Old HDT Support Thread.

Monsto Brukes

I would say that if you're after a reasonably accurate simulation of hydrodynamics, that you should install the default. the effect is weighty, bottom heavy and stops quickly. The dance video does what it does because it's that dudes own customization of the bounce. Mine is different yet.

But default may do it for you (=

I agree 100%.

If when you move (so walking, running) wants to have a aktzeptablen effects, you have to increase the effects.

When standing, it wobbles then after too long. It will always be a compromise - depending on taste.

Maybe it is because the real breasts do not have bones - thank God :D

Well... I think I may not be describing the desired effect adequately.  I'll try to break it down with more bad terminology:

Acceleration - How many times per second something jiggles.  Low numbers make it look floaty like they're on the moon or in orbit.  High numbers are unrealistic in the other direction, like it's on a very tight spring.

Malleability - How much freedom the breasts / whatever are given to move away from stationary.

Friction - Basically the curve which defines how, and how quickly, the jiggle ceases.

As stated before, I feel that the video link I quoted (http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x18iobz) gets the first two pretty good, but the curve is just not right.  Watch the girl on the right at about 0:13.  Breasts and buttocks don't actually stop jiggling, even after close to 5 seconds, because the "friction" isn't there putting on the brakes.

This is not meant to be a criticism of the settings that were used.  I certainly like the effect a lot more than what you see here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oS1RzxbM4v8.  In that video, there's practically nothing to indicate that physics are in at all; you have to watch closely.  I assume this is what default looks like?  It means the malleability is off.

Is this truly a matter of having to choose one or the other but not being able to define both independently?

I'm still trying to improve the default.xml.

The duration of the butt bounce is probably due to the dll used. In newer versions, the duration is not so long.

Unfortunately, I could not set in the xml. No matter what I set - it does not change (butt bounce).

The duration of breast bounce can also influence bone with "delta angle": lower values ​​shorten the duration of the effect.

It is certainly possible to use both.

For this, the question must be answered: How to influence the parameters of the default.xml and hdt.xml each other?

I could still answer no to this question.

Just got a DMCA notice when i went to mediafire

The file was 'test2011.max' that i posted in this thread.

And the reason was "relating to 'Havok'" <_<

Dear MediaFire User:

MediaFire has received notification under the provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") that your usage of a file is allegedly infringing on the file creator's copyright protection. The file named test2011.max is identified by the key (2zxf08vnar6o018). As a result of this notice, pursuant to Section 512©(1)© of the DMCA, we have suspended access to the file.

The reason for suspension was:

Copyrighted media relating to 'Havok'

Information about the party that filed the report:

http://www.muso.com/anti-piracy/ <-- My accusers

I can't be bothered to submit a counter claim on why its bollocks.... But thought it was worth sharing.

I would say that if you're after a reasonably accurate simulation of hydrodynamics, that you should install the default. the effect is weighty, bottom heavy and stops quickly. The dance video does what it does because it's that dudes own customization of the bounce. Mine is different yet.

I agree 100%.

If when you move (so walking, running) wants to have a aktzeptablen effects, you have to increase the effects.

When standing, it wobbles then after too long. It will always be a compromise - depending on taste.

Well... I think I may not be describing the desired effect adequately.  I'll try to break it down with more bad terminology:

Acceleration - How many times per second something jiggles.  Low numbers make it look floaty like they're on the moon or in orbit.  High numbers are unrealistic in the other direction, like it's on a very tight spring.

Malleability - How much freedom the breasts / whatever are given to move away from stationary.

Friction - Basically the curve which defines how, and how quickly, the jiggle ceases.

As stated before, I feel that the video link I quoted (http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x18iobz) gets the first two pretty good, but the curve is just not right.  Watch the girl on the right at about 0:13.  Breasts and buttocks don't actually stop jiggling, even after close to 5 seconds, because the "friction" isn't there putting on the brakes.

This is not meant to be a criticism of the settings that were used.  I certainly like the effect a lot more than what you see here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oS1RzxbM4v8.  In that video, there's practically nothing to indicate that physics are in at all; you have to watch closely.  I assume this is what default looks like?  It means the malleability is off.

Is this truly a matter of having to choose one or the other but not being able to define both independently?

The duration of the butt bounce is probably due to the dll used. In newer versions, the duration is not so long.

Unfortunately, I could not set in the xml. No matter what I set - it does not change (butt bounce).

The duration of breast bounce can also influence bone with "delta angle": lower values ​​shorten the duration of the effect.

For this, the question must be answered: How to influence the parameters of the default.xml and hdt.xml each other?

the one attached to the armor will replace the default one, if they both try to control a same bone.

I agree 100%.

the one attached to the armor will replace the default one, if they both try to control a same bone.

Thanks for the clarification

@HyperMix: for what bodytype those were made? Damn, Bodyslide++ clothing with HDT movement... that's something to dream about XD. Those skirts look awesome.

They work fine with Sevenbase Natural, Sevenbase Bombshell and Sevenbase Cleavage and I imagine any body that has a waist, they are havok enabled and have their own physics.

Just have to match up the waist size, even then it doesn't really matter much unless it is a huge difference. (pregnancy mods may be shit out of luck)

The Havok object alters them to fit more as well.

Dear MediaFire User:

MediaFire has received notification under the provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") that your usage of a file is allegedly infringing on the file creator's copyright protection. The file named test2011.max is identified by the key (2zxf08vnar6o018). As a result of this notice, pursuant to Section 512©(1)© of the DMCA, we have suspended access to the file.

I can't be bothered to submit a counter claim on why its bollocks.... But thought it was worth sharing.

It's purely philosophical at this point, but dude . . . you must.

I guarantee that it was automated. By not counterclaiming (which is just a screen form am i right?) you basically say "ok you caught me" and they put a mark by your name. 3 of those (the EULA will tell you) and you're banned. Get banned by this system and your info goes into a list of "known offenders" that other so-called "dmca compliant" websites subscribe to. So getting banned on MediaFire may see you banned on Filesmelt.

But if they have enough such false positives, they have to tweak their system. But it's nowhere near as harsh on the claimant as it is on the respondent (you).

Therefore, you should respond. Counterclaims are human read. An angry response claiming exactly what the file is with links to description of the file 

contents (here) and related discussion will get it reinstated and get you off said lists. And, depending on the site, may get you a bit of automated lenience because of your previous 'false positive'.

Yes. It sucks. But not doing it confirms to the claimants that it's necessary, which makes it stronger. "we need more rules! 10,000 cases a day!" when 90% of them are false positives that people chose to ignore.

this path is not correct or?

How do we know this?

Why do not you Just use this mod: http://hdt.monsto.com/forum/index.php?/files/file/11-modified-hdt-havok-object/

You then do not need anything more to customize, and you can turn off without displaying an error message Skyrim him.

yes I have also just realized that I have the path disclosure not at longer need since I already what you've posted using ... sry

sry for my bad english, it is google

this path is not correct or?

How do we know this?

Why do not you Just use this mod: http://hdt.monsto.com/forum/index.php?/files/file/11-modified-hdt-havok-object/

You then do not need anything more to customize, and you can turn off without displaying an error message Skyrim him.

yes I have also just realized that I have the path disclosure not at longer need since I already what you've posted using ... sry

sry for my bad english, it is google

Oh, google can good English.

Just no other languages, for example German etc.  ;)

Dear MediaFire User:

It's purely philosophical at this point, but dude . . . you must.

I guarantee that it was automated. By not counterclaiming (which is just a screen form am i right?) you basically say "ok you caught me" and they put a mark by your name. 3 of those (the EULA will tell you) and you're banned. Get banned by this system and your info goes into a list of "known offenders" that other so-called "dmca compliant" websites subscribe to. So getting banned on MediaFire may see you banned on Filesmelt.

But if they have enough such false positives, they have to tweak their system. But it's nowhere near as harsh on the claimant as it is on the respondent (you).

Therefore, you should respond. Counterclaims are human read. An angry response claiming exactly what the file is with links to description of the file 

contents (here) and related discussion will get it reinstated and get you off said lists. And, depending on the site, may get you a bit of automated lenience because of your previous 'false positive'.

Yes. It sucks. But not doing it confirms to the claimants that it's necessary, which makes it stronger. "we need more rules! 10,000 cases a day!" when 90% of them are false positives that people chose to ignore.

Yeah its just a screen form, but filling out that box under counterclaim is depressing. how do you tell some one that a .max, .nif, .xml and an .esp (they DMCA'd "test.7z" as well) can't be in breach of copyright. and if anyone owns them its me (the esp is bethesdas though according to their TC) and that is before taking into account the License for HCT

• PC titles sold for a retail value of less than $10.00 USD do not require a Havok distribution license to be executed.
  • PC titles sold for a retail value of more than $10.00 USD or more do require a Havok license to be executed but at no additional cost.

But the main problem i have with that form is they want my name, mailing address and phone number, and neither mediafire or gmail (used to set up the mediafire account) have any personal information at all, and i really don't want to give them any especially my address or phone number...

Filling out a CC is not worth that price.

But the main problem i have with that form is they want my name, mailing address and phone number, and neither mediafire or gmail (used to set up the mediafire account) have any personal information at all, and i really don't want to give them any especially my address or phone number...

Filling out a CC is not worth that price.

Ah but it's a completely separate system. The counterclaim is a legal doc and is separate from the reg and user accounting system. It's like that in case an agent of the poster (a lawyer, accountant, person with power of attorney, etc) is to make the counterclaim.

The privacy statutes for DMCA claims are in a completely different arena than user registration. A site can pretty much put whatever they want in their T&C/EULA. The DMCA claim/counterclaim privacy rules are based on federal law.

DMCA shit is disconcerting, but it's a completely different ballpark. It's been a cpl years since i've had to deal with it, and things may have changed, but I can't believe they've changed that much. Generally, i'm like you... my gmail doesn't have any personal info, and even youtube isn't linked to my gmail. Hell I don't even play Facebook... at all. 

@HyperMix: for what bodytype those were made? Damn, Bodyslide++ clothing with HDT movement... that's something to dream about XD. Those skirts look awesome.

They work fine with Sevenbase Natural, Sevenbase Bombshell and Sevenbase Cleavage and I imagine any body that has a waist, they are havok enabled and have their own physics.

Just have to match up the waist size, even then it doesn't really matter much unless it is a huge difference. (pregnancy mods may be shit out of luck)

Well, the skirt movement looks really nice but as a piece of clothing it doesnt fit my bodyslide created body from waist/butt... and I have barely touched butt-region size settings when compared to CBBE-based preset.

Well, the skirt movement looks really nice but as a piece of clothing it doesnt fit my bodyslide created body from waist/butt... and I have barely touched butt-region size settings when compared to CBBE-based preset.

Have you tried using them with the havok object, sometimes stops the clipping and forces the skirt to fit the body shape?

Have you tried using them with the havok object, sometimes stops the clipping and forces the skirt to fit the body shape?

Ah, stupid me. You mentioned the havoc object in previous message and I managed to misread it. I tested that early version Havok object item, but it (naturally) over-rided the custom XML settings in HDT file so it was purely for a short test.

Have you seen that new Bodyslide 2 tool? I wonder if it allows re-fitting HDT clothing better...

Just found this gif

39526.gif

anyone know how to achieve this??

achieve this is if you follow these instructions!

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/10270-conversions-for-manga-body/page-1

post-1503-0-25674200-1383918541_thumb.gi

thanks man...

do you also know the idle animation?

yes I know, please.

rar.gif  idle.rar   

number 1)

z9a9c4chydzdqtlfg.jpg?size_id=4

number 2 +3)

23462041s7b9ars5q4csvk.gif?t=1383459892

Hello and good day/evening to the people in this forum.. im having some problems with the idle animation.. ive succesfully applied the HDT thing and its working. but the hand of my follower is cliping trough the breast of my follower making the breast act in very un-natural way. im just wondering to how i could fix this problem.

to my knowledge im using TBBP and S7base mesh with SG body texture.

Just found this gif

39526.gif

anyone know how to achieve this??

achieve this is if you follow these instructions!

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/10270-conversions-for-manga-body/page-1

post-1503-0-25674200-1383918541_thumb.gi

thanks man...

do you also know the idle animation?

yes I know, please.

rar.gif  idle.rar   

number 1)

z9a9c4chydzdqtlfg.jpg?size_id=4

number 2 +3)

23462041s7b9ars5q4csvk.gif?t=1383459892

Hello and good day/evening to the people in this forum.. im having some problems with the idle animation.. ive succesfully applied the HDT thing and its working. but the hand of my follower is cliping trough the breast of my follower making the breast act in very un-natural way. im just wondering to how i could fix this problem.

to my knowledge im using TBBP and S7base mesh with SG body texture.

Try with only XP32, TBBP dragonfly is useless with HDT.

I have looked on tutorials abot HDT, but couldn't find an example how to add a new bone to XML.

So I open "hdtPhysicsExtensionDefaultBBP.xml" and duplicate whole branch "hkpRigidBody" for [NPC L Butt].
Then change block number to #0105 (this number don't used by any block there), and name inside to [NPC Belly].
Then add this new block number to the "hpkPhysicsSystem" branch (the very last one).

But in game, belly of my girl flows down to eternity. :(
---
Ok, I take "skeleton_female.hkx" and add to it [NPC Belly] too (it is strange, but it was absent here but exists in "skeleton_female.nif").
Now without HDT (when press "~") belly looks normal, but when HDT applies, belly flow down again.
---

Help me please. What else can I do to fix it ?

Interesting side effect of HDT not sure if you noticed this yourself...

But I was messing around using redram80's CHSBHC T-V  mesh with vaginal opening,  - http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/11072/?

and I applied the HDT Physics to it along side sos full and it similuted intercource more closely the vaginal parting was pressed to the sides to me.

May be minor alignment issues but it worked.

I dont remember if it was because I applied HDTM to the genetals or if they came with it. But it was a neat plus for HDT and HDTM!!!

(Now imagine if more body types came with that vaginal opening like Redrams!!!)

HAZAAAAAHHHHH!!!

You HDT PEOPLE inadvertantly created true intercourse in SKYRIM!!!! XD

Hey all, been having a problem since I hit Iverstead in the main story quest line. It seems that HDT is crashing and taking skyrim with it. The log keeps spitting out errors like this

[12/23/13 02:54:56]INFO: Add character ff000eca
[12/23/13 02:54:56]INFO: ff000eca now invalid, release it
[12/23/13 02:56:29]ERROR: Fatal error occured
[12/23/13 02:56:29]ERROR: Code : 0xc0000005
[12/23/13 02:56:29]ERROR: Flag : 0x00000000
[12/23/13 02:56:29]ERROR: Module : C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ntdll.dll
[12/23/13 02:56:29]ERROR: Address : 0x77c630bd
[12/23/13 02:56:29]ERROR: Module Address : 0x77c30000
[12/23/13 02:56:29]ERROR: AccessViolation, try to read 0xed5a0512 failed
[12/23/13 02:56:29]ERROR: ExceptionContent saved in hdtPhysicsExtensions.dump
[12/23/13 02:56:29]ERROR: Plugin is trying to save game

or this

[12/23/13 03:55:12]ERROR: Fatal error occured
[12/23/13 03:55:12]ERROR: Code : 0xc0000005
[12/23/13 03:55:12]ERROR: Flag : 0x00000000
[12/23/13 03:55:12]ERROR: Module : C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ntdll.dll
[12/23/13 03:55:12]ERROR: Address : 0x77c630bd
[12/23/13 03:55:12]ERROR: Module Address : 0x77c30000
[12/23/13 03:55:12]ERROR: AccessViolation, try to read 0x61ed66d3 failed
[12/23/13 03:55:12]ERROR: ExceptionContent saved in hdtPhysicsExtensions.dump
[12/23/13 03:55:12]ERROR: Plugin is trying to save game

Or something similar. It most often happens when I'm bringing up an inventory or shop but I've had it happen just walking around to. I'm using version 12/6 with HDT physics hair and skirt. It says its creating a dump file but I can't find it, if anyone can point me at it I'll add it to this post.

Is this a thing I can fix, a bug we haven't hit yet, or a "damn your out of luck just start a new character"?

Archived