Show us your character!

Thinking about switching to E Enb from AlpenGlow.

nova_410.jpg

nova_411.jpg

nova_412.jpg

It looks a bit too dark for my taste or is it nearly sunset in game at the time you took this?

Otherwise, LOL

I think it was around 3-4 pm in game. Yes it's a bit more towards the dark side. The last enb i used was Alpenglow which was more towards the bright side.

Also you should use the tm command when taking shots, it would look much better. Esp the last one :P

nova_410.jpg

nova_411.jpg

nova_412.jpg

It looks a bit too dark for my taste or is it nearly sunset in game at the time you took this?

Otherwise, LOL

I think it was around 3-4 pm in game. Yes it's a bit more towards the dark side. The last enb i used was Alpenglow which was more towards the bright side.

Also you should use the tm command when taking shots, it would look much better. Esp the last one :P

Ahh, I'm such a noob, I always wandered how you took screenshots without the menu, lol.

I'm going to try other ENB's too, even though I like the one I'm using, most look too sharp and dull for my tastes.

nova_410.jpg

nova_411.jpg

nova_412.jpg

Otherwise, LOL

Ahh, I'm such a noob, I always wandered how you took screenshots without the menu, lol.

I'm going to try other ENB's too, even though I like the one I'm using, most look too sharp and dull for my tastes.

also you might want to try out the cellhud. It is sooooo much better than the default hud.

http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/46389/?

Guest endgameaddiction

I'm dead sexy!

13168650963_18885324b2_o.jpg

Okay here's one...

BFF :heart:

13410231424_7bd501a8c5_o.jpg

too much hari clipping in that one, but too cute to just not put it up.

I love the Mothership Zeta DLC, it's one of my favs and I decided to go with the Spectre Armor for the time being :)

ah the ghost armor from brokencash before he went mia. I used to play with those until I got my hands on the ripped models lol

I love the Mothership Zeta DLC, it's one of my favs and I decided to go with the Spectre Armor for the time being :)

ah the ghost armor from brokencash before he went mia. I used to play with those until I got my hands on the ripped models lol

Ah, I see why yours looks more detailed and such.  Do you mind sharing it?  I have the original Halo NV mod that has multpile armors and weapons too I can offer in excahnge :)

The Armors and such are found inside the Vault 34 armory or you can get them with the console codes that is included in the read me file of the mod.

Ah, I see why yours looks more detailed and such.  Do you mind sharing it?  I have the original Halo NV mod that has multpile armors and weapons too I can offer in excahnge :)

The Armors and such are found inside the Vault 34 armory or you can get them with the console codes that is included in the read me file of the mod.

the ghost armor textures don't belong to me :/

other than that titanfall models are out

nova_511.jpg

nova_512.jpg