Show us your character!

@Phelps1247

This converter by Gerra6 called the New Clothing Body Style Converter the thread is located here on loverslab it works for fallout New Vegas oblivion and skyrim you can convert a armor from 1 body size to another one. It works best if the to and from bodies have matching UV maps. Some areas might have problems like you go from big/stupid big chest to smaller chest it might not come out real good and there's also the spot between the chest if anything is caught there it might come out looking bad. I call that area noman's land. You don't need any 3d program like blender/3dmax to be able to use it. I have used it for fallout new Vegas some but have used it a lot for oblivion.

@Phelps1247

This converter by Gerra6 called the New Clothing Body Style Converter the thread is located here on loverslab it works for fallout New Vegas oblivion and skyrim you can convert a armor from 1 body size to another one. It works best if the to and from bodies have matching UV maps. Some areas might have problems like you go from big/stupid big chest to smaller chest it might not come out real good and there's also the spot between the chest if anything is caught there it might come out looking bad. I call that area noman's land. You don't need any 3d program like blender/3dmax to be able to use it. I have used it for fallout new Vegas some but have used it a lot for oblivion.

Thanks. It was in the modders resources section, that's why I couldn't find it.

Fallout 3

4928615m.jpg  

That's a sexy combination. The girl, armor and gun, i mean :D

I have that Stealth Armor restexture, but what is the gun?

Here's my sniper, not too good picture, taken in 1360x768 times even :blink:

But i think the combination is pretty sexy too ;)

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=12185961

And a much more recent one with the Daughters of ARES mod:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=198563126

You know what? Screw Skyrim, i'm heading back to Mojave.