• 2 weeks later...

These are the moments that I'm glad I sometimes check SE section of the board - would have missed this gem otherwise.

Dibella one is fantastic and works so well with the lore.
Not a fan of the troll, but still quite nice.
And the newest addition is my fav - yes I'm a kinky bastard that enjoys restraints :P 

Thank you for this mod!

6 minutes ago, Garfieldcat said:

These are the moments that I'm glad I sometimes check SE section of the board - would have missed this gem otherwise.

Dibella one is fantastic and works so well with the lore.
Not a fan of the troll, but still quite nice.
And the newest addition is my fav - yes I'm a kinky bastard that enjoys restraints :P 

Thank you for this mod!

glad you like it

14 minutes ago, kruloreki said:

u should give Meridia a horse/gargoyle/any creature. bcoz her statue looks boring to me... sorry

initially, the meridia was supposed to be with dogs, since it is tied like a dog.
But not everyone likes animals. I can't please everyone. 

for now the statue will be like this

On 2/17/2022 at 9:34 PM, Unknown Master said:

I quite like the latest version! However, if it's not too much to ask, is it possible to get a fully nude version? you know, to make them all consistent with each other :P

just remove the clothes will not work, there is no mesh under it. maybe I'll rework it, but now I'll work on other statues

8 hours ago, CosyBuff said:

initially, the meridia was supposed to be with dogs, since it is tied like a dog.
But not everyone likes animals. I can't please everyone. 

for now the statue will be like this

can u make another meridia statue with animal? that way we can choose which mod we want. win-win for both side, the animal hater and animal lover

Edited by kruloreki

Thx for the update, the new statue looks great! I personally don't bother if you make creature content. It's impossible to please everyone so my advice is do what pleases yourself the most, then people with the same taste will come for it. I'm really enjoying this mod and i'm always eager to see more of it.

12 hours ago, bakedpugtatoes said:

I'd like to second this, there don't seem to be any replacers for the amulet of Dibella. It wouldn't have to look like the statue, maybe just like a dick or something.

dick looks strange as an amulet. can't decide which would be better

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
7 hours ago, h minuano said:

Anyone knows what to delete to only replace Haelga's statue and nothing else?

I thought I just had to delete everything except "tg01dibellastatue", "dibellagoldplat_d" and "dibellagoldplat_n", but I get no textures (purple)

you need to delete files with nif format, not textures

Edited by CosyBuff
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...