Show us your character!

Thank you. You think I would know that since I made a post about this race a while back. Been thinking about diving into Fallout again. Just trying to build up the motivation with installing all the mods because its always torture from a fresh start. O.o

@malevalence it looks like the moon shadowrace

http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/55887/?

I hear you, Dracomies updated moonshadow race is a lot better than the original one. 

Have you played Fallout 3?

No I just have New Vegas. I wanted to try Fallout 3 but I hear there are not as many mods available compared to New Vegas. Not that it bothers me in the least just never got around to getting it.

Thank you. You think I would know that since I made a post about this race a while back. Been thinking about diving into Fallout again. Just trying to build up the motivation with installing all the mods because its always torture from a fresh start. O.o

@malevalence it looks like the moon shadowrace

http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/55887/?

I hear you, Dracomies updated moonshadow race is a lot better than the original one. 

Have you played Fallout 3?

You can combine NV and FO3 together with TTW, therefore doubling your wasteland. And plus FO3 has 5 exploreable DLC. And plus you will retain all of your NV mods because FO3 with TTW will be more like a DLC, a rather big one. I strongly suggest you give it a go.

That is good to know. New Vegas is quite large in itself but both combined would keep me occupied for quite a while. Is there a how to on how to do this?

I might just do that. Little bit at a time though I dont want to jump in over my head. New vegas will do me fine for now as I have half a dozen games on the go as it is but thank you very much for the information. :)

Yep, read here

http://taleoftwowastelands.com/content/faq

You need to buy the GOTY FO3 for 20$ on steam but it's worth it. You get a fresh new storyline and tons of content to play with. Plus you can go between Wastelands at any time. Install FO3 and than use the TTW installer. AND plus you can use FO3 mods too.

@kpnut that was a quick trip from skyrim :P

I've gotten good at juggling multiple games. When I wasn't taking a break (before I had Skyrim) I was juggling TESIV, FNV and FO3 I've basically removed FO3 from that list and replaced it with Skyrim.