Old HDT Support Thread.

Monsto Brukes

I'm just designing the collision groups.

Do you have any suggestion about that ?

attachicon.gifQQ截图20131224163242.jpg

PS:

Cloth should be the parts not belongs to body. Ribbons, skirts etc.

If it's OK, I'll add it to sth "Just for fun" :)

I do not know if it could work.

Penis / SoS?

for example, if I want to create a collidable body with collidable breast, then the breast may collide with body(I think that's why collide breast conflict with physics hair). Collision filter can disable the collide between them.

In my plugin, collision filter consists of group ID and a bitfield which shows if collision between the rigidbody and the group disabled.

It's already exist in the plugin but I think we need a standard for the means of the groups.

Hair you've already defined.

For Argonian and Kajit Tail would be an option?

"Hair, Undefined" means the group is used for hair but which part of hair it means is undefined.

Okay I forgot tails. maybe it can belongs to "Body, Undefined" (fortunately I reserved two groups)?

Just replaced the group 9 to "Tail"

Yeah its W7/Xp home 32 oldest supported. I got it to run on another computer and this is much easier than the calculator way. I forgot to ask, but was bullet support pulled from the plugin or is it still there? I'm fooling around with mmd and its mildly interesting.

No, bullet support isn't exist in the plugin.

Havok can do all bullet can - except soft body.

(`・ω・)

I used to try to convert models(with physics) from MMD to skyrim, but because they have different skeletons, I failed.

PS:

Penis / SoS?

for example, if I want to create a collidable body with collidable breast, then the breast may collide with body(I think that's why collide breast conflict with physics hair). Collision filter can disable the collide between them.

In my plugin, collision filter consists of group ID and a bitfield which shows if collision between the rigidbody and the group disabled.

It's already exist in the plugin but I think we need a standard for the means of the groups.

"Hair, Undefined" means the group is used for hair but which part of hair it means is undefined.

Okay I forgot tails. maybe it can belongs to "Body, Undefined" (fortunately I reserved two groups)?

I think the open point "which hair part", Xp32 can best coordinate with you.

PS:

Penis / SoS?

I think the open point "which hair part", Xp32 can best coordinate with you.

I think you misunderstand sth.

It's the same as the one in biped object in CK. the "Undefined" means "Modder depends".

Only when sth like... dildo, should collide with "Body, pussy" but not "Body, Main part" do we need to specified "which part".

btw, just replace the lastest 4 "Undefined" to "Reserved".

Okay major issue - After I installed HDT and HDT Havok Object I started getting stuttering every 2 seconds or so, I just uninstalled it skse plugins, havok object but guess what, I'm still getting it even if I load an older save. So I was wondering does this also modify Skyrimprefs.ini? Maybe that's the problem.

PS - I use enb, but I didn't change anything related to that

PS:

A rigidbody can mark as not collide with itself. For example, if LBreast and RBreast belongs to 2 and no collide with 2, they will not collide with each other.

I have no suggestion about it.

based on what you say, it sounds like any 2 bones that belong to the same group, and that group is set to 'no collide' then those bones will NOT collide with each other. In other words, they will ignore each other for collision.

I think that sounds great. It's specific and clear.

Hooray collision!

Oh by the way, i posted a couple of observations about "just for fun" on the support site.

PS:

A rigidbody can mark as not collide with itself. For example, if LBreast and RBreast belongs to 2 and no collide with 2, they will not collide with each other.

based on what you say, it sounds like any 2 bones that belong to the same group, and that group is set to 'no collide' then those bones will NOT collide with each other. In other words, they will ignore each other for collision.

Hooray collision!

Oh by the way, i posted a couple of observations about "just for fun" on the support site.

= =not exactly.

if a object set to 'no collide with' a group, then it will not collide with all things belongs to the group.

Okay major issue - After I installed HDT and HDT Havok Object I started getting stuttering every 2 seconds or so, I just uninstalled it skse plugins, havok object but guess what, I'm still getting it even if I load an older save. So I was wondering does this also modify Skyrimprefs.ini? Maybe that's the problem.

So I tried everything, uninstalling enb, trying the lowest settings but that lag/stutter/jitter is still there. What is happening guys? I've never seen something like this ever.......the game works fine at first but after 2-3 minutes of load it starts stuttering like hell and sometimes it CTDs.

So I tried everything, uninstalling enb, trying the lowest settings but that lag/stutter/jitter is still there. What is happening guys? I've never seen something like this ever.......the game works fine at first but after 2-3 minutes of load it starts stuttering like hell and sometimes it CTDs.

Sounds as if ENB is still active, or the old settings available.

In Documents \ MyGames \ Skyrim folder there are two files.

The SkyrimPrefs.ini and RenderInfo.txt.

For safety, rename both files or back up somewhere.

After start of the launchers should Skyrim are detect your graphics card and create the files new.

Sorry if spamming the thread but can someone explain what the HDT author's,Candere's and monstro's latest posts mean?Is HDT official files going to provide default collision physics for body parts,hair and armor without the use of HDT havoc object or custom weight painted hair like xp32's one?Or did i get it completely wrong?

PS:

Hooray collision!

= =not exactly.

if a object set to 'no collide with' a group, then it will not collide with all things belongs to the group.

Ah so pretty much the opposite of what I said hehe.

Thanks!

I noticed, all parts of a body which have linked to HDT physic have been pressed a little inside a body. No matter what weight have a vertexes (even if 0).

Do you all have such an issue ?

How to fix it ?

PS: I have no difference with or without "skeleton_female.hkx", anyway I have an issue.

I noticed, all parts of a body which have linked to HDT physic have been pressed a little inside a body. No matter what weight have a vertexes (even if 0).

Do you all have such an issue ?

How to fix it ?

PS: I have no difference with or without "skeleton_female.hkx", anyway I have an issue.

I'm pretty sure that's the effects of gravity on those parts. I usually make parts (ie tits) a little bigger to account for that.

Hey guys I'm using a custom TBBP body through bodyslide and HDT works great with it. But when applying the boob collision (as in the first gif), it gets kinda messed up

Screen_Shot112.jpg

PS - I use the custom Ningheim Race

PPS- I followed the pictorial as well as the short guide

ozhm.jpg

Try my XPMS Xmas skeleton pack from here it should fix the breast too high bug with 1.91+.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/22284-xpms-192-with-sexlab-rough-animations-support-ece-support-for-male-characters-also-on-this-thread/?p=550759

Hey guys I'm using a custom TBBP body through bodyslide and HDT works great with it. But when applying the boob collision (as in the first gif), it gets kinda messed up

Screen_Shot112.jpg

ozhm.jpg

Try my XPMS Xmas skeleton pack from here it should fix the breast too high bug with 1.91+.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/22284-xpms-192-with-sexlab-rough-animations-support-ece-support-for-male-characters-also-on-this-thread/?p=550759

supports also http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/491-immersive-first-person-view/  or must it additionally http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/6002/? install?

merry christmas to you all  :blush:

Screen_Shot112.jpg

ozhm.jpg

supports also http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/491-immersive-first-person-view/  or must it additionally http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/6002/? install?

merry christmas to you all  :blush:

No you don't have to install The Joy of Perspective if you don't want to.

Immersive First Person View and The Joy of Perspective are independent to each other, IFPV uses 3rd Person Camera and papyrus scripts, The Joy of Perspective 1st person camera and native skyrim first person. So IFPV is skeleton independed, only TJOP needs modifications. You don't have to install TJOP if you don't want to and choose NO on installation if you don't use it. I like TJOP more in fights, IFPV more for SexLab or because of the supported headtracking when I listen to NPCs talking.

Screen_Shot112.jpg

ozhm.jpg

Sorry i can't get it to work

post-42987-0-22766200-1387964922_thumb.png

Screen_Shot112.jpg

ozhm.jpg

Same problem after following this guide http://www.loverslab.com/topic/10270-conversions-for-manga-body/page-77?do=findComment&comment=566933

If you use a custom race like ningheim or so that has a seperate skeleton you have to switch out the custom skeleton files of the race the pack only fixes the vanilla races or the custom races that use the vanilla skeleton files. But the left breast looks fine maybe issue with the collision. Here the skeleton issue is if the breast are high when the hands are above the breast and the breast are holded up. The left one here falls down. So it should be not the skeleton issue.

Screen_Shot112.jpg

ozhm.jpg

Same problem after following this guide http://www.loverslab.com/topic/10270-conversions-for-manga-body/page-77?do=findComment&comment=566933

If you use a custom race like ningheim or so that has a seperate skeleton you have to switch out the custom skeleton files of the race the pack only fixes the vanilla races or the custom races that use the vanilla skeleton files. But the left breast looks fine maybe issue with the collision. Here the skeleton issue is if the breast are high when the hands are above the breast and the breast are holded up. The left one here falls down. So it should be not the skeleton issue.

I use vanilla races. Must be angle that I took that picture

post-42987-0-58510000-1387967007_thumb.jpg

post-42987-0-14521400-1387967023_thumb.jpg

Try messing around with breast scales in RaceMenu and/or ECE only way I can think of fixing it without doing extra ECE slider for this I'm not at my PC right now so it may take a while.

That ok, without breast collision everything work just fine. Just curious how to do that.

Thank you for taking the time to answer  :)

Archived