Old HDT Support Thread.

Monsto Brukes

Mother of God...

Okay, anybody who's still having problems with this mod, learn from my mistake:

Sometimes your Followers or custom races have their own directory for the femalebody nif files.  If you don't copy the modified HDT-enabled nif files over those, those races won't have HDT physics enabled.

For the rest of you, feel free to laugh at me ;)

Mother of God...

Okay, anybody who's still having problems with this mod, learn from my mistake:

Sometimes your Followers or custom races have their own directory for the femalebody nif files.  If you don't copy the modified HDT-enabled nif files over those, those races won't have HDT physics enabled.

For the rest of you, feel free to laugh at me ;)

Unfortunately a lot of newer and older npc's and followers have no BBP of any kind at all built into there bodies. I've had to replace nearly all mine with BBP/TBBP meshes and hope they don't CTD or have too many oddities about them like seams etc.

Not sure if this is still the right place to post this, but i didnt found any other support thread.

I downloaded the "All in one: Breast physics + Breast collision + HDT Havok Object" package and everything works fine, except when the pc or npc walks foward the right breast is crushed, like it wants to bounce to the back.

bZddSv4.jpg

Any idea how to fix this or what causes this problem?

Not sure if this is still the right place to post this, but i didnt found any other support thread.

I downloaded the "All in one: Breast physics + Breast collision + HDT Havok Object" package and everything works fine, except when the pc or npc walks foward the right breast is crushed, like it wants to bounce to the back.

bZddSv4.jpg

The HDT object needs to be attached/equipted to the player or npc. Should fix that if not it could be a mesh or skeleton problem, beyond my expertise.

To get the HDT object open up your console and type in: help hdt      or help "hdt" or help hdt 4. That should throw up a list and you looking for Armo or something like that with HDT object writen on the end with the item code you need to spawn it.

To spawn it type in the 8 digit code with numbers and letters e.g. XXXXXXX1. The code: Player.additem XXXXXXX1 1       changing the 1 at the end to another number just increases the number of times it spawns. You should find it in your inventory and just equip it, for NPC's you can try trading it them if they are a follower or you will need to select them with the mouse while in console and type in: equipitem XXXXXXX1      that should force them to wear it, just don't add a number to the end otherwise that item becomes invisible to pickpocket/inventory.

Hope this may help

Maybe start with rename/remove skeleton_female.hkx?

First thank you two for the help!

Maybe start with rename/remove skeleton_female.hkx?

This did the trick!

There is just one minor problem left.

I have installed reds idle animation and when the animation plays, the boobs stick to the npcs or players hands instead of bouncing down.

Uld5mVa.jpg

What could be wrong here? Any idea? :shy:

bZddSv4.jpg

As everyone has already noticed, my english sucks.

But Google's German is hell.

Welcome to hell. ;)

I think you are using CHSBHC or a custom CB Bodyslide Body.

In your case (according to the screen) the radius of the Breast and the x-axis is too large.

Currently I am working on a new version.

This will support UNP-based body in the first place.

When I have time, I will for CBBE, Manga and Adec also create a xml.

In any case I'll include for "Just for Fun" with a little tutorial so that everyone can adjust the parameters of his own body.

In addition, there will be a HDT havok object that not everyone carries in Skyrim, but is forged in the smithy.

It will also have an armor value, so that followers also use it.

Perhaps the question: Which body slot to have this item?

I would suggest the 60.

Then there are no problems with Sexlab mods.

No matter how it changes in the Nif and Esp, I write as a tutorial.

Maybe someone has his favorite item at this slot.

And now the bad news: I will not put the focus on hair physics.

Unfortunately, because I am a big fan of it.

But hair physics makes too much trouble - this is my test results after more than 60 hours.

I hope xp32 makes for his great mod an update.

Nevertheless, I remain for now on DLL 10.25.

It works without any problems, I can not tell from the newer versions.

Welcome to hell. ;)

In your case (according to the screen) the radius of the Breast and the x-axis is too large.

Auf dem Screen hat Lydia den CHSBHC Body, aber ich benutze den PS Universal Body Changer, mein PC benutzt den Sevenbase Bombshell Body und da ist es das selbe Problem, auch mit wesentlich kleineren Brüsten.

Ist das generell bei allen UNP und CBBE basierenden Bodys so das es da Probleme mit der Brustkollision gibt? (Hab deinen Post so verstanden)

On the Screenshot Lydia uses the CHSBHC Body, but since i'm using the PS Universal Body Changer, my PC uses the Sevenbase Bombshell Body and has the same problem, even with definite smaller boobs.

Is it a problem in general with UNP and CBBE based Bodys that the breast collosion doesn't work right? (This is how i understood your post)

Welcome to hell. ;)

Auf dem Screen hat Lydia den CHSBHC Body, aber ich benutze den PS Universal Body Changer, mein PC benutzt den Sevenbase Bombshell Body und da ist es das selbe Problem, auch mit wesentlich kleineren Brüsten.

Ist das generell bei allen UNP und CBBE basierenden Bodys so das es da Probleme mit der Brustkollision gibt? (Hab deinen Post so verstanden)

On the Screenshot Lydia uses the CHSBHC Body, but since i'm using the PS Universal Body Changer, my PC uses the Sevenbase Bombshell Body and has the same problem, even with definite smaller boobs.

Is it a problem in general with UNP and CBBE based Bodys that the breast collosion doesn't work right? (This is how i understood your post)

Das Problem, oder besser gesagt, die Herausforderung ist, dass jeder Body von der Positionierung der Knochen anders ist.

Es gibt kein generelles Body-Problem-

Deshalb wird - solange kein Weg gefunden ist, diese Werte aus der Nif automatisiert auszulesen - jeder manuell es für sich einstellen müssen.

Oder es gibt Dummköpfe, die das für andere machen.

ich arbeite daran. :D

Das ist der Grund, warum ein Grossteil der User sagt, super einwandfrei und der andere Teil, was für ein Mist.

Und beide Gruppen haben recht. ;)

Ich hänge hier mal meine momentane Testversion an. Vielleicht ist sie ja ok für dich.

Erstelle dir vorher ein Backup.

Wenn Du möchtest, kannst Du dir auch diese XML anschauen: Dort habe ich einige (die wesentlichen, nicht alle) Parameter kommentiert.

http://hdt.monsto.com/forum/index.php?/topic/108-custom-dl-all-in-one-breast-physics-breast-collision-hdt-havok-object/page-2&do=findComment&comment=856

Translation German-> English(100% Google - have fun)  :P

The problem, or rather, the challenge is that each body of the positioning of the bone is different.

There is no general body problem Therefore - as long as no path is found, these values ​​are read automatically from the Nif - each have to manually adjust it to yourself.

Or are fools who will do it for others.

I work on it. :D

That is the reason why most of the users says, super fine and the other part what.

A crap And both groups are right. ;)

I hang here at times my current trial.

Maybe she is ok for you.

Create your previously backed up.

If you want, you can look at you and this XML: There, I have some (the essential, not all) commented parameters. http://hdt.monsto.com/forum/index.php?/topic/108-custom-dl-all-in-one-breast-physics-breast-collision-hdt-havok-object/page-2&do=findComment&comment=856

hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml

I've got this set up and working pretty much, except for the fact that the breasts are getting "crushed", or at least kind of deflated, when running. Here is a comparison between standing still and running:

nJxYwNJ.jpg

I have tried both the stable and the newest version of HDT, both with and without the havok object, and both with and without skeleton_female.hkx. I have also tried the all in one download and adjusting loads of XML parameters with the just for fun tool, although I admit I am not sure what each parameter does.

While testing, I have started a new savegame with only my body mesh, the latest XP32 skeleton and HDT installed, in addition to running FNIS. No custom animations were included.

It seems that the physics behave as they should in most cases, except for this issue, which happens every time.

Does anyone know a way to fix this, either with XML parameters or something else?

And a bonus question: While standing still in the image above, the breasts are actually supposed to be a bit smaller. They get larger (and more "jutting") after I remove skeleton_female.hkx. Is there a way to prevent this as well?

Welcome to hell. ;)

Das Problem, oder besser gesagt, die Herausforderung ist, dass jeder Body von der Positionierung der Knochen anders ist.

Deshalb wird - solange kein Weg gefunden ist, diese Werte aus der Nif automatisiert auszulesen - jeder manuell es für sich einstellen müssen.

Das ist der Grund, warum ein Grossteil der User sagt, super einwandfrei und der andere Teil, was für ein Mist.

Ich hänge hier mal meine momentane Testversion an. Vielleicht ist sie ja ok für dich.

Wenn Du möchtest, kannst Du dir auch diese XML anschauen: Dort habe ich einige (die wesentlichen, nicht alle) Parameter kommentiert.

http://hdt.monsto.com/forum/index.php?/topic/108-custom-dl-all-in-one-breast-physics-breast-collision-hdt-havok-object/page-2&do=findComment&comment=856

The problem, or rather, the challenge is that each body of the positioning of the bone is different.

There is no general body problem Therefore - as long as no path is found, these values ​​are read automatically from the Nif - each have to manually adjust it to yourself.

That is the reason why most of the users says, super fine and the other part what.

Maybe she is ok for you.

If you want, you can look at you and this XML: There, I have some (the essential, not all) commented parameters. http://hdt.monsto.com/forum/index.php?/topic/108-custom-dl-all-in-one-breast-physics-breast-collision-hdt-havok-object/page-2&do=findComment&comment=856

Klasse, danke dir vielmals, ich schau mir mal die Testversion an, ansonsten heißt es dann wohl sich in diese fies lange XML rein zufuchsen :D

Eine Frage noch nebenbei: Du hast oben geschrieben das die Haarphysik momentan nicht machbar ist, was hat sich eigentlich im Vergleich zu den alten HDT Versionen verändert das die nicht mehr funktionieren? (hab zig videos von der Ponytailfrisur gesehen und wollte es mir eigentlich auch installieren)

Nice, thank you very much, i'll try the testversion, otherwise i'll have to work through this mean, long XML :D

By the way: You wrote hairphysics are currently not possible, what changed in comparison to the old HDT Versions so it doesn't work anymore?

(i've seen many videos of the ponytail-hair and was about to install it)

Welcome to hell. ;)

Maybe she is ok for you.

Klasse, danke dir vielmals, ich schau mir mal die Testversion an, ansonsten heißt es dann wohl sich in diese fies lange XML rein zufuchsen :D

Eine Frage noch nebenbei: Du hast oben geschrieben das die Haarphysik momentan nicht machbar ist, was hat sich eigentlich im Vergleich zu den alten HDT Versionen verändert das die nicht mehr funktionieren? (hab zig videos von der Ponytailfrisur gesehen und wollte es mir eigentlich auch installieren)

Nice, thank you very much, i'll try the testversion, otherwise i'll have to work through this mean, long XML :D

By the way: You wrote hairphysics are currently not possible, what changed in comparison to the old HDT Versions so it doesn't work anymore?

(i've seen many videos of the ponytail-hair and was about to install it)

Hab ich das geschrieben oder Google übersetzt?

Egal, Fremdsprachen sind nicht wirklich mein Fetish. Weder Russisch noch Französisch konnten mich begeistern. Ist fast 30 Jahre her.

Meine Erfahrung ist, das der Hair Mod nur mit der 10.25 DLL funktioniert. Alle neueren Versionen scheiden komplett aus.

Das muss jetzt nicht zwingend am Hair Mod liegen, denn alle neuren Versionen ink. 12.29 sind recht seltsam, um es mal gelinde auszudrücken.

Ich persönlich verwende kein ENB (es gibt bessere Alternativen) und dennoch ist es durch Hair Mod immer wieder dazu gekommen, dass die Brüste anfangen zu flattern, oder die Arschbacken den Weg zur nächsten Tür schon gegangen sind, obwohl diese noch 10 Meter weg ist. ;)

Das ist kein Garant dafür, dass es bei Dir oder anderen nicht stabil laufen kann. Nicht zuletzt deshalb, die 10.25 DLL.

Den Mod zu installieren kann aber nicht schaden.

Du musst die Frisur ja nicht nehmen,

And here is something to laugh, have fun Google translation:  :P

Have I written the translated or Google?

Regardless, foreign languages ​​are not really my fetish. Neither Russian nor French were able to inspire me. Is almost 30 years ago.

My experience is that the hair mod only works with the DLL 10:25. All newer versions are ruled out completely.

This must now not necessarily the Hair Mod lie, because all versions LICQ ink. 12:29 are quite strange, to put it mildly.

Personally I use no ENB (there are better alternatives), yet it has come by Hair mod again and again to the fact that the breasts start flapping, or buttocks followed the path to the next door already, although these still 10 meters away. :)

This is not a guarantee that it can not run stable at you or others. Not least for this reason, the DLL 10:25.

Can install the mod hurt but not.

You have the hairstyle do not take

I've got this set up and working pretty much, except for the fact that the breasts are getting "crushed", or at least kind of deflated, when running. Here is a comparison between standing still and running:

nJxYwNJ.jpg

I have tried both the stable and the newest version of HDT, both with and without the havok object, and both with and without skeleton_female.hkx. I have also tried the all in one download and adjusting loads of XML parameters with the just for fun tool, although I admit I am not sure what each parameter does.

While testing, I have started a new savegame with only my body mesh, the latest XP32 skeleton and HDT installed, in addition to running FNIS. No custom animations were included.

It seems that the physics behave as they should in most cases, except for this issue, which happens every time.

Does anyone know a way to fix this, either with XML parameters or something else?

And a bonus question: While standing still in the image above, the breasts are actually supposed to be a bit smaller. They get larger (and more "jutting") after I remove skeleton_female.hkx. Is there a way to prevent this as well?

This is exactly what I am getting, too. I figured it may be because I am using a UNP TBBP body. But I tried two different versions here and both do the same thing, with or without a havok object equipped and with/without the skeleton_female.hkx file installed.

This is exactly what I am getting, too. I figured it may be because I am using a UNP TBBP body. But I tried two different versions here and both do the same thing, with or without a havok object equipped and with/without the skeleton_female.hkx file installed.

CBBE customized in bodyslide 2 here, for the record.

i found HDT Skirt Test by anano

13-11-23  no texture
https://twitter.com/anano617/status/404127114976190465
http://skup.dip.jp/up/up06219.zip

i add texture paths (23.dds & 23_n.dds) from Sophitia Armour by Nausicaa

13-11-26
https://twitter.com/anano617/status/405549584442597376
Skyrim HDTP Skirt Test
http://www1.axfc.net/u/3099896.zip

Can anybody tell me, where I find these dance anmiations? I love it! :-O

Edit: Aaaah found it: Massara Blue Jeans

Small question here.

Since some HDT high profile users recommend DLL version 25/10 or 24/10 for stability.

My question is isin't that version the one that stops on some menus?

Like the Racemenu or other mods custom menus?

Small question here.

Since some HDT high profile users recommend DLL version 25/10 or 24/10 for stability.

My question is isin't that version the one that stops on some menus?

Like the Racemenu or other mods custom menus?

That's true, unfortunately.

It does not always come before before, but often enough.

Make your settings as normal in Racemenu.

Then, if you will save the game and the savegame load, everything is back in order.

HDT freezes only and will reinvigorate the game start  ;)

Then, if you will save the game and the savegame load, everything is back in order.

Ok thanks.

Anyone know how is the development of HDT now?

The last version is 29-12 and is almost a month old.

Ok thanks.

Anyone know how is the development of HDT now?

The last version is 29-12 and is almost a month old.

Hydro is the developer of this great Mod.

http://www.loverslab.com/user/100850-hydrogensayshdt/

Ok I've downloaded and installed clp2011's all in one V3 mod... 

Now every time I go to load my save game I get a CTD and an HDT autosave is created in my saves folder. When I check the HDT log I get this:

hdtPhysicsExtensions

[01/25/14 14:34:09]INFO: Queue OK
[01/25/14 14:34:09]INFO: System run with 8 threads
[01/25/14 14:34:09]INFO: Havok simulated world created.
[01/25/14 14:34:09]INFO: SKSEPlugin_Load
[01/25/14 14:34:33]INFO: Suspending ... Mist Menu
[01/25/14 14:35:33]INFO: Resuming... Main Menu
[01/25/14 14:35:33]INFO: Suspending ... HUD Menu
[01/25/14 14:35:33]INFO: Resuming... Fader Menu
[01/25/14 14:35:35]INFO: Suspending ... Loading Menu
[01/25/14 14:35:57]INFO: Physics system loaded : skse\plugins\hdtm.xml
[01/25/14 14:35:57]INFO: Physics system loaded : SKSE\Plugins\hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml
[01/25/14 14:35:57]ERROR: Fatal error occured
[01/25/14 14:35:57]ERROR: Code : 0xe06d7363
[01/25/14 14:35:57]ERROR: Flag : 0x00000001
[01/25/14 14:35:57]ERROR: Module :
[01/25/14 14:35:57]ERROR: Address : 0x76aac41f
[01/25/14 14:35:57]ERROR: Module Address : 0x76aac000
[01/25/14 14:35:57]ERROR: ExceptionContent saved in hdtPhysicsExtensions.dump
[01/25/14 14:35:57]ERROR: Plugin is trying to save game
[01/25/14 14:35:57]INFO: Physics system loaded : SKSE\Plugins\hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml

Please help me... starting over might just cause me to uninstall and forget skyrim ever existed... yes I know i'm being dramatic but i'd like to just continue playing my game... Again EVERYTHING was working fine this is out of nowhere and I have no idea what is causing this. I use HDT for hair and TBBP only. I uninstalled all HDT reliant mods and HDT in an attempt to get my game to load that way. I'm still getting CTD on load with HDT autosave... PLEASE HELP

Archived