There seems to be only 2 Ménage à Trois animation sequences in my installation.

How about both in doggy position and the character alternating between each.  (side by side; one straddling the other)

Both in 69 and character fucking the one on top.

Character on bottoming with one sitting on the character's face and giving the character a BJ, while the other reams the characters ass.

etc ..... :P

Nice. Don't forget the classic DP position as well. :P

Saying that, creating animations takes time, and I don't know if anybody is still making them.

That is in fact the problem, you have to have someone create those animations before they can be implemented into a mod. The two "threesome" animations we already have were created by Arrok who decided his time would be better spent in the future working on two character animations since each additional character seems to triple the work per character.

In short he can make three two person animations in the same time it takes to make one three person animation.

have 2 slaves in every city.

locked up in pillories.

one for pussy and the other or anal.

a way to generate revenue/taxes/etc

deposit gold in ass for pussy.

deposit gold in pussy for anal.

then continue and have sex with which ever one you chose.

if there was a zaz one for the oral have 3 slaves in 3 pillories

Sexual Harassment / Seduction

We need more sexual harassment and seductions in skyrim.

Seduction involves allowing characters to perform erotic poses and dances, maybe even arouse reactions from npcs (yay from opposite sex, and disgust from same sex).

Sexual harassment means men would occasionally stare at woman cleavage and butts while smiling, and maybe even women look at men's junks. Men would occasionally flirt or harass women (and player if it's a female of appropriate race) by feeling and groping their butts and boobs (maybe happen more often in taverns). And if they don't resist (or fail to resist) a sex scene may then happen. 

Dominance

An extra touch for combat rape mod.

After a victim is raped, there should be a stage where the raper displays dominance by having the victim's hands tied behind back and performing oral sex. Once the oral sex is done the raper (and his / her friends) will walk away, while the victim will run away in fear.

Hot Creature Actions for Male

The recent creature sex function brings much more fun for female characters, and while the players can enjoy seeing new rough actions with their girls, there's not much for player male characters...

Female Draugrs will now be hot Norde chick with glowing blue eyes, and female Falmers should be hot elves with white skin.

Player male characters can learn spells to transform into different creatures, which when having sex or raping his victims will get hot creature actions. Maybe later on learn to transform into multiple creatures for easy creature orgy.

From Frightened Woman to the Fort's slave

I think the random quest of the frightened woman could be nicely expanded. Once you arrive at the bandit's camp/fort whatever it could be the usual thing or a trap the bandits prepared to kill/enslave you. The place would be strangely quiet and empty except from a guard or two but once you reach deep, save the damsel in distress or enter a prison's cell (silly you), bam, the trap closes on you, you are the new damsel/whateveryouare in distress.

Highwayman's toll

Seriously, where are they ? It was a really nice addition to Oblivion (though sometimes too present and it didn't always work as intended).

You had the option to pay the toll with money or your money, you could fight, etc.

A new option I'd love to see is that when you say you don't have money/beg for mercy instead of paying himself with your body the bandit(s) would loots/beats (and possibly rape) you.

Blackmail mod like back in Oblivion

Getting blackmailed doesnt happen everyday but you're not everyone.

More options for submission

Instead of being raped and/or slaved I wish you could just get beaten and walk away free (but without your stuff). When hit under your life threshold there would be a roll to decide if you get raped, enslaved, looted and or/beaten.

If they only beat and loot you you could walk away naked or with just what you were wearing, maybe not everything You could end up in your underwear, in your armor , naked, with just your boots, just your pants or whatever they let you get away with.

When you get beaten you would receive a malus to your skills. If they beat your head you get a malus to speechcraft, magic, etc, if they beat your arms you get a malus to smithing, combat, if they beat your legs you get a malus to combat, carrying, sneaking, you get a reduced walk speed, etc and if they beat you in the chest you get a malus to health, stamina, combat, and thief skills. That would be lovely with a mod that add some form of limb damage to the player. I require that those malus cannot be healed without multiple games hours or even days, even requiring sleep and a doctor for the more severe cases.

Also, possible dialogues. Because usually you jet raped, enslaved or whatever, you don't actually get a dialogue before that. Some people might want to say a word or two to you before they beat you or rape you. So yup, possible dialogues, even one that could mean you walking away totally free if you are lucky and/or skilled enough.

I'd still dearly love to see a vagina dentata mod. 

Vagina dentata!

What a wonderful phrase.

Vagina dentata!

Ain't no passin' crazy

It means no weiner

for the rest of your days...

It's a penis free

girl cavi-tyyyy

Vagina Dentata!

Imagine the scene, if you will:

Sanguine's Debauchery is installed, and our heroine has been defeated and enslaved, but she's not cooperating with her captor. So he decides that clearly the solution is rape. Still not cooperating? More rape. Still not cooperating? EVEN MOAR RAEP. 

So at some point, she gets a bit miffed at all the rape and is like, "You know what? I'm bored and the guy who keeps violently raping me isn't even courteous enough to use lube, so I'm getting chafed to boot. Good thing I've got teeth in my vagina." She baits him into raping her yet again, and...

OM NOM NOM. *rip* *crunch* *tear*

Her "master" bleeds to death in short order, and our heroine is free to go. 

Alternately, it would make for a great reversal in either Defeat or Submit. Submit would be particularly amusing. "Oh, please don't hurt me any more, I submit, just don't kill me!" says the Dhovakin, who is apparently just bored with Fus Ro Dah-ing her enemies off cliffs and wants to try a more novel approach. The bandit leader is ungentle, strips her, and shoves his penis firmly into her... 
OM NOM NOM *rip* *crunch* *tear*

... vaginal teeth. 

He promptly bleeds to death. All the other bandits react with horror, and then comes the Fus Ro Dah followed by spikes of ice. For bonus points, as the bandits are dying from ice-spikes to the face, our Dhovakin can then channel Gogo Yubari, let out a little giggle, and say, "Now who has penetrated who?"

Really? Nobody? 

I suppose I'll just have to make it myself, then.

I think it would be a cool idea to sell slaves and make slaves into prostitutes that work for you and give you money once a day.

the way selling slaves should be based on is there level and stats so that training your slaves will make you money. and if there female then there sexual experience should allow them  to be sold for more and also there race should be considered as a factor.

it would also be a cool idea if you held people hostage. for ransom dont know how that would work though

and maybe a drug mod where you need drugs to keep your stats up, if you dont have drugs then your stats get low.  and the drugs will also give increased stamina recovery. after a certain amount of days or ingame time of not taking drugs your body cleanses itself and your not affected anymore by the drug

I figure i'll toss my idea into the ring.

I would like to see a quest mod were you become a slave to nature. You become infected with a vaginal poison that only effects humans that try to have "fun" with your pc. The way the poison gets into your pc is by you swimming in a lake that was cursed by a spriggan or somethin. You would only be able to have "fun" with animals, and you could/would end up becoming impregnated by those beasts. I don't really know if it would be possible (without creating a custom race just for the event) but you birth a half human half wolf or dog or something and they lift your curse because it is the reincarnation of the spriggan that cursed the lake.

I know its just like a lot of typed vomit but that is what i have wanted to do but alas I am not talented with modding.

Whilst I fully understand, since I cannot mod worth a dang, that this proposal is unlikely to be done I feel that it would be interesting to pitch it nonetheless. One of the primary things that bothered me about Skyrim was the failure of the player to more fully integrate themselves into an Orc stronghold especially after they were declared the, or a, champion of Malacath and getting the hammer Volendrung. Things which would supposedly gain the attention and admiration of the Orcs in a manner which would award the player the full rights associated with anyone in their society even that of becoming a chieftan, though it is important to note that lore already does seem to establish non-Orcs can live in strongholds so long as they are blood-kin (a title the player can already acquire in the vanilla game). Therefore I would greatly appreciate a mod which would allow the player to utilize the respect gained by becoming the, or a, champion of Malacath and install themselves as a head of a traditional orcish stronghold.

Though due to the patriarchal nature of Orc society this would be limited to male players it still presents a fairly unique chance to create a certain type of settlement built around traditional Orcish society with an outsider leading a stronghold. With this in mind, it would allow the player, due to their position of absolute control, to begin building a rather particularly interesting tribal dynamic. With the right of rule being held by the strongest male the dynamics of the situation would effectively allow the player to dictate the general policies of their little community. In turn, the Orcs that follow the player might be readily convinced to adopt an approach to outsiders as weakling unfit to govern themselves due to their lack of resolve and reliance on 'civilized' forms of governments. From there they would adopt an aggressive stance to the outside world where the player can readily chose to enslave a number of 'outsiders' for the benefit of the stronghold. From these captured people would come people to work their mines, farm, do other menial tasks, and serve as concubines to the great chieftan (for only the chieftan is allowed to breed in Orc strongholds as per canon).

Fue to the patriarchal nature of Orc society this would be limited to male players it still presents a fairly unique chance to create a certain type of settlement built around traditional Orcish society with an outsider leading a stronghold. With this in mind, it would allow the player, due to their position of absolute control, to begin building a rather particular interesting tribal dynamic. With the right of rule being held by the strongest male the dynamics of the situation would effectively allow the player to dictate the general policies of their little community. In turn, the Orcs that follow the player might be readily convinced to adopt an approach to outsiders as weakling unfit to govern themselves due to their lack of resolve and reliance on 'civilized' forms of governments. From there they would adopt an aggressive stance to the outside world where the player can readily chose to enslave a number of 'outsiders' for the benefit of the stronghold. From these captured people would come people to work their mines, farm, do other menial tasks, and serve as concubines to the great chieftan (for only the chieftan is allowed to breed in Orc strongholds as per canon).

Sounds like an interesting idea. Beyond my abilities, but interesting.

I'd love to see a similar mod for female characters in which you (either of your own free will or not) go from blood-kin to one of the chieftan's wives. 

You'd need to support the stronghold to the best of your ability, which could have you taking any number of roles within. Orc culture is intensely patriarchal - what does it mean if one of the chieftain's wives is more powerful than he is? Are you there willingly? Do you desire more for your own future than to simply be one of the Chieftain's wives? Do you love him? Does he love you? Are you allowed to continue adventuring, or are you confined to the Stronghold (this may depend on your relationship with the Chieftain)?

Do you bear his children? If so, how does the stronghold react when you give birth, not to an orc, but to a member of your own race (in canon, the race of the child is determined by the race of the mother)? Are you seen as defective for being unable to give your husband proper Orsimer children?

Do you become the power behind the throne? If so, do you treat your husband as a partner or is he a servant behind closed doors? 

Do you pursue a more revolutionary path and seek to outright rule the Stronghold as a female chieftain, in defiance of the laws of Malacath? If so, are you thumbing your nose at the patriarchy because you're motivated by the pursuit of liberation, equity and equality, or do you intend simply to be 'an exception,' and to maintain the existing social structure precisely as is beneath you? Either way, what do your fellow wives (and their daughters) think of that? Did you kill your husband, or is he still around (but powerless)? How does the eldest son respond to what he sees as 'a woman usurping his birthright?' How does this impact your relations with the other strongholds?

There are a thousand different ways such a scenario could play out. Some of them would be adult oriented, some not. Probably never going to happen, though.

Im actually all for a mod that plays in helga's bunkhouse.

As helga already seems like a heartless person, this should involve some rather humiliating quests.

Maybe being forced n whored out for gangbangs, maybe having to do smt for older guys, or for a group of orcs/argonians, etc.

Just a thought.

Could make for an intense, disturbing, dark mod. I have a few suggestions, if you don't mind them.

3. the player is then raped by Harkon a few times, then is thrown to his followers who take there turns with her, and then is left alone in the room with several deathhounds who take there turn with the player.

I would add another possible event, either immediately prior to 3 or immediately after Harkon finishes having his way with the player character.

It would consist of some sort of skill check by which you could escape from your bonds, after which you would be required to fight your way out. If your character is badass enough to defeat and/or successfully escape from Harkon and his entire court while NAKED, then she's not getting raped, full stop. If they beat you down, however, the rape proceeds as scheduled.

In order to not break the Dawnguard quest, Harkon would probably need to be essential during this scene if he isn't already. If you get away, you'd have lost all your equipment and would be treated as having refused Harkon's offer, but that's recoverable.

7. After this the player finally sucomes and cries out and begans to beg molag bal for death.

And the other option is that the player does no such thing, blacks out, and wakes up in the wilderness outside of Castle Volkhir with Serana tending to her body, explaining that she couldn't just leave the woman who rescued her to die like that. 

Alternately: the player does no such thing, but Molag Bal takes her to his realm anyways. 

8. after that the player awakes in molag bal's realm were she can hear him in her head. Molag Bal then offers her the gift of the vampire lord. when the player accepts Molag bal then grabs the player and has his way with her several times.

Alternately: the player tells Molag Bal to get bent. Sadly, there's probably no way to avoid getting raped at this point, since Molag Bal is kind of a sick fuck, and not for nothing is he called the King of Rape, and he'd probably enjoy your continuing defiance, saying something to the effect of, "Violated, given over to the monsters, tortured and raped and left for dead, yet still unconquered? Still you resist me? Good. I like the way you struggle, woman. At last, someone worth subjugating." Then he'd probably grin and go on with something like, "I hope you keep resisting me. I want breaking you to be the project of years. Perhaps centuries. And we'll have centuries, you and I. I will make sure of it. Now, I give you my gift." 

The player would say, "No, never," or something like it, to which Molag Bal would laugh a darkly amused laugh in reply and say, "Woman, you may be surprised to learn that the King of Rape does not require your consent." Then he has his way with you, and then proceed to #9. 

Could make for an intense, disturbing, dark mod. I have a few suggestions, if you don't mind them.

3. the player is then raped by Harkon a few times, then is thrown to his followers who take there turns with her, and then is left alone in the room with several deathhounds who take there turn with the player.

I would add another possible event, either immediately prior to 3 or immediately after Harkon finishes having his way with the player character.

It would consist of some sort of skill check by which you could escape from your bonds, after which you would be required to fight your way out. If your character is badass enough to defeat and/or successfully escape from Harkon and his entire court while NAKED, then she's not getting raped, full stop. If they beat you down, however, the rape proceeds as scheduled.

In order to not break the Dawnguard quest, Harkon would probably need to be essential during this scene if he isn't already. If you get away, you'd have lost all your equipment and would be treated as having refused Harkon's offer, but that's recoverable.

7. After this the player finally sucomes and cries out and begans to beg molag bal for death.

And the other option is that the player does no such thing, blacks out, and wakes up in the wilderness outside of Castle Volkhir with Serana tending to her body, explaining that she couldn't just leave the woman who rescued her to die like that. 

Alternately: the player does no such thing, but Molag Bal takes her to his realm anyways. 

8. after that the player awakes in molag bal's realm were she can hear him in her head. Molag Bal then offers her the gift of the vampire lord. when the player accepts Molag bal then grabs the player and has his way with her several times.

Alternately: the player tells Molag Bal to get bent. Sadly, there's probably no way to avoid getting raped at this point, since Molag Bal is kind of a sick fuck, and not for nothing is he called the King of Rape, and he'd probably enjoy your continuing defiance, saying something to the effect of, "Violated, given over to the monsters, tortured and raped and left for dead, yet still unconquered? Still you resist me? Good. I like the way you struggle, woman. At last, someone worth subjugating." Then he'd probably grin and go on with something like, "I hope you keep resisting me. I want breaking you to be the project of years. Perhaps centuries. And we'll have centuries, you and I. I will make sure of it. Now, I give you my gift." 

The player would say, "No, never," or something like it, to which Molag Bal would laugh a darkly amused laugh in reply and say, "Woman, you may be surprised to learn that the King of Rape does not require your consent." Then he has his way with you, and then proceed to #9. 

what if the female PC has Molag Bal's mace? i think of that happens she would be more accepting to this, after all she is his champion

Relatively simple idea but could be fun...

A mod with some pregnancy or "virgin" related dialogue options, and interspecies comments.

For "virgin" maybe dialogue options that can be used until first time having sex, and/or until first time having straight sex and until first time having a same sex encounter, ie the Dragonborn may get a "I've never done it with a woman but you are strangely alluring" if female toward a female, or something similar, until they have sex with one, and some generalized virgin stuff till a first time with one or the other.

Also, possibly separately, the ability to ask the appropriate sex if they want a baby/ask for a baby, ask for sex without getting pregnant, ask for sex without getting pregnant in a way that guarantees risky intercourse anyway, or other risk related dialogue.  For those using Procreation it may only come up on a "dangerous day" or for Hentai may come up anytime the pregnancy risk is above, say, 10% (or all the time). If that is too difficult, just having it as an option could work and only take them when there is risk.

Finally, and this may be somewhat difficult, some race related stuff...say specific comments between altimer and nords if those partners are detected, or mer of any other sort and Orcs, or whatever...expressing curiosity about Orc men, or beast race females, or what have you.  The lusty argonian made may be refereced if either partner is an Argonian female, for example. I have no idea how tough this would be in papyrus and may be more difficult then it is worth. If someone wanted to take it up, though, I am sure we could have a hilarious thread suggesting dialogue.

what if the female PC has Molag Bal's mace? i think of that happens she would be more accepting to this, after all she is his champion

If you've already got his mace and are already his champion, then you'd probably just go with what was suggested by the post I was referring to. The point is to have options, though. One branch lets you resist to the end, one lets you play the champion willingly accepting her master's gift.

There is an idea spinning around in my head for quiete a while.

You know I always thought when brawling in skyrim....this has to have more interesting outcomes than just losing or earning a bit gold.

Which leads me to --> a Fighting cycle

This would add one or more 'arenas' to skyrim. Not a big collouseum, just a ring in rifton or somewhere else since it wouldn't be 100% legal.

Imagine a place where mercenarys, hunters and other fighters compete against each other and other people that bet on the fights outcome.
Have a few random or custom npc's standing there and fighting each other.

So what would this mean for the player?
Well obviously you could compete there yourself or you could just bet and loose or gain gold that way.

There could be normal brawls or more violent ones with weapons and possibly deaths. You decide...or your opponent does if you prefer that.

What has this to do with Sexlab?
Well...what are you fighting for? Normally it would be money but what happens if your opponent wants to fight over a weapon, armor or last not but least your body?
Same thing if you compete for money, loose and you can't pay the winner because you have not enough gold. Could end in rape and stuff.

Same goes the other way around when you defeat that cute mercenarychick and she can't pay you the normal way.
Of course you could add in slavery and stuff. For example when you are enslaved your master rather uses you as a gladiator than as a fuck toy. But since there is no sanguines debauchery 2 there, I don't think this would work for the moment.

PS: Bad and not so bad things could happen to the people that just bet as well btw.
+ Every fighting cycle could have some kind of ranking system. As a newbie you can't just fight against the champion etc....I have storylines in my head...gaaah. But at the end of the day this should just be a not so legal arena with possible sexy-outcomes ;)

Not sure if it belongs to here but... lets give it a shot and in advance sorry if it should be some other thread or if something like that is somewhere out there already.

I am working on my lakeview manor these days and did not figured out how to remove the crafting stations that I placed outside the house since it seems they can be also put into the cellar. So then I thought how about having an option for different cellar equipment... like cages. And bondage racks and stuff like that. You know a nice place where you could have fun with your slaves or submiting to someone else...

Then again I guess it would just be too much hustle.

I would suggest a groping mod that only uses textual notifications. If an npc gropes the pc or vice-versa arousal would rise with the help of the arousal mod for sexlab. There could be eventually text which say that the pc is going to be raped if groped again or something because you can't resist due to your arousal. A groping mod that only uses text would be better than one that actually uses animations since you don't have to deal with the issues of clipping and the making of the animations.