Show us your character!

jus showcasing some of bunsakis beta armor...i did get permission to showcase them from unsaki through email took a while to get a response but i got it.

Looks awesome... Say..do you have to be someone special to get password for bunsaki's mods? ..or anyone can ask?  :unsure:

ask and you shall receive

...or maybe not 

jus showcasing some of bunsakis beta armor...i did get permission to showcase them from unsaki through email took a while to get a response but i got it.

Looks awesome... Say..do you have to be someone special to get password for bunsaki's mods? ..or anyone can ask?  :unsure:

ask and you shall receive

...or maybe not 

u just have to ask him that u wanna test the armor out ...it is in beta so he would love feed back on the armor, followers and weapons. i do believe he has been busy but jus ask him and he will respond back to u

Nice armor conversion

I think Gerra's got some new tools to convert stuff easily I wanna try to get a few Skyrim/Oblivion outfits over

Anyone know here the contact link is on Bunsaki's Blog is or how to get Google translate to to translate the page?

This is his chatbox, http://buntest.cbox.ws/

Just comment on any of his armors, he usually respond fast here

http://bunsaki.wordpress.com/2013/07/20/%E6%88%A6%E8%A1%93%E3%82%B8%E3%83%A3%E3%83%A0%E8%A3%85%E5%85%B7max%D1%82%D0%B0%D0%BA%D1%82%D0%B8%D1%87%D0%B5%D1%81%D0%BA%D0%B0%D1%8F-%D0%B2%D0%B0%D1%80%D0%B5%D0%BD%D1%8C%D1%8F-%D1%88%D0%B5%D1%81-3/#comments

This is he mediafire folder, https://www.mediafire.com/?m1j5gkat1vtjl

not sure what he has on here

@halstrom did you get the armor mod yet, bunsaki replied to me if you havent let me know and ill ask if i can share it with you

Yeah just downloaded , am checking it out, unfortunately some of the outfits there I really liked may not have been released by the looks.

Yes and I think is even like animation change too, so keep in mind what you install what you uninstall it might make a mess of things, but otherwise it is very interesting mod

Regrets...

d56m.jpg

I'm not too sure about this Niner...

enxs.jpg

Drugged up Niner know's what's up

cwty.jpg

Night shift is almost over...

z35y.jpg

well his folder files are kinda hard to read and also i think the armor suits best for the athletic build body

Ah just realised looking into it the armors I want may be there all in the one pack, it's actually a huge mod with new locations and all.

yes there is alot of armors in his pack u can also mix and match js remember whats what lol can be a bit confusing at first but i absolutely love his armor...btw i also changed enbs so ill post some new pics been messing around with diff effects bloom and adjusting enb inis i think i found the perfect preset for me lol 

Some screens from my new play through of FO3.

Dad and Arisa outside Rivet City

post-209844-0-90036500-1391629611_thumb.jpg

Working together on Project Purity

post-209844-0-99816700-1391629615_thumb.jpg

Chilling in the Sosus Station:

post-209844-0-82793400-1391629626_thumb.jpg

Chilling with Sydney after Stealing Independence.

post-209844-0-61499100-1391629692_thumb.jpg

Having a night out on the town.

post-209844-0-81610900-1391629685_thumb.jpg

Celebrating our new discovery! An abandoned nuclear missile silo to use as a new base of operations!

post-209844-0-73756900-1391629386_thumb.jpg

(The last one is kind of dark, because I was just testing the NavMesh I was working on and haven't done any of the lighting yet.)

Edit:

(Getting closer to finalizing the design. Still need to do some scripting and setting up activators, none of which I know how to do. Sydney seems happy with it though.)

post-209844-0-89739300-1392897448_thumb.jpg