Thank you for the update. Glad see the mod is still being maintained and expaned on.

Love the new statue, just wondered if you would consider and alternative version with a troll or horse for Mara statue for the nature lovers out there :)

Anyway, once again thank you for the update.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, CosyBuff said:

Im using DAZ. Model Genesis 8

Some UV (mara) are changed and look bad. It is not clear why this was done. Is there an original UV G8 scene  with a native uv  from the G-8? so that I can apply textures properly (from g8 textures)?image.jpeg.a03d8b0c55e96f9dd6b0a6c689f519d4.jpeg

Edited by tda2
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey ! thank you for the update, great job again ! I just have a small question, do you also plan to change the statues of male gods (but without doing reverse gender, personally that's not what I'm looking for and plenty of replacements statue of this style exite already) for example talos who fucks a girl or something like that ?

1 minute ago, B-Zero said:

Hey ! thank you for the update, great job again ! I just have a small question, do you also plan to change the statues of male gods (but without doing reverse gender, personally that's not what I'm looking for and plenty of replacements statue of this style exite already) for example talos who fucks a girl or something like that ?

2 more statues in progress

One of which is a Talos with a girl