property DLC1SkinTrollFrostArmored on script slncaddondgscript attached to slncAddonDG (4A002F9A) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/19/2017 - 03:22:25PM] warning: Property slncDLC1TrollArmoredErect on script slncaddondgscript attached to slncAddonDG (4A002F9A) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/19/2017 - 03:22:25PM] warning: Property slncDLC1SabrecatHard on script slncaddondgscript attached to slncAddonDG (4A002F9A) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/19/2017 - 03:22:25PM] warning: Property DLC1TrollRaceArmored on script slncaddondgscript attached to slncAddonDG (4A002F9A) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/19/2017 - 03:22:25PM] warning: Property slncDLC1TrollFrostArmoredErect on script slncaddondgscript attached to slncAddonDG (4A002F9A) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/19/2017 - 03:22:25PM] warning: Property DLC1SabreCatGlowRace on script slncaddondgscript attached to slncAddonDG (4A002F9A) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/19/2017 - 03:22:25PM] warning: Property slncSkinTrollArmoredNormal on script slncaddondgscript attached to slncAddonDG (4A002F9A) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/19/2017 - 03:22:25PM] warning: Property DLC1TrollFrostRaceArmored on script slncaddondgscript attached to slncAddonDG (4A002F9A) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/19/2017 - 03:22:25PM] warning: Property DLC1SkinTrollArmored on script slncaddondgscript attached to slncAddonDG (4A002F9A) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/19/2017 - 03:22:25PM] warning: Property xpoPatch on script xpoMain_SF_IntoCell attached to (740238E4) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/19/2017 - 03:22:25PM] warning: Property DLC2RieklingRace on script slncaddondbscript attached to slncAddonDB (49005911) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/19/2017 - 03:22:25PM] warning: Property slncSkinRiekling01Melee on script slncaddondbscript attached to slncAddonDB (49005911) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/19/2017 - 03:22:25PM] warning: Property DLC2SkinBenthicLurker on script slncaddondbscript attached to slncAddonDB (49005911) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/19/2017 - 03:22:25PM] warning: Property DLC2AshSpawnRace on script slncaddondbscript attached to slncAddonDB (49005911) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/19/2017 - 03:22:25PM] warning: Property slncLurkerMaleNaked on script slncaddondbscript attached to slncAddonDB (49005911) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/19/2017 - 03:22:25PM] warning: Property DLC2SkinRieklingChief on script slncaddondbscript attached to slncAddonDB (49005911) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/19/2017 - 03:22:25PM] warning: Property slncSkinThriskRiekling03 on script slncaddondbscript attached to slncAddonDB (49005911) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/19/2017 - 03:22:25PM] warning: Property DLC2ThirskRieklingRace on script slncaddondbscript attached to slncAddonDB (49005911) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/19/2017 - 03:22:25PM] warning: Property slncAshmanMaleNaked on script slncaddondbscript attached to slncAddonDB (49005911) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/19/2017 - 03:22:25PM] warning: Property slncWerebearMaleNaked on script slncaddondbscript attached to slncAddonDB (49005911) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/19/2017 - 03:22:25PM] warning: Property slncSkinThriskRiekling02 on script slncaddondbscript attached to slncAddonDB (49005911) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/19/2017 - 03:22:25PM] warning: Property DLC2SkinThriskRiekling02 on script slncaddondbscript attached to slncAddonDB (49005911) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/19/2017 - 03:22:25PM] warning: Property DLC2LurkerRace on script slncaddondbscript attached to slncAddonDB (49005911) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/19/2017 - 03:22:25PM] warning: Property DLC2SkinNakedWereBearBeast on script slncaddondbscript attached to slncAddonDB (49005911) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/19/2017 - 03:22:25PM] warning: Property slncSkinRieklingChief on script slncaddondbscript attached to slncAddonDB (49005911) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/19/2017 - 03:22:25PM] warning: Property DLC2SkinRiekling01 on script slncaddondbscript attached to slncAddonDB (49005911) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/19/2017 - 03:22:25PM] warning: Property DLC2SkinThriskRiekling03 on script slncaddondbscript attached to slncAddonDB (49005911) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/19/2017 - 03:22:25PM] warning: Property DLC2SkinRiekling02Melee on script slncaddondbscript attached to slncAddonDB (49005911) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/19/2017 - 03:22:25PM] warning: Property DLC2SkinAshSpawn on script slncaddondbscript attached to slncAddonDB (49005911) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/19/2017 - 03:22:25PM] warning: Property slncSkinRiekling01 on script slncaddondbscript attached to slncAddonDB (49005911) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/19/2017 - 03:22:25PM] warning: Property DLC2SkinRiekling01Melee on script slncaddondbscript attached to slncAddonDB (49005911) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/19/2017 - 03:22:25PM] warning: Property DLC2SkinRiekling03Melee on script slncaddondbscript attached to slncAddonDB (49005911) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/19/2017 - 03:22:25PM] warning: Property DLC2SkinThriskRiekling01 on script slncaddondbscript attached to slncAddonDB (49005911) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/19/2017 - 03:22:25PM] warning: Property slncSkinRiekling02Melee on script slncaddondbscript attached to slncAddonDB (49005911) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/19/2017 - 03:22:25PM] warning: Property slncSkinThriskRiekling01 on script slncaddondbscript attached to slncAddonDB (49005911) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/19/2017 - 03:22:25PM] warning: Property DLC2WerebearBeastRace on script slncaddondbscript attached to slncAddonDB (49005911) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/19/2017 - 03:22:25PM] warning: Property slncSkinRiekling03Melee on script slncaddondbscript attached to slncAddonDB (49005911) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/19/2017 - 03:22:25PM] warning: Property xpoPatch on script xpobountystorymanager attached to xpoCrimeScanner (7404503C) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/19/2017 - 03:22:25PM] warning: Property xpoPatch on script xpoMain_SF_UndressPrisoner attached to (740238E3) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/19/2017 - 03:22:25PM] warning: Property xpoPatch on script xpoScenarioPillory attached to xpoScenarioPillory (7405024D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/19/2017 - 03:22:25PM] ERROR: Property theMaster on script SF_MariaEdensSlaveHuntFinish_071A9F03 attached to (431A9F03) cannot be bound because (2) on (43052CE7) is not the right type
[01/19/2017 - 03:22:25PM] warning: Property SpawnDrink on script xazpescorttoprison attached to xpoMain (740012C7) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/19/2017 - 03:22:25PM] warning: Property Alias_MarkerC on script xazpescorttoprison attached to xpoMain (740012C7) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/19/2017 - 03:22:25PM] warning: Property SpawnFood on script xazpescorttoprison attached to xpoMain (740012C7) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/19/2017 - 03:22:25PM] warning: Property xpoPatch on script xazpescorttoprison attached to xpoMain (740012C7) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/19/2017 - 03:22:25PM] warning: Property Alias_FollowPillory on script xazpescorttoprison attached to xpoMain (740012C7) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/19/2017 - 03:22:25PM] warning: Property xpoPatch on script xpojailvars attached to xpoJailVars (7401B1CA) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/19/2017 - 03:22:25PM] warning: Property xpoPatch on script xpoMain_SF_Gather attached to (740517D6) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/19/2017 - 03:22:25PM] warning: Property CZRiftenDoor on script CZRiftenDoorIntScript attached to (190073EF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/19/2017 - 03:22:25PM] warning: Property xpoPatch on script xpoIntegration attached to xpoIntegration (74041A3B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/19/2017 - 03:22:25PM] warning: Property xpoPatch on script xpoMain_SF_GenericKinkyPunishment attached to (7402AADE) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/19/2017 - 03:22:25PM] warning: Property Alias_Prisoner on script xpoMain_SF_GenericKinkyPunishment attached to (7402AADE) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/19/2017 - 03:22:25PM] warning: Property Alias_Jailer on script xpoMain_SF_GenericKinkyPunishment attached to (7402AADE) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/19/2017 - 03:22:25PM] warning: Property Buddy2 on script vkjNewBuddy attached to vkjNewBuddy (7303D37F) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/19/2017 - 03:22:25PM] warning: Property xpoPatch on script xpoMain_SF_AbuseToy attached to (7403B947) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/19/2017 - 03:22:25PM] warning: Property xpoPatch on script xpoScenarioCell attached to xpoScenarioCell (7404DC8E) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/19/2017 - 03:22:25PM] warning: Property CZShackDoor on script CZShackDoorIntScript attached to (1900AB8C) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/19/2017 - 03:22:25PM] warning: Property xpoPatch on script xpoMain_SF_Release attached to (74006E71) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/19/2017 - 03:22:25PM] ERROR: Property KwForbiddenKeywords on script vkjarmorrestriction attached to vkjArmorRestriction (7302AFD6) cannot be initialized because the value is the incorrect type
[01/19/2017 - 03:22:25PM] warning: Property DetectDragonQuest on script vkjarmorrestriction attached to vkjArmorRestriction (7302AFD6) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/19/2017 - 03:22:25PM] warning: Property xpoPatch on script xpoCage_SF_Entertainment attached to (740563DA) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/19/2017 - 03:22:25PM] warning: Property xpoPatch on script xpoMain_SF_SimpleWhipping attached to (740253D7) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/19/2017 - 03:22:25PM] warning: Property xpoPatch on script xpoCage_SF_Intro attached to (74055E66) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/19/2017 - 03:22:25PM] warning: Property xpoMain on script xazpprisonerquest attached to xpoPrisoner (74002DBA) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/19/2017 - 03:22:25PM] warning: Property xpoPatch on script xazpprisonerquest attached to xpoPrisoner (74002DBA) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/19/2017 - 03:22:25PM] warning: Property xpoPatch on script xpoScenarioParade attached to xpoScenarioParade (740527FD) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/19/2017 - 03:22:25PM] warning: Property xpoPatch on script xpoScenarioCage attached to xpoScenarioCage (7405489D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/19/2017 - 03:22:26PM] warning: Property xpoPatch on script xpoMain_SF_OutOfCell attached to (7402F691) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/19/2017 - 03:22:26PM] warning: Property xpoPatch on script xpoParade_SF_Intro attached to (74054E05) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/19/2017 - 03:22:26PM] warning: Property xpoPatch on script xpoMain_SF_Pillory attached to (740243AD) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/19/2017 - 03:22:26PM] ERROR: Property Slots on script xpoanimation attached to xpoAnimation (7402BB0B) cannot be bound because (0903CE6C) is not the right type
[01/19/2017 - 03:22:26PM] warning: Property SSLV_SlaveOutfit2 on script SSLV_ConfigScr attached to SSLV_Config (6702FF82) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/19/2017 - 03:22:26PM] warning: Property xpoPatch on script xpoMain_SF_GenericPunishment attached to (740253DB) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/19/2017 - 03:22:26PM] warning: Property xpoBH_ArrestScene on script xpoBounty_QF attached to xpoBounty (74043539) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/19/2017 - 03:22:26PM] warning: Property Alias_BountyHunterGuard1 on script xpoBounty_QF attached to xpoBounty (74043539) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/19/2017 - 03:22:26PM] warning: Property xpoPatch on script xpoBounty_QF attached to xpoBounty (74043539) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/19/2017 - 03:22:26PM] warning: Property Alias_BountyHunterGuard2 on script xpoBounty_QF attached to xpoBounty (74043539) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/19/2017 - 03:22:26PM] warning: Property xpoPatch on script xpobounty attached to xpoBounty (74043539) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/19/2017 - 03:22:26PM] warning: Property LeavingScene on script xpobounty attached to xpoBounty (74043539) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/19/2017 - 03:22:26PM] warning: Property BountyHunterGuard2 on script xpobounty attached to xpoBounty (74043539) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/19/2017 - 03:22:26PM] warning: Property BountyHuntScene on script xpobounty attached to xpoBounty (74043539) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/19/2017 - 03:22:26PM] warning: Property BountyHunterGuard1 on script xpobounty attached to xpoBounty (74043539) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/19/2017 - 03:22:26PM] warning: Property xpoPatch on script xpoBounty_SF_Encounter attached to (74043546) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/19/2017 - 03:22:26PM] warning: Property Alias_Follower on script xpoBounty_SF_Encounter attached to (74043546) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/19/2017 - 03:22:26PM] warning: Property xpoPatch on script xpoMain_SF_AbuseInCell attached to (7403B92F) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/19/2017 - 03:22:26PM] warning: Property xpoPatch on script xpoMain_SF_WhipInCell attached to (7403BEAA) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/19/2017 - 03:22:26PM] VM is freezing...
[01/19/2017 - 03:22:26PM] VM is frozen
[01/19/2017 - 03:22:26PM] Reverting game...
[01/19/2017 - 03:22:26PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script PF_MariaBDSMSexPlug_0679FEFB to (4379FEFB) because their base types do not match
[01/19/2017 - 03:22:26PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script CZHCADInitScript to CZMaintenanceQuest (1900C71C) because their base types do not match
[01/19/2017 - 03:22:26PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script vkjlib to vkjMQ (73026EC9) because their base types do not match
[01/19/2017 - 03:22:26PM] warning: Property xpoArrestQ on script xpoconfig attached to xpoConfig (74027FAC) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/19/2017 - 03:22:26PM] warning: Property xpoPatch on script xpoconfig attached to xpoConfig (74027FAC) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/19/2017 - 03:22:26PM] warning: Property xpoPatchQ on script xpoconfig attached to xpoConfig (74027FAC) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/19/2017 - 03:22:26PM] warning: Property MariaWJRemoveRestraints on script MariaWJGroupSexJobScript attached to (4362EEA7) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/19/2017 - 03:22:26PM] warning: Property DLC1SkinTrollFrostArmored on script slncaddondgscript attached to slncAddonDG (4A002F9A) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/19/2017 - 03:22:26PM] warning: Property slncDLC1TrollArmoredErect on script slncaddondgscript attached to slncAddonDG (4A002F9A) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/19/2017 - 03:22:26PM] warning: Property slncDLC1SabrecatHard on script slncaddondgscript attached to slncAddonDG (4A002F9A) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/19/2017 - 03:22:26PM] warning: Property DLC1TrollRaceArmored on script slncaddondgscript attached to slncAddonDG (4A002F9A) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/19/2017 - 03:22:26PM] warning: Property slncDLC1TrollFrostArmoredErect on script slncaddondgscript attached to slncAddonDG (4A002F9A) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/19/2017 - 03:22:26PM] warning: Property DLC1SabreCatGlowRace on script slncaddondgscript attached to slncAddonDG (4A002F9A) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/19/2017 - 03:22:26PM] warning: Property slncSkinTrollArmoredNormal on script slncaddondgscript attached to slncAddonDG (4A002F9A) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/19/2017 - 03:22:26PM] warning: Property DLC1TrollFrostRaceArmored on script slncaddondgscript attached to slncAddonDG (4A002F9A) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/19/2017 - 03:22:26PM] warning: Property DLC1SkinTrollArmored on script slncaddondgscript attached to slncAddonDG (4A002F9A) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/19/2017 - 03:22:26PM] warning: Property xpoPatch on script xpoMain_SF_IntoCell attached to (740238E4) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/19/2017 - 03:22:26PM] warning: Property DLC2RieklingRace on script slncaddondbscript attached to slncAddonDB (49005911) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/19/2017 - 03:22:26PM] warning: Property slncSkinRiekling01Melee on script slncaddondbscript attached to slncAddonDB (49005911) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/19/2017 - 03:22:26PM] warning: Property DLC2SkinBenthicLurker on script slncaddondbscript attached to slncAddonDB (49005911) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/19/2017 - 03:22:26PM] warning: Property DLC2AshSpawnRace on script slncaddondbscript attached to slncAddonDB (49005911) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/19/2017 - 03:22:26PM] warning: Property slncLurkerMaleNaked on script slncaddondbscript attached to slncAddonDB (49005911) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/19/2017 - 03:22:26PM] warning: Property DLC2SkinRieklingChief on script slncaddondbscript attached to slncAddonDB (49005911) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/19/2017 - 03:22:26PM] warning: Property slncSkinThriskRiekling03 on script slncaddondbscript attached to slncAddonDB (49005911) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/19/2017 - 03:22:26PM] warning: Property DLC2ThirskRieklingRace on script slncaddondbscript attached to slncAddonDB (49005911) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/19/2017 - 03:22:26PM] warning: Property slncAshmanMaleNaked on script slncaddondbscript attached to slncAddonDB (49005911) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/19/2017 - 03:22:26PM] warning: Property slncWerebearMaleNaked on script slncaddondbscript attached to slncAddonDB (49005911) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/19/2017 - 03:22:26PM] warning: Property slncSkinThriskRiekling02 on script slncaddondbscript attached to slncAddonDB (49005911) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/19/2017 - 03:22:26PM] warning: Property DLC2SkinThriskRiekling02 on script slncaddondbscript attached to slncAddonDB (49005911) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/19/2017 - 03:22:26PM] warning: Property DLC2LurkerRace on script slncaddondbscript attached to slncAddonDB (49005911) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/19/2017 - 03:22:26PM] warning: Property DLC2SkinNakedWereBearBeast on script slncaddondbscript attached to slncAddonDB (49005911) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/19/2017 - 03:22:26PM] warning: Property slncSkinRieklingChief on script slncaddondbscript attached to slncAddonDB (49005911) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/19/2017 - 03:22:26PM] warning: Property DLC2SkinRiekling01 on script slncaddondbscript attached to slncAddonDB (49005911) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/19/2017 - 03:22:26PM] warning: Property DLC2SkinThriskRiekling03 on script slncaddondbscript attached to slncAddonDB (49005911) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/19/2017 - 03:22:26PM] warning: Property DLC2SkinRiekling02Melee on script slncaddondbscript attached to slncAddonDB (49005911) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/19/2017 - 03:22:26PM] warning: Property DLC2SkinAshSpawn on script slncaddondbscript attached to slncAddonDB (49005911) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/19/2017 - 03:22:26PM] warning: Property slncSkinRiekling01 on script slncaddondbscript attached to slncAddonDB (49005911) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/19/2017 - 03:22:26PM] warning: Property DLC2SkinRiekling01Melee on script slncaddondbscript attached to slncAddonDB (49005911) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/19/2017 - 03:22:26PM] warning: Property DLC2SkinRiekling03Melee on script slncaddondbscript attached to slncAddonDB (49005911) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/19/2017 - 03:22:26PM] warning: Property DLC2SkinThriskRiekling01 on script slncaddondbscript attached to slncAddonDB (49005911) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/19/2017 - 03:22:26PM] warning: Property slncSkinRiekling02Melee on script slncaddondbscript attached to slncAddonDB (49005911) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/19/2017 - 03:22:26PM] warning: Property slncSkinThriskRiekling01 on script slncaddondbscript attached to slncAddonDB (49005911) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/19/2017 - 03:22:26PM] warning: Property DLC2WerebearBeastRace on script slncaddondbscript attached to slncAddonDB (49005911) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/19/2017 - 03:22:26PM] warning: Property slncSkinRiekling03Melee on script slncaddondbscript attached to slncAddonDB (49005911) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/19/2017 - 03:22:26PM] warning: Property xpoPatch on script xpobountystorymanager attached to xpoCrimeScanner (7404503C) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/19/2017 - 03:22:26PM] warning: Property xpoPatch on script xpoMain_SF_UndressPrisoner attached to (740238E3) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/19/2017 - 03:22:26PM] warning: Property xpoPatch on script xpoCellDoor attached to alias CellDoor on quest xpoMain (740012C7) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/19/2017 - 03:22:26PM] ERROR: Property theMaster on script SF_MariaEdensSlaveHuntFinish_071A9F03 attached to (431A9F03) cannot be bound because (2) on (43052CE7) is not the right type
[01/19/2017 - 03:22:26PM] warning: Property xpoPatch on script xpoConfigStartup attached to alias PlayerAlias on quest xpoConfig (74027FAC) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/19/2017 - 03:22:26PM] warning: Property SpawnDrink on script xazpescorttoprison attached to xpoMain (740012C7) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/19/2017 - 03:22:26PM] warning: Property Alias_MarkerC on script xazpescorttoprison attached to xpoMain (740012C7) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/19/2017 - 03:22:26PM] warning: Property SpawnFood on script xazpescorttoprison attached to xpoMain (740012C7) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/19/2017 - 03:22:26PM] warning: Property xpoPatch on script xazpescorttoprison attached to xpoMain (740012C7) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/19/2017 - 03:22:26PM] warning: Property Alias_FollowPillory on script xazpescorttoprison attached to xpoMain (740012C7) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/19/2017 - 03:22:26PM] warning: Property xpoPatch on script xpojailvars attached to xpoJailVars (7401B1CA) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/19/2017 - 03:22:26PM] warning: Property CZRiftenDoor on script CZRiftenDoorIntScript attached to (190073EF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/19/2017 - 03:22:26PM] warning: Property xpoPatch on script xpoIntegration attached to xpoIntegration (74041A3B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/19/2017 - 03:22:26PM] warning: Property xpoPatch on script xpoMain_SF_GenericKinkyPunishment attached to (7402AADE) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/19/2017 - 03:22:26PM] warning: Property Alias_Prisoner on script xpoMain_SF_GenericKinkyPunishment attached to (7402AADE) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/19/2017 - 03:22:26PM] warning: Property Alias_Jailer on script xpoMain_SF_GenericKinkyPunishment attached to (7402AADE) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/19/2017 - 03:22:26PM] warning: Property Buddy2 on script vkjNewBuddy attached to vkjNewBuddy (7303D37F) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/19/2017 - 03:22:26PM] warning: Property Variables on script _sdras_master attached to alias _sdra_master on quest _SD_Enslavement (5800182D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/19/2017 - 03:22:26PM] warning: Property xpoPatch on script xpoMain_SF_AbuseToy attached to (7403B947) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/19/2017 - 03:22:26PM] warning: Property xpoPatch on script xpoMain_SF_Pillory attached to (740243AD) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/19/2017 - 03:22:26PM] warning: Property xpoPatch on script xpoScenarioCell attached to xpoScenarioCell (7404DC8E) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/19/2017 - 03:22:26PM] warning: Property xpoPatch on script xpoMain_SF_WhipInCell attached to (7403BEAA) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/19/2017 - 03:22:26PM] warning: Property Monitor on script _sdras_player attached to alias _SDRA_player on quest _SD_controller (58000D64) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/19/2017 - 03:22:26PM] warning: Property xpoPatch on script xpoMain_SF_GenericPunishment attached to (740253DB) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/19/2017 - 03:22:26PM] ERROR: Property Slots on script xpoanimation attached to xpoAnimation (7402BB0B) cannot be bound because (0903CE6C) is not the right type
[01/19/2017 - 03:22:26PM] warning: Property xpoPatch on script xpoMain_SF_Release attached to (74006E71) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/19/2017 - 03:22:26PM] ERROR: Property KwForbiddenKeywords on script vkjarmorrestriction attached to vkjArmorRestriction (7302AFD6) cannot be initialized because the value is the incorrect type
[01/19/2017 - 03:22:26PM] warning: Property DetectDragonQuest on script vkjarmorrestriction attached to vkjArmorRestriction (7302AFD6) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/19/2017 - 03:22:26PM] warning: Property xpoPatch on script xpoScenarioCage attached to xpoScenarioCage (7405489D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/19/2017 - 03:22:26PM] warning: Property xpoPatch on script xpoCage_SF_Entertainment attached to (740563DA) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/19/2017 - 03:22:26PM] warning: Property xpoPatch on script xpoMain_SF_SimpleWhipping attached to (740253D7) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/19/2017 - 03:22:26PM] warning: Property xpoPatch on script xpoScenarioPillory attached to xpoScenarioPillory (7405024D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/19/2017 - 03:22:26PM] warning: Property xpoPatch on script xpoCage_SF_Intro attached to (74055E66) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/19/2017 - 03:22:26PM] warning: Property xpoMain on script xazpprisonerquest attached to xpoPrisoner (74002DBA) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/19/2017 - 03:22:26PM] warning: Property xpoPatch on script xazpprisonerquest attached to xpoPrisoner (74002DBA) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/19/2017 - 03:22:26PM] ERROR: Property jailDoor on script MariaTGotoJailScript attached to (43B2F69A) cannot be bound because (3) on (43B2A75C) is not the right type
[01/19/2017 - 03:22:26PM] warning: Property xpoPatch on script xpoMain_SF_OutOfCell attached to (7402F691) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/19/2017 - 03:22:26PM] warning: Property xpoPatch on script xpoParade_SF_Intro attached to (74054E05) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/19/2017 - 03:22:26PM] warning: Property SSLV_SlaveOutfit2 on script SSLV_ConfigScr attached to SSLV_Config (6702FF82) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/19/2017 - 03:22:26PM] warning: Property xpoBH_ArrestScene on script xpoBounty_QF attached to xpoBounty (74043539) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/19/2017 - 03:22:26PM] warning: Property Alias_BountyHunterGuard1 on script xpoBounty_QF attached to xpoBounty (74043539) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/19/2017 - 03:22:26PM] warning: Property xpoPatch on script xpoBounty_QF attached to xpoBounty (74043539) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/19/2017 - 03:22:26PM] warning: Property Alias_BountyHunterGuard2 on script xpoBounty_QF attached to xpoBounty (74043539) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/19/2017 - 03:22:26PM] warning: Property xpoPatch on script xpobounty attached to xpoBounty (74043539) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/19/2017 - 03:22:26PM] warning: Property LeavingScene on script xpobounty attached to xpoBounty (74043539) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/19/2017 - 03:22:26PM] warning: Property BountyHunterGuard2 on script xpobounty attached to xpoBounty (74043539) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/19/2017 - 03:22:26PM] warning: Property BountyHuntScene on script xpobounty attached to xpoBounty (74043539) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/19/2017 - 03:22:26PM] warning: Property BountyHunterGuard1 on script xpobounty attached to xpoBounty (74043539) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/19/2017 - 03:22:26PM] warning: Property xpoPatch on script xpoMain_SF_Gather attached to (740517D6) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/19/2017 - 03:22:26PM] warning: Property xpoPatch on script xpoBounty_SF_Encounter attached to (74043546) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/19/2017 - 03:22:26PM] warning: Property Alias_Follower on script xpoBounty_SF_Encounter attached to (74043546) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/19/2017 - 03:22:26PM] warning: Property xpoPatch on script xpoScenarioParade attached to xpoScenarioParade (740527FD) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/19/2017 - 03:22:27PM] warning: Property CZShackDoor on script CZShackDoorIntScript attached to (1900AB8C) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/19/2017 - 03:22:27PM] warning: Property xpoPatch on script xpoMain_SF_AbuseInCell attached to (7403B92F) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:00PM] Loading game...
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:00PM] Cannot open store for class "SLS_SexBotPlayerAlias", missing file?
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:00PM] warning: Unable to get type SLS_SexBotPlayerAlias referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:00PM] Cannot open store for class "SLSDDi_MilkDrip", missing file?
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:00PM] warning: Unable to get type SLSDDi_MilkDrip referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:00PM] Cannot open store for class "ccas_QF_ccas_handler_06005901", missing file?
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:00PM] warning: Unable to get type ccas_QF_ccas_handler_06005901 referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:00PM] Cannot open store for class "sls_qst_redwavecontroller", missing file?
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:00PM] warning: Unable to get type sls_qst_redwavecontroller referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:00PM] Cannot open store for class "ccas_skullthrone", missing file?
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:00PM] warning: Unable to get type ccas_skullthrone referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:00PM] Cannot open store for class "ccas_eggfactorycleanup", missing file?
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:00PM] warning: Unable to get type ccas_eggfactorycleanup referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:00PM] Cannot open store for class "ccas_dragonsound1", missing file?
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:00PM] warning: Unable to get type ccas_dragonsound1 referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:00PM] Cannot open store for class "SLS_PlayerPetAlias", missing file?
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:00PM] warning: Unable to get type SLS_PlayerPetAlias referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:00PM] Cannot open store for class "SLS_QST_MCM", missing file?
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:00PM] warning: Unable to get type SLS_QST_MCM referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:00PM] Cannot open store for class "SLS_QST_PlayerSexBot", missing file?
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:00PM] warning: Unable to get type SLS_QST_PlayerSexBot referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:00PM] Cannot open store for class "ccas_sgocleanup", missing file?
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:00PM] warning: Unable to get type ccas_sgocleanup referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:00PM] Cannot open store for class "ccas_skoomawhorecleanup", missing file?
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:00PM] warning: Unable to get type ccas_skoomawhorecleanup referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:00PM] Cannot open store for class "ccas_dremorateleport_blue", missing file?
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:00PM] warning: Unable to get type ccas_dremorateleport_blue referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:00PM] Cannot open store for class "SLS_QST_DivineCheese", missing file?
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:00PM] warning: Unable to get type SLS_QST_DivineCheese referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:00PM] Cannot open store for class "ccas_gerast_leavehut", missing file?
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:00PM] warning: Unable to get type ccas_gerast_leavehut referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:00PM] Cannot open store for class "SLS_PlayerNordQueenAlias", missing file?
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:00PM] warning: Unable to get type SLS_PlayerNordQueenAlias referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:00PM] Cannot open store for class "SLS_PlayerSexBotAlias", missing file?
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:00PM] warning: Unable to get type SLS_PlayerSexBotAlias referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:00PM] Cannot open store for class "ccas_crystal1", missing file?
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:00PM] warning: Unable to get type ccas_crystal1 referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:00PM] Cannot open store for class "SLS_QST_SexBot", missing file?
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:00PM] warning: Unable to get type SLS_QST_SexBot referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:00PM] Cannot open store for class "SLS_QST_Encounters_CowSlave", missing file?
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:00PM] warning: Unable to get type SLS_QST_Encounters_CowSlave referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:00PM] Cannot open store for class "SLS_QST_CowLife", missing file?
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:00PM] warning: Unable to get type SLS_QST_CowLife referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:00PM] Cannot open store for class "ccas_torchkill", missing file?
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:00PM] warning: Unable to get type ccas_torchkill referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:00PM] Cannot open store for class "SLS_QST_PlayerPet", missing file?
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:00PM] warning: Unable to get type SLS_QST_PlayerPet referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:00PM] Cannot open store for class "ccas_skeletontrigger", missing file?
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:00PM] warning: Unable to get type ccas_skeletontrigger referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:00PM] Cannot open store for class "ccas_scarecrow", missing file?
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:00PM] warning: Unable to get type ccas_scarecrow referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:00PM] Cannot open store for class "SLSDDi_SuctionVibrate", missing file?
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:00PM] warning: Unable to get type SLSDDi_SuctionVibrate referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:00PM] Cannot open store for class "ccas_sgo_part2_start", missing file?
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:00PM] warning: Unable to get type ccas_sgo_part2_start referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:00PM] Cannot open store for class "ccas_vampire_cleanup", missing file?
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:00PM] warning: Unable to get type ccas_vampire_cleanup referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:00PM] Cannot open store for class "ccas_falmercleanup", missing file?
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:00PM] warning: Unable to get type ccas_falmercleanup referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:00PM] Cannot open store for class "ccas_lava", missing file?
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:00PM] warning: Unable to get type ccas_lava referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:00PM] Cannot open store for class "ccas_leavesuccubus", missing file?
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:00PM] warning: Unable to get type ccas_leavesuccubus referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:00PM] Cannot open store for class "SLSDDi_CowScript", missing file?
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:00PM] warning: Unable to get type SLSDDi_CowScript referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:00PM] Cannot open store for class "ccas_dremora_teleporttonirn", missing file?
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:00PM] warning: Unable to get type ccas_dremora_teleporttonirn referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:00PM] Cannot open store for class "ccas_actordisable", missing file?
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:00PM] warning: Unable to get type ccas_actordisable referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:00PM] Cannot open store for class "ccas_soundtrigger2", missing file?
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:00PM] warning: Unable to get type ccas_soundtrigger2 referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:00PM] Cannot open store for class "SLS_PlayerRedWaveAlias", missing file?
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:00PM] warning: Unable to get type SLS_PlayerRedWaveAlias referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:00PM] Cannot open store for class "ccas_giantcleanup", missing file?
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:00PM] warning: Unable to get type ccas_giantcleanup referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:00PM] Cannot open store for class "ccas_soundtrigger", missing file?
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:00PM] warning: Unable to get type ccas_soundtrigger referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:00PM] Cannot open store for class "SLS_PlayerAlias_Fetish", missing file?
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:00PM] warning: Unable to get type SLS_PlayerAlias_Fetish referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:00PM] Cannot open store for class "SLSDDi_Alias_PetSlave", missing file?
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:00PM] warning: Unable to get type SLSDDi_Alias_PetSlave referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:00PM] Cannot open store for class "sls_qst_polymorph", missing file?
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:00PM] warning: Unable to get type sls_qst_polymorph referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:00PM] Cannot open store for class "ccas_forsworncleanup", missing file?
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:00PM] warning: Unable to get type ccas_forsworncleanup referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:00PM] Cannot open store for class "ccas_dremoran1teleport", missing file?
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:00PM] warning: Unable to get type ccas_dremoran1teleport referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:00PM] Cannot open store for class "SLS_PlayerKinAlias", missing file?
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:00PM] warning: Unable to get type SLS_PlayerKinAlias referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:00PM] Cannot open store for class "CCAS_TIF__0751A95E", missing file?
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:00PM] warning: Unable to get type CCAS_TIF__0751A95E referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:00PM] Cannot open store for class "ccas_creature_cleanup", missing file?
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:00PM] warning: Unable to get type ccas_creature_cleanup referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:00PM] Cannot open store for class "SLS_PlayerChaurusQueenAlias", missing file?
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:00PM] warning: Unable to get type SLS_PlayerChaurusQueenAlias referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:00PM] Cannot open store for class "SLSDDi_Alias_PetFree", missing file?
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:00PM] warning: Unable to get type SLSDDi_Alias_PetFree referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:00PM] Cannot open store for class "ccas_dogcleanup", missing file?
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:00PM] warning: Unable to get type ccas_dogcleanup referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:00PM] Cannot open store for class "ccas_enemytrigger1", missing file?
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:00PM] warning: Unable to get type ccas_enemytrigger1 referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:00PM] Cannot open store for class "SLS_QST_PlayerKin", missing file?
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:00PM] warning: Unable to get type SLS_QST_PlayerKin referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:00PM] Cannot open store for class "SLS_QST_PlayerNordQueen", missing file?
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:00PM] warning: Unable to get type SLS_QST_PlayerNordQueen referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:00PM] Cannot open store for class "SLS_DoomStoneAlias", missing file?
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:00PM] warning: Unable to get type SLS_DoomStoneAlias referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:00PM] Cannot open store for class "SLS_QST_PlayerChaurusQueen", missing file?
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:00PM] warning: Unable to get type SLS_QST_PlayerChaurusQueen referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:00PM] Cannot open store for class "ccas_gerastleaveunderground", missing file?
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:00PM] warning: Unable to get type ccas_gerastleaveunderground referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:00PM] Cannot open store for class "SLSDDi_PlayerREF", missing file?
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:00PM] warning: Unable to get type SLSDDi_PlayerREF referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:00PM] Cannot open store for class "SLSDDi_MilkBra", missing file?
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:00PM] warning: Unable to get type SLSDDi_MilkBra referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:00PM] Cannot open store for class "ccas_doorremovertrigger", missing file?
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:00PM] warning: Unable to get type ccas_doorremovertrigger referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:00PM] Cannot open store for class "SLS_SexBotAlias", missing file?
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:00PM] warning: Unable to get type SLS_SexBotAlias referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:00PM] Cannot open store for class "SLSDDi_QST_PetFree01", missing file?
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:00PM] warning: Unable to get type SLSDDi_QST_PetFree01 referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:00PM] Cannot open store for class "ccas_keyscript", missing file?
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:00PM] warning: Unable to get type ccas_keyscript referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:00PM] Cannot open store for class "ccas_soundtrigger5", missing file?
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:00PM] warning: Unable to get type ccas_soundtrigger5 referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:00PM] Cannot open store for class "ccas_raven", missing file?
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:00PM] warning: Unable to get type ccas_raven referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:00PM] Cannot open store for class "SLSDDi_QST_PetBind", missing file?
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:00PM] warning: Unable to get type SLSDDi_QST_PetBind referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:00PM] Cannot open store for class "ccas_spidercleanup", missing file?
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:00PM] warning: Unable to get type ccas_spidercleanup referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:00PM] Cannot open store for class "ccas_soundtrigger4", missing file?
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:00PM] warning: Unable to get type ccas_soundtrigger4 referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:00PM] Cannot open store for class "SLS_QST_PlayerRedWave", missing file?
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:00PM] warning: Unable to get type SLS_QST_PlayerRedWave referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:00PM] Cannot open store for class "ccas_dremorateleportred", missing file?
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:00PM] warning: Unable to get type ccas_dremorateleportred referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:00PM] Cannot open store for class "ccas_sgobarrierstop", missing file?
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:00PM] warning: Unable to get type ccas_sgobarrierstop referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:00PM] Cannot open store for class "ccas_soundtrigger3", missing file?
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:00PM] warning: Unable to get type ccas_soundtrigger3 referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:00PM] Cannot open store for class "ccas_porttofinal", missing file?
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:00PM] warning: Unable to get type ccas_porttofinal referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:00PM] Cannot open store for class "ccas_wallswitch", missing file?
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:00PM] warning: Unable to get type ccas_wallswitch referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:00PM] Cannot open store for class "ccas_dragon", missing file?
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:00PM] warning: Unable to get type ccas_dragon referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:00PM] Cannot open store for class "ccas_sgo_follow", missing file?
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:00PM] warning: Unable to get type ccas_sgo_follow referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:00PM] warning: Could not find type SLS_DoomStoneAlias in the type table in save
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:00PM] warning: Could not find type ccas_sgo_follow in the type table in save
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:00PM] warning: Could not find type ccas_gerast_leavehut in the type table in save
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:00PM] warning: Could not find type ccas_lava in the type table in save
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:00PM] warning: Could not find type ccas_crystal1 in the type table in save
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:00PM] warning: Could not find type SLSDDi_CowScript in the type table in save
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:00PM] warning: Could not find type ccas_skeletontrigger in the type table in save
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:00PM] warning: Could not find type ccas_sgo_part2_start in the type table in save
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:00PM] warning: Could not find type SLS_QST_CowLife in the type table in save
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:00PM] warning: Could not find type SLS_QST_DivineCheese in the type table in save
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:00PM] warning: Could not find type ccas_sgocleanup in the type table in save
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:00PM] warning: Could not find type ccas_dogcleanup in the type table in save
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:00PM] warning: Could not find type ccas_eggfactorycleanup in the type table in save
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:00PM] warning: Could not find type ccas_torchkill in the type table in save
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:00PM] warning: Could not find type sls_qst_polymorph in the type table in save
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:00PM] warning: Could not find type ccas_creature_cleanup in the type table in save
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:00PM] warning: Could not find type ccas_soundtrigger5 in the type table in save
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:00PM] warning: Could not find type ccas_dragon in the type table in save
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:00PM] warning: Could not find type ccas_wallswitch in the type table in save
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:00PM] warning: Could not find type SLS_QST_PlayerNordQueen in the type table in save
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:00PM] warning: Could not find type sls_qst_redwavecontroller in the type table in save
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:00PM] warning: Could not find type SLS_QST_Encounters_CowSlave in the type table in save
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:00PM] warning: Could not find type ccas_falmercleanup in the type table in save
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:00PM] warning: Could not find type ccas_porttofinal in the type table in save
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:00PM] warning: Could not find type ccas_soundtrigger in the type table in save
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:00PM] warning: Could not find type SLSDDi_QST_PetFree01 in the type table in save
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:00PM] warning: Could not find type ccas_keyscript in the type table in save
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:00PM] warning: Could not find type CCAS_TIF__0751A95E in the type table in save
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:00PM] warning: Could not find type ccas_QF_ccas_handler_06005901 in the type table in save
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:00PM] warning: Could not find type ccas_enemytrigger1 in the type table in save
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:00PM] warning: Could not find type SLS_QST_MCM in the type table in save
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:00PM] warning: Could not find type ccas_leavesuccubus in the type table in save
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:00PM] warning: Could not find type ccas_skoomawhorecleanup in the type table in save
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:00PM] warning: Could not find type ccas_actordisable in the type table in save
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:00PM] warning: Could not find type SLS_QST_PlayerPet in the type table in save
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:00PM] warning: Could not find type ccas_scarecrow in the type table in save
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:00PM] warning: Could not find type SLS_QST_PlayerChaurusQueen in the type table in save
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:00PM] warning: Could not find type ccas_soundtrigger3 in the type table in save
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:00PM] warning: Could not find type SLSDDi_QST_PetBind in the type table in save
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:00PM] warning: Could not find type ccas_skullthrone in the type table in save
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:00PM] warning: Could not find type ccas_spidercleanup in the type table in save
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:00PM] warning: Could not find type ccas_sgobarrierstop in the type table in save
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:00PM] warning: Could not find type ccas_dremorateleportred in the type table in save
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:00PM] warning: Could not find type SLS_QST_PlayerRedWave in the type table in save
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:00PM] warning: Could not find type ccas_gerastleaveunderground in the type table in save
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:00PM] warning: Could not find type SLS_QST_PlayerKin in the type table in save
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:00PM] warning: Could not find type ccas_soundtrigger2 in the type table in save
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:00PM] warning: Could not find type SLS_QST_PlayerSexBot in the type table in save
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:00PM] warning: Could not find type ccas_soundtrigger4 in the type table in save
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:00PM] warning: Could not find type ccas_doorremovertrigger in the type table in save
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:00PM] warning: Could not find type ccas_giantcleanup in the type table in save
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:00PM] warning: Could not find type ccas_dremora_teleporttonirn in the type table in save
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:00PM] warning: Could not find type SLS_QST_SexBot in the type table in save
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:00PM] warning: Could not find type ccas_dremoran1teleport in the type table in save
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:00PM] warning: Could not find type ccas_raven in the type table in save
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:00PM] warning: Could not find type ccas_dremorateleport_blue in the type table in save
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:00PM] warning: Could not find type ccas_dragonsound1 in the type table in save
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:00PM] warning: Could not find type SLS_DoomStoneAlias in the type table in save
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:00PM] warning: Could not find type ccas_forsworncleanup in the type table in save
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:00PM] warning: Could not find type SLS_PlayerNordQueenAlias in the type table in save
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:00PM] warning: Could not find type SLS_SexBotAlias in the type table in save
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:00PM] warning: Could not find type SLS_PlayerAlias_Fetish in the type table in save
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:00PM] warning: Could not find type SLSDDi_Alias_PetSlave in the type table in save
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:00PM] warning: Could not find type SLS_PlayerChaurusQueenAlias in the type table in save
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:00PM] warning: Could not find type SLS_PlayerSexBotAlias in the type table in save
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:00PM] warning: Could not find type SLS_SexBotPlayerAlias in the type table in save
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:00PM] warning: Could not find type SLS_PlayerRedWaveAlias in the type table in save
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:00PM] warning: Could not find type SLSDDi_MilkDrip in the type table in save
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:00PM] warning: Could not find type SLSDDi_MilkBra in the type table in save
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:00PM] warning: Could not find type SLSDDi_SuctionVibrate in the type table in save
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:00PM] warning: Could not find type SLSDDi_PlayerREF in the type table in save
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:00PM] warning: Could not find type SLS_PlayerPetAlias in the type table in save
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:00PM] warning: Could not find type SLS_PlayerKinAlias in the type table in save
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:00PM] warning: Could not find type ccas_vampire_cleanup in the type table in save
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:00PM] warning: Could not find type SLSDDi_Alias_PetFree in the type table in save
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:01PM] VM is thawing...
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:01PM] ERROR: Cannot call Maintenance() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[alias PlayerAlias on quest CZMaintenanceQuest (1900C71C)].CZSaveMaintenance.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "CZSaveMaintenance.psc" Line ?
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:01PM] ERROR: File "Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
.Game.GetFormFromFile() - "" Line ?
[uSLEEPVersionTracking (1100F458)].USLEEP_VersionTrackingScript.ProcessRetroScripts() - "USLEEP_VersionTrackingScript.psc" Line ?
[alias Player on quest USLEEPVersionTracking (1100F458)].USLEEP_VersionTrackingAliasScript.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "USLEEP_VersionTrackingAliasScript.psc" Line ?
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:01PM] ERROR: File "Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
[uSLEEPVersionTracking (1100F458)].USLEEP_VersionTrackingScript.ProcessRetroScripts() - "USLEEP_VersionTrackingScript.psc" Line ?
[alias Player on quest USLEEPVersionTracking (1100F458)].USLEEP_VersionTrackingAliasScript.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "USLEEP_VersionTrackingAliasScript.psc" Line ?
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:01PM] ERROR: File "Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:01PM] ERROR: File "Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:01PM] ERROR: Cannot call WornHasKeyword() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[_SD_controller (58000D64)]._sdqs_fcts_outfit.isArmbinderEquipped() - "_sdqs_fcts_outfit.psc" Line ?
[_SD_controller (58000D64)]._sdqs_fcts_constraints.UpdateStanceOverrides() - "_sdqs_fcts_constraints.psc" Line ?
[alias _SDRA_player on quest _SD_controller (58000D64)]._sdras_player._Maintenance() - "_SDRAS_player.psc" Line ?
[alias _SDRA_player on quest _SD_controller (58000D64)]._sdras_player.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "_SDRAS_player.psc" Line ?
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:01PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp137"
stack:
[_SD_controller (58000D64)]._sdqs_fcts_outfit.isArmbinderEquipped() - "_sdqs_fcts_outfit.psc" Line ?
[_SD_controller (58000D64)]._sdqs_fcts_constraints.UpdateStanceOverrides() - "_sdqs_fcts_constraints.psc" Line ?
[alias _SDRA_player on quest _SD_controller (58000D64)]._sdras_player._Maintenance() - "_SDRAS_player.psc" Line ?
[alias _SDRA_player on quest _SD_controller (58000D64)]._sdras_player.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "_SDRAS_player.psc" Line ?
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:01PM] ERROR: Cannot call WornHasKeyword() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[_SD_controller (58000D64)]._sdqs_fcts_outfit.isYokeEquipped() - "_sdqs_fcts_outfit.psc" Line ?
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:01PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp141"
stack:
[_SD_controller (58000D64)]._sdqs_fcts_outfit.isYokeEquipped() - "_sdqs_fcts_outfit.psc" Line ?
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:01PM] ERROR: Cannot call GetBaseObject() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
.fnis_aa.SetAnimGroup() - "FNIS_aa.psc" Line ?
[_SD_controller (58000D64)]._sdqs_fcts_constraints.ResetStanceOverrides() - "_sdqs_fcts_constraints.psc" Line ?
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:01PM] ERROR: Cannot call GetName() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[_SD_controller (58000D64)]._sdqs_fcts_constraints.ResetStanceOverrides() - "_sdqs_fcts_constraints.psc" Line ?
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:01PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp7"
stack:
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:01PM] ERROR: Cannot call GetBaseObject() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:01PM] ERROR: Cannot call GetName() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:01PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp7"
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
[zadQuest (0D00F624)].zadboundcombatscript.SetAA() - "zadBoundCombatScript.psc" Line ?
[zadQuest (0D00F624)].zadboundcombatscript.Remove_ABC() - "zadBoundCombatScript.psc" Line ?
stack:
[zadQuest (0D00F624)].zadboundcombatscript.SetAA() - "zadBoundCombatScript.psc" Line ?
[zadQuest (0D00F624)].zadboundcombatscript.Remove_ABC() - "zadBoundCombatScript.psc" Line ?
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:01PM] ERROR: Cannot call SetAnimationVariableInt() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
stack:
[zadQuest (0D00F624)].zadboundcombatscript.GetSecondaryAAState() - "zadBoundCombatScript.psc" Line ?
stack:
[zadQuest (0D00F624)].zadboundcombatscript.GetSecondaryAAState() - "zadBoundCombatScript.psc" Line ?
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:02PM] Cannot open store for class "xpmselib", missing file?
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:02PM] ERROR: Unable to obtain function call information - returning None
stack:
[_SLP_QST_Controller (78000D62)].slp_fcts_parasites.CheckXPMSERequirements() - "slp_fcts_parasites.psc" Line ?
[alias SLP_PlayerAlias on quest _SLP_QST_Controller (78000D62)].SLP_PlayerAlias._Maintenance() - "slp_playeralias.psc" Line ?
[alias SLP_PlayerAlias on quest _SLP_QST_Controller (78000D62)].SLP_PlayerAlias.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "slp_playeralias.psc" Line ?
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:02PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp209"
stack:
[_SLP_QST_Controller (78000D62)].slp_fcts_parasites.CheckXPMSERequirements() - "slp_fcts_parasites.psc" Line ?
[alias SLP_PlayerAlias on quest _SLP_QST_Controller (78000D62)].SLP_PlayerAlias._Maintenance() - "slp_playeralias.psc" Line ?
[alias SLP_PlayerAlias on quest _SLP_QST_Controller (78000D62)].SLP_PlayerAlias.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "slp_playeralias.psc" Line ?
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:02PM] ERROR: Static function CheckXPMSEVersion not found on object xpmselib. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
[_SLH_Controller (630012C4)].slh_fctbodyshape.CheckXPMSERequirements() - "slh_fctbodyshape.psc" Line ?
[_SLH_Controller (630012C4)].slh_fctbodyshape.initShapeConstants() - "slh_fctbodyshape.psc" Line ?
[_SLH_Controller (630012C4)].slh_qst_hormonegrowth.Maintenance() - "SLH_QST_HormoneGrowth.psc" Line ?
[alias PlayerRef on quest _SLH_Controller (630012C4)].SLH_QST_PlayerAlias.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "SLH_QST_PlayerAlias.psc" Line ?
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:02PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp17"
stack:
[_SLH_Controller (630012C4)].slh_fctbodyshape.CheckXPMSERequirements() - "slh_fctbodyshape.psc" Line ?
[_SLH_Controller (630012C4)].slh_fctbodyshape.initShapeConstants() - "slh_fctbodyshape.psc" Line ?
[_SLH_Controller (630012C4)].slh_qst_hormonegrowth.Maintenance() - "SLH_QST_HormoneGrowth.psc" Line ?
[alias PlayerRef on quest _SLH_Controller (630012C4)].SLH_QST_PlayerAlias.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "SLH_QST_PlayerAlias.psc" Line ?
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:35PM] ERROR: Unable to call Delete - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[item 2 in container (00000014)].zadHiderScript.Delete() - "" Line ?
[item 2 in container (00000014)].zadHiderScript.OnContainerChanged() - "zadHiderScript.psc" Line ?
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:35PM] ERROR: Property harnessLocking not found on zadxlibs. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
[iDDeLibrary (31000D64)].iddelibs.iDDeSetHarness() - "iDDeLibs.psc" Line ?
[iDDeUtilities (31000D62)].iddeutilities.iDDeLoadLibs() - "iDDeUtilities.psc" Line ?
[iDDeUtilities (31000D62)].iddeutilities.iDDeRegEvents() - "iDDeUtilities.psc" Line ?
[alias PlayerAlias on quest iDDeMCMConfig (31000D63)].iDDeConfigStartup.iDDeIniModEvents() - "iDDeConfigStartup.psc" Line ?
[alias PlayerAlias on quest iDDeMCMConfig (31000D63)].iDDeConfigStartup.OnUpdate() - "iDDeConfigStartup.psc" Line ?
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:35PM] ERROR: Property harnessBlocking not found on zadxlibs. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
[iDDeUtilities (31000D62)].iddeutilities.iDDeLoadLibs() - "iDDeUtilities.psc" Line ?
[iDDeUtilities (31000D62)].iddeutilities.iDDeRegEvents() - "iDDeUtilities.psc" Line ?
[alias PlayerAlias on quest iDDeMCMConfig (31000D63)].iDDeConfigStartup.iDDeIniModEvents() - "iDDeConfigStartup.psc" Line ?
[alias PlayerAlias on quest iDDeMCMConfig (31000D63)].iDDeConfigStartup.OnUpdate() - "iDDeConfigStartup.psc" Line ?
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:35PM] ERROR: Property EbharnessLocking not found on zadxlibs. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:35PM] ERROR: Property EbharnessBlocking not found on zadxlibs. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:35PM] ERROR: Property WTEharnessLocking not found on zadxlibs. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:35PM] ERROR: Property WTEharnessBlocking not found on zadxlibs. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:35PM] ERROR: Property WTLharnessLocking not found on zadxlibs. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:35PM] ERROR: Property WTLharnessBlocking not found on zadxlibs. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:35PM] ERROR: Property RDEharnessLocking not found on zadxlibs. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:35PM] ERROR: Property RDEharnessBlocking not found on zadxlibs. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:35PM] ERROR: Property RDLharnessLocking not found on zadxlibs. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
[01/19/2017 - 03:23:35PM] ERROR: Property RDLharnessBlocking not found on zadxlibs. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
[01/19/2017 - 03:24:52PM] VM is freezing...
[01/19/2017 - 03:24:52PM] VM is frozen
[01/19/2017 - 03:24:54PM] Saving game...
[01/19/2017 - 03:24:54PM] VM is thawing...
[01/19/2017 - 03:24:54PM] ERROR: Unable to call UnregisterForUpdate - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[None].zadBellyEffect.UnregisterForUpdate() - "" Line ?
[None].zadBellyEffect.DoUnregister() - "zadBellyEffect.psc" Line ?
[None].zadBellyEffect.OnCellDetach() - "zadBellyEffect.psc" Line ?
[01/19/2017 - 03:29:15PM] VM is freezing...
[01/19/2017 - 03:29:15PM] VM is frozen
[01/19/2017 - 03:29:15PM] Saving game...
[01/19/2017 - 03:29:16PM] VM is thawing...
[01/19/2017 - 03:30:32PM] ERROR: (000978DC): Failed to send event KillFX for unspecified reasons.
stack:
[ (000978DC)].Actor.PlaySubGraphAnimation() - "" Line ?
[Active effect 1 on (000978DC)].SprigganFXSCRIPT.OnDeath() - "SprigganFXSCRIPT.psc" Line ?
[01/19/2017 - 03:31:24PM] ERROR: alias followerAlias02 on quest crdePlayerMonitor (34001827): Cannot force the alias's reference to a None reference.
stack:
[alias followerAlias02 on quest crdePlayerMonitor (34001827)].crdefollowerscript.ForceRefTo() - "" Line ?
[crdePlayerMonitor (34001827)].crdeplayermonitorscript.reshuffleFollowerAliases() - "crdeplayermonitorscript.psc" Line ?
[crdePlayerMonitor (34001827)].crdeplayermonitorscript.attemptApproach() - "crdeplayermonitorscript.psc" Line ?
[crdePlayerMonitor (34001827)].crdeplayermonitorscript.OnUpdate() - "crdeplayermonitorscript.psc" Line ?
[01/19/2017 - 03:31:29PM] ERROR: Cannot call GetDisplayName() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[crdePlayerMonitor (34001827)].crdeplayermonitorscript.attemptApproach() - "crdeplayermonitorscript.psc" Line ?
[crdePlayerMonitor (34001827)].crdeplayermonitorscript.OnUpdate() - "crdeplayermonitorscript.psc" Line ?
[01/19/2017 - 03:31:29PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp94"
stack:
[01/19/2017 - 03:31:35PM] ERROR: Cannot call GetDisplayName() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[01/19/2017 - 03:31:35PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp94"
stack:

It might have to do with meshes, thought idk why or how.