Is there a separate Fusion Girl 3BBB file?  There used to be one on Nexus.

In the description page it says 3BBB is part of the current replacer (V. 1.80) but it also says that OCBP is as well and there is a current separate download for that.

I've been having difficulty getting the body replacer to work correct with MTM and I assume I am missing a file.

Thank you for any help.

5 hours ago, computerguy13 said:

Is there a separate Fusion Girl 3BBB file?  There used to be one on Nexus.

In the description page it says 3BBB is part of the current replacer (V. 1.80) but it also says that OCBP is as well and there is a current separate download for that.

I've been having difficulty getting the body replacer to work correct with MTM and I assume I am missing a file.

Thank you for any help.

This is the 3bbb version (and the only version, anyway)

If you are having problems with OCBP and MTM make sure zex skeleton is correctly installed and, very important, nothing is overwritten it. Install OCBP, and install MTM and make sure you pick the correct options in the MTM fomod (for FG and for OCBP). MTM ini should overwrite both, OCBP and FG

36 minutes ago, kharneth1 said:

This is the 3bbb version (and the only version, anyway)

If you are having problems with OCBP and MTM make sure zex skeleton is correctly installed and, very important, nothing is overwritten it. Install OCBP, and install MTM and make sure you pick the correct options in the MTM fomod (for FG and for OCBP). MTM ini should overwrite both, OCBP and FG

Thank you for the help and advice.  Turns out, the zex-skeleton on Nexus was v. 2.0 and the current version is 3.5.  Apparently that can cause quite a hassle.

34 minutes ago, computerguy13 said:

Thank you for the help and advice.  Turns out, the zex-skeleton on Nexus was v. 2.0 and the current version is 3.5.  Apparently that can cause quite a hassle.

weird, there isn't any zex skeleton in nexus. So, unless you have an old version already downloaded, you was likely using some other thing ?

6 hours ago, computerguy13 said:

Also worth noting, in case anyone else happens along and gets confused: the current version is really 4.0 and the file is simply misnamed 3.5, but apparently needs a complete reupload to GDrive to correct that.

On 8/21/2021 at 1:19 AM, kharneth1 said:

Make sure nothing it overwritten Zaz, as your problem sounds like that. Also if you have ocbpc/ocbp intalled make sure you are using the FG version

Well, I ended up opting for one more option, I ended up reinstalling Fallout 4 and leaving it completely clean, I installed absolutely all the requirements, making sure they were for fusion girl, I decided to install this time bodytalk V3, which, along with the ZaZ skeleton and the compatible OBCPs, Bodytalk works satisfactorily, but Fusion girl, has a problem with the breasts, at the beginning it was the character creation menu, the floating breasts, which, I saw that it was an error of the place nothing else, but when it comes to seeing a naked body, already in the wasteland, the breasts float to one side or the other, in addition to looking completely sagging, only repairing themselves when a pause menu or the pip-boy is opened, but again having that physical, once closed the pip-boy or the pause

Okay! I already solved all my problems with Fusion Girl, and I understood everything I had done wrong, I ended up finding this, and I followed what it said about how to install Fusion girl

Well, in the end everything went back to the order in which I installed all the components, now everything is fine, thank you very much to who (those who) took the time to answer my questions here

5 hours ago, therickmor said:

Well, I ended up opting for one more option, I ended up reinstalling Fallout 4 and leaving it completely clean, I installed absolutely all the requirements, making sure they were for fusion girl, I decided to install this time bodytalk V3, which, along with the ZaZ skeleton and the compatible OBCPs, Bodytalk works satisfactorily, but Fusion girl, has a problem with the breasts, at the beginning it was the character creation menu, the floating breasts, which, I saw that it was an error of the place nothing else, but when it comes to seeing a naked body, already in the wasteland, the breasts float to one side or the other, in addition to looking completely sagging, only repairing themselves when a pause menu or the pip-boy is opened, but again having that physical, once closed the pip-boy or the pause

For starters, body physics are all sorts of broken in the pre-war LooksMenu, I strongly recommend not loading any mods at all until reaching the vault exit.

There is no such thing as OBCP, there are OCBP and OCBPC, use one or the other not both (if that's what you were trying to do, yes it will be crazypants). If you don't care about collision spheres you're better off starting simpler with OCBP and making sure it works reliably. If you want to try replacing it with OCBPC later to see the difference then cool, but probably best to rule out weirdness there first.

All physics in FO4 are tied to the display framerate, and anything which causes an inconsistent framerate can also result in strange body physics like "granny boobs" hanging to your navel. If your system struggles to maintain a consistent framerate, test with fewer script-heavy or intensely visual mods, look into some of the optimization guides, try turning down some of the options/settings which might be more resource-hungry, and so on.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, maybe someone can help me. In nuka world, Mags Black and Lizzie Wyath clip through their clothing. Only them. The same clothing on random npcs fit fine. Unique female characters from other factions like the disciples (nisha for example) or pack have no clipping issues. The issue is specific to the unique female operator characters. The random female operator npcs have no clipping issues. I manually swapped Mags clothing to other vanilla clothing and the same issue occurs. Modded armors work fine with no clipping. Can anyone help? I used bodyslide correctly as it works for every other npc.

Not sure if its related but in bodyslide, if I select any vanilla armor from the outfit/body list (nuka world, far harbor, etc.) my custom presets disappear and I cannot see them in the preset list unless I select a mod armor. Only the original fusion girl presets are visible (slim, curvy, etc.).

45 minutes ago, travelmedic said:

Apologies if this has been posted here before, but has anyone else noticed that Cait has no hands using the version of her outfit included in this mod (1.80a I think)?

Yes, I built the outfits in Bodyslide, and all the other outfits seem to be OK so far.

Yep, I think that's a known issue. It hasn't been a problem for me because I tend to use an outfit replacer for her anyway (usually either GrafPanzer's or Lazman's, though Ghaan may also have one, and it's possible TheKite's has been converted to work with FG as well?). You can also supposedly fix it by importing the vanilla gloves mesh in Outfit Studio, I think, I don't recall the precise details.

Maybe off topic, but what's supposed to build the Meshes\Actors\Character\CharacterAssets\1stPersonFemaleBody.tri file? Building the FusionGirl-Nude project in BodySlide recreates the third person one, presumably there's something I need to do to build the first-person version?

What got me looking is the F4EE startup logs throwing an error about it not being there. I've copied my FemaleBody.tri to 1stPersonFemaleBody.tri and that seems to silence the error in the logs, but I doubt that's the "correct" solution. On a related note, I see I don't have a 1stPersonFemaleHands.tri either.

I notice that Atomic Muscle ships prebuilt TRI files for the first-person male body and hands, though BodyTalk3 does not, so I expect there's supposed to be a way to build these, or are they intended to come from somewhere else?

13 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Maybe off topic, but what's supposed to build the Meshes\Actors\Character\CharacterAssets\1stPersonFemaleBody.tri file? Building the FusionGirl-Nude project in BodySlide recreates the third person one, presumably there's something I need to do to build the first-person version?

What got me looking is the F4EE startup logs throwing an error about it not being there. I've copied my FemaleBody.tri to 1stPersonFemaleBody.tri and that seems to silence the error in the logs, but I doubt that's the "correct" solution. On a related note, I see I don't have a 1stPersonFemaleHands.tri either.

I notice that Atomic Muscle ships prebuilt TRI files for the first-person male body and hands, though BodyTalk3 does not, so I expect there's supposed to be a way to build these, or are they intended to come from somewhere else?

.tri  files are for morhps, there isn't any morhps in firts person so they don't have any sense.

About the error, i'm clueless, never see it and it shouldn't be a thing in firts place, nothing in fp use tri files

Edited by kharneth1
7 hours ago, kharneth1 said:

.tri  files are for morhps, there isn't any morhps in firts person so they don't have any sense.

About the error, i'm clueless, never see it and it shouldn't be a thing in firts place, nothing in fp use tri files

Interesting. It shows up in the F4EE log at startup, seems BodyGen is trying to randomize the first person female body mesh? Maybe I'm missing an exclusion somewhere, but yeah I suppose this is a LooksMenu problem (and probably user error), nothing specific to FG.

Though that does still leave me wondering why Atomic Muscle provides TRI files for first person male body and hands... it's obviously not on-topic here.

Thanks for the answer!

I took the plunge last night and installed Fusion Girl. GLORIOUS!

A couple of questions, regarding NPCs.

Is FG strictly for the PC, or does it apply to NPCs too?

If it does apply to NPCs, what method do you recommend for giving them different figures from the PC?

If it doesn't, is it safe to reinstall CBBE and use that for NPCs?

30 minutes ago, Nathanomir said:

Is FG strictly for the PC, or does it apply to NPCs too?

Female NPCs too, unless you use something like the Unique Player mod in order to be able to use a separate body for the female PC and female NPCs.

30 minutes ago, Nathanomir said:

If it does apply to NPCs, what method do you recommend for giving them different figures from the PC?

LooksMenu's BodyGen functionality. Fusion Girl comes with a set of BodyGen templates and morphs already, so should work "out of the box" I think, check out the LooksMenu mod description for details on how its BodyGen feature works if you want to make adjustments.

51 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

Female NPCs too, unless you use something like the Unique Player mod in order to be able to use a separate body for the female PC and female NPCs.

LooksMenu's BodyGen functionality. Fusion Girl comes with a set of BodyGen templates and morphs already, so should work "out of the box" I think, check out the LooksMenu mod description for details on how its BodyGen feature works if you want to make adjustments.

That's what I needed to know. Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, NNS10 said:

Is there a historical changelog somewhere?

I'm not sure what the difference is between v1.75 and v1.80, which are some versions I'm seeing on newer conversions.

I don't recall the exact changelog contents from before the Nexus deletion (you might ask on the ZeX Discord as well), but the upshot is that no sliders or bones were added/removed after 1.75, meaning anything built for 1.75 will work the same for 1.80 and vice versa.