Old HDT Support Thread.

Monsto Brukes

I myself do not use HDT Breast collision.

I was annoyed but that makes it so much in many problems.

That's why I edited the hdt.xml and hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml.

Here are the files:

http://hdt.monsto.com/forum/index.php?/files/file/14-update-clps-hdt-customized-2013-12-23

And here is a short demo video:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x18row3_more-jiggle-despite-hdt-xml_videogames

Who has problems with HDT Havok Object (CTD etc.) can download a clean version here:

http://hdt.monsto.com/forum/index.php?/files/file/11-modified-hdt-havok-object/

Merry Christmas

@0908142045

You can always try using the HDT Havok Object as clp2011 suggested. Worked for me

Posting this from the official forum just to cover all my bases:

I've been having trouble installing HDT. No matter what I do, I can't seem to get it to work right. I've tried different versions of the plugin, different skeletons and body meshes, and yet nothing seems to work.

HDT is functioning to an extremely limited degree for me. Most skeletons, including xp32's don't work. The ones that do, such as the Perfect 3-2 Skeleton leave the breasts in a sort of "floaty" state where they move, but don't really jiggle. I've tried using skeleton_female.hkx, and tried without using it. No difference aside from pre-animated jiggle added by TBBP animations. Collision is likewise a no-go no matter what skeleton or body mesh I use, even after having modified the nifs.

Other additions such as the ponytail or the skirt stretch past the floor off to infinity. It's getting increasingly frustrating trying to figure this out.

I dont' use any ENB. I have TBBP meshes made with the latest Bodyslide application, and I have tried using the Havok Item. No dice.

Merry Christmas, and thank you. ^^;

After test the problem go to ponytail hair by xp32 

If you have downloaded my mod should:

xp32 Hair Physics Mod is only supported up to 25.10 DLL from Hydro.

Therefore, the mod is customized to this version.

From hairmod there are 2 versions - both for 10.25.

Once as mainFile and once as old version.

Change the hairstyle in Racemenu.

It is of course important to have previously installed or overwritten all files

Apparently my problem is skse related.

checking plugin C:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\hdtPhysicsExtensions.dll
couldn't load plugin C:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\hdtPhysicsExtensions.dll

It doesn't say why I can't load the plugin. HDT isn't leaving a log either.

EDIT: Build 7-22 works. I'm wondering it hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml is the problem. Are there any edits I'm supposed to make after dropping it in, or should it work as-is?

I'm also not able to directly drag any of the hdtPhysicsExtensions.dll files  past 7-22 out of 7zip without it asking for administrator permission (and then cycling through "try again" over and over) if that helps at all.

Update

NPRChinaDress:

rewrite group as "Just for fun" suggest.

Just For Fun:

Fix bugs on hkpRagdollConstraintData, hkpRagdollLimitData, hkpStiffSpringConstraintChain.

MainDLL:

use a new ways to checking if an object is release.

avoid memory leaking if there's another dll use the same way to get the object release event.

(hair module still use the old way - increase reference count and check whether it's 1 every update).

fix the issue after alt+tab without menu open(suspend).

Hi,

the question is - does it matter what exactly skeleton to use for creating hair physics?

Cant understand what skeleton uses Canderes in his video tutorial... he said something about DragonFly skeleton but I cant find where this skeleton (if he exist) could be downloaded from...

My English is far from perfection so unfortunately I cant undestand everything from Canderes's speech  :(

@mclericp

I'm using 8.1 since RTM and never ever had a problem with HDT + 8.1 or ENB+SweetFX+8.1.

Reinstall your driver and check your load order, because it's not the OS itself.

hmm load order is fine. I guess maybe the drivers need a 8.1 version

edit: reinstalled all drivers. Already renuked my skyrim and reinstalled everything from scratch. No CTDs whatsoever until i add HDT into SKSE.

CTD happens outdoors(eg solitude) after 3-4 sec of wandering around. I dont know why i have this CTD since i have been using the same files, with the same load order as my laptop. Strangely though my laptop's skyrim doesnt CTD.

I guess i have to deal with nojigglefun for now

Two problems:  1.  Breasts move wildly (left and right) and totally unnatural and ZERO effect on Butt.  This is the same with all the hdt*.dll's and *.xml's from 9-28 to 12-23("just for fun").  I've tried looking at the xml's with your tutorials, but the "hkobject names" don't match the ones in the xml (in fact every xml I've looked at had the Breast and Butt bones under a different hkobject #.  Further, the settings you specify as causing breast and butt movement seem to be the same for for both butt and breast within each xml, including the default (hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml), and yet my breasts move wildly while my butt doesn't move at all.

2. Less important, the ponytail has and continues to move flawlessly and naturally, but I can't change its color to anything but black.

I use a custom UNP-TBBP body, xp32 skeleton (v1.92), tbbp animations (7-28).  I don't have gigantic breasts or a huge fat ass, but all I would like is some "natural" jiggle in both when I move.  Is it possible for you or someone to lay out "precisely" what changes need to be made to the xml to achieve just minimal movement and jiggle in my breasts and butt?

Thank you.

At the present stage,many physics hair that run in HDT physics system would have a problem:
The hair will pass through the body in game.
I think this is a good way to solve the problem.

27y7r69.jpg

Another point of view

2i6hunp.jpg

This approach is inspired by the MMD (MikuMikuDance)

2klaf6.jpg

4gnb4n.jpg

This method is currently being tested , if you have a better suggestion, please let me know in a reply.

Soryy for my English... :P

For the love of all that is good, why do we not have HDT-enabled cloaks of skyrim?

lol i was wondering that too.  havok is kind of a complex system sometimes, so maybe it is just time consuming to do.

i wonder if the havoked cloak would be a good starting point? or is that cloak mod more of a hack that wouldn't work?

i wish i had the skills for this lol.

Archived