• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Fabbrice said:

By far the best Dibella statue mod, so far. I hope updates will come cuz the possibilities for the poses are huge.

I personnaly prefer the girl's position from the 1st version but the 2nd is way more detailed, so number 2 won for me.

Thanks a lot!

Did not plan to change the pose for this statue, but it still needs better textures and reflections

7 minutes ago, Fabbrice said:

If the Dibella amulet (enchanted or/and not) could be modded to make it look like that, it would be amazing.

Interesting idea, but not sure the amulet should look exactly like the statue.

Edited by BagOfLove
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/24/2021 at 7:42 PM, Lirph said:

This is really good! And somehow still lore friendly imo.

after few test i noticed just few small issue... The color/texture are a bit diferent (lighter with a 'redish' tint?), their position is somtime not aligned.
In Markarth dibella temple expecialy.

Thank you.

This is one thing I noticed too. In some places the statues are rotated away from centre. Probably something to do with how Bethesda used the original statue which has a more rotationally neutral pose. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/16/2021 at 3:28 AM, neneXgod said:

What does the hand sign in the third picture mean? I have seen for a few times but I dont know what does it mean. Can you also add big nipple and clit piercing?

that handgesture is from catholic church. it's the hand gesture when a priest is blessing something/someone.

also i second the request for a version showing her being penetrated. maybe different insertion depths with according belly bulge?

Could you add nipples? Then it would be perfekt. Thats the only thing I like more, when I used the Bella Dibella Mod.

It looks great so far.  I'm using the LE version.

Nice work! ?

PS: The size and shape of the boobs is perfekt. ?

Edited by Bayman
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
28 minutes ago, FredOof said:

I found in my load order somethin called "DibellaCockRider.0.9.3beta", is that also something you made? The two mods seems to replace different assets, so are they compatiable?

"DibellaCockRider.0.9.3 beta" is just an old version, you can remove it

8 minutes ago, Pickle_Juice said:

I loved the new Archmage statue so much that i decided to make a little render with it, modified some things, amazing job! i hoped we get to see more statues like this!

Amazing work!

untitled.thumb.png.edd8b62f1d713e9377c3b5c44c5d2d61.png

So epic with glow!) That nice!

1 hour ago, swmas said:

Can you make a no gorilla version? I like the thighs but I can't really observe from the back with the troll there. I know the theme is riding the cock but it couldn't hurt to ask, thanks!

if it's about animals, I'll try to replace it with a male in the next "non creature" version.

49 minutes ago, CosyBuff said:

if it's about animals, I'll try to replace it with a male in the next "non creature" version.

Nothing against animals I wouldn't like it with a dude either. I just want the nice lady alone. Make the penis coming from the ground or a magic portal, just make her single?

Can you make a male version of the Archmage statue (male with the troll)? It most likely isn't within the scope of this mod but it wouldn't hurt to ask, especially since there's so few male nude/gay statue replacers around. Thanks! 

Also absolutely love the Dibella statue replacer. Great work!