13 hours ago, Mad_Monty said:

Really awesome retextures. I'm using an older version of the mod as it works on NNM. 

I was wondering if there were plans on getting the newer versions to work on NNM as well?

Sorry, but no. You can use the version without installer

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/1/2023 at 5:28 AM, EVILBAKA said:

Sorry, but no. You can use the version without installer

oh our Great Modder EVILBAKA the great... im still waiting for ur mod without fomod... itz already 3 months... im stuck with ur 1.6 mod version.. please give me v2.1 without fomod..im crying with NMM right now.. TT__TT 
*kiss EVILBAKA toe.

• 1 month later...
On 7/3/2023 at 5:12 PM, J.Azure said:

The FOMOD version isn't working for me... I'm using MO2 and it's telling me that it "failed to extract" most of the statues.

Ok so I did a bunch of testing and not a single statue will extract properly with the FOMOD version. And to top it off the 2.0 version has missing textures for me for some reason. I'm using MO2. Am I missing something?

• 1 month later...

Small issue with the large Vaermina Statue in Nightcaller temple. It’s the one that hides the secret door at the start of the quest Waking Nightmare. When Erandur activates the statue, it’s supposed to reveal the door. Your replacer model just stays there unchanged, but at least the collision mesh disappears, allowing the player to phase through it.

Hey, Evilbaka!

Thanks for awesome work you're doing! Downloaded your mod since it was released. Sadly now I'm very busy IRL and can't play but I checked update in NIFskope. Great things I found there. Good job, good job! 

The only thing, looks like shrinedibella, statuemara01 and statuetalos01 have boob without nipples, while other statues and shrines have nips on proper places (I think, based on what I saw in nifskope). Would it be possible to "fix"?

Also, maybe it worth to make statuemara01 hands and bowl a bit lower or higher to not hide breasts.

Wanted to post suggestion: what you think about adding big and wide golden rings (not small rings that can be used usually, but enough wide and big to be clearly understandable how heavy and uncomfortable to "wear" they are) for every statue/shrine with breasts?

Edited by Kabbaje
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey dude ! I would like to know if you plan to make other statues ? Because your statues are by far the one that I find the most pretty and sexy (and which suits my tastes) ! And if this is the case, I would like to know if you also plan to made statues of other deities (which you could either add to the world or make them compatible with mods which add other statues of deities like wintersun) ?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi Evilbaka,

Just curious of this mod is in a completed state or if your still working on this mod?

On side note.....my character Ayrel worshipping at statue of Mara in Riften :)

TempleofMara.thumb.jpg.949c063dec27b78f0d17c23f6710b871.jpg

Edited by agelmar
Posted (edited)
On 2/27/2024 at 8:43 PM, agelmar said:

Hi Evilbaka,

Just curious of this mod is in a completed state or if your still working on this mod?

On side note.....my character Ayrel worshipping at statue of Mara in Riften :)

TempleofMara.thumb.jpg.949c063dec27b78f0d17c23f6710b871.jpg

Hi. I don't feel like i have any ideas at the moment. Overall he was originally only intended to be a Dibella Statue, but may be i will update it some day, cant say for sure.

Nice screenshot, btw

Edited by EVILBAKA
  • 1 month later...