Show us your character!

enb_2014_04_20_04_40_43_21.jpg

"Ok! You go over there and distract him, I'll sneak around over here!"

enb_2014_04_20_04_43_58_34.jpg

"*Sighs and puts hands on hips* Why do I always have to be the distraction?!?"

"You know why!"

enb_2014_04_20_04_52_45_17.jpg

Cass removes her bra as the plan starts to unfold.

enb_2014_04_20_04_54_01_24.jpg

"Howdy mistah supermutant! Likin' wutcha see?!"

enb_2014_04_20_04_54_13_70.jpg

mmmhmmm

enb_2014_04_20_04_57_06_04.jpg

Successful distraction.

enb_2014_04_20_04_58_18_36.jpg

and blown away!

enb_2014_04_20_05_01_24_60.jpg

"Well we did it pardner. I can put my top back on right?"

"Uhh...umm...well see...there's 2 more."

enb_2014_04_20_05_06_31_80.jpg

Cass was KO'd but was enough of a distraction to do away with the second mutant.

enb_2014_04_20_05_13_43_72.jpg

"Hmm, this is a police station. I have an idea!"

"If I end up raped and in handcuffs I won't ever talk to you again. -_-"

enb_2014_04_20_05_15_07_50.jpg

"...well you probably won't end up raped. Gimme a sec to change into an authority outfit and let's go!"

(Cass makes disgruntled puffing noise.)

enb_2014_04_20_05_23_19_85.jpg

"Hey fellas! Got a prisoner here for you!"

enb_2014_04_20_05_24_07_06.jpg

"aaannndd....NOW!"

enb_2014_04_20_05_26_55_37.jpg

...and Cass gives her a pat on the back for a job well done...and not letting her get raped.

• 2 weeks later...

blog-0133371001396021332.jpg

You're going to have to deal with an old image of Cris, I've got New Vegas installed but not working (I'm pretty sure it's a load order problem but I can't figure out what mod is supposed to go where)

You're going to have to deal with an old image of Cris, I've got New Vegas installed but not working (I'm pretty sure it's a load order problem but I can't figure out what mod is supposed to go where)

Get Prideslayer's new FOMM from the non-adult section. May not help with conflicts, but it will color-code dependencies.

Get Prideslayer's new FOMM from the non-adult section. May not help with conflicts, but it will color-code dependencies.

What I thought where load order issues where me being an idiot, I installed fose instead of nvse. But the issues I'm having now are missing mesh and texture issues, I'm just going to reinstall my game and start over it's a lot easier doing that then trying to get a very, very unstable install working again.

Willow creeping on me

xRM03utB.jpg

Getting Veronica and Willow new armor (Willows armor from dragbody confusing "waste fo space" pack, last time i said that he cried to other admins) Veronicas is from Residente vil

mFOAc0Nu.jpg

Talking with Willow in freeside

1AilSCqL.jpg

Shooting Legion scum

8hQPzMfw.jpg

I've stuck around the Skyrim board for so long, I'd completely forgotten there was a Fallout section on this site! Meet my character. :)

This is Isaac.

2014_05_03_00005.jpg

2014_05_03_00006.jpg

2014_05_03_00004.jpg

2014_05_03_00002.jpg

2014_04_03_00018.jpg

2014_04_04_00020.jpg

2014_04_05_00004.jpg

2014_04_07_00002.jpg

And if you're interested, here's Isaac's lengthy-ish background.

Isaac was born in Salt Lake City, Utah, in 2246. His mother was a Mormon missionary and his father was a wanderer from a vault out east. Isaac set out on his own in his late teens, inspired by his father's exhortations to see the world, and traveled the midwest throughout his twenties, emulating the attitude and lifestyle of the cowboys of prewar American folklore his loving mama used to tell him stories about. His travels brought him along a loop from Utah, north to Montana southeast to Colorado, and southwest to Arizona. He had no goals past seeing the sights, making new friends and lovers, and playing his harmonica. He never found a place to settle down, nor did he have the desire to, and he ultimately found himself putting his traveling skills to good use by taking a job as a courier for the Mojave Express in Nevada. He thought it a pretty decent job... until he was ambushed and shot in the head by some no-good city slicker.

Preferring a minimalist approach to combat, Isaac's weapon of choice is his Lucky .357 revolver, which decides most fights in a matter of seconds. He boasts immense charisma and agility, and fancies himself the luckiest man in the American midwest (even moreso after surviving a 9mm bullet to the brain). He's a crack shot with a smart mouth, but he'll always try to talk his way out of a situation peacefully first, and he never turns down a person in need. He's a real standup guy, in sharp contrast to my Fallout 3 character, who was an emotionally-damaged sociopath. Maybe I'll tell you about him someday as well...

As the second battle for Hoover Dam approached, Isaac came to be known to all sides in the conflict as the wildcard who could change the course of the war for good or ill; both an invaluable asset and a dangerously loose cannon. He knows that playing all sides for the sake of his own independent agenda might cost him his life if he gets in too deep, but if that's the hand he's dealt, he's ready to accept it. No hand is too unlucky to win out in the end, with a fellow like Isaac holding the cards.

Great character and backstory. Dont want to be "that guy" but what mods are you using for the first screenshot?

Guest NeonFirefly

I've stuck around the Skyrim board for so long, I'd completely forgotten there was a Fallout section on this site! Meet my character. :)

This is Isaac.

2014_05_03_00005.jpg

2014_05_03_00006.jpg

2014_05_03_00004.jpg

2014_05_03_00002.jpg

2014_04_03_00018.jpg

2014_04_04_00020.jpg

2014_04_05_00004.jpg

2014_04_07_00002.jpg

And if you're interested, here's Isaac's lengthy-ish background.

Isaac was born in Salt Lake City, Utah, in 2246. His mother was a Mormon missionary and his father was a wanderer from a vault out east. Isaac set out on his own in his late teens, inspired by his father's exhortations to see the world, and traveled the midwest throughout his twenties, emulating the attitude and lifestyle of the cowboys of prewar American folklore his loving mama used to tell him stories about. His travels brought him along a loop from Utah, north to Montana southeast to Colorado, and southwest to Arizona. He had no goals past seeing the sights, making new friends and lovers, and playing his harmonica. He never found a place to settle down, nor did he have the desire to, and he ultimately found himself putting his traveling skills to good use by taking a job as a courier for the Mojave Express in Nevada. He thought it a pretty decent job... until he was ambushed and shot in the head by some no-good city slicker.

Preferring a minimalist approach to combat, Isaac's weapon of choice is his Lucky .357 revolver, which decides most fights in a matter of seconds. He boasts immense charisma and agility, and fancies himself the luckiest man in the American midwest (even moreso after surviving a 9mm bullet to the brain). He's a crack shot with a smart mouth, but he'll always try to talk his way out of a situation peacefully first, and he never turns down a person in need. He's a real standup guy, in sharp contrast to my Fallout 3 character, who was an emotionally-damaged sociopath. Maybe I'll tell you about him someday as well...

As the second battle for Hoover Dam approached, Isaac came to be known to all sides in the conflict as the wildcard who could change the course of the war for good or ill; both an invaluable asset and a dangerously loose cannon. He knows that playing all sides for the sake of his own independent agenda might cost him his life if he gets in too deep, but if that's the hand he's dealt, he's ready to accept it. No hand is too unlucky to win out in the end, with a fellow like Isaac holding the cards.

Great character and backstory. Dont want to be "that guy" but what mods are you using for the first screenshot?

Thanks for the feedback! :) The only mods seen in that shot are Rudy ENB, Holster Gear, Vegas Gloves, Pipboy 2500, Weapon Retexture Project, and for the landscape around him, a combination of NMC, Poco Bueno, and EWI texture packs. Oh, and the cigarette is from the Courier's Cache. Everything else is a hundred percent vanilla; that's the Rattan Cowboy Hat (from the base game) and the Courier's Duster (from the Lonesome Road DLC) he's wearing.