Show us your character!

blog-0721037001402923622.jpgJust Cris, thinking of giving her a tattoo but I currently don't have a render (want a hawk for her since TESIV Cris uses a wolf and TESV Cris who uses a dragon) or a program to alter textures so yeah it's an idea I'm incapable of pulling off.

@kpnut that was a quick trip from skyrim :P

I've gotten good at juggling multiple games. When I wasn't taking a break (before I had Skyrim) I was juggling TESIV, FNV and FO3 I've basically removed FO3 from that list and replaced it with Skyrim.

You can replace FNV alone by TTW ;).

I'm telling you Molevalence, despite all the problems ENBs can cause, it's a 1000x worth it. Look at my first picture, there is no way I can get that image with a bunch of mods installed. You have to try a few to get the one that fits your style the best.

Btw saw you sign up :P, time for you to make some posts :D

The ENB I want is Dynamo. I did research and check some how to's on installing it. Regardless the videos are not on par and the files are different than shown in the videos keeping me at bay.

I'm telling you Molevalence, despite all the problems ENBs can cause, it's a 1000x worth it. Look at my first picture, there is no way I can get that image with a bunch of mods installed. You have to try a few to get the one that fits your style the best.

Btw saw you sign up :P, time for you to make some posts :D