Old HDT Support Thread.

Monsto Brukes

For the love of all that is good, why do we not have HDT-enabled cloaks of skyrim?

Because you are asking why we not have them, instead of making them.^^

I would if I had the tools. Since I don't I'm at the mercy of those who do.

Pllllleeeeeaaaaaaaaaase?

Also, beast tails.

For the love of all that is good, why do we not have HDT-enabled cloaks of skyrim?

Because you are asking why we not have them, instead of making them.^^

I would if I had the tools. Since I don't I'm at the mercy of those who do.

Pllllleeeeeaaaaaaaaaase?

Also, beast tails.

Oh you need the tools no problem, you can be helped.

Free student 3ds Max 2012: http://www.autodesk.com/education/free-software/3ds-max

Nif Importer/Exporter for 3ds Max 2012: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/5622/?

Havok Tools for 3ds Max: http://havok.com/try-havok

Have fun. I'm trolling here a bit, but yeah anything needed is free.^^

Free student 3ds Max 2012: http://www.autodesk.com/education/free-software/3ds-max

Nif Importer/Exporter for 3ds Max 2012: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/5622/?

Have the latest tools and the UI/options are totally different in my (not student) max 2012 .Candares tube tutorials  are useless for me because of that.And i wanted to study it ,damn.

Hi, I wasn't so sure if this was the right thread for problems with the HDT breast collision physics thing, but anyway here it goes: 

I have basically followed s666's tutorial (http://www.loverslab.com/topic/10270-conversions-for-manga-body/page-77?do=findComment&comment=566933) on how to apply the physics with nifskope, and install the hdt.xml file from http://www.loverslab.com/topic/10270-conversions-for-manga-body/ 

I wasn't sure which one to download, since there were two, so I went with the first one because there were more downloads. After I have gone through every step, the number next to NiNode changed(Before I overwrite was 1, after I overwrite becomes 0), and the value in Extra Data list also changed (The tutorial tells me to input whatever number was next to NiS, which was 0 on my screen, and that also became 0 after I overwrite). I have attached a picture showing this.

I don't know if that was suppose to happen or not, but the final result was that the body/armor now is TBBP instead of having HDT physics (before I did anything HDT physics were present) and also in the idle. I am not sure what I did wrong, please help if anyone knows, because I have spent now almost 2 hours trying to get this to work. If I have posted on the wrong thread, please tell me. Thank you for taking your time reading this.

post-30367-0-36098900-1388476532_thumb.png

Hey everyone,

I have been troubleshooting the HDT physics for a few bodies and am running into a few problems in which I was hoping someone may know the answers to. First problem I am seeing is that I can get the breast to work, with the proper looking effects, but when I save and quit, and come back to the file the breasts physics is broken. When they become broken the breast and hands don't mix right. When the idle runs the breast clip through the hands and they look as though the gravity of them is upside down. I have followed the tutorials and still no luck, even using the recommending meshes and etc. I am hoping someone has fixed these issues before and might know the solution. PLEASE HELP!

Cheers!

Have the latest tools and the UI/options are totally different in my (not student) max 2012 .Candares tube tutorials  are useless for me because of that.And i wanted to study it ,damn.

Hey you should be able to figure out those things on your own-I used more than one version of the havok tools and was still able to get the same result, and in between videos I even changed to a newer version of the havok tool. The only problem you might have is if your resolution is too low; the windows for some of the havok settings are too big to fit on screen if its like 1024x768. This rig was cheap and fast but all those triangles made rigging a problem.

cloak max files.zip

Hey you should be able to figure out those things on your own-I used more than one version of the havok tools and was still able to get the same result, and in between videos I even changed to a newer version of the havok tool. The only problem you might have is if your resolution is too low; the windows for some of the havok settings are too big to fit on screen if its like 1024x768. This rig was cheap and fast but all those triangles made rigging a problem.

Did you stabilized the cloak meanwhile or is it still like in the video tutorial where you did the HDT Hairs?

Dunno if this has been mentioned before (newcomer to this thread, so way too long for me to skim and see if this was mentioned before)

But thought I'd just post this cool little piece of info I found from testing the new Bodyslide 2.0/Outfit Studio.

If you edit you body's .nif _0 and .nif_1 in your skyrim/meshes/actor/characterassets folder to include the HDT.xml data, then whenever you run an outfit with TBBP or BBP weight, it'll automatically have the HDT effect applied to it no additional steps necessary.

Alternatively, if you go through a lot of Bodyslide presets and/or are too lazy to do the above method on 2 nifs you can edit these:

Data/Calientetools/ShapeData/CalienteBody/DragonflyTBBP.nif or CalienteBreastWt.nif (if you use BBP) and add the HDT.xml to these then everytime you run bodyslide to make base body and outfits, it'll automatically have HDT effects applied to all of them!

And lastly, you can edit the above .nifs as well in Bodyslide and customize the weight paint to strengthen weaken HDT affects :)

Hope this helps someone out there!

Happy New Years!

well i'm not into 3d 

Thanks for scenes ill work on it 

I'm not sure if this has been discussed but I have an odd issue. It seems like if I customize my HDT settings at all it does not actually affect breasts when wearing HDT Havok Object. If I stop wearing the Havok Object the breasts become more bouncy but if I use the Object it goes back to default, but the breasts colide. Is there any way to make these both work together or is it a take one or the other sort of thing?

At the present stage,many physics hair that run in HDT physics system would have a problem:

The hair will pass through the body in game.

I think this is a good way to solve the problem.

27y7r69.jpg

Another point of view

2i6hunp.jpg

This approach is inspired by the MMD (MikuMikuDance)

2klaf6.jpg

4gnb4n.jpg

This method is currently being tested , if you have a better suggestion, please let me know in a reply.

Soryy for my English... :P

I haven't used the ballsocket constraint, it doesn't limit rotation, or twist, but this would be the most efficient way to rig for long hair.

I'm not sure if this has been discussed but I have an odd issue. It seems like if I customize my HDT settings at all it does not actually affect breasts when wearing HDT Havok Object. If I stop wearing the Havok Object the breasts become more bouncy but if I use the Object it goes back to default, but the breasts colide. Is there any way to make these both work together or is it a take one or the other sort of thing?

From what I am aware at the moment, the HDT Havok Object uses it's own .xml file with specific variables to enable collisions, so until you can get the dynamics values to match for both default HDT and Havok Object .xml files, they will be different for your default HDT and for when the Havok Object is equipped. Hope this helps!

WOW...jeezzzz Feel free to flame me but i NEED assistance here, i am new to modding and Skyrim and i really like the look of this but as a noob the shear amount of files to chose from

is confusing.

I love the boob and butt wobble and would really appreciate if someone can just simplify what i need to download and what order if any.

Really sorry for such an anal question but please advice/teach me.

Thanks in advance.

V

Because not everyone signed in Monsto, I copy the text here just pure and uploading the zip here

So dear people,
since it apparently so some problems are with "torpedo breasts" I have the thing again assumed.

First and most important change:
There is only one XML: the hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml.
When the HDT Havok object equip breasts are no longer deformed.
It will not change any more parameters, but only activates or deactivates the collision.

The xml I wrote for the DLL 10.25. The DLL is included in the Zip.
It also works with the 12.29 (also with hair physics). Unfortunately, the version is relatively unstable (for me)and the effects are somewhat different.

Included in the zip is in addition HDT Havok object that I have adapted.

So if you already HDT Havok uses object, simply overwrite.

Anyone with NiStringExtraData changes the hdt.xml in the body or in the Armor mesh
the value in StringData of hdt.xml in hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml.

The old hdt.xml can be deleted or renamed as a backup.

If someone has previously adjusted the body mesh or mesh armor for hdt.xml AND
now HDT Havok Object would like to use, the old NiStringExtraData must delete with Ctrl + Del.

Tested with: CBBE, Manga, CHSBHC, UNPB and Sevenbase

Thanks to HydrogensaysHDT for his brilliant work
and M4rth as a beta tester

All_in_one_file.7z

Dunno if this has been mentioned before (newcomer to this thread, so way too long for me to skim and see if this was mentioned before)

But thought I'd just post this cool little piece of info I found from testing the new Bodyslide 2.0/Outfit Studio.

If you edit you body's .nif _0 and .nif_1 in your skyrim/meshes/actor/characterassets folder to include the HDT.xml data, then whenever you run an outfit with TBBP or BBP weight, it'll automatically have the HDT effect applied to it no additional steps necessary.

Alternatively, if you go through a lot of Bodyslide presets and/or are too lazy to do the above method on 2 nifs you can edit these:

Data/Calientetools/ShapeData/CalienteBody/DragonflyTBBP.nif or CalienteBreastWt.nif (if you use BBP) and add the HDT.xml to these then everytime you run bodyslide to make base body and outfits, it'll automatically have HDT effects applied to all of them!

And lastly, you can edit the above .nifs as well in Bodyslide and customize the weight paint to strengthen weaken HDT affects :)

Happy New Years!

Don't flame me for this banal question, pleace.

In what way are *. nif files edited to include the HDT.xml data? Do i need a "nif editor" or something else?

Happy New Years!

In what way are *. nif files edited to include the HDT.xml data? Do i need a "nif editor" or something else?

Instead of all meshes for body or armor / clothes to work, you can also following use this Mod. http://hdt.monsto.com/forum/index.php?/files/file/11-modified-hdt-havok-object/

This adds HDT Havok Objevt added as equipment that automatically adds the breast collision.

Happy New Years!

Yup you need nifskope

EDIT - OR the HDT Havok Object of course, thank you for reminding me clp ! But you must know it will work only for characters WEARING it.

Happy New Years!

Yup you need nifskope

EDIT - OR the HDT Havok Object of course, thank you for reminding me clp ! But you must know it will work only for characters WEARING it.

I have changed the original mod.

It really wearing everyone.

Each bandit, every soldier, etc. - actually any playable NPC.

For safety, it can also be under "Other" in the forge to produce, or just kill the next bandits and away from him.

Archived