I would have tried with powerofthree's papyrus extender for LE

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/95017?tab=description

... but while i can also find babo's animations for LE with XPMSE 8.0, the obstacle for installation becomes this mod's FNIS behavior file is not LE compatible. Ofc i can tell that LE version of the papyrus extender is 2.5 whereas SE is 4.0+. It should still have most old functions there, as the author said his 2 old mods that require it are still working with 4.x. But if you used functions from 4.x then ...

Haven't been able to trigger this mod yet.  Any particular kinds of battles I have to be in?  Went to a few bandit camps via fast travel and I only ever seemed to activate Babo Dialogue (I'm wearing the Bikini ring, didn't input outfits myself) with an Outlaw that spawned, or at least I think that's Babo, and I triggered a Defeat mechanic.  Nobody has a pink aura.

At the system requirements page, everything is lit green as OK.  Not sure what specific mods have incompatibilities, like you mentioned, so maybe one of those may be the problem, but everyone on this support page seems to not be having an issue with triggering the mod.  Another issue is after the initial start up and new character save, where I am able to customize the MCM at will without any issues, I can't access the MCM again after I set up everything.  Every other MCM works, but what happens is I press it, get a blank page, back out and I can't press anything else in MCM without backing out of every menu then going back.  

Hope I was descriptive enough about my issue.

12 hours ago, Throwaway924 said:

Haven't been able to trigger this mod yet.  Any particular kinds of battles I have to be in?  Went to a few bandit camps via fast travel and I only ever seemed to activate Babo Dialogue (I'm wearing the Bikini ring, didn't input outfits myself) with an Outlaw that spawned, or at least I think that's Babo, and I triggered a Defeat mechanic.  Nobody has a pink aura.

At the system requirements page, everything is lit green as OK.  Not sure what specific mods have incompatibilities, like you mentioned, so maybe one of those may be the problem, but everyone on this support page seems to not be having an issue with triggering the mod.  Another issue is after the initial start up and new character save, where I am able to customize the MCM at will without any issues, I can't access the MCM again after I set up everything.  Every other MCM works, but what happens is I press it, get a blank page, back out and I can't press anything else in MCM without backing out of every menu then going back.  

Same problem here

nothing happens during the combat

I have uninstalled the naked defeat mod

but still can't work~

Been giving this a spin (alongside Defeat, BakaFactory's mods, and Adventures) and it's working well for me.  I might actually end up using it to replace some features of Defeat and Adventures.

I just wanted to say I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of it.  Whatever you decide to do in terms of continued development (if anything), I really encourage you to keep this same level of quality.  I'm sure if you do it will be great, whatever it might be!

I found a very weird bug, while I am not sure if its just my game or not I'll post it here regardless incase anyone else can reproduce it;
In the start of the new game if you have this mod and sexlab survival installed, if you disable cum addiction from sexlab survival MCM, the battle fuck MCM goes blank and breaks.

Eitherway I am enjoying this mod so props for that!
also if you do plan to make creature integration, if you are not too animation specific, you could cheese it by making the enemies pin you down with forcing the player on their backs via some animation and enemies to use some of their default attack ones on top of player or something like that, bit like what defeat does on the struggle phase.

Promising good mod thank you. Everything is working fine, transitions is absolute ok, but I'm having an issue... When my char is escaped, the attacker fall to the ground it's ok till here but after this I can't take some controls of my character, like inventory, magic menu, attack etc.... nearly everything except moving. and there is strange flickering camera issue. Meanwhile the sounds of groping and restrainings is continue to come.  I tried to take controls again from console and from mcm which have this feature but no. There is no difference. If I surrender and sex with attacker there is no problem ( Is this a feature of this mod :)) ? ). Sorry for my bad English. Thank you for your help.

Edited by anil1905

Love the mod, have not really had a good experience yet though since my PC starts my follower keeps attacking and stops the animation before it gets anywhere. Seems a little unrealistic to be getting your end away while someone is shooting arrows at you. Would be great if you could pacify followers when it starts. Almost like the attacker is saying, if you move she will die. Seems more realistic than trying to rape someone while there follower is shooting arrows in your skull. 

Like I said though love the mood really great work ! 

Great mod...Need some polish and more feature but its good,i love it ?

There are few bugs for me ,nothing sereous,i know you will fix them in time,no rush,but one thing bothering me....

PC geting undressed no mater if i mark what to undres or not...My gess something is conficting with it,sex lab maybe idk...

31 minutes ago, iguitakg said:

PC geting undressed no mater if i mark what to undres or not...My gess something is conficting with it,sex lab maybe idk...

This has been fixed in version 20210710. I forgot to write it in the Changelog, so I added it.

As a combat sex lover who also likes game play related defeat, this is the most promising mod in quite some time. Wonderful work.

Currently testing with my heavy modded game, one thing I am having, not sure if this is my own issue:

If I choose to "accept fate" during the scene, the opponent just give my character up, and leave her on the ground, then consequences scenes begin. No sex scene was played.

Also big request for you to add some bondage struggling feature. Such as character gets tied up and you have to get it out from bondage.

On 7/8/2021 at 6:11 PM, Throwaway924 said:

Uninstalled a couple of mods, mainly the slave mods (SD+ and SS, which you're compatible with, but I wasn't into) and now it's working perfectly.  I like the progression of the mod, although I did find it waiting a little too long to transition, even when I lowered the seconds to as low as they can go (I like watching my character lose lol) and to 0% escape.  Only so much you can do, perhaps, but it would be cool if you could insert an option that eliminates the mini game and smoothly transitions from animation to animation.  Nothing wrong with the gameplay of it, just your mod is the first one where you don't crouch and have to wait for an animation to start.  Really cool how it transitions naturally.

1 hour ago, Kelariss said:

Mod doesn't seem to work at all for me, when QTE fails, I get teleported to a Giant camp and the bandit gets flinged in the air and dies every time no matter where I am on the map.

That's center of the map. I faced this error before with SexLab Defeat and Death Alternative mods. This bug is not special for Battle Fuck. I recommend you to check your other mods or save file errors also you can try with a new game or clean save. It can be a script instance mismatch.

An amazingly interesting mod. I saw in the HUD part that you can customize what symbols are used for the QTE. I'm not used to Xbox nor PS controllers, so these two are awkward and I'm sadly in one of those strange countries where Azerty is the standard not Qwerty. Ther is a 4th option but to me it looks just like a bunch of squares. Regardless, this mods looks really interesting so far ?

ScreenShot1.png.da190f1dfd0c249087a8b44fa35c4f02.png

Guest AthenaESIV
2 hours ago, Kelariss said:

Mod doesn't seem to work at all for me, when QTE fails, I get teleported to a Giant camp and the bandit gets flinged in the air and dies every time no matter where I am on the map.

Hmm this is a problem with Skyrim... I'm sorry can't remember where I've seen a solution before but it happens with other mods as well. I am sure it has been discussed here on the forum several times. I will try to find it, but someone might share a link before I do.

2 hours ago, ComeStayin said:

when my character escapes i cant do anything. all i can do is run. i cant take my weapon out, talk to anyone, interact with anything, puul up menus. its acting like the sexlab animation is still going. i tried stopping all animations, but it didnt work

i think i found the reason for this. correct me if im wrong though. do not press the sexlab hotkey to end an animation. only use this mods hotkeys

4 hours ago, ComeStayin said:

when my character escapes i cant do anything. all i can do is run. i cant take my weapon out, talk to anyone, interact with anything, puul up menus. its acting like the sexlab animation is still going. i tried stopping all animations, but it didnt work

Same problem...