Old HDT Support Thread.

Monsto Brukes

Just got a DMCA notice when i went to mediafire

The file was 'test2011.max' that i posted in this thread.

And the reason was "relating to 'Havok'" <_<

Dear MediaFire User:

MediaFire has received notification under the provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") that your usage of a file is allegedly infringing on the file creator's copyright protection. The file named test2011.max is identified by the key (2zxf08vnar6o018). As a result of this notice, pursuant to Section 512©(1)© of the DMCA, we have suspended access to the file.

The reason for suspension was:

Copyrighted media relating to 'Havok'

Information about the party that filed the report:

http://www.muso.com/anti-piracy/ <-- My accusers

I can't be bothered to submit a counter claim on why its bollocks.... But thought it was worth sharing.

It's purely philosophical at this point, but dude . . . you must.

I guarantee that it was automated. By not counterclaiming (which is just a screen form am i right?) you basically say "ok you caught me" and they put a mark by your name. 3 of those (the EULA will tell you) and you're banned. Get banned by this system and your info goes into a list of "known offenders" that other so-called "dmca compliant" websites subscribe to. So getting banned on MediaFire may see you banned on Filesmelt.

But if they have enough such false positives, they have to tweak their system. But it's nowhere near as harsh on the claimant as it is on the respondent (you).

Therefore, you should respond. Counterclaims are human read. An angry response claiming exactly what the file is with links to description of the file 

contents (here) and related discussion will get it reinstated and get you off said lists. And, depending on the site, may get you a bit of automated lenience because of your previous 'false positive'.

Yes. It sucks. But not doing it confirms to the claimants that it's necessary, which makes it stronger. "we need more rules! 10,000 cases a day!" when 90% of them are false positives that people chose to ignore.

Yeah its just a screen form, but filling out that box under counterclaim is depressing. how do you tell some one that a .max, .nif, .xml and an .esp (they DMCA'd "test.7z" as well) can't be in breach of copyright. and if anyone owns them its me (the esp is bethesdas though according to their TC) and that is before taking into account the License for HCT

• PC titles sold for a retail value of less than $10.00 USD do not require a Havok distribution license to be executed.
  • PC titles sold for a retail value of more than $10.00 USD or more do require a Havok license to be executed but at no additional cost.

But the main problem i have with that form is they want my name, mailing address and phone number, and neither mediafire or gmail (used to set up the mediafire account) have any personal information at all, and i really don't want to give them any especially my address or phone number...

Filling out a CC is not worth that price.

They are likely using a blanket search to find these files. If they aren't making money off of file hosts/uploaders they can sue its likely they are monitoring boards like this to find people they could potentially charge for "copyright". Data miners have forum bots/shills crawling everywhere looking through posts that have the "right combination of words". Havok is the name of a band, and  so I wouldn't be surprised if they got DMCA happy and sent take down notice thinking you uploaded music or something related. If you decide to do it tell them its a false-positive and maybe they will stop slithering around LL.

Even then your file is probably gone forever though: http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/printview.php?t=388983&start=0

Just found this gif

39526.gif

anyone know how to achieve this??

achieve this is if you follow these instructions!

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/10270-conversions-for-manga-body/page-1

post-1503-0-25674200-1383918541_thumb.gi

thanks man...

do you also know the idle animation?

yes I know, please.

rar.gif  idle.rar   

number 1)

z9a9c4chydzdqtlfg.jpg?size_id=4

number 2 +3)

23462041s7b9ars5q4csvk.gif?t=1383459892

Hey guys I'm using a custom TBBP body through bodyslide and HDT works great with it. But when applying the boob collision (as in the first gif), it gets kinda messed up

Screen_Shot112.jpg

PS - I use the custom Ningheim Race

PPS- I followed the pictorial as well as the short guide

I myself do not use HDT Breast collision.

I was annoyed but that makes it so much in many problems.

That's why I edited the hdt.xml and hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml.

Here are the files:

http://hdt.monsto.com/forum/index.php?/files/file/14-update-clps-hdt-customized-2013-12-23

And here is a short demo video:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x18row3_more-jiggle-despite-hdt-xml_videogames

Who has problems with HDT Havok Object (CTD etc.) can download a clean version here:

http://hdt.monsto.com/forum/index.php?/files/file/11-modified-hdt-havok-object/

Merry Christmas

Just found this gif

39526.gif

anyone know how to achieve this??

achieve this is if you follow these instructions!

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/10270-conversions-for-manga-body/page-1

post-1503-0-25674200-1383918541_thumb.gi

thanks man...

do you also know the idle animation?

yes I know, please.

rar.gif  idle.rar   

number 1)

z9a9c4chydzdqtlfg.jpg?size_id=4

number 2 +3)

23462041s7b9ars5q4csvk.gif?t=1383459892

Hey guys I'm using a custom TBBP body through bodyslide and HDT works great with it. But when applying the boob collision (as in the first gif), it gets kinda messed up

Screen_Shot112.jpg

PS - I use the custom Ningheim Race

PPS- I followed the pictorial as well as the short guide

ozhm.jpg

Here are the files:

http://hdt.monsto.com/forum/index.php?/files/file/14-update-clps-hdt-customized-2013-12-23

Who has problems with HDT Havok Object (CTD etc.) can download a clean version here:

Merry Christmas

How do i install ?

Here are the files:

Merry Christmas

wow thanks, so I don't have to use nifscope now to have boob movement in idle animations??

@0908142045

Unpack the archiv.

Copy the files of Data\SKSE\Plugins to Data\SKSE\Plugins.

@aps16

You do not need NifScope.

The idle animation can be found here on LL.

The add HDT.xml for body / armor does this mod (it does not overwrite xml):

Actually I used nifscope before you replied and its working with your modified files, but I'm going to try HDT Havok object anyway and report here the results, thanks a lot clp2011.

well I can't figure out how to use this, should just copy paste and activate the esp? and btw I copied it to my custom character assets folder as I'm using a custom race

Example folder: HDT - Female only

Copy from this folder (subdirectory Data): Meshes folder and the esp in your Data directory of skyrim.

Activate the ESP.

It also works for custom race. I use Lunari.

If you are not a HDT Havok object have in inventory:

Give into the console: help HDT.

Search in the list HDT Havok object.

Then enter: player.additem xxxxxxxx 1

(xxxxxxxx is the ID of HDT Havok Object.)

I'm just designing the collision groups.

Do you have any suggestion about that ?

post-100850-0-72386800-1387874018_thumb.jpg

PS:

Cloth should be the parts not belongs to body. Ribbons, skirts etc.

A rigidbody can mark as not collide with itself. For example, if LBreast and RBreast belongs to 2 and no collide with 2, they will not collide with each other.

If it's OK, I'll add it to sth "Just for fun" :)

well I can't figure out how to use this, should just copy paste and activate the esp? and btw I copied it to my custom character assets folder as I'm using a custom race

Copy from this folder (subdirectory Data): Meshes folder and the esp in your Data directory of skyrim.

Activate the ESP.

Amazing! That worked like a charm. Pure genius, thank you. I had one last (hopefully) question. Since I use enb, I have set waitbusyrenderer=true but then I get noticeable fps loss. Is there any way around this other than uninstalling the enb? Or maybe my hardware just sucks.

attachicon.gifQQ截图20131224163242.jpg

PS:

I do not know if it could work.

Penis / SoS?

for example, if I want to create a collidable body with collidable breast, then the breast may collide with body(I think that's why collide breast conflict with physics hair). Collision filter can disable the collide between them.

In my plugin, collision filter consists of group ID and a bitfield which shows if collision between the rigidbody and the group disabled.

It's already exist in the plugin but I think we need a standard for the means of the groups.

Activate the ESP.

Amazing! That worked like a charm. Pure genius, thank you. I had one last (hopefully) question. Since I use enb, I have set waitbusyrenderer=true but then I get noticeable fps loss. Is there any way around this other than uninstalling the enb? Or maybe my hardware just sucks.

I do not ENB. So can not comment.

Extract from the original post (maybe it works with versions newer than 9:28.):

Setup for ENBSeries
 Are you running ENBSeries or any derivative? Add or change the following in either the enblocal.ini (v200 or newer) or enbseries.ini (older versions). 

[LIMITER]
WaitBusyRenderer=true

OR you can uninstall ENBSeries. Without doing either of these, the mesh will "jitter" which is a known issue.

This is only applicable for v9-28.

Activate the ESP.

Setup for ENBSeries
 Are you running ENBSeries or any derivative? Add or change the following in either the enblocal.ini (v200 or newer) or enbseries.ini (older versions). 

[LIMITER]
WaitBusyRenderer=true

OR you can uninstall ENBSeries. Without doing either of these, the mesh will "jitter" which is a known issue.

So this is not applicable to your modified version?

attachicon.gifQQ截图20131224163242.jpg

PS:

I do not know if it could work.

Penis / SoS?

for example, if I want to create a collidable body with collidable breast, then the breast may collide with body(I think that's why collide breast conflict with physics hair). Collision filter can disable the collide between them.

In my plugin, collision filter consists of group ID and a bitfield which shows if collision between the rigidbody and the group disabled.

It's already exist in the plugin but I think we need a standard for the means of the groups.

Hair you've already defined.

For Argonian and Kajit Tail would be an option?

Just for fun gives runtime error and asks for Qt dlls. What does it actually need? Qt libraries/sdk are like 30gb in size. What does the exe do? I'm using xp pro 64; is this for newer versions of windows?

You need all dlls and the platform directory to run it.

MSVC 2012 restribution is required too.

I'm not sure if it could run on xp. I'm using win7 x64.

It just a simple tool for modifing the xml.(but without preview :()

At least you can modified the collision filter infos and motors easier.

Activate the ESP.

Setup for ENBSeries

[LIMITER]
WaitBusyRenderer=true

So this is not applicable to your modified version?

I can not answer it.

Maybe just test (ini-entry).

If I understand correctly, there are generally issues when using ENB.

Regardless of the version

Archived