Hi!

Sorry for my bad grammar in english. I like this mod and how it works. Its somewhat pretty immersive.

But I encountered yesterday a few things of which I thought I should Report to you.

I was in Riverwood an a forced Greeting Event with Embry began, it worked so far fine, but at the End and after the second Problem (more Later), the screen faded black and wont come back. I had Control, I could move as I sa it on a Mini Map, The screen just stayed back even after Fast Travel an entering a House. I stil could see Questmarkers an Prompts like "Open" though.

The second Problem was, after Embry was done having his Fun, Frodnar, the Son of Gerdur startet the next event. I dont know how, but I have the RS Children Overhaul mod installed. Could it be that that somehow made Children a Valid actor? I have otherwhise no Mods that allow this or change Kids in any Way.

Anyways, I just installed the newest Version and keep an eye out if this happens again.

5 hours ago, Suzutsuki said:

Currently, only the player will become victim. If your allies are not bleeding out, they may rescue the player from Battle Fuck.

I plan to add a feature where female followers are raped and male followers are forced to watch the player being raped.

Thank you so much on your hard work! I look forward to it. Having the mod affect followers would help simplify my mod list. No pressure though, please do what you feel us best!

I would love to try this as an alternative to SL Defeat!
But this is what is stopping me: Death Alternative has SL Defeat integration.
I use Death Alternative to offer different outcomes when defeated in combat, sometimes it triggers SL Defeat.

If somehow this mod could have a trigger chance at bleedout for Death Alternative, I'd love to use it. Is it possible to have compatibility patch in the future?

I'm very excited to see where this leads! I like that it's a little more controllable than Defeat (you die=rape, you get hit hard=rape, etc.)

As a future feature suggestion: maybe in some way integrate enemies cumming on you mid-battle, with corresponding effects? E.g. cumming on your body makes you easier to strip or may cause a chance to drop your weapon? Cumming inside might slow you down or reduce your points? Maybe look into interactions with Fill Her Up in the future?

Guest AthenaESIV

If SLSO cannot be made compatible, do you think it would be possible for this mod to disable SLSO when scenes start until after the scene is done?

BTW after testing it out, this mod is so far beyond other defeat mods conceptually, and the execution is really good, just unfortunate there are some game breaking bugs it seems, likely due to conflicts with my load order (SLSO being the most apparent suspect).

The issue where the SL scene plays on in the background (with sounds and other things happening) even though the actors go back to either being under our control (PC) or their regular routine (NPC), all while menus, actions, and other things stop working. Hopefully that can be patched.

If this gets smoothed out in time, this will become a must have mod from this year. Exceptional work.

I had always wanted a mod like this for skyrim! it makes all the scenes way more interactive and quite fun, the UI is a bit on the utilitarian side but the mechanics are great and refreshing, i do wonder if there could be a way to add more customization to the BP system in the MCM, like how fast it recharges and such to make the mod a but more to the likings of everyone but so far this is a very promising mod, keep up the good work!

This mod has been very good for a first release, great job! Seems like a great next step or alternative from defeat. 

I do have some concerns about it though

1. After escaping, the aggressor would be laying on the ground and will be stuck in the fallen animation in which case they're a free kill. Thinking about it, I kind of like this feature (toggleable) since if I get to escape, there's an extra benefit to it, however they can still move, so they're ice skating on the ground moving which kills immersion. 

2.  My followers are pretty overpowered and although I can probably change it so that they can go down more easily, I would rather have the behavior the same in defeat where if I go down, everyone goes down and then I get raped. 

3. After being raped the time to start fighting again is instant and sometimes its not enough time to get to safe spot, although super fast get up could help, I would prefer to have a way to restart the whole encounter by running away to a safe spot just like in defeat. 

Also had some questions:

1. Were you planning on increasing creature functionality in the future so that they also get their own events?

2. It seems like I've only been able to use 2 or 3 animations even though I have the latest animation packs, is this a problem on my end or is this normal? If it is normal, is it something that can be added to in the future? 

3. Are you planning on any functionality where the player is the aggressor? 

Other than that, I love the work so far and can't wait to see how this will look in the future!

Edited by eyeballjones
Added 3rd concern

Like others said: this mod is reaaally nice. Concept, design and implementation is very well thought out!

I also really like the MCM settings which lets you fine-tune your encounters.

When using this mod and the player character was being overwhelmed, I encountered an issue where the screen went black and never recovered.
This was solved by disabling the "Fade to black" option in the menu (like I said - really well thought out!) - just in case someone else encounters this issue.

However, for now I had to disable the mod for one major and a few minor reasons:

Major issue:
I'm not only using SLSO but also when being either overwhelmed or after a few seconds of the QTE, my followers started attacking again (or were attacked by the other enemies nearby) and broke the encounter.
I'm using Nether's Follower Framework (NFF) for managing my followers - so maybe they don't go so well together. So in order to have a full encounter, I needed to either tell my followers to stay behind or tell them to "disengage/retreat".

Minor issues:
I'm not using a controller and the only other non-controller options in the HUD-Settings were "U/D/R/L" (which I guess is fine for up/down/right/left) or [ ]/[ ]/[ ]/[ ] (I assume the keys should have been shown here but they weren't working for me). Both options make it somewhat difficult in the QTE to quickly react (the latter one makes it impossible).

After being overwhelmed, I always forgot which button does what (call for help, prevent, escape, etc.) - so it would be nice to have my keybindings in the status HUD or something so I know what to press now.

After an encounter the enemy was sometimes still lying on the floor, helplessly rotating in my direction and glowing which was kind of weird.

After an encounter, the other enemies immediately attacked me again - I managed to run away naked and without weapons but it would be nice if they wouldn't perceive me as a threat for some time so I can get my things back in order.

However, all of the issues above might be because of some other mods that might be interfering since I have a pretty extensive list of mods running ( I recently needed to learn how to merge mods for the first time because I hit the esp-limit ? )

Anyway, this is a reaaally promising mod and will keep a close eye on it.
素晴らしい! ❤️

(version tested: 20210704)

Added the feature to remove Fade to Black from MCM in case Fade to Black is not properly removed in version 20210706.

3 hours ago, Sylia666 said:

Major issue:
I'm not only using SLSO but also when being either overwhelmed or after a few seconds of the QTE, my followers started attacking again (or were attacked by the other enemies nearby) and broke the encounter.
I'm using Nether's Follower Framework (NFF) for managing my followers - so maybe they don't go so well together. So in order to have a full encounter, I needed to either tell my followers to stay behind or tell them to "disengage/retreat".

This is intended behavior. When a player is being assaulted, it is natural for allies to try to help the player by attacking the enemy.

If an enemy is attacked during a Battle Fuck, the player escapes the Battle Fuck.

3 hours ago, eyeballjones said:

Also had some questions:

1. Were you planning on increasing creature functionality in the future so that they also get their own events?

2. It seems like I've only been able to use 2 or 3 animations even though I have the latest animation packs, is this a problem on my end or is this normal? If it is normal, is it something that can be added to in the future? 

3. Are you planning on any functionality where the player is the aggressor?

A1. At first I tried to support Draugr, but it was not feasible because of the lack of animation.

A2. Battle Fuck uses only specific animations. This means that the many animations will not play, so I made it possible to play them in the rape scene after defeat.

A3. I only use female player characters, so I probably will not support it.

3 hours ago, Suzutsuki said:

A1. At first I tried to support Draugr, but it was not feasible because of the lack of animation.

A2. Battle Fuck uses only specific animations. This means that the many animations will not play, so I made it possible to play them in the rape scene after defeat.

The limited animation pool really prevents this from being a full Defeat mod/replacer, but it is great for brawls and such.  Would be a great minigame for the damnable Devious Devices being equipped, which I always found lacking...having them just appear on you without any chance to resist your fate.

Why not leverage Sexlab's ability to draw on other animations based on keywords?  I didn't realize the limited animation scope when I 1st started trying to use this and ended up in combat situations where my opponent didn't try to attack, just stood there until I disabled the mod via the MCM option.  I guess for lack of a defeat outcome?  I was using 20210703 at that time.  I haven't tested the most recent.

Already better than every other defeat mod out there.

One issue I've run into is when I landed a killing blow on an attacker at the same time he landed his aura attack.

He died, but the Battle Rape still occurred. When I passed the QTE, he came back with infinite HP, was stuck in combat, but couldn't attack.

5 hours ago, 4nk8r said:

The limited animation pool really prevents this from being a full Defeat mod/replacer, but it is great for brawls and such.  Would be a great minigame for the damnable Devious Devices being equipped, which I always found lacking...having them just appear on you without any chance to resist your fate.

Why not leverage Sexlab's ability to draw on other animations based on keywords?  I didn't realize the limited animation scope when I 1st started trying to use this and ended up in combat situations where my opponent didn't try to attack, just stood there until I disabled the mod via the MCM option.  I guess for lack of a defeat outcome?  I was using 20210703 at that time.  I haven't tested the most recent.

For the first part, I think it's because this mod has more specific animations, such as insertion and groping to take account for. I don't have the scripts so not sure, but that would be my best guess. If this was the case, tags still could work, like perhaps a tag that is used specifically for this mod so that the stages and animations all fall under some category? 

9 hours ago, Suzutsuki said:

1. Do you have a criteria for the type of animation you need? I believe Bakafactory has some defeat animations he has been working on for creatures, I wonder if this would fit? 

2. This makes sense, but on the same note, do you plan to have any support for modders to add in their own animations? Perhaps in the way mentioned above? 

3. I was thinking more along the lines of Femdom animations, but I can see how it could completely change how battle fuck would need to work. So that's fine, I think I would rarely use it anyways. 

Edit:

Have some more questions/concerns now too

1. Accept fate option seems to just end the battle fuck event for me, I'm assuming this is intended, if not, is it something wrong on my end?

2. I played around with it and it seems that skipping to the next stage manually or repositioning using sexlab controls messes the script up really badly, in which case 2 problems will show up: the console needs to be constantly pulled up over and over to have battle fuck change the stages (which I assume is another issue), and repositioning gets delayed heavily and the battle fuck dialogue continues while repositioning. Is this a known issue that might be addressed in the future?

3. I also use Sexlab fuck em up, but it doesn't seem to triggered with this mod unless its with creatures which use the regular sexlab event. Not a big deal, since I'm sure I can find an alternative way I can handle this with SL Triggers. 

Edited by eyeballjones
18 hours ago, Wasabi Ice Cream said:

One issue I've run into is when I landed a killing blow on an attacker at the same time he landed his aura attack.

He died, but the Battle Rape still occurred. When I passed the QTE, he came back with infinite HP, was stuck in combat, but couldn't attack.

This issue will be fixed in the next update.

17 hours ago, eyeballjones said:

2. This makes sense, but on the same note, do you plan to have any support for modders to add in their own animations? Perhaps in the way mentioned above?

The animation to be used is specified in data/skse/plugins/BattleFuck/data.json. You can add animations by editing the file.

17 hours ago, eyeballjones said:

1. Accept fate option seems to just end the battle fuck event for me, I'm assuming this is intended, if not, is it something wrong on my end?

2. I played around with it and it seems that skipping to the next stage manually or repositioning using sexlab controls messes the script up really badly, in which case 2 problems will show up: the console needs to be constantly pulled up over and over to have battle fuck change the stages (which I assume is another issue), and repositioning gets delayed heavily and the battle fuck dialogue continues while repositioning. Is this a known issue that might be addressed in the future?

A1. This is the intended behavior. Hentai Doujin RPG must have a self-destruct command.

A2. Don't use SexLab controls. It may be better to make them temporarily unavailable during Battle Fuck.

As for the console issue, unchecking "Auto Console OnOff Enabled" on the main settings page of the MCM should solve the problem.

In my environment, SexLab animation does not start playing until the menu is opened, so I added this feature to automatically open the console.

This looks incredible. I'm going to test this out. I LOVE when sex is inserted into the primary gameplay loop! A fresh take on sex, AND in SSE where my Amber Armor I've been waiting for is. Lovely! Thank you.

6 hours ago, Suzutsuki said:

In my environment, SexLab animation does not start playing until the menu is opened, so I added this feature to automatically open the console.

This seems like an issue specific to battle fuck if I'm not mistaken, will this be looked at in this future? 

Odd. I can't get it to trigger in battle. Even with chances set to 100%, enemies simply do not get inflicted with the raper aura. Hmm.

Edit: In fact, mine won't seem to trigger anywhere. I double checked the requirements... I wonder what is going on.

Edit: I have no aura, people never glow pink, I set odds to 100% and no one becomes effected by it. I do not have Simple Slavery or Armor Destruction System, (breakable armor? I forget the name), but it says they are soft requirements. I checked the box to enable the mod, it says "OK" next to all the requirements in the MCM. I do not know why the mod will not hit anyone with the spell. I turned on Debug information, but I am not sure where its output is.

Edit: On the Hud testing page, the Battle Fuck Hud and QTE Hud both appear and respond fine. Nothing seems to trigger a battle fuck though... even when I turn on "battle fuck when health hits 0" I just die in combat with humans or creatures. Going to test the older version to see if these issues are new.

Edit: Old version doesn't work for me either. Clearly I'm doing something wrong, it works for other people. Does having another mod that affects bleedout stop this mod from working, EVEN if that mod is turned off in-game? I wonder... I have SLSO (SexLabSeparateOrgasm), I have Succubus Heart, I'm on SE version... I wonder what I'm kerfuffling. The debug Text won't even show in in Papyrus log.

Edited by Yuni

Any chance of this getting a port/compatible version for OStim by Sairion350? There is an animation porting tool being developed for the OSex framework that will allow users to port Sexlab animations to be used with OSex/OStim, so eventually there will be an abundance of aggressive and creature animations once the tool is completed and Sairion gets around to working on creature support.

If you are interested, the folks over in the OStim discord are very active in the dev-discussion channel and if you need any animations ported for testing purposes there are people in the server that could get you some animations setup for testing.

Link to the Discord

Edited by LewdManoSaurus