On 7/5/2021 at 3:24 PM, Suzutsuki said:

You need to register SLAL Animations.

I'm having the same problem. Everything installed although i'm unsure about the load order.

All animation packs show up in SL Anim Loader MCM, and work fine for other mods. 

However, this is my first time using SLAL so I bet I'm making a mess of this. 

I've been pressing "Enable All" then "Register Animations" in the SL Anim Loader and I see x number of animations are registered, then closing MCM, then opening BF MCM but the error still pops up in Animations.

I've also been pressing "Reset Animation Registry" in SL MCM under "Rebuild & Clean" and doing every variation of the order of all these buttons.

I anxiously wait for a reply that points out something obvious I'm missing.

Great mod, hope I can get it to work :)

This mod uses ConsoleUtilSSE to switch to the free camera by executing the Console's tfc command.

If the free camera is disabled by any other method (PapyrusUtil's free camera function used by SexLab), it will cause problems such as not being able to draw your weapon after Battle Fuck ends.

This problem can be fixed by restarting Skyrim. But restarting is a hassle...

Today, I was test-playing from "New Game".

If Auto Cover feature is enabled in Female Cover Self Animations, the free camera will be disabled when I am stripped naked during Battle Fuck.

I don't understand why this disables the free camera.

I think it should be possible to achieve Auto Cover with Dynamic Animation Replacer, I will try it.

After I am defeated, my belongings are robbed and I am released.

Then, when I get up, the enemies immediately become hostile.

This is strange. This needs to be fixed.

mod seems to freeze half way through a scene always, never in the same spot but i cant get through a stripping scene entirely without skyrim freezing. sometimes i trigger a scene and it fades to black for a minute then i can hear scene play but the screens stays black and eventually crashes...

Edited by ch4os14

So on my run, everything seemed to be working well enough. My only concern is the keys are set to controller, and even when I change them and it says "Press yYxX..." etc to escape, even when changing the keys it still says those things. So ultimately I'm not sure what buttons do what and that part is very confusing. Not sure how to change that around. Otherwise, decent mod. Not sure it will replace Naked Defeat for me in terms of the combat, but I found the forcegreet aspect of it appealing.

On 7/11/2021 at 12:26 AM, Elgate said:

An amazingly interesting mod. I saw in the HUD part that you can customize what symbols are used for the QTE. I'm not used to Xbox nor PS controllers, so these two are awkward and I'm sadly in one of those strange countries where Azerty is the standard not Qwerty. Ther is a 4th option but to me it looks just like a bunch of squares. Regardless, this mods looks really interesting so far ?

ScreenShot1.png.da190f1dfd0c249087a8b44fa35c4f02.png

Anyone got an idea of why I can't see the symbols? It's the 4th option for the Hud, I really can't fight back if I can't get a set of characters that I can more easily read.

They are arrow characters, but in a Western font, they appear as tofu.

In Japanese font, it will be displayed as follows.

Spoiler

QTE.jpg.0bb90aaef520b6ff0f205d0e6e3daea1.jpg

As for keyboard operations, I plan to make the four keys freely configurable, without regard to up/down/left/right.

Version 20210714

For keyboards, you can freely set the keys to be input in QTE.

You must set the keys that you don't use in normal operation.

(In my environment, "J" opens the menu, so it is better not to set it.)

Spoiler

QTECustomKey1.jpg.7e370f43876a5c84a5a4d283f59bf165.jpg

QTECustomKey2.jpg.1f1c3e5004d7d5cfb75e39063afdd6ed.jpg

Hello! I seem to be having an issue, although, I don't know if it's an issue or just something I fail to understand ^^"

Basically, once I manage to escape, all I can do is run around while still losing armor pieces. I can't fight or open the character menu, although I can still put the game on pause to reload a save.

Thank you for this mod tho! I think it succeeds in adding the bit of spice I was looking for~

Can't seem to make any of the keys respond during choice of action. It only keeps saying "looking for a chance" so it doesn't matter what I press. Also, all the letters XX BVB VBHABSJ AHSUDHAHFA is just too much anyone to press in time, a lot of those letters could also be hotkeys better just to leave the arrows

3 hours ago, Durante said:

Can't seem to make any of the keys respond during choice of action. It only keeps saying "looking for a chance" so it doesn't matter what I press. Also, all the letters XX BVB VBHABSJ AHSUDHAHFA is just too much anyone to press in time, a lot of those letters could also be hotkeys better just to leave the arrows

By default, the action keys are set for the game controller. If you are using a keyboard, you need to set the action keys in the MCM's Main Settings page.

The length of the QTE command can be changed at the QTE Difficulty on the MCM's Main Settings page.

1 hour ago, screamooo said:

Is there a version for skse64_2_00_17 version users?

I will not support older versions.

The version check is performed when enabling the mod, but even if there are some errors, you can ignore them and enable the mod.

Maybe it will work, you can try it.

But if it doesn't work, just upgrade.

Heyho, thanks for this amazing mod ?. I tried your mod with Nymras naked defeat (NADE). In Trigger Condition i disabled "bleedout" and it seems to work. However, when your mod event is running it seems that the PC could still get damaged (eg. burning or poisining). If thats happen and the PC health drops to zero the both mods will collide. I though it would be nice if the PC would be invulnerable, when your mod events are running, though i havnt any scripting expirience, so i dont know if its possible.