SexLab Romance Including Source - Updated 19th Aug 2014

Grimbold, not come across that error before, certainly by the time that you have progressed to having sex where you are or going somewhere more private the NPC has already committed to having sex with you, so the response of maybe later is not from Romance. Some other mod perhaps that changes spouses behavior?

You are right, Spaceman. The 'maybe later' line is (I think) from Spouses Enhanced. The two mods somehow became entangled in my game, probably because I asked the same woman to have sex with me by trying to initiate it with both mods at the same time (this is speculation on my part).

Whatever the cause, I fixed the problem by unchecking romance, saving, rechecking it, then loading. Thanks for the quick and helpful reply!

Something I'd like to see that would be a simple addition to this mod would be another option were just the foreplay animations are played, so it doesn't always have to be sex. This would especially nice for a female player play through of the game so your character doesn't feel like such a whore.

I'm not a modder, so I'm just going to suggest this idea:

Could this mod be tied in with SexLab Arousal, so that the more aroused an NPC is, the more likely they are to accept? This would help immersion, and might even open up the possibilities of a one-night stand.

Also, is "NPC's approaching and propositioning you for sex" still in the works?

How do you get this to work with Serana?

It works in my case and it should work with yours. As i understood, all you need is SL and this mod to make it work. Run FNIS and BOSS to make right order of the mod.  There might be some compatibility issue with EFF but I'm not sure if that is fixed.

Hi folks, hoping someone here can help me.

I'm able to initiate dialogue with npc's, however when it's time to get down and dirty I get a CTD.  My character is able to strip, but it seems that as soon as her male partner goes to strip is when it crashes.

I do have SoS installed.  Is there a conflict with SoS and this mod?

I'm able to initiate dialogue with npc's, however when it's time to get down and dirty I get a CTD.  My character is able to strip, but it seems that as soon as her male partner goes to strip is when it crashes.

If it crashes after stripping then you have problem with SexLab. Try to rerun FNIS and then BOSS. If still doesn't work well, try to reset SL.

If it crashes after stripping then you have problem with SexLab. Try to rerun FNIS and then BOSS. If still doesn't work well, try to reset SL.

Thanks.  I started having some issues with other mods as well and ended up just completely re-doing SL and all of my SL-related mods.  After FNIS and BOSS everything is working like a charm.

Can someone help ? When i want to ''do this'' my character and NPC just staying and not doing anything ( when im using ''Generate FNIS for Users'' i have problem like this Reading SexiSERROR(2010): OLD FNIS version? Bad option in Animation List, line:  79 (..\..\meshes\actors\character\animations\SexiS\FNIS_SexiS_List.txt):  B1.2

Do you have both ragdoll ending and free camera enabled? I read somewhere on this site (the poster was Waxenfigure, so he can be trusted) that these two features do not work well together with the latest sexlab (1.39) and can cause problems, maybe even CTDs, if both are enabled.

How do you get this to work with Serana?

It works in my case and it should work with yours. As i understood, all you need is SL and this mod to make it work. Run FNIS and BOSS to make right order of the mod.  There might be some compatibility issue with EFF but I'm not sure if that is fixed.

Hey I figured out why it wasn't working for Serana, it was because I am using the BVFE mod here http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/39549/? and for some reason it changes the scripts I guess. Would anyone be willing to figure out how to make these work together? On the mod description it says he changed Serana's race from Nord to NordVampire, so should I be able to tweak the mod in the creation kit so this will work? Any advice or tips on how to fix this would be great!

I am having one problem........ Only one animation works?  I get to the dialogue to perform the acts and every option does the same animation what did I mess up lol!  anyone having this problem or just me or a fix?  thanks~

Cheers~

Something is over riding the list of animations you can do, lovers hook by any chance?

I am having one problem........ Only one animation works?  I get to the dialogue to perform the acts and every option does the same animation what did I mess up lol!  anyone having this problem or just me or a fix?  thanks~

Cheers~

Something is over riding the list of animations you can do, lovers hook by any chance?

Yes I resently just installed lovers hook?  So that would be the problem?  Hmm Do I really need Lovers hook? Thank you for replying.

Cheers~

Yes I resently just installed lovers hook?  So that would be the problem?  Hmm Do I really need Lovers hook? Thank you for replying.

Lovers hook limits the sexual positions you can use, as you witness other people having sex there is a chance you will learn that position, adding it to your list of options. As for if you need it, well it's designed as an immersion mod so that you have to learn about sex rather than just diving straight in, it isn't required by anything I don't think, so it's your choice if you want it or not.

Is it possible to make this work with Vampires & Older Ladies/Men?

As is, they have 0 dialogue options, with Better Vampires if I make someone a vampire.  I lose the talk option.

The romance dialogue is only available if the person you are speaking to is a playable race (this prevents it from offering the dialogue when you speak to children or dogs etc.) When you turn someone into a vampire with better vampires they must become a none playable race, hence why you lose the dialogue option.

Hello! 

I'm new to modding and I just installed the SexLab framework. I wanted to try out some mods that it suggested and I selected this one. However I have a question if that is okay..

Where do all of these files go in the .zip file? I might have looked over a 'read me' file that could answer this. I apologize ahead of time! 

But where do you put the scripts, Seq, source, and SexLab Romance.esp at? I placed it in the Skyrim/Data folder but this mod isn't showing up in the MCM. 

I feel like I've made a terrible mistake trying to take on modding lol *feeling lost*

Thank you for your time.

Is it possible to make this work with Vampires & Older Ladies/Men?

As is, they have 0 dialogue options, with Better Vampires if I make someone a vampire.  I lose the talk option.

The romance dialogue is only available if the person you are speaking to is a playable race (this prevents it from offering the dialogue when you speak to children or dogs etc.) When you turn someone into a vampire with better vampires they must become a none playable race, hence why you lose the dialogue option.

Spaceman,

Any idea on how to change this in the CK? I would really like to get these options with Viljia (and other custom NPCs). Viljia and most of the other better custom NPCs use custom non-playable races.

If there isn't a universal way, is there a way to edit it in the CK that specifically makes her part of the applicable list?

Sad, my character is engaged to Viljia but has to sneak off to Riften and find Haelga if he wants a good time!

Romance is a great mod! I especially appreciate how light it is on scripting (hence, stability).

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Hello! 

I'm new to modding and I just installed the SexLab framework. I wanted to try out some mods that it suggested and I selected this one. However I have a question if that is okay..

Where do all of these files go in the .zip file? I might have looked over a 'read me' file that could answer this. I apologize ahead of time! 

But where do you put the scripts, Seq, source, and SexLab Romance.esp at? I placed it in the Skyrim/Data folder but this mod isn't showing up in the MCM. 

I feel like I've made a terrible mistake trying to take on modding lol *feeling lost*

Thank you for your time.

You have copied them to the correct place, have you activated the mods though? Along with copying the files you need to tell Skyrim to activate them usually by simply ticking them with whatever mod organiser you use.